The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

+48
CaledonianCraig
Born Slippy
profitius
Mr H
lfc91
Shot 21 LCFC
Biltong
seanmichaels
Hulking_up
VDT
Brys
bluestonevedder
rIck_dAgless
MtotheC
XR
alfie
SirJohnnyEnglish
B91212
edgehead79
nadeem2099
tomfinneywalksonwater
Mind the windows Tino.
two_tone
maverickmak
teassoc
RinoGattuso
Shifty
Hero
MIG
I Blame Coco
Paul Mac 6CW
ManWithAPlan
Beer
hampo17
Gameshow Heist
westisbest
scfc1992
President Trump
Enforcer
cherriesfna
Dass
TipToes88
Kenny
Bull
BALTIMORA
legendkillar
The Galveston Giant
Adam D
52 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 10 Empty The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Adam D Sat 23 Jul 2011, 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

For fans of the best show on TV last year, here is the trailer for season 2 which starts in October in the States.

I cant wait - it looks awesome:

Youtube in spoiler box
Spoiler:

Last edited by Adam D on Mon 12 Sep 2016, 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 10 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2014, 11:33 am

Come now, your lack of self control isn't something you should blame me for.

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 10 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 18 Feb 2014, 11:35 am

DAVE667 wrote:Come now, your lack of self control isn't something you should blame me for.

The only saving grace is I have never read the comics so
Spoiler:

You're still a t*sser.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2014, 11:39 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Come now, your lack of self control isn't something you should blame me for.

The only saving grace is I have never read the comics so
Spoiler:

You're still a t*sser.
Can't argue with that, but to suggest it's due to me possibly having influence over your decision to click on a spoiler is unfair

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 18 Feb 2014, 12:03 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I hate you, Hampo.

I am now fighting with every sinew I have not to open that spoiler.

Open it....you know you want to.

What about this spoiler?

Spoiler:

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 18 Feb 2014, 12:34 pm

Laugh 

You git.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Tue 18 Feb 2014, 3:01 pm

I wouldn't get off Maggie untill the neighbours complained about the smell.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 19 Feb 2014, 4:13 pm

Have you seen her in that film Casanova ? even hotter
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 19 Feb 2014, 7:12 pm

I just want to say that the scene with Judith crying and being smothered was most probably one of the most upsetting things I have seen on the TV ever. I was genuinely feeling uneasy and sickened by it.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Feb 2014, 8:08 pm

Adam D wrote:I just want to say that the scene with Judith crying and being smothered was most probably one of the most upsetting things I have seen on the TV ever. I was genuinely feeling uneasy and sickened by it.

Yep, totally agree with that.

It was genuinely shocking and it was only after it was over that I realised I had been holding my breath for the entire scene.

The writing and acting gets better and better.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Wed 19 Feb 2014, 9:22 pm

Man up!

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu 20 Feb 2014, 8:27 am

Kenny wrote:Have you seen her in that film Casanova ? even hotter

She's also in Van Wilder 2: The Rise Of Taj.

Does a decent english accent in that.
Looks great in that.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu 20 Feb 2014, 8:30 am

As far as monday's episode goes, I thought it was better than last weeks.

Although another character i'm not a fan of is Glenn(not because he's with maggie), not much to him.

Be good if he was binned.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 20 Feb 2014, 8:43 am

Adam D wrote:I just want to say that the scene with Judith crying and being smothered was most probably one of the most upsetting things I have seen on the TV ever. I was genuinely feeling uneasy and sickened by it.

Yep, totally agree with that.  

It was genuinely shocking and it was only after it was over that I realised I had been holding my breath for the entire scene.

The writing and acting gets better and better.

It was brilliantly unnerving - when she didn't even flinch at the gun shot made it all the creepier.

I have to say though, I'm disappointed that Judith survived the prison attack. I can't see what having a baby in the group of survivors will add to the story.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Feb 2014, 9:15 am

Enforcer wrote:

I have to say though, I'm disappointed that Judith survived the prison attack. I can't see what having a baby in the group of survivors will add to the story.

I haven't read the comics so forgive me if this is in them, but I was wondering if Judith will still die at some point but not 'turn' into a Walker which ultimately gives humankind some sort of hope that life can regenerate.

Perhaps anyone born post-outbreak isn't infected?

Just a guess.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by I Blame Coco Thu 20 Feb 2014, 9:17 am

westisbest wrote:
Kenny wrote:Have you seen her in that film Casanova ? even hotter

She's also in Van Wilder 2: The Rise Of Taj.

Does a decent english accent in that.
Looks great in that.

This would be her normal voice.

I Blame Coco

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu 20 Feb 2014, 9:26 am

Ok, thought she was american.

Know she was born there, did'nt realise she moved here when she was young.

In that case, she does a good american accent.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 20 Feb 2014, 10:03 am

Enforcer wrote:

I haven't read the comics so forgive me if this is in them, but I was wondering if Judith will still die at some point but not 'turn' into a Walker which ultimately gives humankind some sort of hope that life can regenerate.

Perhaps anyone born post-outbreak isn't infected?

Just a guess.

Comic Book Spoiler:

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Feb 2014, 10:06 am

Thanks, Enforcer.

Spoiler:

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 20 Feb 2014, 10:29 am

Spoiler:

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Feb 2014, 10:33 am

Ah, ok thanks. Yes, I have heard the comics are pretty relentless.

I hope the TV show, when it does finally end, doesn't cave in to sentimentality.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 20 Feb 2014, 10:39 am

Yeah, either leaving everyone dead or whoever is left in a desperate situation would be how I'd end it.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 20 Feb 2014, 2:48 pm

westisbest wrote:Ok, thought she was american.

Know she was born there, did'nt realise she moved here when she was young.

In that case, she does a good american accent.

She is. She was born in Philadelphia but went to the University of Winchester.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 21 Feb 2014, 8:48 am

Great episode - A lot of good strorytelling in a short space of time.

As distressing as that scene was I think it was a pre-emption of something to come. I think that girl(sorry cant remember her name) is pitched as a mini carol. She understands that hard decisions need to be made to survive and she may eventually be the one to decide to cut Judith loose for the good of the wider group

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 03 Mar 2014, 11:17 pm

Slow paced episode tonight , but then they can't all be action packed can they.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 04 Mar 2014, 6:02 pm

I don't mind the slow paced episodes, but I wasn't a fan of last nights. It was good to develop the character of Beth and find more out about Daryl - but it felt like it could have been half an episode worth of stuff.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Fri 07 Mar 2014, 12:56 pm

I actually enjoyed this episode, i thought i wasn't going to like it but it's good character development.

They don't want to rush the group back together, that'll happen closer to the end of the series.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Mon 17 Mar 2014, 6:23 pm

Wow!! After a bit of a dip, it's back!! What a great episode. The best 45 minutes of tv since the end of breaking bad.

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by I Blame Coco Tue 18 Mar 2014, 9:55 am

tomfinneywalksonwater wrote:Wow!! After a bit of a dip, it's back!! What a great episode. The best 45 minutes of tv since the end of breaking bad.

Superb. I'd put it up there as one of the best they've done.

I Blame Coco

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Thu 20 Mar 2014, 9:20 am

One of the best episodes of the show

Spoiler:

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Mar 2014, 1:14 pm

I didn't mind the dip in pace. Have enjoyed the character specific episodes, but thought Mondays episode was brilliant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Fri 21 Mar 2014, 7:48 am

Unless i missed it previously i guess in now explains who was feeding the walkers at the prison fence.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Mar 2014, 11:20 pm

just watched tonights episode. it was alright....kind of raises more questions now that a group have reached terminus

any theories on this place? its obviously not going to be all it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Mon 24 Mar 2014, 11:59 pm

Cannibals

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 31 Mar 2014, 10:04 pm

Well? What did everyone think?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Mar 2014, 10:09 pm

Rick was awesome in this episode, I felt that he had gotten quite poor as a character but tonight really give him a kick up the backside

Surprised nobody of note died, also surprised that other than flashbacks there was no mention of Beth

Other than that is it November yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 01 Apr 2014, 8:47 am

I also thought Rick really came back to life (terrible pun) as a character in that installment. He is at his best when he is teetering on the edge and he really was last night. The only major complaint I have is with that final line that Rick delivered. "They are screwing with the wrong people". I felt it was contrived and the sort of line best delivered by Jason Statham in some appalling action movie. The Walking Dead is better than that and it didn't need such a Hollywood script to end it.

Other than that, it was pretty good although clearly just an episode to set up the next series. Lots of unanswered questions still so roll on series 5.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed 02 Apr 2014, 11:42 am

mad What a place to finsh a serie - too many questions!!!

Heard we have to wait til November for Series 5
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 17 Aug 2014, 7:09 am

New trailer:

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:19 pm

Not long til Serie 5 - so excited!!!

Who does everyone think will be the first character to be killed off this season?

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:34 pm

When is the new series on VDT? Can't wait for it to get started. 

Got to be Dr Eugene Porter to go first, surely?

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:50 pm

bluestonevedder wrote:When is the new series on VDT? Can't wait for it to get started. 

Got to be Dr Eugene Porter to go first, surely?

Week on monday i think

Reckon Beth is either dead already or she be killed not long being being reunited for Daryl
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Thu 02 Oct 2014, 3:19 pm

God, that soon.  Excellent. 

Beth is a good shout. Unfortunately I heard rumours about other characters which I really hope don't come to fruition. 

I really used to wish Carl would just p**s off, but he's since grown up and is actually pretty useful. I find children really annoying in shows like WD.

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Tue 07 Oct 2014, 10:32 am

Read an interview where it was mentioned that characters this season will have to deal with sacrifice, leading me to believe someone will either be left behind or give themselves.

It could be way out there, but Darryl sacrificing himself to save Beth would be an option.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 07 Oct 2014, 10:36 am

Merle sacrificed himself last season too (or was it the season before?).

Hopefully it will be....(complete the sentence!)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 07 Oct 2014, 11:07 am

...Carl, he's so irritating. I was routing for the zombie in the episode last series where Carl got trapped in the house.

My prediction is that they will find Beth alive at Terminus, but she has had limbs chopped off (convinced they're cannibals). Daryl will end up having to kill her to end the suffering.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 07 Oct 2014, 12:25 pm

The terminus storyline is altered slightly from the comics, they are certainly cannibals though, there's a preview clip that showed lots of piles of human bones. From memory it was Herschel in the comics that had his limbs eaten by the cannibals.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brys Tue 07 Oct 2014, 5:38 pm

Renewed for a sixth season.

Brys

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:12 am

Just a reminder to not spoil things ahead of the British broadcast, which is tonight!

Roll on 9!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:19 am

So excited
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:26 am

VDT wrote:So excited

Likewise. I really want to watch it Friday as it feels like it should be a Friday night thing.

I won't though. I will watch it tonight. Don't have the willpower.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next