The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

+48
CaledonianCraig
Born Slippy
profitius
Mr H
lfc91
Shot 21 LCFC
Biltong
seanmichaels
Hulking_up
VDT
Brys
bluestonevedder
rIck_dAgless
MtotheC
XR
alfie
SirJohnnyEnglish
B91212
edgehead79
nadeem2099
tomfinneywalksonwater
Mind the windows Tino.
two_tone
maverickmak
teassoc
RinoGattuso
Shifty
Hero
MIG
I Blame Coco
Paul Mac 6CW
ManWithAPlan
Beer
hampo17
Gameshow Heist
westisbest
scfc1992
President Trump
Enforcer
cherriesfna
Dass
TipToes88
Kenny
Bull
BALTIMORA
legendkillar
The Galveston Giant
Adam D
52 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 11 Empty The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Adam D Sat 23 Jul 2011, 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

For fans of the best show on TV last year, here is the trailer for season 2 which starts in October in the States.

I cant wait - it looks awesome:

Youtube in spoiler box
Spoiler:

Last edited by Adam D on Mon 12 Sep 2016, 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by alfie Mon 13 Oct 2014, 1:46 pm

Just watched it. It is as good as ever.

But no spoilers...Enjoy.

alfie

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Walking Dead spoilers/ clips/ speculation ahead!

Post by Guest Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:27 pm

In the last episode of season 4 (when he bites that guys neck) and this episode in general, Rick Grimes has turned in to one bad ass muthaf@@ka

Loved it, well worth the worth, cant wait to see the fallout and also the Terminus story develop

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 13 Oct 2014, 10:46 pm

I liked the post credit sequence.

Fantastic episode and really brutal.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Oct 2014, 11:59 pm

Didnt that guy go crazy after his son died??

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 14 Oct 2014, 8:07 am

Adam D wrote:

Fantastic episode and really brutal.

Agreed. I thought it was brilliant. Back on form after a poor end to series 4 in my opinion.

Last night was a great episode. New and innovative ways for folk to be eaten, lots of violence but a few genuinely touching moments. Just how TWD should be.

And kudos to all the actors. They are superb to a man, woman and child and make the show so gripping.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Tue 14 Oct 2014, 2:39 pm

Excellent episode that would have been fitting to be the last episode of season 4 more than the beginning of season 5.  Loved the brutality, no holding back whatsoever.  Apart from maybe allowing one of the main characters to have been killed at the beginning of the episode in Terminus.
Will be interesting to see the change in story from here.  Which leads me to....
Can't quite remember 100% the deal with the guy at the end.  I remember him from early on in season 1 and I remember he was in that town later on and was a little insane?  Did Rick run off with some of his stuff?
Also who is leaving the trail on the trees for him to follow? (Assuming thats what that was)

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 14 Oct 2014, 7:06 pm

Fantastic start to the season with action right from the word go... Loved the scene with the two butchers and the troth!!

I wasn't expecting terminus and the majority of its inhabitants to be destroyed within episode one, I thought it would be the main base for season 5... Like the prison in 3/4 and the farm in 2... But after 8 episodes of build up in 4 it was actually great to get the pay off in the very first ep. I think being back on the road and all the entails will build to some new and exciting threats and dangers.

Rick has come along way since his cucumber planting at the beginning of season 4... Love how he wanted to go back and make sure every 'termini' was dead, he is now a proper bad ass that will do what it takes to protect his family... Something Shane said he could never be.

I thought carol was outstanding in this ep especially the way she let Gareth's mother die by walkers in the candle filled room... She really earned her place back in the group.

The Judith scene where the guy had his hands round her neck was hard to watch and I don't know why tyreece didn't just shoot him, he had a gun for crying out loud! 

Great to see Morgan back at the end of the credits, he must surely catch up with the group and rick now but what kind of metal state will he be in?!

Thought this was one of the best episodes of the whole saga and I'm very hopefully now for the rest of season 5

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 15 Oct 2014, 11:06 am

Are there any links to watch this season on, a friend doesn't have sky and she is desperate to see it.

Cheers.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Wed 15 Oct 2014, 12:35 pm

Was going to PM you West but you have it disabled.

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Wed 15 Oct 2014, 2:04 pm

SirJohnny, could you send the link to me as well please?

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 15 Oct 2014, 2:09 pm

SirJohnnyEnglish wrote:Was going to PM you West but you have it disabled.

Didn't realise it was.

ok, will sort it out.

Cheers.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 15 Oct 2014, 2:23 pm

Not sure whats happening with it.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Wed 15 Oct 2014, 2:26 pm

Sent PMs to both of you  thumbsup

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 15 Oct 2014, 3:40 pm

Cheers sir OK

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Wed 15 Oct 2014, 4:00 pm

Many thanks SirJohnny!

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Thu 16 Oct 2014, 9:55 am

Holy smokes that was good. Absolutely brutal, and definitely the most gruesome episode to date, but great all the same. I echo other's surprise in Terminus being destroyed in episode 1- I thought it would be the setting for the entire series. 

Rick's turned into an absolute beast. Him and Daryl are such a great team. Throw in Tyreese's aggression when he actually wants to survive, and suddenly they're quite an intimidating group. 

Really looking forward to seeing where this season goes.

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Oct 2014, 10:27 pm

Ending was class

Already can't wait for next week, prospect of Beth being rescued. I've missed Beth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 21 Oct 2014, 10:33 am

gazzyD wrote:Ending was class

Already can't wait for next week, prospect of Beth being rescued. I've missed Beth

Yeah, that last 10 minutes was awesome.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 21 Oct 2014, 10:49 am

How long do you have to be in a zombie apocalypse to realise that you don't wander the woods on your own in the dark?

Given that Bob was leaving the marks on the trees to follow, have I missed/forgotten his connection to Terminus previously, or was that the first mention? I assume that he was sent out to lead people to them?

I'm hoping that Carole and Daryl stay outside the group for a couple of episodes whilst finding Beth - give a bit more character focus on them away from the group.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Oct 2014, 11:12 am

It has certainly been hard hitting this series thus far and the ending last night was brutal! I can't help but think Bob should've thought along the lines of Dog Soldiers and retorted "I hope I give you the sh*ts!"

I don't know how anyone else feels, but I think the format is getting a bit too old? Driven from the farm because of walkers wanting to take a I'm a silly tosspot, driven from the Prison because people wanted to kill them and driven from Terminus because people wanted to eat them. Sort of feel that the impending trip to Washington will be the finale for the series, but not sure how long they can draw out the situation in between.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 21 Oct 2014, 11:28 am

The Bob thing was weird as I read it completely differently.

I assumed that Bob was bitten in the water earlier and thats why he asked for one more kiss before going out and crying.

I also reckon that Bob was part of the Terminus gang that was attacked before they became bad. He left them as he disapproved of the way they changed which also explains his drinking.

If he was in the middle of turning, what does that mean for the cannibals? As they are all infected, does it make a difference?

Also, did anyone notice that when Bob was coming too, that one of the people around the fire was the guy that Tyreese claimed he killed in the cabin? Might be wrong though!

Finally, was the person watching in the woods Morgan as opposed to the Terminus crew?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 21 Oct 2014, 11:33 am

I'm confused.

Was Bob leaving marks for the Terminus lot to follow then? I must have missed that.

Why would he do that? Why would he help them now?

Like you, Adam, I assumed he was bitten in the water.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 21 Oct 2014, 11:35 am

Agreed - I didnt see Bob leaving the marks either!

The only other mention was in the post credits sequence last week where it showed Morgan following them.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 21 Oct 2014, 5:50 pm

After Bob was taken the camera focussed on the tree and a straight line had been carved in the trunk. I took that as being the first mark of the symbol Morgan found and that Bob was crying because he felt bad doing it now that he was accepted.

Could be wrong, but didn't know what else the mark on the tree meant?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue 21 Oct 2014, 9:13 pm

Will be interesting to see where that pans out.

Also the story with Morgan.

Then there is Gabriel, the priest.
Cagey character.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Fri 24 Oct 2014, 12:29 pm

Adam D wrote:The Bob thing was weird as I read it completely differently.

I assumed that Bob was bitten in the water earlier and thats why he asked for one more kiss before going out and crying.

I also reckon that Bob was part of the Terminus gang that was attacked before they became bad. He left them as he disapproved of the way they changed which also explains his drinking.

If he was in the middle of turning, what does that mean for the cannibals? As they are all infected, does it make a difference?

Also, did anyone notice that when Bob was coming too, that one of the people around the fire was the guy that Tyreese claimed he killed in the cabin? Might be wrong though!

Finally, was the person watching in the woods Morgan as opposed to the Terminus crew?

This is exactly how I interpreted it. Not sure where the mark has come from. It looks like someone has been marking the trees for the Terminus gang to follow Rick and the group, but why would it be Bob? Especially now, after everything that went down with the whole 'Hey Bob, we're going to eat you and your friends once we've drained you out over this trough' in episode 1.

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 24 Oct 2014, 12:38 pm

Adam D wrote:

I watched this again, it is definitely the chap Tyreese claimed to have killed.

Makes sense, as we never actually saw the body. Tyreese stopped Carol going in to see. I thought at the time that Tyreese must have let him go.

And there he was, round the fire.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 10:17 pm

Aw man what a cruel way to end the episode. Is it next monday yet? ??

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 28 Oct 2014, 9:19 am

Who is it? Carol or Beth or both or someone we've forgotten about?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 9:32 am

The rumour mill is suggesting that it could be Morgan that was with Daryl.

Either way what a gittish way to end that episode. The trailer for next week was interesting as I swear the room Beth was in was the lab from series 1 even though it was blown to bits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Tue 28 Oct 2014, 9:47 am

^^^Careful with the spoilers. Not everyone watches previews of the next episode.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 2:47 pm

^^^

Good point. Apologies.

Be interesting to see where they go with this series. I won't post what I think could happen, but I am hoping there might be a twist like in the comics Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 29 Oct 2014, 3:18 pm

It does look like next weeks episode is not centred around the group.

Enjoyed this weeks episode but was surprised to see that this particularly storyline (the cannibals) was concluded so quickly!)

HEre is the trailer for next week - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfhX-nYKQc4

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 29 Oct 2014, 4:28 pm

From the way it ended I assumed that the next episode would pick Daryl and Carole up from where they drove off and then end with them coming through the bushes to meet Rick and the group.
With there being two separate groups now I imagine there will be split episodes where they focus on one or the other.

Surprised the cannibal story has been wrapped up too - was also hoping for a bit more violence towards them like the GN has.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014, 10:14 pm

How does the show stand up to the graphic novel?

thinking of buying them

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 29 Oct 2014, 11:06 pm

I think they're great as although the tv show heavily follows the plot in the GNs it's not a direct port across so there's lot of differences you'll enjoy. Some characters die at different points, some characters have a much more influential role, some less so.
TV Show Andrea: pain in the arse, glad she died.
GN Andrea: Kick arse heroine!

TV Show Carol: kick arse antiheroine
GN Carol: whiny biatch

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Fri 31 Oct 2014, 12:33 pm

Interesting ending last night. 

I can't decide whether Daryl looked exhausted and was ushering Beth and Carol out of the woods, or whether he was acting under duress and someone's taken him captive. He had his crossbow though, so maybe not. 

Horrible way to end the episode.

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 8:26 pm

I think he is with Carol & Beth, but came out on his own, just to make sure everything was clear.

Think monday's will start with Carol & Daryl searching for Beth.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 04 Nov 2014, 6:18 am

Not sure what to make of that episode. My least favourite of the series so far.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 04 Nov 2014, 8:10 am

Adam D wrote:Not sure what to make of that episode. My least favourite of the series so far.

Mine too but I think that is a reflection of how brilliantly the season has started so far rather than it being a particularly poor episode.

They can't all be a good as the first 3 episodes.  It was a obviously part of a storyline arc so we can forgive the writers.

I assume that means:

Spoiler:

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Nov 2014, 11:37 am

The episode wasn't that bad. Just I get the impression there will be an influx of new characters going by the trailer I saw for next week's episode.

Not sure it's the right direction. I am a bit meh. It was a great start to the series and the momentum seemed a bit poof yesterday. Though I hope next week it picks up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Tue 04 Nov 2014, 11:50 am

I like Beth ; but I wasn't sure she could carry an episode alone. So I'm not surprised we generally found it a bit of a slowdown after the fireworks of the start to this season,
But you can't expect every week to knock your socks off...has to be a bit of build up and repositioning.
Looks as if we have separate storylines galore again for a few weeks at least.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Nov 2014, 10:53 pm

Do we actually think anything is wrong with Carol or is she faking it to get inside? I think it might be the latter

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 05 Nov 2014, 8:24 am

Yeah will be interesting to see what happens with her.

I'm going with the latter.

After about five minutes I wasn't to impressed so half watched it and half looking at places for my stag do.

Am sure I will give it 100 % attention next episode.

But the ending was interesting.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Brys Wed 05 Nov 2014, 10:03 am

I actually thought it was a very good episode, while I think the show is awesome its never been as good as a whole as it was in the first season for me. I really prefer some slow story telling build up and the eventual pay off that comes further down the line. While this season has been fun so far with the quick fire wrapping up of potential longer story lines it was comforting to have things slowed down once more.

It was interesting to see Beth on her own, at times the effort to show her more grown up and world wise was a little clunky it was needed for her character development. I hope they play out this thread over a number of episodes but I think due to certain actions taken in this episode that won't be the case.

Brys

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 05 Nov 2014, 10:12 am

Next weeks episode is focused on :

Spoiler:

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sun 09 Nov 2014, 3:01 am

It's all a dream

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 9:57 pm

Abraham is the Frak man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 Nov 2014, 8:12 am

legendkillarV2 wrote:Abraham is the Frak man!

Spoiler:

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Nov 2014, 8:29 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:Abraham is the Frak man!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next