The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxing News

+25
Josef K.
sherm
Daz
Michaels, Sean
6oldenbhoy
Adam D
School Project
Liam_Main
eddyfightfan
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Rowley
Fists of Fury
HumanWindmill
BALTIMORA
Pound-for-Pound
Lumbering_Jack
STC
Sugar Boy Sweetie
oxring
The Galveston Giant
AlexHuckerby
d260005p
Dass
Union Cane
Scottrf
29 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Boxing News Empty Boxing News

Post by Scottrf Tue 26 Jul 2011, 6:04 pm

A thread to post random (possibly not threadworthy) pieces of news.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Boxing News Empty Re: Boxing News

Post by Scottrf Tue 26 Jul 2011, 6:05 pm

Possibly not a great one to start off (seeing has Mayweather has been on free Sky):

Richard Schaefer has promised Primetime the TV rights to Mayweather vs Ortiz (August Boxing Monthly).

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 26 Jul 2011, 10:08 pm

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/168223-broner-apparently-becomes-mandatory-challenger-for-wbo-title

Broner mandatory for Burns.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 27 Jul 2011, 9:32 am

Audley hopes for one last hurrah

"I know boxing fans want to see the end of me and this is the perfect opportunity to wish me goodbye"

http://www.audleyharrison.com/index.php/audley-hopes-for-one-last-hurrah/
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Wed 27 Jul 2011, 9:59 am

Mentioned this in another thread but in case people are interested.

Craig McEwan the Scottish boxer who was over at the Wild Card Gym being trained with Freddie Roach has now left. He is now returning to Scotland and has teamed up with Billy Nelson to get his career back on track.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Wed 27 Jul 2011, 1:27 pm

Union Cane wrote:Audley hopes for one last hurrah

"I know boxing fans want to see the end of me and this is the perfect opportunity to wish me goodbye"

Cant believe he has his own website.

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 27 Jul 2011, 9:32 pm

Scottrf wrote:Possibly not a great one to start off (seeing has Mayweather has been on free Sky):

Richard Schaefer has promised Primetime the TV rights to Mayweather vs Ortiz (August Boxing Monthly).

This is absoutely awful news unless they're airing it for free! Ugh, I'm gonna sulk and moan about this if it's a PPV, it's a disgrace although the fight admittedly is PPV worthy Sky usually show all Mayweather fights and Manny Pacqiaou fights for free and they didn't even make the biggest financial fight a PPV event either (Mayweather - De La Hoya!) If Primetime make this a PPV Event I am seriosuly gonna complain!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 27 Jul 2011, 9:34 pm

Union Cane wrote:Audley hopes for one last hurrah

Headline almost made me feel sorry for Audley, got to be honest though, his look on his face after the Haye fight I did feel a bit sorry for him, he just has that mental block... But the second he came out with "I had him right where I wanted and then he hit me" Oh Jesus, I just thought you know what Audley DO ONE!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 29 Jul 2011, 4:53 pm

Alex Arthur promoting boxing bill at Meadowbank Arena in Edinburgh on Sat 27th Aug.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Fri 29 Jul 2011, 6:10 pm

DeGale expects to beat Groves to a fight with Kessler.

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/103101.html

He also thinks he's learnt from the Groves loss.

And in other news, the Pope is, indeed, a Catholic.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Fri 29 Jul 2011, 8:28 pm

Scottrf wrote:Possibly not a great one to start off (seeing has Mayweather has been on free Sky):

Bloody hell. They better not put this on PPV. This is all down to Khans spat with Sky - khan basically thinks he should earn a million quid out of fans hard earned cash even if he fights his local milkman, and when Sky refuse he spits the dummy and runs to a mickey mouse network with a small platform because they'll give him PPV. The consequence being that GBP will now try to give PrimeTime a leg up in order to keep other unworthy Khan fights on a PPV format. If PrimeTime air this fight for free then all well and good, but the chances are they'll charge for it whereas Sky wouldve put it on for nothing and, as usual, it's boxing fans who get stuffed with having to pay extra for their sport while all others come with the cost of the subscription. Yet the same people involved in this will complain about younger fans preferring UFC and boxing dying as a sport etc. I think Adam smith and Sky are doing good things with their boxing set-up, and I applaud them for taking a hard line with khan over the McCloskey debacle (never PPV worthy in a million years, nevermind with zero undercard). I wont pay for this on PrimeTime on general principle, or any of Khans fights for that matter.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 30 Jul 2011, 9:23 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:

Bloody hell. They better not put this on PPV. This is all down to Khans spat with Sky - khan basically thinks he should earn a million quid out of fans hard earned cash even if he fights his local milkman, and when Sky refuse he spits the dummy and runs to a mickey mouse network with a small platform because they'll give him PPV. The consequence being that GBP will now try to give PrimeTime a leg up in order to keep other unworthy Khan fights on a PPV format. If PrimeTime air this fight for free then all well and good, but the chances are they'll charge for it whereas Sky wouldve put it on for nothing and, as usual, it's boxing fans who get stuffed with having to pay extra for their sport while all others come with the cost of the subscription. Yet the same people involved in this will complain about younger fans preferring UFC and boxing dying as a sport etc. I think Adam smith and Sky are doing good things with their boxing set-up, and I applaud them for taking a hard line with khan over the McCloskey debacle (never PPV worthy in a million years, nevermind with zero undercard). I wont pay for this on PrimeTime on general principle, or any of Khans fights for that matter.

It's absolutely shocking isn't it I can't believe Primetime wll be playing this and seeing as they put Vitali Klitschko vs. Albert Sosnowski on PPV I'm guessing this will especially looking at the undercard fights it's a fantastic night of boxing, BUT ONE I WANT ON MY SKY SUBSCRIPTION!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Wed 03 Aug 2011, 4:11 pm

Becky James missed her train!!!
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 03 Aug 2011, 4:12 pm

Very Happy

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 03 Aug 2011, 11:44 pm

Lou DiBella signs Macklin.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu 04 Aug 2011, 12:36 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:
Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:

It's absolutely shocking isn't it I can't believe Primetime wll be playing this and seeing as they put Vitali Klitschko vs. Albert Sosnowski on PPV I'm guessing this will especially looking at the undercard fights it's a fantastic night of boxing, BUT ONE I WANT ON MY SKY SUBSCRIPTION!

So is the confirmed to be on that poverty definition chanel, Primetime? I for one wont be paying, especially given than I have grainy old videos which produce a better quality picture.

Disgusting.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Boxing News Empty Arum: We’ll try to make Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao happen

Post by The Galveston Giant Sat 06 Aug 2011, 7:04 pm

Feel free to merge into Floyd/Manny news thumbsup

By Ronnie Nathanielsz
Philippine Daily Inquirer

MANILA—Top Rank promoter Bob Arum insists that he is ready to do whatever he can to make a fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. happen.

“We are certainly not the impediment for that fight to happen,” Arum said in an interview with the Inquirer. “We will do whatever we can to make that fight happen.”

The Top Rank promoter emphasized that pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao has agreed to take the blood test which Mayweather has been insisting on.

But, to the chagrin of Arum, he said Mayweather’s “crazy father says ‘yes’ but he’s not allowed to train in the Philippines. This is bizarre.”

Meantime Arum said he would arrive with Juan Manuel Marquez and his party in Manila on September 1 for a massive media tour kickoff rally at the Luneta Grandstand in Rizal Park on September 3.

Arum said “we’ll have a lot of fun and a press conference and then go from Manila to New York, Los Angeles and finally Mexico City.”

He disclosed that they had decided to skip the planned stops in Tokyo and Dubai because Pacquiao “has more important businesses to attend to” besides his desire to have eight full weeks of training with four weeks in the Philippines and the second four weeks at the Wild Card Gym in Los Angeles.

Initial reports indicated that WBA/IBF light welterweight champion Amir Khan is likely to train alongside Pacquiao in Baguio City as he too prepares for a fight in December.

A stumbling block may well be the legal battle over Mayweather’s allegations that Pacquiao was on performance enhancing drugs and his constant refusal to provide his deposition claiming he was in training for his Sept. 17 fight against Victor Ortiz.

Atty. David Marroso provided evidence to contradict Mayweather’s claims.

Marroso told the Inquirer that in their motion for “default and dismissal” against Mayweather Jr before Judge Larry Hicks they charged Mayweather with “deliberately defying a court order to appear at deposition on any of the 24 alternate dates offered by Pacquiao.”

Marroso contradicted Mayweather’s claims that he could not provide his deposition because he was in training and avoiding all distractions and provided supporting evidence including photographs. Marroso accused Mayweather of “lying repeatedly to avoid appearing for deposition.”

He said Mayweather “refused to participate in court-ordered discovery because it interfered with his partying schedule.”

http://sports.inquirer.net/10509/arum-we%E2%80%99ll-try-to-make-floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao-happen
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pound-for-Pound Sat 06 Aug 2011, 9:35 pm

"Do, or do not. There is no try."

-Jed Master Yoda

Sorry. It had to be done.

Pound-for-Pound

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sat 06 Aug 2011, 9:53 pm

Scottrf wrote:Lou DiBella signs Macklin.
Interesting move by Macklin
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sat 06 Aug 2011, 11:32 pm

Should probably have put this in the boxing news sticky rather than make a thread.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 07 Aug 2011, 1:46 am

Bob Arum said it? It must be true! Can't wait 'til my mail order Top Rank magic beans arrive...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Sun 07 Aug 2011, 9:51 am

The Galveston Giant wrote:Should probably have put this in the boxing news sticky rather than make a thread.

If you would like me to do it for you, Galveston, then just let me know.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 07 Aug 2011, 1:13 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
The Galveston Giant wrote:Should probably have put this in the boxing news sticky rather than make a thread.

If you would like me to do it for you, Galveston, then just let me know.

Probably be best place for it Windy, thanks mate. thumbsup
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Sun 07 Aug 2011, 1:42 pm

Consider it done, mate.

I'll give it five minutes so that everybody else knows where it is.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sun 07 Aug 2011, 1:51 pm

Thanks Windy
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Sun 07 Aug 2011, 1:52 pm

You're welcome, mate.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 08 Aug 2011, 2:58 pm

Dargan vs. Suazo For UBO Title In Atlantic City

8.8.2011: In late July the Universal Boxing Organization™ entered the world’s fight capital, Las Vegas, with Rances Barthelemy vs. Gerardo Robles. On August 13 the UBO hits Atlantic City, probably the second most famous boxing city on the planet, when Top Rank in association with Peltz Boxing presents Karl Dargan vs. Juan Suazo for the vacant UBO Inter-Continental Lightweight title.

Dargan and Suazo will square off at the Grand Ballroom at Bally's Atlantic City on a show broadcasted throughout the USA on Fox Sports. Also on the card will be an NABA championship bout between Teon Kennedy and Alejandro Lopez.

Hailing from Philadephia, Karl Dargan (9-0, 4 KOs) is handled by Naazim Richardson who also trains living legends Bernard Hopkins and Shane Mosley. Dargan often spars with Mosley, and is considered a great prospect for the future. Winning the UBO title in only his tenth professional fight would be a testament to his potential.

Dargan turned pro at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas in December 2007 after winning the U.S. Amateur championships twice and capturing a gold medal at the Pan Am Games. After seven additional wins he returned to that famous venue this past May to beat Randy Arrellin on the undercard of the Manny Pacquiao - Shane Mosley mega-fight.

Now, three months later, the event is obviously not as big as the Pacman – Sugar Shane card, but this time Dargan is one of the headliners. His opponent Juan Suazo realizes he is the underdog, but the Tuczon, Arizona fighter is on a good run and is coming off two of his careers best performances.

In June Suazo fought prospect Gabriel Tolmajyan (10-1) to a draw, and as recently as July 29 he went to Las Vegas to beat Mexican tough-guy Ramon Montano. Montano (17-9-2) is no slouch and holds a draw with Dmitriy Saltia and a victory over former contender America Santos.

Top Rank Boxing and Peltz Boxing Promotions presents Karl Dargan vs. Juan Suazo for the vacant UBO Inter-Continental Lightweight title on August 13 at the Grand Ballroom at Bally's Atlantic City. Six additional fights complete the card. First fight will begin at 7.30 p.m.

Tickets priced at $50 and $75 are on sale at the offices of Peltz Boxing Promotions (215-765-0922) and all Ticketmaster outlets (800-736-1420). They also can be purchased online at www.peltzboxing.com and www.Ticketmaster.com.

Light Heavyweight Championship On The Line August 13

On August 13 in a makeshift outdoors arena at Budaors Airport in Budaors, Hungary, compatriots Zoltan Kiss Jr. and Janos Olah will duke it out for the vacant Universal Boxing Organization™ International Light Heavyweight title.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 08 Aug 2011, 3:57 pm

Is the UBO title new? 🤦
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:04 pm

My thoughts exactly, I hope this is a joke...

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:05 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:Is the UBO title new? 🤦

It's the future mate.

"The Universal Boxing Organization™️ was founded in 2004, and currently has offices in Germany, USA, Tanzania and New Caledonia.

With title fights in places such as Argentina, France, USA, Germany, Ecuador, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Egypt, Finland, Tanzania, Fiji, Kenya, Uganda, Slovakia, Serbia, Vanuatu, Denmark, Poland, Bulgaria, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Uruguay, Trinidad, Hungary, Brazil, Latvia and Georgia, the UBO has truly developed into a global sanctioning body.

We of course want to present the best boxers possible as our world champions, but we also feel great pride and satisfaction when seeing lesser-known boxers achieve their goal of winning a title, and when smaller promoters are able to arrange championship fights as a result of our cooperation.

However, you will not see any UBO Interim title fights, nor will we ever crown Super World Champions, Silver Champions, Diamond Champions etc. If you are a UBO World Champion, you are the only UBO World Champion in your weight class!

Always a work in progress, we continuously try to develop and work diligently with boxing personalities around the world in order to improve where we can.

Nobody is perfect, but the least we can do is our best!"

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:06 pm

They sound good.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:08 pm

I'm excited by this I was only thinking the other day how dearly I wanted another governing body in the sport.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:11 pm

They've put me on their mailing list for press releases since I emailed them about the Lukusa / Chilembe situation.

Rest assured, I will keep you abreast of any UBO developments.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:13 pm

[quote="Union Cane"]
The Galveston Giant wrote:Is the UBO title new? 🤦

We of course want to present the best boxers possible as our world champions, but we also feel great pride and satisfaction when seeing lesser-known boxers achieve their goal of winning a title, and when smaller promoters are able to arrange championship fights as a result of our cooperation.

This bit if find funny and annoying at the same time. I think they might be holding back a little.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:16 pm

Was looking through the countries there and seen Vanuatu, is that even a country?
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:18 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:Was looking through the countries there and seen Vanuatu, is that even a country?
Yeah, recognise it from a flag game I had on my phone...not sure how much of a boxing powerhouse they are though.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:19 pm

Scottrf wrote:
The Galveston Giant wrote:Was looking through the countries there and seen Vanuatu, is that even a country?
Yeah, recognise it from a flag game I had on my phone...not sure how much of a boxing powerhouse they are though.

You do realise you can get porn on phones now Scott?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:21 pm

The Top 10 (well, 9) Vanuatuan Boxers of All Time...

http://boxrec.com/ratings.php?country=VU&sex=m&division=P4P&status=E&SUBMIT=Go
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:23 pm

It's an island West of Fiji, never heard of it but that didn't stop us Brits claiming a part of it in the 1880's.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:33 pm

A bare knuckle fight has been sanctioned.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/6835788/bringing-back-bygone-bareknuckle-era-boxing
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:35 pm

prettyboykev wrote:A bare knuckle fight has been sanctioned.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/6835788/bringing-back-bygone-bareknuckle-era-boxing

I'm sure Gunn won in the 3rd or 4th
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:49 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:A bare knuckle fight has been sanctioned.

I'm sure Gunn won in the 3rd or 4th

I never even realised this has past. I don't like the idea and hope it never happens again. Did anyone see it?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:50 pm

prettyboykev wrote:I never even realised this has past. I don't like the idea and hope it never happens again. Did anyone see it?
800,000 people did.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 08 Aug 2011, 7:03 pm

Didn't see it myself, looks like a few did by Scotts numbers though, crazy it got sanctioned.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Mon 08 Aug 2011, 7:09 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:Didn't see it myself, looks like a few did by Scotts numbers though, crazy it got sanctioned.
As far as I can tell, these are the guys who sanctioned it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yavapai-Apache_Nation

Hardly an athletic commission.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 08 Aug 2011, 7:17 pm

Scottrf wrote:
The Galveston Giant wrote:Didn't see it myself, looks like a few did by Scotts numbers though, crazy it got sanctioned.
As far as I can tell, these are the guys who sanctioned it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yavapai-Apache_Nation

Hardly an athletic commission.

Makes a bit more sense know, i hadn't noticed it was on an indian reservation/land at first.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Mon 08 Aug 2011, 8:24 pm

I think the WBB was started and is run the same way as the UBO, (With the sole reason to clean boxing up) I think they're all missing the point...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 17 Aug 2011, 11:21 am

Scottish Light-Middleweight Craig McEwan to face former IBF Champion Kassim Ouma in Las Vegas on September 17.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 17 Aug 2011, 1:56 pm

Dargan Captures UBO Title In Impressive Style

8.15.2011: Philadelphia’s Karl “Dynamite” Dargan won the vacant Universal Boxing Organization™ Inter-Continental Lightweight title Saturday night (August 13) at Bally’s Atlantic City with an impressive performance against Juan Suazo on a show promoted by Top Rank and Peltz Boxing Promotions. Fox Sports Televised.

Going for his careers first professional title, Dargan looked confident and determined as he entered the ring, and made sure Suazo quickly realized that he was in for a rough night as he dropped him with a crisp left hand already in the first round. Suazo got up and made it through the round, but the writing was clearly on the wall.

Dargan continued to batter Suazo in round two, at times hitting him at will, and landed with some fast and impressive combinations.

In round three it was still one-way traffic, but the game Suazo, by this point bleeding from the nose and cut over the left eye, refused to go down and honorably continued to fight his chance despite being massively outgunned by the sharp Dargan.

Round four and five was more of the same, and in round six Suazo’s cornerman Pat Mitchell had seen enough and threw in the towel to save his man from taking more unnecessary punishment. Referee Benji Esteves Jr. officially called a halt to the action at 1:20 of the sixth round, declaring Karl Dargan the new UBO champion by way of technical knockout.

With the victory Dargan, trained by his uncle Naazim Richardson, improved his professional log to 10-0 (5), while Suazo fell to 8-5-3 (5). The Concrete Jungle Boxing Tribe prospect proved his massive potential and put on a very good performance. He should be a very interesting name to follow in the future as he moves towards a world title shot.

Kiss Wins International Light Heavyweight Title

Hungary’s Zoltan Kiss Jr. captured the vacant Universal Boxing Organization™ International Light Heavyweight title when he won a technical decision after seven rounds against compatriot Janos Olah at Budaors Airport in Budaors, Hungary Saturday night (August 13).

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 18 Aug 2011, 12:00 pm

WBC held 30-day weigh-in for Floyd Mayweather & Victor Oriz today. Mayweather 149 pounds, Ortiz 157.4. Max allowed was 162.

Canelo Alvaresz (165.5) and Alfonso Gomez (161), Max allowed was 169

Erik Morales (153) and Lucas Matthysse (147.5). Max allowed: 154.

From Dan Ray Feel.

Interesting how light Mayweather is.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next