The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wakefield Wildcats sign Fox and Lauititi

2 posters

Go down

Wakefield Wildcats sign Fox and Lauititi Empty Wakefield Wildcats sign Fox and Lauititi

Post by Kenny Wed 10 Aug 2011, 4:02 pm

Wakefield Wilcats have announced the signings for next season of Peter Fox from HullKR on a 3 year contract and also Ali Lauititi from Leeds Rhinos on a 2 year deal .

Sorry to see Fox leave Rovers dont think hes been given enough chances this season , and at 26 years old he has years left in him . Lauititi should be a great signing for the Wildcats also as there isn't a better ball playing second rower playing in super league imo .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Wakefield Wildcats sign Fox and Lauititi Empty Re: Wakefield Wildcats sign Fox and Lauititi

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:45 pm

I'm surprised that Rovers have let fox go. i think Lauititi is past his sell by date, but will do OK at Wakefield.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Wakefield Wildcats sign Fox and Lauititi Empty Re: Wakefield Wildcats sign Fox and Lauititi

Post by Kenny Wed 10 Aug 2011, 11:04 pm

Dont understand letting Fox go , just hope they have a replacement lined up . Rumours going around that Rovers are in talks with Graeme Horne ,Ryan O'Hara and Lincoln Withers . But we will need another winger aswell .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu 11 Aug 2011, 9:17 pm

Whats the latest rumour as to who will be the next coach at Rovers, as its seems a bit odd to me that Fox has been let without being given a chance to show the next Rovers coach what he can do?

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 11 Aug 2011, 9:50 pm

John Kear is the one being mentioned the most but nearly every Aussie assistant coach from the NRL has been mentioned aswell .

I find all the recruitment for next season strange both ins and outs with no coach in place , surely whoever the new coach will be would want a say in the playing staff ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down