The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexism-Karen Brady

4 posters

Go down

Sexism-Karen Brady Empty Sexism-Karen Brady

Post by Mat Thu 27 Jan 2011, 8:25 pm

For all my good points,I do have one sin:I read The Sun.

Much like Demon pointed out in his thread,it's a bit rich for them to be banging on about Sexism on Page 1 then having some bird with her knockers out as soon as you turn the cover.

Of course,that's not why I read it.I read it for the intellectual debate and thought-provoking Journalism...But I digress.My main point is that when the whole furore broke out regarding Keys and Gray,Mrs Brady was asked to offer her viewpoint.

She obviously was not too impressed with the treatment Andy Gray and Key gave to Sian Massey,and said so in her column.I have no qualms with that point,it is what she said further on that left me with the question;Is Karen Brady really the Sexist?

What she said in her column was:"By the time I left Birmingham City,nearly 70% of the staff(I presume she means at a boardroom/financial etc level not just shop assistants) were women.And since I have joined West Ham,I've brought in three new staff who are all Women." Now I don't what anyone else thinks,but to me that just screams Sexism.I think Brady has some sort of hatred towards Men as she is a woman with a degree of power in what is,despite what some say,predominantly a game dominated by Males.She seems to see herself as some sort of fighter for Women's rights when in fact she is being just as sexist as the men in football by seemingly refusing to employ/recruit men to work at Boardroom level at both the clubs she's been involved in.

She's an uber-feminist imo,and that is just as Sexist as what Gray and Keys said regarding the Lineswomen,again just my opinion.

Thoughts?

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Sexism-Karen Brady Empty Re: Sexism-Karen Brady

Post by Dexter Morgan Thu 27 Jan 2011, 8:27 pm

I hate Karen Brady she does my absolute nut in. Her point of view is "I'm a really successful businessWOMAN and had to work twice as hard as men did so automatically I hate men"

To quote Richard Keys "Do me a favour love!"

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jan 2011, 8:29 pm

she's still a MILF though thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Jan 2011, 8:31 pm

Y I Man wrote:she's still a MILF though thumbsup

Don't think so mate,in the past yeah but now meh.

Dex,I can't stand her either and it seems now her "attributes" aren't what they were,her influence over players has decreased.What a coincedence.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 27 Jan 2011, 8:47 pm

All woman in power will use it to make men look the lesser sex. They are just as bad in all respects.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jan 2011, 8:55 pm

Mat wrote:

Don't think so mate,in the past yeah but now meh.

as i get older, the age bracket widens for MILF's lol

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 28 Jan 2011, 7:55 am

Karen Brady fuelled the whole fire. Her problem is she doesn't know where and when she should be entitled to speak. I never hear Roman Abramovich or Malcolm Glazer talk about individual players, or suggest team changes in a newspaper column. Its completely out of order, and disrespectful to Avram Grant and McLeish and Bruce before him at Birmingham.

In fact, when Bruce left Birmingham, I seem to recall her using her column to smear Sunderland and Bruce. She is to power hungry for her own good.

And to answer your actual point Mat, yes I do believe she is just as sexist. And she seems to be on this one woman crusade to implement a female version of affirmative action, when the game will welcome more women eventually anyway (the number of female football fans shooting through the roof since the men stopped beating each other up every Saturday)

She probably takes credit for Sian Massey somewhere in her self-absorbed, warped mind.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 28 Jan 2011, 8:56 am

Like most woman, she slept her way to the top :bitchslap:

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down