The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six Feet Under to start on Sky Atlantic HD Thursday 3rd February

3 posters

Go down

Six Feet Under to start on Sky Atlantic HD Thursday 3rd February Empty Six Feet Under to start on Sky Atlantic HD Thursday 3rd February

Post by Dexter Morgan Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:33

Really looking forward to this, I'm a massive Michael C Hall fan after Dexter and have been wanting to watch Six Feet Under for a while. Beauty of it is next Thursday they are starting from Season one Episode one!

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Six Feet Under to start on Sky Atlantic HD Thursday 3rd February Empty Re: Six Feet Under to start on Sky Atlantic HD Thursday 3rd February

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 23:54

Dex I cannot reccomend this show highly enough, i ironically just finished watching it after being recommended it by a mate and all i can say is it is simply the most fautless drama ever made, Micheal C Hall is fantastic and his portrayl of a gay male lead is frankly treated in a way that I haven't seen on television before or since, All I would say is that it is heavy going and I would encourage you not to give up on it as the story deserves to be told from start to finish.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Six Feet Under to start on Sky Atlantic HD Thursday 3rd February Empty Re: Six Feet Under to start on Sky Atlantic HD Thursday 3rd February

Post by Dexter Morgan Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 23:59

Im a big Michael C Hall fan mate so I know he'll play the role well! Really looking forward to it starting, just hope they upscale it or show it in native HD that would be awesome!

Btw onto season 5 of House now and I'm absolutely addicted!

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 0:22

Glad to here your a fan of house too, for me Series 5 is one of the poorer season with the exception of the finalie which is very good

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Mon 31 Jan 2011 - 0:23

yeah seems to be a bit of a slow starter, my mates said 5 is the worst out of the lot but I still love it :lol:

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 23:34

You watch Six feet under then mate?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 0:37

I convinced the missus to buy a boxset - season 1-5 - about 6 months ago. Never actually got through them all, but I remember watching it when it was on Channel 4 all that time ago. Can't believe the show is still actually running. What a brilliant show it is too.

Back to top Go down

Six Feet Under to start on Sky Atlantic HD Thursday 3rd February Empty Love it

Post by Sara Thu 10 Feb 2011 - 16:30

I love Six Feet Under, I have been waiting years for it to be repeated from the beginning. Sky Atlantic is the best channel ever!

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down