The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'that really makes me laugh' thread

+2
Scott is Back
Luckless Pedestrian
6 posters

Go down

The 'that really makes me laugh' thread Empty The 'that really makes me laugh' thread

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 8:15

Inspired by the 'that really grinds my gears' thread, this is a place for you to share any little thing that make you smile or laugh. Here's mine as a starter: it makes me laugh that products that are essentially the same are marketed at men and women so differently. Razors are a good example of this: for women, it's Gilette Venus, for men it's Fusion Power Stealth. Another is Dove deodorant: for women, they make a big deal of the 'one quarter moisturiser' it contains; for Dove's men's deodorant, they advertise that it has 'one quarter moisturising technology,' which is much more butch and acceptable.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

The 'that really makes me laugh' thread Empty Re: The 'that really makes me laugh' thread

Post by Scott is Back Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 12:23

Midgets!

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

The 'that really makes me laugh' thread Empty Re: The 'that really makes me laugh' thread

Post by Cari Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 12:32

Farts, burps and false teeth make me laugh.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 15:11

Bad things happening to other people - particularly if they deserve it.

I know - schadenfreude is a terrible thing...
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 19:22

I laugh when someone gets water dropped on them, dunno why.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 17:29

It really shouldn't but it does make me laugh when i'm at work and i see someone running to catch a train and they miss it . Laugh
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down