The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luis Nani - What Do We Think Of Him?

+2
Crimey
AlexHuckerby
6 posters

Go down

Luis Nani - What Do We Think Of Him? Empty Luis Nani - What Do We Think Of Him?

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 27 Aug 2011, 11:35 am

I just saw him on Football Focus in an interview and he came across as a very articulate and rather nice charming young man in honesty. I always regarded him as a cocky little so and so, purely from the way he seems on the pitch but he seemed to be a nice guy, what you think of him?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Luis Nani - What Do We Think Of Him? Empty Re: Luis Nani - What Do We Think Of Him?

Post by Crimey Sat 27 Aug 2011, 3:48 pm

I saw the same thing, he seems alright as a person. On the pitch I think he is a bit cocky, and isn't as good as he thinks he is. Obviously he's a talented guy, but is so inconsistent and I think is probably at his peak right now.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Luis Nani - What Do We Think Of Him? Empty Re: Luis Nani - What Do We Think Of Him?

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 30 Aug 2011, 6:06 pm

I don't think Nani is anywhere near his peak yet but as a winger he is bound to be inconsistsnt, wingers have always been, he's at the right club though if he is ever going to reach his peak

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Tue 30 Aug 2011, 6:24 pm

He's a great player but I can't help thinking he will be of to Real Madrid if they ever wanted him and he is good enough to play for them so i can see it happening in the next year or two.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 30 Aug 2011, 6:56 pm

He is made to look better than he is playing alongside Rooney, Carrick an Anderson, better than average but wouldn't get near Barca or Madrid's eleven!
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 30 Aug 2011, 7:42 pm

Greedy greedy Nani!
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down