The golfers' Music Room

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The golfers' Music Room

Post by Davie on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 2:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mac started a really good thread today and while I'm not as fussy about things going off topic as some people, it does seem a shame to drown out Mac's thread with music chat - so I think we'll have a music corner for us golfers (in addition to the forum-wide music section)

I know Kwini is keen on his music, often throwing musical references into his ballwasher topics (I remember one of his last efforts on the old site being entitled The Boys Are Back In Town, and the conversation going off into Thin Lizzy territory!

S_R (on the other thread) made a reference to "hating the Beatles" - discuss! Whistle

Davie

Posts : 7584
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Back to top Go down


Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by JAS on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:29 am

Do you find that music does actually influence mood, at least a the start of the round Barragan or has it no bearing whatsoever?

I have noticed that when driving (I always have music on when I'm driving) that I drive much more aggressively if listening to something like the Pistols or the Clash. I've now built myself up a nice mixed playlist of mellow ballads to play for long journeys.

JAS

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 55
Location : Swindon

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by barragan on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:38 am

I think its about doing everything in a relaxed methodical manner. At the club champs a few weeks ago, and then wednesday last week I shot reasonable rounds of 74, 76 and 74. Each day I didn't rush a thing - before hand or during the round, just paced myself - even doing things like walking between shots pretty slowly (it was a slow day up ahead so wasn't holding anything up).

barragan

Posts : 2294
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by McLaren on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:46 am

Thanks for the suggestions guys, i will check them out later.


I used to listen to Handels Zadok the priest on the way to football in the hope it would pump me up for the match.

If driving I tend to listen to pearl jam.
avatar
McLaren

Posts : 13366
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by super_realist on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:46 am

If you listened to an x-Factor cd would you drive like a sad menopausal divorcee?

super_realist

Posts : 22229
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Diggers on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:49 am

super_realist wrote:If you listened to an x-Factor cd would you drive like a sad menopausal divorcee?

Being as thats pretty much your default mood I take it you have the box set ?

Diggers

Posts : 8106
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by navyblueshorts on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:55 am

Diggers wrote:
super_realist wrote:If you listened to an x-Factor cd would you drive like a sad menopausal divorcee?

Being as thats pretty much your default mood I take it you have the box set ?
Laugh
avatar
navyblueshorts

Posts : 7336
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by navyblueshorts on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:56 am

I tend to be rock or classical. Have to admit that I've often wondered if having heavy metal on the car steroe is a bad idea!
avatar
navyblueshorts

Posts : 7336
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by JAS on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 12:11 pm

Aye, it's a sure fire shortcut to road rage Navy!!

Little piece of trivia on the side. It was 36 years ago today that EMI dumped the Sex Pistols because they thought they might be a bit controversial!!

A few months later out pops one of the most influential albums in the history of music.

JAS

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 55
Location : Swindon

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by super_realist on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 12:45 pm

McLaren wrote:Thanks for the suggestions guys, i will check them out later.


I used to listen to Handels Zadok the priest on the way to football in the hope it would pump me up for the match.

If driving I tend to listen to pearl jam.

Have you got one of those stick on steering wheels that suckers on to the bus seat in front of you?

super_realist

Posts : 22229
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by McLaren on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 12:56 pm

Super

I have a car, i just dont always use it if there is a bus service to where I am going.
avatar
McLaren

Posts : 13366
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by super_realist on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 1:04 pm

Fiat Cinquecento?

I don't use public transport if I can help it. Don't like fraternising with plebs.

super_realist

Posts : 22229
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Diggers on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 1:09 pm

Just to get to work I use car, train and tube plus a walk. 1 hour 50ish commute each way on a reasonable day..very dull.

Diggers

Posts : 8106
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by super_realist on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 1:12 pm

Christ, that must be intolerable Diggers. I used to do a 1 hour commute to work and it got me very down indeed. In the soul vacuum of London it must be even worse.

super_realist

Posts : 22229
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Diggers on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 1:17 pm

Hardly any of my commutes in London, most of it is sitting on a train between Brighton and London, 1.20 of anyway. To be honest I always get a seat both ways, and they are proper comfortable seats with armrests, and I just read and sleep. In the summer its fine, the longer days make it far easier somehow, as the nights get darker you feel like yo uare getting home later even though you aren't. Plus in the winter there are way more delays.
Worth it to live where we live though and I think fairly soon Ill do 3 days in town and 2 from home which will make a big difference.

Diggers

Posts : 8106
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by dynamark on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 1:57 pm

Jesus Digs thats a fair bit of the day gone.plus the cost of the ticket.you could do 18 holes in that time.
Best way I have found into central London is drive down to Milton keynes which is about 40 min park next to and 32 minutes into Euston on the Branson line .Only once a month though.Always amazes how many folk are flooding through Euston every hour of the day.

dynamark

Posts : 1107
Join date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Diggers on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 2:20 pm

It is a lot of the day DM, but then again if I wasnt on the train kipping or reading Id be at home with my kids....so its not so bad really.

Diggers

Posts : 8106
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by navyblueshorts on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 2:43 pm

Diggers wrote:It is a lot of the day DM, but then again if I wasnt on the train kipping or reading Id be at home with my kids....so its not so bad really.
Laugh Don't let the missus read that last post...
avatar
navyblueshorts

Posts : 7336
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by oldshanker on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 6:00 pm

Won't get fooled again (long version) - The Who. GRRRRRR Snarl!!!!! furious

Whoops - leapt in there a bit previous - this is in response to JAS's question about music in the car on the way to work.

picard picard


Last edited by oldshanker on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fool)
avatar
oldshanker

Posts : 656
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Cambridgeshire

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Aruglia on Fri 16 Nov 2012, 1:42 pm

Music room too? I like it.

Going to see Band of Horses tomorrow. Anyone seen them before? Really like their new album Mirage Rock. For anyone interested they're an American alt-country pop combo. Very inoffensive.

Aruglia

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by super_realist on Fri 16 Nov 2012, 1:51 pm

Aruglia wrote:Music room too? I like it.

Going to see Band of Horses tomorrow. Anyone seen them before? Really like their new album Mirage Rock. For anyone interested they're an American alt-country pop combo. Very inoffensive.

I'm surprised you didn't find something to be fauxfended by Laugh

super_realist

Posts : 22229
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Aruglia on Fri 16 Nov 2012, 2:00 pm

super_realist wrote:
Aruglia wrote: Very inoffensive.

I'm surprised you didn't find something to be fauxfended by Laugh

Nothing gets past you Soup. That was aimed right at you btw laughing

Aruglia

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Bob_the_Job on Fri 16 Nov 2012, 2:45 pm

Aruglia wrote:Music room too? I like it.

Going to see Band of Horses tomorrow. Anyone seen them before? Really like their new album Mirage Rock. For anyone interested they're an American alt-country pop combo. Very inoffensive.
Why the long faces?

Not sure I'd tag them as alt-country, but they do some good stuff - I'd be interested to hear what you think of them live - for me that's the true measure of a band.
avatar
Bob_the_Job

Posts : 1344
Join date : 2011-02-09
Location : NI

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by golfermartin on Fri 16 Nov 2012, 3:13 pm

The Long Faces? I'm old enough to remember the Small Faces but I've not come across the Long Faces. What genre to they play?

golfermartin

Posts : 696
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 61
Location : Sidcup, Kent

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Aruglia on Fri 16 Nov 2012, 3:36 pm

Bob_the_Job wrote:Why the long faces?

Not sure I'd tag them as alt-country, but they do some good stuff - I'd be interested to hear what you think of them live - for me that's the true measure of a band.

Yeah don't really like to pigeon-hole bands and it was more of a way of shoe-horning in the "Very inoffensive" bit Very Happy But if I was pushed I would label their latest album as alt-country and Infinite Arms was kind leaning that way too.

Looking forward to seeing them. Don't get to gigs(or golf) as much as I used to(what with having to indoctrinate my wife and 2 young kids to pledge allegiance to Rome) but I'm seeing them tomorrow and Ben Fold's Five next week - yay! Yeah will let you know how it goes.

@golfermartin: Band of Horses walk into a bar. Barman says "Why the long faces?" Very Happy

Small Faces - ace!

Aruglia

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Bob_the_Job on Fri 16 Nov 2012, 3:51 pm

I guess you're going to see them in the Olympia which is not a bad venue. I think the last gig I went to in Dublin was Eric Clapton in the National Stadium out on the South Circular more years ago than I care to remember.
avatar
Bob_the_Job

Posts : 1344
Join date : 2011-02-09
Location : NI

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by navyblueshorts on Fri 16 Nov 2012, 4:27 pm

Aruglia wrote:Yeah don't really like to pigeon-hole bands and it was more of a way of shoe-horning in the "Very inoffensive" bit Very Happy But if I was pushed I would label their latest album as alt-country and Infinite Arms was kind leaning that way too.

Looking forward to seeing them. Don't get to gigs(or golf) as much as I used to(what with having to indoctrinate my wife and 2 young kids to pledge allegiance to Rome) but I'm seeing them tomorrow and Ben Fold's Five next week - yay! Yeah will let you know how it goes.

@golfermartin: Band of Horses walk into a bar. Barman says "Why the long faces?" Very Happy

Small Faces - ace!
Laugh See? You do have a sense of humour Ale .
avatar
navyblueshorts

Posts : 7336
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Aruglia on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 10:22 am

Bob_the_Job wrote: I'd be interested to hear what you think of them live - for me that's the true measure of a band.

Just brilliant Bob. I had high expectations going in but they were surpassed. Ben Bridwell was just a fantastic. Anyone interested should check out the The Funeral on youtube. That was one of the many highlights for me on the night. They played a fairly lengthy set too compared to what I'm used too.

Poor Ben Folds has a really hard to follow now next monday Wink

Aruglia

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Bob_the_Job on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 10:28 am

Nice one - I'll check them out on Youtube
avatar
Bob_the_Job

Posts : 1344
Join date : 2011-02-09
Location : NI

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by JAS on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 11:49 am

Aruglia wrote:
Bob_the_Job wrote: I'd be interested to hear what you think of them live - for me that's the true measure of a band.

Just brilliant Bob. I had high expectations going in but they were surpassed. Ben Bridwell was just a fantastic. Anyone interested should check out the The Funeral on youtube. That was one of the many highlights for me on the night. They played a fairly lengthy set too compared to what I'm used too.

Poor Ben Folds has a really hard to follow now next monday Wink

Ah, you have musical taste Aruglia, I've got a couple of Band of Horses albums, discovered them quite randomly, got sent a link on YouTube of a guy doing some incredible stunts on a bike on the streets of Edinburgh (Inspired bicycles) as it happened the background music was "the Funeral" which I thought was superb so I went and bought the 2 albums.

JAS

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 55
Location : Swindon

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by JAS on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 12:53 pm

Maybe a bit off topic for the Music Room thread but why were so many getting all flummoxed by the X-factor result last night?
Apparently the best singer went out and the 2 favourites were in the bottom 2. The judges were appalled and disgusted (after weeks of justifying keeping an "entertainer" in they're now surprised when he stays in longer than they thought he would). All rather odd that people get so animated at trash TV

JAS

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 55
Location : Swindon

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by super_realist on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 12:57 pm

When will people realise it's nothing to do with music? All for ratings.

super_realist

Posts : 22229
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by JAS on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 1:12 pm

Most people probably realised it a few series ago when the likes of Vagner & Jedward survived a few live shows.

The whole thing is now a sham, it's certainly not about being the best singer, it's not even about being the most talented, it's about motivating your fanbase to vote. Going by what I saw of last nights results show, the Scouse vote, the gay vote and the pant wetting teenybopper vote all turned out in force for their chosen ones.

JAS

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 55
Location : Swindon

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by navyblueshorts on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 1:15 pm

What do people expect when you have a piece of merde like this? I'm sure Cowell et al don't care one iota though. All publicity is good publicity with this rubbish as far as they're concerned.
avatar
navyblueshorts

Posts : 7336
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by JAS on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 1:21 pm

Oh he's laughing all the way to the bank and he's opted out of appearing on the show as he can see it's plumbing new depths of cringeworthiness. Double bonus for him!!

JAS

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 55
Location : Swindon

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Aruglia on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 1:23 pm

JAS wrote:
Ah, you have musical taste Aruglia, I've got a couple of Band of Horses albums, discovered them quite randomly, got sent a link on YouTube of a guy doing some incredible stunts on a bike on the streets of Edinburgh (Inspired bicycles) as it happened the background music was "the Funeral" which I thought was superb so I went and bought the 2 albums.

Glad you approve Jas Wink It's a great song alright - bit surprized it had 12m+ views on youtube though(Why aren't they selling more records??). The lead guitarist did an extra long intro for it on saturday - it was real hairs on the back of the neck time. Wasn't exagerating saying one of the many highlights either. They were really something else. If you ever get the chance to see them, do. I missed them a couple of years ago and I won't be letting that happen again. Brilliant.

Aruglia

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Roller_Coaster on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 1:27 pm

Cowell will probably be quite happy having ducked out of the limelight of the programme to merely take the cash for it's continued ability to make headlines despite the inherent poor quality of the product.

Bet he'll turn up on Sky with an(other) equivalent product and be happy to front that and ride the crest until he notes that it's getting to the end of its shelf life and ducks out all the time raking in more cash without the risk to his profile.

It's dross programming IMO but by jingo he's an astute business bod.


Roller_Coaster

Posts : 2302
Join date : 2012-06-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by JAS on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 1:38 pm

Aruglia wrote:
JAS wrote:
Ah, you have musical taste Aruglia, I've got a couple of Band of Horses albums, discovered them quite randomly, got sent a link on YouTube of a guy doing some incredible stunts on a bike on the streets of Edinburgh (Inspired bicycles) as it happened the background music was "the Funeral" which I thought was superb so I went and bought the 2 albums.

Glad you approve Jas Wink It's a great song alright - bit surprized it had 12m+ views on youtube though(Why aren't they selling more records??). The lead guitarist did an extra long intro for it on saturday - it was real hairs on the back of the neck time. Wasn't exagerating saying one of the many highlights either. They were really something else. If you ever get the chance to see them, do. I missed them a couple of years ago and I won't be letting that happen again. Brilliant.

Aye, I should have made more of an effort to get tickets for this tour, haven't been to a single live gig this year where normally I'll do maybe half a dozen gigs in a year.
Bloody golf eating into my social life...lol

Last gig I saw was the Justice for the 96 gig with the Farm and Mick Jones (and others). A few Farm old favourites followed by Clash songs and a whole line of guest coming on and doing their favourite Clash song...great night.

JAS

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 55
Location : Swindon

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by navyblueshorts on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 1:51 pm

Re. Band of Horses. Interesting. Not heard them before. Vocals sound a bit Supertramp (just the singer's range I guess) and they remind me a bit of Counting Crows.
avatar
navyblueshorts

Posts : 7336
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Aruglia on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 2:27 pm

I almost saw Justice for the 96 as well. They were the first support act to the Stone Roses at Heaton Park on the sunday. As we were walking up to the venue I could hear Good Morning Britain blasting out so I'm assuming Roddy Frame was involved too. Was gutted I missed the rest of their set. That was the only other concert I've been to this year and now it's 2 in the space of just over a week - it's either feast or fa....nah won't go there.

I see what you mean on the Supertramp comparison on the vocals navy.

Aruglia

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by JAS on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 2:41 pm

Aruglia wrote:I almost saw Justice for the 96 as well. They were the first support act to the Stone Roses at Heaton Park on the sunday. As we were walking up to the venue I could hear Good Morning Britain blasting out so I'm assuming Roddy Frame was involved too. Was gutted I missed the rest of their set. That was the only other concert I've been to this year and now it's 2 in the space of just over a week - it's either feast or fa....nah won't go there.

I see what you mean on the Supertramp comparison on the vocals navy.

I saw it in London and it was a great gig Aruglia, I don't remember all the guests that came on but the highlight was probably Bobby Gillespie who ripped into "Get your rocks off" followed by Jail Guitar Doors

Haven't even got anything lined up for next year although I am going to the Stage Production of American Idiot in 2 weeks time. Loved We will rock you and Our House but never saw Queen or Madness Live whereas I've seen Green Day live 5 times. Got a horrible feeling the musical wont cut it but we'll see.

JAS

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 55
Location : Swindon

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by EmmDee57 on Mon 19 Nov 2012, 3:21 pm

For anyone who likes Band of Horses and in particular their song The Funeral, you should check out Manchester Orchestra. They're similar in sound. Simple Math and Friends in All the Right Places are two singles to check out on YouTube.

I do like Band of Horses myself but thought they were out of tune when performing Little Biblical on Jools Holland on Friday night.

EmmDee57

Posts : 584
Join date : 2011-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Aruglia on Tue 20 Nov 2012, 8:01 am

Cheers EmmDee. I've heard Friends in all the Right Places but never knew who it was. Must check out Manchester Orchestra.

Aruglia

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by JAS on Fri 23 Nov 2012, 10:09 am

Ah...decisions decisions...Club Presentation evening in newly reopened clubhouse...or a Stiff Little Fingers gig ( just discovered they're playing Reading tonight).

JAS

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 55
Location : Swindon

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Aruglia on Fri 23 Nov 2012, 11:07 am

Pleasant evening in a plush new clubhouse with the blazer brigade or beer from plastic cups, people banging into you spilling said beer in a sweaty dive(presumably) watching NI's finest?

You know what to do Jas

Stiff little fingers all the way Smile

Aruglia

Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by super_realist on Fri 23 Nov 2012, 11:15 am

Are Band of Horses a Coldplay tribute act?

They sound "ok" in a GAP store inoffensive background music dad rock kind of way, but I've seldom heard such atrocious lyrics this side of Lennon's imagine.

super_realist

Posts : 22229
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by EmmDee57 on Wed 12 Dec 2012, 10:33 pm

Give these a listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhdbr8K-c0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUoIPpXEYvU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kghZ0B74ZM


EmmDee57

Posts : 584
Join date : 2011-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by pedro on Wed 12 Dec 2012, 10:55 pm

Do they sing in Finnish?

pedro

Posts : 6220
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by navyblueshorts on Thu 20 Dec 2012, 2:33 pm

Oh man, forgot just how good Pink Floyd's "Time" actually is...
avatar
navyblueshorts

Posts : 7336
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by SpacemanSpiff on Thu 20 Dec 2012, 2:36 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:Oh man, forgot just how good Pink Floyd's "Time" actually is...
OK
Listening to wish you were here earlier - angel

SpacemanSpiff

Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by navyblueshorts on Fri 11 Jan 2013, 5:23 pm

Crap day so had to dig out Bad Religion's "The Empire Strikes First" and play it loud. Brilliant.
avatar
navyblueshorts

Posts : 7336
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Re: The golfers' Music Room

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum