Games your looking forward to buying

Go down

Games your looking forward to buying Empty Games your looking forward to buying

Post by President Trump on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 2:46 pm

Im just wondering with all the amazing games set for release over the next few months, what are you really waiting to get your teeth into?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Games your looking forward to buying Empty Re: Games your looking forward to buying

Post by Fists of Fury on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:12 pm

Not kept up to speed on the imminent releases, but happy birthday!

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Games your looking forward to buying Empty Re: Games your looking forward to buying

Post by K-PX0110 on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:23 pm

Gears of War 3
Batman Arkham City
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

These are the four games I've got pre-ordered but there are so many others coming out that I fancy getting too.

Dead Island
Mass Effect 3
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Tomb Raider
Bioshock Infinite

K-PX0110

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:24 pm

Metal Gear on Xbox
New Elder Scrolls
COD
Mass Effect

Probably wont buy any of them though, not gaming much these days.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:41 pm

I cant wait for Skyrim to be honest it looks immense

GoW3 still looks a bit samey as the other 2 and I got bored really quick with them so Il be staying away from that one

Warhammer 40k - Space Marine is a must for myself ive played the demo and it didn't disappoint at all, reading and looking at clips released this is a game to watch out for and its out Monday week woop

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:51 pm

The Sims 3 - Pets edition.

Cannot wait

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:53 pm

🐑

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:55 pm

Fifa 12
MW3
but most of all Bioshock Infinite - first 2 amazing and i expect nothing less from this installment

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 3:59 pm

Electric Demon wrote:The Sims 3 - Pets edition.

Cannot wait

What's even sadder than wasting your time by making you read me suggesting a preposterous game, on your birthday no less, is that I spent 10 minutes on the Game website trawling through the "Coming Soon" section to find a game preposterous enough Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 4:00 pm

Fifa 12
Football Manager 12
Assassins Creed Revelations
Rugby Challenge

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 4:03 pm

My real answer is that I'm looking forward to Tomb Raider

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 4:10 pm

Electric Demon wrote:

Cannot wait

What's even sadder than wasting your time by making you read me suggesting a preposterous game, on your birthday no less, is that I spent 10 minutes on the Game website trawling through the "Coming Soon" section to find a game preposterous enough Laugh

🤦 Thats dedication Demon Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 4:37 pm

Assassin's Creed Revelations
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7
Batman Arkham City
Bioshock Infinite
F1 2011
New SSX

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 4:51 pm

Dicey Reilly wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:

Cannot wait

🤦 Thats dedication Demon Laugh

My wife wants that. She pre-ordered it. Says it all really.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 5:36 pm

FM 2012
Skyrim
Catherine
Dark Souls
SWTOR
LOTR: War in the North
GOT: Genesis - Don't think it will be great but I'm a fan of the books.

The above are the games I'm interested in that will get released this year barring any major catastrophes, there might be one or two I've forgotten.

The following are games I'm interested in but either not out in 2011 or seriously worried about based on past efforts. There's plenty more but thought I'd just do a short list.

Bioshock Infinite - 2012
Dust 514 -2012
FFXIII-2 - 2012
Tomb Raider - 2012, but I'm worried about the series in general as since its been supposedly rebooted in 2006 with Tomb Raider: Legend the series has been on a downward spiral. Yeah the graphics have got better but the gameplay has got weaker and weaker as each incarnation goes by, getting more linear and easy to the point of stupidity.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 5:39 pm

There is only one for me:
F1 2011

Back to top Go down

Post by randy-poffo on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 7:25 pm

The two that i'm most excited about are Skyrim and Star Wars.
If diablo 3 makes it out this year then that would be up there too.

randy-poffo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaelic-Warrior on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 7:29 pm

Looking forward to getting-

Madden NFL 12 (Released Today)
Legend of Zelda : Skyward Sword
Gaelic-Warrior
Gaelic-Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 7:37 pm

randy-poffo wrote:The two that i'm most excited about are Skyrim and Star Wars.
If diablo 3 makes it out this year then that would be up there too.

Based on what Blizzard have been saying I'd have serious doubts about Diablo III getting a outing this year. This is the first Diablo I've looked forward to but thats mainly due to Leonard Boyarsky being one of the lead designers on the project, I'm hoping he can add the extra depth that I feels needed to the series taking it beyond the simple hack 'n' slash it is.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by randy-poffo on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 7:52 pm

I have a feeling Blizzcon is going to be all diablo 3, with an announcement being made about the release date being december or early 2012.
I could be wrong, but I can't see anything big being announced regarding a WOW expansion, It's to soon for a Starcraft sequal and way to early for any Titan news.

randy-poffo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 8:02 pm

I'm like you I doubt its anything to do with Titan as it seems to early in development for them to make it their big attraction.

While I think Diablo will most likely get a spring release 2012 and as a result it would make sense that Blizzcon would be focused around the game to gear it up I have my doubts. I still think Diablo will play a big part I think any big news may surround the next WoW expansion.

They have been churning out expansions every 2 years give or take pretty regularly with each having been revealed at the Blizzcon the year before it was released. Based on the 2yr rule the next WoW expansion will be late 2012 or early 2013 making this years Blizzcon the year before.

I'm going for WoW expansion to dominate this years Blizzcon. Very Happy

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by randy-poffo on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 8:12 pm

I hope you're right and if thats the case i'm hoping for an emerald isle expansion being the big reveal.
I've been looking for little hints from Ghostcrawlers blog but he is not giving anything away.

randy-poffo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 8:13 pm

Arkham City
Uncharted 3
Saints Row 3
MW3 or Battlefield 3
Skyrim
assassins creed revelations

and game that has nothing confirmed and its not coming out this year but anyway

AGENT

Last edited by TheBrahmaBull on Sun 04 Sep 2011, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 8:28 pm

randy-poffo wrote:I hope you're right and if thats the case i'm hoping for an emerald isle expansion being the big reveal.
I've been looking for little hints from Ghostcrawlers blog but he is not giving anything away.

Don't play anymore (3yrs) and haven't done seriously in about 4yrs but for your sake I hope I'm right, it would certainly tie in with every other expansion they have done.

I'm all about SWTOR for getting me back into MMOing and maybe Dust 514 for MMO lite.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 10:21 pm

Looking forward to MW3 and FIFA 12.

Seen quite a few gameplay clips from the COD XP and I must say the game looks fantastic.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Y2James on Sun 04 Sep 2011, 11:46 am

Fifa
Batman
Gears 3
Uncharted 3
and Assassins Creed

That pretty much sums up my christmas list Very Happy

Y2James

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum