The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liam Walsh-Paul Appleby tomorrow night

2 posters

Go down

Liam Walsh-Paul Appleby tomorrow night Empty Liam Walsh-Paul Appleby tomorrow night

Post by BallchinianMuffwig Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 10:35

I nearly forgot about this one due to the absolute lack of any coverage whatsoever, but it's a decent little domestic clash to say the least. Gut instinct says Walsh will win this as it has been made apparent that Appleby can be outboxed, but then again Jon Kays made Walsh look slightly basic at times before getting KO'd. Both guys have decent power so maybe there'll be a few exciting moments but personally I doubt it.

So who takes this then? Like I said I think Walsh will edge enough rounds to get a comfortable UD or even stop the not-hard-to-hit Appleby late on but nothing too dramatic. I'd rather Appleby won though just as I'm a Scot too (I'm not attempting to tread on Steffan territory here I'm merely backing my fellow countryman Wink ) and I've never really liked those Walsh brothers and their annoying fans. Sadly though, Liam Walsh just generally appears to be more rounded than Appleby.

Cheers.

BallchinianMuffwig

Back to top Go down

Liam Walsh-Paul Appleby tomorrow night Empty Re: Liam Walsh-Paul Appleby tomorrow night

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 13:02

I'm really looking forward to it, going to be a tough one.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down