The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roberto Carlos given the reigns at Anzhi Makhachkala

3 posters

Go down

Roberto Carlos given the reigns at Anzhi Makhachkala Empty Roberto Carlos given the reigns at Anzhi Makhachkala

Post by Kenny Fri 30 Sep 2011, 2:20 am

Anzhi Makhachkala have appointed Roberto Carlos as their interim manager in a bid to turn around the clubs fortunes after previous boss Andrey Gordeyev was sacked after a string of poor results saw the Russian big spenders win one of their last six games .

One of his first tasks maybe the signing of former Blackburn striker El Hadji Diouf .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Roberto Carlos given the reigns at Anzhi Makhachkala Empty Re: Roberto Carlos given the reigns at Anzhi Makhachkala

Post by Crimey Fri 30 Sep 2011, 6:49 am

Makes sense, having a bad patch of form so make somebody with no managerial experience the head of a club which will no doubt have owners with itchy trigger fingers and a load of egotistical, over-paid players. I'm sure Diouf will make things better as well.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Roberto Carlos given the reigns at Anzhi Makhachkala Empty Re: Roberto Carlos given the reigns at Anzhi Makhachkala

Post by Kenny Fri 30 Sep 2011, 11:43 am

Whats the saying " More money then sense "
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Fri 30 Sep 2011, 11:58 am

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:Whats the saying " More money than sense "

Fixed that for you.

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 30 Sep 2011, 10:19 pm

You could have a full time job checking my spelling Laugh
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down