The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would you like to be relegated and who to replace them?

+24
wonder_man
Smirnoffpriest
Dr Gregory House MD
erictheblueuk
Geordie
marty2086
goldwolf
dondelero
westisbest
AlexHuckerby
paulscholes
Crimey
Valero's Conscience
dublfcynwa
legendkillar
JDandfries
jro786
AberdeenSteve
sodhat
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Lumbering_Jack
Sir. badgerhands
ncfc_Tooze
GillesSimon
28 posters

Go down

Who would you like to be relegated and who to replace them? Empty Who would you like to be relegated and who to replace them?

Post by GillesSimon Fri 30 Sep 2011, 10:59 am

So who would you like to go down, and who would you like to come up from the Championship? Shocked

GillesSimon

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to be relegated and who to replace them? Empty Re: Who would you like to be relegated and who to replace them?

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 30 Sep 2011, 11:48 am

down
Blackburn
Wolves
QPR

Up
Forest
Leicester
Reading

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to be relegated and who to replace them? Empty Re: Who would you like to be relegated and who to replace them?

Post by Sir. badgerhands Fri 30 Sep 2011, 11:57 am

Would love to see Liverpool go down.

The whole King Kenny second coming of Christ routine got very old quickly.

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri 30 Sep 2011, 12:43 pm

Wolves
Stoke
Blackburn

All three play a disgusting brand of football and I would be delighted to never have the displeasure of seeing them ever again. Saying that, I am actually going to Wolves tomorrow.

Come up....

Smoggies (not especially keen, but its only 1 hour on the coach which is a welcome relief for a newcastle fan)

Dont really care about the rest. Hate Forrest though, they can rot. Awful support, nice bars in the city though.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 30 Sep 2011, 12:54 pm

I don't have an opinion on this yet because I always want to see the worst teams of the season, those who deserve to be relegated, get relegated. I'll have an opinion on this by about February.

To come up I want Watford, Brighton and Southampton.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 30 Sep 2011, 12:55 pm

Blackburn and Wigan for me, purely because they don't fill their grounds and also Blackburn seem oblivious to the fact they sacked a proven Prem manager and replaced him with a numpty. I dislike Wigan's chairman too, big mouth.

Coming up I'd obviously want West Ham, along with Forest and Leeds. Just because they are big traditional clubs that would grace the PL.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 30 Sep 2011, 1:57 pm

Why are people so high up on Nottingham Forest?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 30 Sep 2011, 2:02 pm

Personally it's the history aspect. The Clough era and the 2 European Cup wins as well as a league title and being one of the founding PL teams, always had a soft spot for them really.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by jro786 Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:56 am

Relegation

blackburn
west brom
bolton

Promotion

southampton
boro
leeds

jro786
jro786

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Mon 03 Oct 2011, 12:07 pm

I would give most thinsg to see Liverpool, Spurs and West Ham relegated (again)

Replace with Boro (obviously) Hartlepool and Notts Forest

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Mon 03 Oct 2011, 12:18 pm

In fairness I am not inclined on the whole 'relegation' debate because it is never about the football aspect, only the cost financially to clubs which is a shame.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Mon 03 Oct 2011, 1:16 pm

I would like to see middlesboro or whatever you call them come up because they have alway's been awful and we would be almost guarenteed 6 point's off them.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Mon 03 Oct 2011, 4:06 pm

Go down:

- Arsenal
- Wolves (the name still doesn't sound right in the Premier League!)
- and if West Ham come back up, for them to go down again!

Come up:

-Barnsley
-Brighton
-Notts Forest
-Portsmouth

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 03 Oct 2011, 4:56 pm

I can see probably all three promoted sides going down, or two of them and Bolton or Blackburn.

Not sure who will come up.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2011, 6:41 pm

JDandfries wrote:I would give most thinsg to see Liverpool, Spurs and West Ham relegated (again)

Replace with Boro (obviously) Hartlepool and Notts Forest

Do you ever have a day off JD? And since when were Hartlepool in the Championship?

Back to top Go down

Post by paulscholes Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:42 pm

Down
Blackburn
Bolton
Wolves

Up
Saints (want) West ham (Think)
leicester
Boro

paulscholes

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 05 Oct 2011, 3:09 am

Don't care who goes down as long as Leeds go up to be honest.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 05 Oct 2011, 9:08 am

Down

Blackburn
Wigan
QPR

Up

Saints, (have a few mates who support them, also close by).
Reading, ( close by)
prob should say Pompy going on close by, but Leicester as girlfriends family support them.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by dondelero Wed 05 Oct 2011, 4:40 pm

Down
Wigan - should have been down 3 seasons ago plus Roberto Martinez would get a better job
QPR - No more Neil Warnock
Blackburn - Football hierachy have no respect

Up
Saints - play great football
Birmingham - Hughton given anohter chance in the prem
Cardiff - Always seem to just miss out.

dondelero

Back to top Go down

Post by goldwolf Wed 05 Oct 2011, 4:55 pm

Wolves are popular I see! Bring it on! Very Happy

goldwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Thu 06 Oct 2011, 2:02 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:Wolves
Stoke
Blackburn

All three play a disgusting brand of football and I would be delighted to never have the displeasure of seeing them ever again. Saying that, I am actually going to Wolves tomorrow.

Come up....

Smoggies (not especially keen, but its only 1 hour on the coach which is a welcome relief for a newcastle fan)

Dont really care about the rest. Hate Forrest though, they can rot. Awful support, nice bars in the city though.

Jack have you ever actually watched any of these teams play? All three actually play well at times try not reading the tabloids and watch them

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Thu 06 Oct 2011, 3:24 pm

I dont mind big signings...but just buying the leagues...with no or scarce representation from your youth teams etc is just not on...

So for that reason i nominate Chelsea and Man City to be relegated...as they are part of the group of teams destroying football.

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by erictheblueuk Sun 06 Nov 2011, 3:27 pm

Man U
Man C
Chelski

Just to show money ain't everything and to see someone different winning stuff.

Birmingham - Mainly for Hughton

Saints - I think they could survive playing decent football.

Blackpool - You gotta love Holloway and the way they play.

erictheblueuk
erictheblueuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 06 Nov 2011, 4:10 pm

As a Scotsman I like to see as many Scots players and mangers plying there trade at the top as possible

so with that in mind

Relegated

Wolves (2 scottish players, though one refuses to play for us and a totally detestable manager)
QPR (no scotsmen of note and they have Barton)
Fulham (again no scotsmen of note and very boring)

Promoted

Cardiff (Scots manager and multiple scottish players)
Bristol (manager is both scottish and a former dundee united guy)
Peterborgh (always nice to see the wee teams do well and another scottish manager)

All in all this would leave us with 50% of the epl under scots management and we would be rid of McCarthy and Barton whats not to like

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Sun 06 Nov 2011, 7:25 pm

Not really sure who to be relegated but def want Swans and Norwich to stay up (I like the underdogs and they play nice footie).

Coming up

Cardiff - another Welsh team, be great to see 2 Welsh teams in the PL )We just need Wrexham to get promoted a few times to join them...)
West Ham/N Forest - old top flight powerhouses
Southampton - Nice to see them back in the Prem

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 06 Nov 2011, 7:28 pm

nice to hear some apprectiation to how we play

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Sun 06 Nov 2011, 7:56 pm

I was wondering if your n in NCFC related to Norwich or Newcastle. When you 1st came up I was worried that you'd be rooted to the bottom of the table, but ur doing well and I'm hopeful you can maintain your form for the whole season (still annoyed u beat the Swans though)

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 06 Nov 2011, 8:11 pm

fingers crossed we do, some signings in jan will help aswell. we need the draws to turn into wins aswell

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2011, 8:54 pm

Wigan
Wolves
Bolton to go down

WESTHAM Very Happy
Southampton
not sure who else to come up

Back to top Go down

Post by wonder_man Sun 06 Nov 2011, 10:16 pm

cardiff up please, been so close for the past 3 years..
like to see wigan stay up but i think martinez performed his last miracle last season. im gonna say i want the 3 teams with the fewest points come the end of the season :L
Quite like Forest to come up with us cos its always us 2 up there. Other than that, anyone but west ham:D

wonder_man

Back to top Go down

Post by wonder_man Sun 06 Nov 2011, 10:18 pm

or liecster,, hate rich owners buyin a team promotion

wonder_man

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sun 06 Nov 2011, 11:30 pm

Derek McInnes played for DUFC? I didn't know that. I knew Owen Coyle did.

Down:
Blackburn (I don't like them)
Wigan (They bring nothing to the league)
Arsenal (For the haha's)

Up:
Saints (Would love to see Ricky Lambert in the PL for some odd reason)
Cardiff (Gotta love a Welsh derby)
Leeds (For the haha's)
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsuperclear Mon 07 Nov 2011, 1:25 am

Down:
Wigan
Blackburn
Sunderland (and I wouldn't be surprised if Sunderland did go down either - their squad is atrocious and when you're relying on Bendtner up front you know you're in trouble)

Up:
SAINTS Smile
Reading
Blackpool

mrsuperclear

Back to top Go down

Post by A Fine Folk. Mon 07 Nov 2011, 1:49 pm

Down:
Blackburn, hate there football.
Wigan, they've been hanging on for years now.
Swansea, although they play decent football, there Welsh.

Up:
Southampton
Brighton
Portsmouth

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Fri 11 Nov 2011, 9:37 am

If Cardiff are promoted and Swansea stay up, I shall complain to trading standards about the name of the league.

Like to see Cardiff, Southampton and Reading go up
Not boffered who goes down

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by jro786 Fri 11 Nov 2011, 10:48 am

my relegation wish

qpr
blackburn
wigan

my promotion

saints
w ham
palace

jro786
jro786

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down