The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online store/shop selling a Kenya Rugby shirt

+4
mckay1402
chewed_mintie
Geordie
QuickBall
8 posters

Go down

Online store/shop selling a Kenya Rugby shirt Empty Online store/shop selling a Kenya Rugby shirt

Post by QuickBall Thu 13 Oct 2011, 2:31 pm

As the title says, i'm looking at buying this shirt for a relative. Why kenya... it's a long story, but to cut it very short, the person is a long distance runner, so a kenyan rugby top would be a bit of a joke buy that he'd love. Kooga's site doesn't list any and i'm hitting brick walls in trying to find a store selling this top.

I did see it in a shop a year or two ago, but it was way too big, and they no longer stock them or have any idea where i would be able to buy one (can you imagine that?!). I haven't been able to find one since.

Anyone with an idea where i could find one, or someone associated with the 606v2 shop have an idea where?

thanks in advance,
QuickBall
QuickBall

Back to top Go down

Online store/shop selling a Kenya Rugby shirt Empty Re: Online store/shop selling a Kenya Rugby shirt

Post by Geordie Thu 13 Oct 2011, 2:36 pm

Lovells is pretty good...

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Online store/shop selling a Kenya Rugby shirt Empty Re: Online store/shop selling a Kenya Rugby shirt

Post by chewed_mintie Thu 13 Oct 2011, 2:43 pm

http://www.prodirectrugby.com/prodinfo.asp?PID=PDR-010-069-045&DEPT=10&DEPTTYPE=10_Replica&SS=1

chewed_mintie

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickBall Thu 13 Oct 2011, 2:50 pm

nightmare... out of stock... keep em coming if you guys know of other places.

Lovell is a no go.

Last edited by QuickBall on Thu 13 Oct 2011, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
QuickBall
QuickBall

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Thu 13 Oct 2011, 2:53 pm

http://www.google.co.uk/#q=kenya+rugby+shirt&hl=en&prmd=imvns&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=Nu2WTvX0Kce28QO_ydHwBQ&ved=0CFUQrQQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=1fb87f7bcbec6691&biw=1024&bih=639
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Thu 13 Oct 2011, 2:55 pm

McKay’s got a Russian one despite breaking the site rules.
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Thu 13 Oct 2011, 2:55 pm

Shut it HERSH I just defended you on another thread
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Thu 13 Oct 2011, 2:56 pm

boxing furious censored kiss Hug
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Oct 2011, 2:58 pm

HERSH wrote:McKay’s got a Russian one despite breaking the site rules.
Yeah, but someone's scrawled all over his Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Thu 13 Oct 2011, 2:58 pm

randy
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Thu 13 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:
Not just one person. Looks like about 22 and they can't even write English
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Oct 2011, 3:00 pm

mckay1402 wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:
Not just one person. Looks like about 22 and they can't even write English
I bet the 'R's are backwards and everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu 13 Oct 2011, 3:50 pm

I've got one I dont wear.

If you want one that bad could get one sent to you, my old man lives there.

Just a thought.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu 13 Oct 2011, 3:52 pm

Large, but not as in fat Wink .

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 13 Oct 2011, 3:52 pm

QuickBall wrote:As the title says, i'm looking at buying this shirt for a relative. Why kenya... it's a long story, but to cut it very short, the person is a long distance runner, so a kenyan rugby top would be a bit of a joke buy that he'd love. Kooga's site doesn't list any and i'm hitting brick walls in trying to find a store selling this top.

I did see it in a shop a year or two ago, but it was way too big, and they no longer stock them or have any idea where i would be able to buy one (can you imagine that?!). I haven't been able to find one since.

Anyone with an idea where i could find one, or someone associated with the 606v2 shop have an idea where?

thanks in advance,

I will ask KooGa for you OK

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Tiger Thu 13 Oct 2011, 3:59 pm

They appear to be flogging them on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kooga-Kenya-Rugby-Shirt/dp/B002ZEDYAC
Metal Tiger
Metal Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickBall Thu 13 Oct 2011, 4:00 pm

@westisbest, the guy is very small, and im wondering if a small will fit him at all :S

@Adam D, thanks. I did send them a message through their contact us form on their site, but they forwarded me onto prodirect, who are out of stock and dont know when they will be re-stocked with that item.
QuickBall
QuickBall

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu 13 Oct 2011, 4:05 pm

If you cant find anything in the next 10 days or so, then i'll ask the old man to get one, he's coming back at the end of the month.

Sort it out from there.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down