The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

+54
TRUSSMAN66
Celtic Warrior
Sir. badgerhands
dancingweeman
HitmanOwl
Grizzly
Kay Fabe
hodge
azania
d260005p
Mat
TechInept
amritia3ee
monzon
Ent
johnson2
compelling and rich
Josiah Maiestas
trottb
Gregers
beninho
Beer
dyrewolfe
hampo17
liverbnz
HERSH
LivinginItaly
Diggers
Ayrshirebhoy
slyadams
Fernando
spencerclarke
Irish Curry
braveheart101
FIFA Diva
ReallyReal
President Trump
marty2086
theundisputedY2D2
jro786
Soldier_Of_Fortune
dondelero
Davie
steveo1986
Atila
The Special Juan
ADMIN
Kenny
dublfcynwa
John Cregan
User Name
Crimey
JDandfries
AberdeenSteve
58 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 2 Empty Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 16 Oct 2011, 10:09 am

First topic message reminder :

The Football Association says it will investigate claims from Manchester United defender Patrice Evra that he was racially abused by Liverpool forward Luis Suarez.

Evra says the incident occurred in Saturday's 1-1 draw between the teams.

A Liverpool spokesman said Suarez "categorically denied" the allegation.

An FA statement read: "Referee Andre Marriner was made aware of an allegation at the end of the fixture and has reported this to the FA."

It added: "The FA will now begin making enquiries into the matter."

Evra was quoted as telling French TV station Canal Plus: "There are cameras, you can see him [Suarez] say a certain word to me at least 10 times."

Source: BBC Sport Football

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 2 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by Guest Mon 17 Oct 2011, 4:36 pm

Didn't Patricia claim he was racially abused ten times? (nice round number that by the way)

If this is true then there is bound to be one camera that picked something up surely.

Now lets all wait for the whitewash.

Back to top Go down

Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA - Page 2 Empty Re: Suarez found guilty of Racism by FA

Post by dublfcynwa Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:03 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:If Evra is found lying then he should be given a ban same with SUarez if he is found being racist.

To the guys saying Evra has made false claims about racism before, can you lot please show the evidence? No one was found Guilty or Not Guilty. You're just as bad making lies about someone to give them a bad name. Proof or get out.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/evra-loses-battle-of-the-bridge-1054287.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1097017/We-dont-believe-FAs-damning-verdict-Evra-United-Battle-Bridge.html

The Steve Finnan one people are on about that was not even Evra that complained it was two deaf people that were watching the game at home and thought Finnan had racially abused Evra which did'nt happen.

http://www.kickitout.org/news.php/news_id/39

dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by jro786 Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:08 pm

dublfcynwa wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:If Evra is found lying then he should be given a ban same with SUarez if he is found being racist.

To the guys saying Evra has made false claims about racism before, can you lot please show the evidence? No one was found Guilty or Not Guilty. You're just as bad making lies about someone to give them a bad name. Proof or get out.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/evra-loses-battle-of-the-bridge-1054287.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1097017/We-dont-believe-FAs-damning-verdict-Evra-United-Battle-Bridge.html

The Steve Finnan one people are on about that was not even Evra that complained it was two deaf people that were watching the game at home and thought Finnan had racially abused Evra which did'nt happen.

http://www.kickitout.org/news.php/news_id/39

thanks

jro786
jro786

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:15 pm

FreekShow wrote:Didn't Patricia claim he was racially abused ten times? (nice round number that by the way)

If this is true then there is bound to be one camera that picked something up surely.

Now lets all wait for the whitewash.
Yes, 10 times according to Evra. If they study the match and find out that Suarez only abused him 8 times then Evra definitely deserves a ban also.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cregan Mon 17 Oct 2011, 7:31 pm

I think he said "at least 10 times", so he was obviously keeping count with his fingers and ran out.................

John Cregan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2011, 8:48 am

Anyone know what language Uruguayan Suarez was supposed to have abused the Fenchman Evra in? Last I heard, Suarez was just learning English let alone French but I can't imagine that the first words he's decided to pick up are derogatory terms for black people.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 19 Oct 2011, 8:58 am

DAVE667 wrote:Anyone know what language Uruguayan Suarez was supposed to have abused the Fenchman Evra in? Last I heard, Suarez was just learning English let alone French but I can't imagine that the first words he's decided to pick up are derogatory terms for black people.

Those language tapes have a lot to answer for nowadays.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:35 am

DAVE667 wrote:Anyone know what language Uruguayan Suarez was supposed to have abused the Fenchman Evra in? Last I heard, Suarez was just learning English let alone French but I can't imagine that the first words he's decided to pick up are derogatory terms for black people.

Evra can speak English, French, Spanish and a bit of Korean. Correct me if I'm wrong but they speak Spanish in Uruguay and Evra has been the translator this season for De Gea when on the pitch.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:37 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:

Evra can speak English, French, Spanish and a bit of Korean. Correct me if I'm wrong but they speak Spanish in Uruguay and Evra has been the translator this season for De Gea when on the pitch.

You seen the above proof of Evra's previous or you ignoring it on purpose?

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:45 am

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:

You seen the above proof of Evra's previous or you ignoring it on purpose?

Evra was banned for the fighting, where does it say he was banned for making up racist things? Like I said he was not guilty or guilty. An I am not backing Evra if he is found making up the racist claims about Suarez I hope he is given a very long ban.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Wed 19 Oct 2011, 11:13 am

In the first article, the start of the second paragraph it clearly states that the f.a effectively accused united of making up the alligation against the Chelsea groundsman and it was Evra who accused him.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 19 Oct 2011, 12:10 pm

dublfcynwa wrote:In the first article, the start of the second paragraph it clearly states that the f.a effectively accused united of making up the alligation against the Chelsea groundsman and it was Evra who accused him.

The word "effectively" and "accuse" do not mean they did, it's not 100% and that is from the paper, you as a Liverpool fan should be the last to believe what the papers say are true. Where is the quote from The F.A where they say Man Utd and Evra are making up the allegations? Quote from Lord Triesman or David Bernstien?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by braveheart101 Wed 19 Oct 2011, 12:43 pm

Since when has the word immigrant been associated with racism? Would any of United's foreign players have taken the same offence from what Chelsea's groundsman was alleged to have said? The fact is he was found guilty of using abusive language towards Evra not of being racist. Nowhere in either article does it state which event happened first. Did Evra push Chelsea's head groundsman first and then get called a f***ing immigrant or did he react to being verbally abused?

braveheart101

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Wed 19 Oct 2011, 2:06 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
dublfcynwa wrote:In the first article, the start of the second paragraph it clearly states that the f.a effectively accused united of making up the alligation against the Chelsea groundsman and it was Evra who accused him.

The word "effectively" and "accuse" do not mean they did, it's not 100% and that is from the paper, you as a Liverpool fan should be the last to believe what the papers say are true. Where is the quote from The F.A where they say Man Utd and Evra are making up the allegations? Quote from Lord Triesman or David Bernstien?

Yes the f.a investigated, then accused Evra and united of lying, im not saying he did lie or not I was'nt there so I would'nt know, people asked for proof of when Evra was accused of lying and I posted it.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Wed 19 Oct 2011, 2:10 pm

Technically he is an immigrant as he is French and he work's in England and I don't think immigrant is a racist word. If he called him a black immigrant then that would be racist.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by jro786 Wed 19 Oct 2011, 2:15 pm

dublfcynwa wrote:Technically he is an immigrant as he is French and he work's in England and I don't think immigrant is a racist word. If he called him a black immigrant then that would be racist.

i was there, but didn't hear anything, just saw evra running to the ref like a little school girl

jro786
jro786

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 19 Oct 2011, 2:16 pm

Fair enough dublcynwa, it's just that I can't see a quote from The F.A saying that he lied or accusing him of lying. I am not trying to defend Evra, it's that people read that papers and think everything is true. Sureley the F.A would have charged him with that rather then fighting or maybe what I was saying they couldn't prove that the allegations were true or not.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Wed 19 Oct 2011, 2:17 pm

jro786 wrote:
dublfcynwa wrote:Technically he is an immigrant as he is French and he work's in England and I don't think immigrant is a racist word. If he called him a black immigrant then that would be racist.

i was there, but didn't hear anything, just saw evra running to the ref like a little school girl

Ha, well if you didn't hear anything, it must be a false accusation!!

Also, Suarez must be the single biggest moaner I have ever seen on a football pitch, diving about running to refs, asking for cards, he is a joke!

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by jro786 Wed 19 Oct 2011, 2:20 pm

JDandfries wrote:
jro786 wrote:

Also, Suarez must be the single biggest moaner I have ever seen on a football pitch, diving about running to refs, asking for cards, he is a joke!

says the boro fan who's not in the premiership

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
jro786
jro786

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Wed 19 Oct 2011, 2:28 pm

jro786 wrote:
JDandfries wrote:
jro786 wrote:

says the boro fan who's not in the premiership

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Tumbleweed

Wow I am offended!

Seriously is that it??

EMBARRASSING!!

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by ReallyReal Wed 19 Oct 2011, 3:04 pm

JDandfries wrote:

He does act like a little girl doesn't he, but he's still got a distance to go before he get's up to the level Ronaldo reached a few years ago, there was a period of about 2 years where I actually expected him to burst into tears and thump the ground in a tantrum if the ref didn't give into his persistent whinging.

ReallyReal

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:35 pm

Can't help but laugh at Dalglish coming out yesterday and complaining that Suarez gets no protection from referees. When has he ever justified getting 'protection'? He screams at the referee for every tackle he receives and his diving is embarrassing at times. What comes, goes around in my opinion and I think Dalglish should be saying the same to Suarez!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:17 pm

Yes Suarez is a moaner, Yes he may fall over to easy and complain to refs , but that doesn't make him a racist which is the whole point of the discussion .

I really dont see an outcome to this , if there were video proof of him saying or doing racist things it would of come out by now .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by jro786 Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:17 am

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:Yes Suarez is a moaner, Yes he may fall over to easy and complain to refs , but that doesn't make him a racist which is the whole point of the discussion .

I really dont see an outcome to this , if there were video proof of him saying or doing racist things it would of come out by now .

hear hear

jro786
jro786

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:23 am

jro786 wrote:
KingKenny7Heaven wrote:Yes Suarez is a moaner, Yes he may fall over to easy and complain to refs , but that doesn't make him a racist which is the whole point of the discussion .

hear hear

i agree, but if it hasn't come out, then Evra should be getting a rocket, given teh current war against racisim, this should not be swept under the carpet.

There are enough cameras to give a definative did he or didn't he, so I hope this is not ignored!

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by jro786 Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:30 am

JDandfries wrote:
jro786 wrote:

hear hear

i agree, but if it hasn't come out, then Evra should be getting a rocket, given teh current war against racisim, this should not be swept under the carpet.

There are enough cameras to give a definative did he or didn't he, so I hope this is not ignored!

remember jd, it's an investigation, these things take time Doh
jro786
jro786

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:32 am

It is funny how people immediately found video footage of John Terry's suspected racism, but it's been over a week since this incident and nobody, even unofficially, has found any evidence.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:32 am

jro786 wrote:
JDandfries wrote:
jro786 wrote:

hear hear

Did you read what you actually posted??

"if there were video proof of him saying or doing racist things it would of come out by now"

So should it have come out by now, or as it is an investigation, will it take time?

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by jro786 Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:36 am

JDandfries wrote:
jro786 wrote:
JDandfries wrote:
jro786 wrote:

hear hear

Did you read what you actually posted??

"if there were video proof of him saying or doing racist things it would of come out by now"

So should it have come out by now, or as it is an investigation, will it take time?

let the fa do their investigation, just wait for the outcome, as for evra's rocket, he got it curtsy of manchester city in a 6-1 thrashing at old toilet

jro786
jro786

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:37 am

Yes that was something to see, but not sure you should be crowing about it, given your teams inability to beat Norwich at home!

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:40 am

Don't think that's relevant at all JD...

Or is this you just falling back on trying to wind people up as usual? Be more original!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:46 am

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:It is funny how people immediately found video footage of John Terry's suspected racism, but it's been over a week since this incident and nobody, even unofficially, has found any evidence.

I think that says it all , it took someone a few hours to post JT on the internet ( which clearly shows him saying a racist comment ) if there were any proof of Suarez saying anything it would of come out by now someone would have found it and put it for all to see .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:56 am

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:Don't think that's relevant at all JD...

Or is this you just falling back on trying to wind people up as usual? Be more original!

As relevant as the Man U game yesterday I suppose?

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by jro786 Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:59 am

JDandfries wrote:
invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:Don't think that's relevant at all JD...

As relevant as the Man U game yesterday I suppose?

you did ask about evra's rocket so i gave it in terms of yesterday's result but YOU DID ASK ABOUT EVRA'S ROCKET
jro786
jro786

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Mon 24 Oct 2011, 11:17 am

I didnt have a problem with you mentioning it jro786, didnt see teh need for a MOD to get involved?

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 24 Oct 2011, 1:02 pm

I didn't respond to you as a 'MOD', I responded to you as a fellow poster. What you said wasn't at all relevant to the debate, it wasn't a warning.

If my message is in red, then I am posting as a mod, otherwise I am just an ordinary poster.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Mon 24 Oct 2011, 5:53 pm

The roumour going around is Evra accused the whole city team of Cuddle in a bad way after the game testerday.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Dec 2011, 8:02 pm

8 game ban for the racist, Suarez. Hopefully that will come into effect before Liverpool play Newcastle this month Very Happy

EDIT: Apparently doesn't start for another 14 days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Curry Tue 20 Dec 2011, 8:20 pm

Well considering he was found gulity he should have been given a life ban from football, 8 games is a complete disgrace. What does this say to the world? Call someone a *Instert whatever* and you will get away with an 8 match ban with will no doubt will be reduced upon apeal. tomato
Irish Curry
Irish Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Dec 2011, 8:25 pm

I don't think it will be reduced. This is the FA's chance to show that they're taking this kind of thing seriously. One question is, does this now mean that it goes to the police as well?

Also begs the question of how John Terry will be punished. I wonder if the England captain gets a smaller ban, or whether or not he even remains the international captain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Curry Tue 20 Dec 2011, 8:27 pm

His could possibly be worse due to his standing and the way the comments were publicly showen, no place in football for people like this.

Irish Curry
Irish Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Tue 20 Dec 2011, 10:09 pm

That will be Liverpool's top four effort over then

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue 20 Dec 2011, 10:22 pm

Churchill wrote:I don't think it will be reduced. This is the FA's chance to show that they're taking this kind of thing seriously. One question is, does this now mean that it goes to the police as well?

Also begs the question of how John Terry will be punished. I wonder if the England captain gets a smaller ban, or whether or not he even remains the international captain.

Terry will probably get a slap on the wrist and £10 fine suspended for 2 months.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:50 pm

Liverpool statement

Liverpool Football Club is very surprised and disappointed with the decision of the Football Association Commission to find Luis Suarez guilty of the charges against him.

We look forward to the publication of the Commission's Judgment. We will study the detailed reasons of the Commission once they become available, but reserve our right to appeal or take any other course of action we feel appropriate with regards to this situation.

We find it extraordinary that Luis can be found guilty on the word of Patrice Evra alone when no-one else on the field of play - including Evra's own Manchester United teammates and all the match officials - heard the alleged conversation between the two players in a crowded Kop goalmouth while a corner kick was about to be taken.

The Club takes extremely seriously the fight against all forms of discrimination and has a long and successful track record in work relating to anti-racist activity and social inclusion. We remain committed to this ideal and equality for all, irrespective of a person's background.

LFC considers racism in any form to be unacceptable - without compromise. It is our strong held belief, having gone over the facts of the case, that Luis Suarez did not commit any racist act. It is also our opinion that the accusation by this particular player was not credible - certainly no more credible than his prior unfounded accusations.

It is key to note that Patrice Evra himself in his written statement in this case said 'I don't think that Luis Suarez is racist'. The FA in their opening remarks accepted that Luis Suarez was not racist.

Luis himself is of a mixed race family background as his grandfather was black. He has been personally involved since the 2010 World Cup in a charitable project which uses sport to encourage solidarity amongst people of different backgrounds with the central theme that the colour of a person's skin does not matter; they can all play together as a team.

He has played with black players and mixed with their families whilst with the Uruguay national side and was Captain at Ajax Amsterdam of a team with a proud multi-cultural profile, many of whom became good friends.

It seems incredible to us that a player of mixed heritage should be accused and found guilty in the way he has based on the evidence presented. We do not recognise the way in which Luis Suarez has been characterised.

It appears to us that the FA were determined to bring charges against Luis Suarez, even before interviewing him at the beginning of November. Nothing we have heard in the course of the hearing has changed our view that Luis Suarez is innocent of the charges brought against him and we will provide Luis with whatever support he now needs to clear his name.

We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suarez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms. Luis, to his credit, actually told the FA he had not heard the insult.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by slyadams Wed 21 Dec 2011, 12:45 am

fernando wrote:Liverpool statement
It is also our opinion that the accusation by this particular player was not credible - certainly no more credible than his prior unfounded accusations.

Frankly, an astonishing statement from Liverpool. The sort of thing I'd expect to see on a football message board, not coming out of a club. Who's running that place?

slyadams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2011, 1:13 am

Also mention that he can't have been racist to Evra because Suarez is from a mixed heritage background laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayrshirebhoy Wed 21 Dec 2011, 2:42 am

Is there any other evidence to this other than the finger pointing?

Ayrshirebhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by dondelero Wed 21 Dec 2011, 8:43 am

slyadams wrote:
It is also our opinion that the accusation by this particular player was not credible - certainly no more credible than his prior unfounded accusations.

Frankly, an astonishing statement from Liverpool. The sort of thing I'd expect to see on a football message board, not coming out of a club. Who's running that place?

Indeed what an embarrassing statement! Well if Evra is clever he and Utd can sue Liverpool themselves for this libelous statement. It would be interesting to see what players like Glen Johnson thinkS of his team mate.

dondelero

Back to top Go down

Post by jro786 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 9:50 am

Liverpool Football Club is very surprised and disappointed with the decision of the Football Association Commission to find Luis Suarez guilty of the charges against him.

We look forward to the publication of the Commission's Judgment. We will study the detailed reasons of the Commission once they become available, but reserve our right to appeal or take any other course of action we feel appropriate with regards to this situation.

We find it extraordinary that Luis can be found guilty on the word of Patrice Evra alone when no-one else on the field of play - including Evra's own Manchester United teammates and all the match officials - heard the alleged conversation between the two players in a crowded Kop goalmouth while a corner kick was about to be taken.

The Club takes extremely seriously the fight against all forms of discrimination and has a long and successful track record in work relating to anti-racist activity and social inclusion. We remain committed to this ideal and equality for all, irrespective of a person's background.

LFC considers racism in any form to be unacceptable - without compromise. It is our strong held belief, having gone over the facts of the case, that Luis Suarez did not commit any racist act. It is also our opinion that the accusation by this particular player was not credible - certainly no more credible than his prior unfounded accusations.

It is key to note that Patrice Evra himself in his written statement in this case said 'I don't think that Luis Suarez is racist'. The FA in their opening remarks accepted that Luis Suarez was not racist.

Luis himself is of a mixed race family background as his grandfather was black. He has been personally involved since the 2010 World Cup in a charitable project which uses sport to encourage solidarity amongst people of different backgrounds with the central theme that the colour of a person's skin does not matter; they can all play together as a team.

He has played with black players and mixed with their families whilst with the Uruguay national side and was Captain at Ajax Amsterdam of a team with a proud multi-cultural profile, many of whom became good friends.

It seems incredible to us that a player of mixed heritage should be accused and found guilty in the way he has based on the evidence presented. We do not recognise the way in which Luis Suarez has been characterised.

It appears to us that the FA were determined to bring charges against Luis Suarez, even before interviewing him at the beginning of November. Nothing we have heard in the course of the hearing has changed our view that Luis Suarez is innocent of the charges brought against him and we will provide Luis with whatever support he now needs to clear his name.

We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suarez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms. Luis, to his credit, actually told the FA he had not heard the insult.

hear hear i'm with you on this one

suarez was witch hunted, now i'm awaiting on terry if he gets the same treatment but knowing the fa, he might not get it

double standards i can see from fa

jro786
jro786

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:32 am

jro786 wrote:

hear hear i'm with you on this one

suarez was witch hunted, now i'm awaiting on terry if he gets the same treatment but knowing the fa, he might not get it

double standards i can see from fa

I dont think he has been witch hunted at all. He has been used as a scapegoat which is a completely different thing altogether. I dont think the FA care that it was Suarez or a Liverpool player, they simply wanted to make an exaample of someone and Suarez happened to say the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next