The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick question, put me out of my misery please.

3 posters

Go down

Quick question, put me out of my misery please. Empty Quick question, put me out of my misery please.

Post by Il Gialloblu Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:41 am

I can't for the life of me think of the name of a band from a few years ago. They weren't very good really, kind of laddish getting drunk n fighting mindless indie. I think their name began with The... The Something or Other. I remember they had a picture of a dog in a parka on their album cover and might have been from the West Midlands.

It's just bugging me that their name is on the tip of my tongue and I can't quite remember it.

Please help. As soon as someone can tell me, feel free to let this thread fall off the front page and into oblivion.

Cheers.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Quick question, put me out of my misery please. Empty Re: Quick question, put me out of my misery please.

Post by sodhat Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:49 am

The Twang?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Quick question, put me out of my misery please. Empty Re: Quick question, put me out of my misery please.

Post by Cari Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:53 am

Yep it's The Twang. Their 2007 album Love It When I Feel Like This had the dog in a parka on the cover.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:58 am

Cheers! That's them. Just googled it. Looks more like a fox than a dog but you knew what I meant.

Nice one.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down