The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hull KR sign Constantine Mika from Newcastle Knights

3 posters

Go down

Hull KR sign Constantine Mika from Newcastle Knights  Empty Hull KR sign Constantine Mika from Newcastle Knights

Post by Kenny Thu 27 Oct 2011, 9:19 am

Hull KR have confirmed the signing of former Newcastle Knights second rower or prop Constantine Mika on a 2 year deal , Mika was expected to sign for Castleford but new Rovers coach Craig Sandercock has convinced Mika to join him at the Robins .

Born in New Zealand 22 year old Mika is a Samoan international ." He has his best footy ahead of him , although he is a second rower he is a very skillful player , when you get tackled by him you certainly know about it " said Sandercock .

With Mickey Paea and now Mika signed our pack looks like it will have a bit more bite next season .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Hull KR sign Constantine Mika from Newcastle Knights  Empty Re: Hull KR sign Constantine Mika from Newcastle Knights

Post by MBTGOG Thu 27 Oct 2011, 10:37 am

Is that Micky Paea who was with the Catalan Dragons last season?

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

Hull KR sign Constantine Mika from Newcastle Knights  Empty Re: Hull KR sign Constantine Mika from Newcastle Knights

Post by Kenny Thu 27 Oct 2011, 10:54 am

MBTGOG wrote:Is that Micky Paea who was with the Catalan Dragons last season?

No thats Lopini Paea , Mickey is his brother Rovers signed him from Canterbury Bulldogs . I will be happy if he has the same impact Lopini had at Catalans
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 30 Oct 2011, 5:09 am

Surely Rovers must be at the limit with their overseas quota now?

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 30 Oct 2011, 10:44 am

Yes we have filled the quota , but Galea and Dobson qualify to come off it and Rovers are looking into that . Dobson has said he would be interested in playing for England he has been over here for 5 seasons all together . Galea qualifys for a Malta passport .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down