The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7

+12
cherriesfna
sodhat
Nay
ncfc_Tooze
footballcrazy
Don Corleone187
The Special Juan
Fan Gilhaus
TwisT
Afro
FIFA Diva
nick_fury
16 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7

Post by nick_fury Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:16 am

Last edited by nick_fury on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:09 am; edited 8 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7

Post by nick_fury Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:16 am

BOOM 1st

I think we should get xTwisTx in as manager now

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:19 am

First (People who make the article don't count)

Yes I agree but we should be fair and give the other guy till 2pm
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:19 am

Bonjour
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:22 am

I got a couple of questions. Shall I post them here so you guys can all pitch in or just PM one of you with them?

Oh and it is twist....nice to meet you all.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:26 am

Post them on here.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:27 am

Jermain Lens - Quality replacement for Dzagoev

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:31 am

Right here goes,

I will probably not have time to do any TP's at the moment as I am at work. That said I can submit tactics for Friday ok. So I think I will just use what I have in my squad (as we only have a couple of weeks to go) and start afresh next season?????. That way I can get a feel of it, and you have someone who comes on the forum a lot to post tactics (no defaults that way).

Unless you can think of a better idea? I presume the best thing to do first is to swot up on my team a bit........then what?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:37 am

If CF comes here, tell him I don't blame him about Heinze. I can't stand the guy myself. He's a thug.

Toodles for now.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:40 am

how much money am i getting for bringing a new manager in?

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:45 am

twist, post them here. We may have some questions for you too.... lol

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 am

cricketfan90 wrote:how much money am i getting for bringing a new manager in?

I'm not cattle that can you barter over CF! Very Happy

Nick....posted above.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:48 am

nick how much cash do i get for bringing a new manager in?
because that is the norm....

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:49 am

We've just finished our 6th game of the season, we still have 4 league games to go. TP's are only opened till Friday and then they close for a couple of weeks so you would need to get them in this week. What I would do is now go on the Malaga page look at the players decide your starting 11 and from there look at the strength and weakness and what players you would need from TP's.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:50 am

if you ask so many times he might answer, am sure he saw it the 1st time

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:50 am

start afresh next season?????.

Not as such. Top two teams in the league qualify for Champions Cup and 3rd and 4th qualift for Euro Cup. We mix the leagues up too so your not playing same people as last season. But your team will stay the same.

I will also be bringing Sponsorship Deals in next season

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:51 am

CF - you will get £1m now, £1m when Twist hands in this weeks tactics and a third £1m when he hands in next weeks tactics.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:52 am

right ok

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:53 am

Right ok....as soon as you give me the OK to start I will copy and past the malaga squad into a new post so that I can edit it. It is still CG's at the moment.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:53 am

But Twist has to confirm who found him before you get anything
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:54 am

what were the reasons for my draw?

As Lichsteiner was played on the wing according to tactics? A RB playing LW??

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:55 am

He was playing LB Fan, not LW.
Nene was LW

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:56 am

Y I Man wrote:He was playing LB Fan, not LW.
Nene was LW

"Lichtsteiner i've put you on the left wing to man mark Suarez"

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:57 am

Slight typo, but my formation shows him LB with Nene LW

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:57 am

BigFellasAfro wrote:But Twist has to confirm who found him before you get anything

Yes it was that annoying eejit in the corner. You know who he is.

Ok it was cricketfan.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:59 am

Ive put you on the left wing
or
I have put you at left back

slight difference, obvs folk didnt read tactics as you said LW not LB, doesnt matter what formation says, you SAID LW

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:00 am

Anyway i would like to see peoples reasons

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:00 am

thanks twist, i have put £1m in my budget, and will the others once tactics are in

im glad im playing against a manager this week, didnt wanna a default win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:01 am

That was a typo Fan. But I did mention in the same paragraph that Nene would be ahead of Suarez which would put Lichtsteiner at LB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:02 am

cricketfan90 wrote:thanks twist, i have put £1m in my budget, and will the others once tactics are in

im glad im playing against a manager this week, didnt wanna a default win.
You cant put the cash in your budget until 2pm CF. Read up.

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:03 am

I have no reason Flan as I cant vote on matches in my league, BOOM Say Somthin'

Seeds for Euros are out

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:03 am

so if i said Bonucci will play at Centre forward but really meant Centre back i could put it down as a typo?

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:04 am

yh read what afro and nick said YI.

Nick said he is confirmed because celtic didnt reply to PM's. Then afro said when twist confirms then i can put the money in, he confrmed therefore the money is in, i followed all the steps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:05 am

did I ask you Nick? I know you cant

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:06 am

Regardless of the typo, he must have done a good job man marking Suarez Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:08 am

CF - you are jumping the gun mate. You asked time and time again about getting money, which was getting annoying, so I answered to stop you asking.

It is all conditional on Twist taking the Malaga job, which will not be confirmed until after 2pm when the deadline we have set for CG has passed.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:09 am

Pot 1: Poland, Ukraine, Spain, Netherlands
Pot 2: Germany, Italy, England, Russia
Pot 3: Croatia, Greece, Portugal, Sweden
Pot 4: Denmark, France, Czech Republic, Republic of Ireland

Spain, Engerlund, Portugal, France - Hoping
Poland, Engurlund, Greece, Czechs - Likely

Cos Engerlund always land lucky in draws and still f it up lol

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:10 am

Group of death?
Spain, England, Portugal, France

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:14 am

PORTO V TOTTENHAM

Porto controlled the game from the start, the midfield was too strong for Spurs who struggled against the Porto midfield. The fullbacks of Porto got the better of Spurs. When Spurs attacked they did look dangerous but I feel they need to add more steel to thier midfield.

tough game to call but tottenham get a 90th minute winner to break porto hearts

Spurs were far too attacking against a very good Porto side, they got a couple of goals but were lacking defensively

a very interesting line up by Spurs Diarra controls the midfield and with two AM's the spurs defence can't control the front 5

Porto were too good defensively, even though Spurs gave it a good shot. They were too open at the back and Porto took advantage and were comfortable enough to win it.

Spurs held up well but Porto had too much in attack for them. Potro's changes in the last 10 minutes were very effective which was when they grabbed the winning goal.

Both teams have very strong defences but up front I think Porto shade it. Hulk and Falcao are a deadly duo and I can see them, and only them, being the difference here in an otherwise very closely matched game.

FIORENTINA V VILLAREAL

both sides share possession, but game is played mostly in the middle of the park

Gerrard did well in the role he is used to, dropping back to pack the midfield made it hard for Villareal. Villareal got thier goal good work by thier stikers, but were a bit short in other departments.

Couldnt really seperate these teames.

FC has been very clever playing 2 DM's expecting gerrard and Modric to get forward so nulifies the main threatening attacks

Villareal set up for a draw and they will do enough to get it. Fiorentina were the aggressors but Villareal soaked up all the pressure and nicked a goal.

both good tactics by both but teams look at same strength

Bore draw. Neither team were able to break each other down. Felt Villareal set up and organised well. Fiorentina lacked there killer instinct and Gerrard was not his best.

As good as Fiorentina are, I think Villareal are set up well enough to repel their fantastic midfield but unfortunately, I can only see them holding out for about 80 minutes.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:18 am

Chicharito scored again BOOM Badman!!!
Ronaldo won me £25 with his brace last night, BOM Shaka Laka

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:41 am

Apparently Yann M'Vila played terrible last night for france and Balotelli had a shocker for Italy

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:48 am

M'Vila was awful was taken off before half time, claiming injury. Gonalons looked the better of the two when he replaced him
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:50 am

Also Rami was poor from what I saw and had a lot to thank Sakho for, whilst Marvin Martin looked nothing like the player from his debut.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:51 am

afro i will pay the £5m to get camporese later once i can put the £1m in my budget

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:53 am

OK CF.

If anyone can find a match report or player ratings of that France-Belgium game, it will be interesting, because for me Fellaini was the best player on the pitch, but that could just be my biase.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:56 am

"France lost midfielder Yann M'Vila near halftime when carried off on a stretcher with his neck in a brace after landing heavily following a collision with Belgium winger Eden Hazard close to the touch line.

M'Vila was taken to hospital but his injury is not thought to be serious.

''As far as I know, he's hurt his neck muscles but not badly,'' Blanc said. ''He's having some tests.''

so doubt he feigned injury

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:58 am

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/match/70182/france-vs-belgium/player-ratings

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:59 am

I'm sure I saw him walk off Shocked

I stand corrected, sorry Fan.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Not sure whether it is a good thing or a bad thing that my assessment is so close to Goal.com
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:04 pm

my long weekend again and as of yet no vertime next week, so again might not get votes from me for this weeks games

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next