The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news for Rugby League in Wales.

3 posters

Go down

Good news for Rugby League in Wales. Empty Good news for Rugby League in Wales.

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri 18 Nov 2011, 2:55 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/nov/17/wigan-south-wales-scorpions-salford
This for me is a win win situation for Wigan, the south Wales scorpions and Welsh Rugby League.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Good news for Rugby League in Wales. Empty Re: Good news for Rugby League in Wales.

Post by Kenny Fri 18 Nov 2011, 3:03 pm

Yes i agree George its a win win , Wigan will get a first hand look at any up and coming players and the Scorpions will get the advantage of a Wigan support system
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Good news for Rugby League in Wales. Empty Re: Good news for Rugby League in Wales.

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri 18 Nov 2011, 3:17 pm

I can see a scenario here where some talented welsh union players who have been realeased by their clubs, and think they will be better suited to playing Rugby League will be looking to sign for the scorpions in the hope that they will then be snapped up by Wigan, or perhaps by other Super League clubs.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 18 Nov 2011, 3:19 pm

It definatley raises their profile doesn't it , i can see a few Wigan youngsters going the other way to gain experience aswell .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sun 20 Nov 2011, 12:22 pm

Lets just hope the Scorpions develop well and we don't have another Crusaders epidsode!!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down