The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nadal had further knee infiltrations before playing Delpo...

+5
Henman Bill
break_in_the_fifth
JuliusHMarx
bogbrush
Tenez
9 posters

Go down

Nadal had further knee infiltrations before playing Delpo... Empty Nadal had further knee infiltrations before playing Delpo...

Post by Tenez Tue 6 Dec - 1:22

Just in case some thought Rafa was 100% healthy, we have to learn that it's not the case and despite having a 3 months rest since the USO, they had to fix routine knee problems before playing Del potro. However, Rafa still wanted to play teh doubles as he felt ok.

He is tired but he is keen to play the DC double as well, he is 100% fit but he is not fully rested, his motivation is at an all time low but he is keen to play extra, his knees are in trouble but Delpo's break down first.

Oh! I give up...honestly, it's too complicated to understand for me. I leave his fans here the opportunity to clarify what's going with this player's fitness or lack off.

I wish he could play like the rest of the ATP do, lose or win, go on holidays without coming up with the weirdest stories and excuses.

http://www.marca.com/2011/12/04/tenis/copa_davis/1322995670.html

Google translation....

Toni Nadal told Radio Marca attended only two hours of the beginning of the fourth and decisive point of the Davis Cup final between Spain and Argentina (2-1) and said that his nephew would have played the doubles.

"Rafa wanted to play doubles. There was a discussion about it and decided that the captain was better not to tempt fate by his sore knee," his coach, who also confirmed that "played on Friday and before Del Potro infiltrated guess as well. "

Finally, we confirmed the omen of his uncle and infiltrated Nadal came to the ring to face Juan Martin del Potro.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Nadal had further knee infiltrations before playing Delpo... Empty Re: Nadal had further knee infiltrations before playing Delpo...

Post by bogbrush Tue 6 Dec - 1:29

Google translations actually make more sense than the stories emanating from Camp Nadal.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Nadal had further knee infiltrations before playing Delpo... Empty Re: Nadal had further knee infiltrations before playing Delpo...

Post by Tenez Tue 6 Dec - 1:34

bogbrush wrote:Google translations actually make more sense than the stories emanating from Camp Nadal.

Laugh It's getting absurd.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Dec - 1:35

I think the biggest farce was the hairline fracture story post Wimbly.

Where did it come from? Who was the source?

I remember Harmann stating that the source was a very reliable one from the Nadal camp chin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 6 Dec - 1:44

emancipator wrote:I think the biggest farce was the hairline fracture story post Wimbly.

Where did it come from? Who was the source?

I remember Harmann stating that the source was a very reliable one from the Nadal camp chin

Could have been another problem with translation - maybe they meant to say 'his fracturing hairline'

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by break_in_the_fifth Tue 6 Dec - 1:45

So he was injured in that first set after all.

break_in_the_fifth

Back to top Go down

Post by Henman Bill Tue 6 Dec - 1:49

You guys just don't like him really Smile. Well done Spain on another Davis Cup win.

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by break_in_the_fifth Tue 6 Dec - 1:55

Lol what's more amazing than this stuff coming out is that it's dug up after every match.

break_in_the_fifth

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue 6 Dec - 4:03

Request to YI Man: can we have a special area of 606V2 Tennis set up that allows bogbrush and Tenez to furiously stick daily internet pins into an online effigy of Nadal? We can then see who was able to insert the most pins within each 24 hour period. Might be prudent to round up the results to the nearest thousand?
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue 6 Dec - 4:07

Sure Lyidan....In the meantime, woudl you mind trying to clarify what's teh situation with Nadal's fitness as we are at a loss trying to understand whether this player is fit or not?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue 6 Dec - 4:08

I've no idea Tenez, you're the expert on Nadal Laugh
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue 6 Dec - 4:37

Exactly! Say no more. Even Nadal doesn;t know. Toni tells him when his knees hurt and an infiltration is de rigueur.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue 6 Dec - 4:43

I am not surprised.
I just think the "team" started the knee woes a bit prematurely....AO is 6 weeks away Laugh

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by wow Tue 6 Dec - 6:33

lydian wrote:Request to YI Man: can we have a special area of 606V2 Tennis set up that allows bogbrush and Tenez to furiously stick daily internet pins into an online effigy of Nadal? We can then see who was able to insert the most pins within each 24 hour period. Might be prudent to round up the results to the nearest thousand?

Tenez can we create smoething like that. I just cant see Nadal winning anything. The tennis is dying if he continues to win like this again. IMO clay courts should be banned and only proper tennis to be allowed to play.

wow

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue 6 Dec - 8:30

Without clay courts you'd have no Federer Wink
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Henman Bill Tue 6 Dec - 9:25

Are saying he was conceived there? Ok!

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue 6 Dec - 9:41

lol HB...certainly his game was conceived on them
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Positively 4th Street Tue 6 Dec - 10:55

Am I alone in finding that translation hard to understand?

Tenez - your maniacal zeal to defame Nadal knows no bounds. Do you pore over the internet looking for murky rumours? It is pretty clear that Nadal has lost something mentally, but gave his all for the last matches of the season. On his favourite surface, with his nemesis for the year safely elsewhere; this is not hard to understand. Don't recall him saying his motivation was at an all-time low, more that he had had a tough year but was determined to bounce back. It's all about how you want to spin it.

Positively 4th Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down