The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The That Really Grinds My Gears thread

+99
eirebilly
ReallyReal
Liam
Biltong
XR
President Trump
westisbest
1GrumpyGolfer
B91212
Fists of Fury
Sugar Floyd Louis
JPX
littleswannygirl
bretmeharty
screamingaddabs
Union Cane
Michaels, Sean
huw
TRUSSMAN66
compelling and rich
Josiah Maiestas
Irish Curry
Sir. badgerhands
Celtic Warrior
Cymroglan
Kenny
Gregers
greybeard
Thomond
easthfc
Beer
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Ar aghaidh le cheile
liverbnz
nottins_jones
sodhat
Gaelic-Warrior
Nay
Unknown Brother
Breadvan
dummy_half
Crimey
Cari
longrangeeffort
CFCNick
Luckless Pedestrian
Derbyblue
KilliePieUpNorth2
Chuck Norris
sherm
Doon the Water
racingnut
Il Gialloblu
Mr Bounce
Davie
Pr4wn
MR. scotland27
Sway
Liam_Main
hibbywul
camerajuan
Marsh
GG
Mat
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
ALPanorak
BigPhil
AquaArab
Cheesehead United
Kay Fabe
Blade
Dexter Morgan
scfc1992
Clunge4life
Holymiky
Enforcer
TipToes88
Titch
Fernando
Legend
Haddie-nuff
theundisputedY2D2
hodge
themill72
davidl1061
Solerina
Lex-Express
ADMIN
Bobby Roode
Pal Joey
Perfect Jack
Jammy31
AberdeenSteve
asdral225
Adam D
Kaiser
Dave.
David Tails
Big Daddy Bee
103 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

The That Really Grinds My Gears thread - Page 4 Empty The That Really Grinds My Gears thread

Post by Big Daddy Bee Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

So then people what really annoys you.

No matter how gig or trivial it is, this is the thread to vent your anger and annoyance.

I shall start this with:

Starburst. They are not Starburst, they are Opel Fruits and always will be. And don't get me started on Snickers. STOP CHANGING THE NAME OF SWEETS!!!! :evil:

Big Daddy Bee

Back to top Go down

The That Really Grinds My Gears thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The That Really Grinds My Gears thread

Post by Enforcer Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Mat wrote:Well here goes:

People who use their facebook to post cryptic status updates about a boy/girl without mentioning their name.Either grow some and say it to their face or at least tell everyone else who it is!

People who use their facebook to post lyrics from "Skepta" or "Wretch 32" with a heart after it like they're in the "hood".

Man United fans who complain about referee's

Wolves fans...End of.

Girls who ignore you for the most part but as soon as they need something they start being all nice.

Pretty much everyone in Year 13 at School.Just because I'm the year below you doesn't make you superior or give you any control over me...Kumquats.

Whenever I go to play football with my mates and one of my mates invites along his friend who for one is completely idiotic,can't play football and is just a downright idiot.

Older people who group youngsters into one group from what they see on the TV.Not everyone's like that,and I'm sure your generation had some complete plonkers in it as well!

Most reality TV,Especially Big Brother!

People who always tell me what to do,even though they have no idea about my life.Let me get on with it and do it how I want to.

Rude people who don't say thank you when you hold the door open for them,or let them through the door first.

Kids who try to shoulder barge you to look "hard" in front of their mates,when in fact they fall back themselves.

Wow,that felt good to get off my chest!

You kids you're all the same. Why don't you get on with living your life properly and not waste it on the internet.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The That Really Grinds My Gears thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The That Really Grinds My Gears thread

Post by Adam D Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:21 am

Losing money.

I am not talking about at gambling but actually dropping money from your pocket into the great wide open.

I just lost £35... mad

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 am

Baby your a firework, come on show em what your worth
heart

Back to top Go down

Post by asdral225 Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:04 pm

People that buy tickets for concerts, sporting events then sell them on to touts the same day so that they can make a few quid furious
So true fans are missing out or have to over inflated prices. I have £50 tickets same row on Viagogo asking price £350 and the next block across £550
asdral225
asdral225

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhil Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:21 pm

When your mates go to just one club in town all the time... and you don't like that club.

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Post by GG Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:44 pm

I have a few things that really annoy me:

Golfers who take loads of practice swings and don't let you through.

Schoolkids who think they're 'cool' because they just had their first beer.

'Musicians' such as DJ Ironic who have mae loads of money by singing other people's songs.

Politicians.

12 year old players on COD online who lie in the corner of a room for 15 mins kill you once then scream abuse at you through their mic's and when you try to explain how they are rude, poor they just reply with phrases such as 'so is your mum'.

Men in their late teens/twenties who watch soaps.

The Gocompare ad on telly.

Manchester Utd fans whinging about refereeing decisions.

Last edited by GG on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:13 pm

People who leave half way through a match online at Fifa.

Girl's who think they're amazingly attractive when clearly they're not.

Heavy metal.

Girl's who think they're the best thing since sliced bread because they flashed their bits and pieces and got into a club underage.

Guys who think they can hit on Mrs. Sainty just because they've had a couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:23 pm

My bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:59 pm

🤦

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:28 pm

GG wrote:12 year old players on COD online who lie in the corner of a room for 15 mins kill you once then scream abuse at you through their mic's and when you try to explain how they are rudey poo they just reply with phrases such as 'so is your mum'.

This. I have my account on Private so I can only hear friends through my headset. People who camp in corners for the whole match really do annoy me.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Deep breath:

People who walk stupidly slowly in front of you
People who stop in the middle of the street to have a conversation or a gawp around (I get wound up no end walking)

Arsene Wenger
Ian Holloway being touted as a footballing/comedy God

That my local radio station seems to only have songs by Rihanna, Pink and Katy Perry

Keith Lemon, just not funny

Kerry Katona, Jordan, Peter Andre etc selling any aspect of their lifes and the people who are actually interested in it

The Royal Wedding, and the media's general amazement that people are only actually interested in the day off

That I see kids who were 2 or 3 years below me in high school out in town, and the realisation they're there legally

People who ring you, and then act like you've just rang them for no apparent reason

The Black Eyed Peas, mystifyingly popular

Steve Claridge

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:37 pm

King Beer wrote:

My bad

I thought you were Mrs Sainty

Zing!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:39 pm

ba boom tish!

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:49 pm

Someone keeps eating all the orange fruit pastilles!

What the deuce?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Orange?
Blasphemy! mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:00 pm

What Glee did to I Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon.

The integrated forms of Kolmogorov's forward and backward differential equations.

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Dave wrote:The integrated forms of Kolmogorov's forward and backward differential equations.

Yeah!

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:21 pm

Y I Man wrote:Orange?
Blasphemy! mad

Yes! The friggin' orange ones!

I can't understand it. What the hell happened to the human race?

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:52 pm

Robbie Savage!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Hobo wrote:
King Beer wrote:

My bad

I thought you were Mrs Sainty

Zing!

When I don't find jokes funny...

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Sainty wrote:Robbie Savage!

Great shout! I hate that kumquat!

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:00 pm

David Tails wrote:

I concur

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:12 pm

'Big' Sam Allardyce.

He's not 'Big', he's 'Fat' and 'Sweaty'.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by GG Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Marshall wrote:Deep breath:

People who walk stupidly slowly in front of you
People who stop in the middle of the street to have a conversation or a gawp around (I get wound up no end walking)

Arsene Wenger
Ian Holloway being touted as a footballing/comedy God

That my local radio station seems to only have songs by Rihanna, Pink and Katy Perry

Keith Lemon, just not funny

Kerry Katona, Jordan, Peter Andre etc selling any aspect of their lifes and the people who are actually interested in it

The Royal Wedding, and the media's general amazement that people are only actually interested in the day off

That I see kids who were 2 or 3 years below me in high school out in town, and the realisation they're there legally

People who ring you, and then act like you've just rang them for no apparent reason

The Black Eyed Peas, mystifyingly popular

Steve Claridge

i agree 100% with every single point. Well said sir!

GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:24 pm

David Tails wrote:

Savage is awesome - shame on both of you!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Hostile! thumbsup

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Hobo wrote:
David Tails wrote:

Savage is awesome - shame on both of you!

Savage is a Kumquat

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Oh and I meant to add that Abba and Madonna grind my gears. I hate them!

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by camerajuan Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:27 am

Many of these may have been mentioned before but I feel the urge.

Justin Beiber and his wave of popularity all thanks to a man I used to respect for what he has achieved in the music industry.

Katie Price convincing the media world that she matters when all she has done is paraded herself & her family problems in front of the country in order to get money for nothing.

Twilight.

High School Musical.(I have a Christian friend who loves it and proclaimed how clean and wholesome it was and how it was so much better for us than other stuff on TV. The next day, up pops Vanessa Hudgens with her norks and bijingo out in a "private" email photoshoot. MUG!).

Glee, and every out-of-the-woodwork "fan" who "loves" Journey because Glee covered DSB.

People adding me on facebook who I haven't said three words to in 17 years. Why will I start now?

Members of my family telling me to stop spending so much time at my computer then moaning when they don't know how to attach a link to an email.

People who proclaim certain comedians aren't funny when their sell out tours & fast selling Comedy DVDs beg to differ.

On the above note, people who went MENTAL at Frankie Boyle for joking about Katie Price's disabled son. These are the same people who watch Little Britain and laugh. At the disabled guy. Then call for Frankie Boyle's show to be banned, as if they're shocked and had never heard such things and didn't know what Frankie Boyle's humour was based on. Don't like it? Don't watch it. Extremely simple.

Still on that note, people who took the time to write into the newspapers and TV complaints departments DEFENDING Katie Price. Any human who gets that annoyed at someone making fun of Harvey Price should remember that he was inside Katie Price while she was dancing, smoking, drinking, and having sex with a kid from Bradford who can't talk properly.

People - especially the British Media - who omit catastrophic volumes of hypocrisy if you let them be for a while. Two classic examples are The Spice Girls and Jade Goody.

The Spice Girls, biggest band ever. Number one in over 45 countries with most of their singles and albums. Loved by everyone. Millions of CDs sold. Makin a comeback? Oh give it a rest girls, you're pointless now.

Jade Goody. Thick as manure and a ridiculously odd looking woman, knowing she was on TV gets naked & attacked in the papers constantly for years after she left the BB house. As soon as she got Cancer she turned into bloody Mother Theresa, doing everything she can to make her kids have a comfortable life after she has gone. Their Dad - and sole custodian thanks to her ding-dong of a money-grabbi... sorry, new husband and his extra curricular activities - is a TV presenter, internet columnist and reality show regular. If Jade Goody was a homeless bankrupt those kids would still want for NOTHING.

The BBC who hired Russel Brand as they thought his controversial humour would bring a higher and more diverse audience then firing him for being controversially funny. Anyone who's still upset over it - Manuel is not real. He was hilarious in Fawlty Towers and always will be. But he's not real. Russel Brand was not attacking Manuel.

That'll do for now.

camerajuan

https://www.youtube.com/user/pondguard22?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:55 pm

People who call acts like the Spice Girls and the Saturday a 'band'. They're not a freakin' band! They're a group!

And whoever stole my chicken & ham slice from the fridge at work. I hope it gives you leprosy you thieving thiever thief!

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:08 pm

On the above note, people who went MENTAL at Frankie Boyle for joking about Katie Price's disabled son. These are the same people who watch Little Britain and laugh. At the disabled guy. Then call for Frankie Boyle's show to be banned, as if they're shocked and had never heard such things and didn't know what Frankie Boyle's humour was based on. Don't like it? Don't watch it. Extremely simple.

Still on that note, people who took the time to write into the newspapers and TV complaints departments DEFENDING Katie Price. Any human who gets that annoyed at someone making fun of Harvey Price should remember that he was inside Katie Price while she was dancing, smoking, drinking, and having sex with a kid from Bradford who can't talk properly.

People - especially the British Media - who omit catastrophic volumes of hypocrisy if you let them be for a while. Two classic examples are The Spice Girls and Jade Goody.

The Spice Girls, biggest band ever. Number one in over 45 countries with most of their singles and albums. Loved by everyone. Millions of CDs sold. Makin a comeback? Oh give it a rest girls, you're pointless now.

Jade Goody. Thick as manure and a ridiculously odd looking woman, knowing she was on TV gets naked & attacked in the papers constantly for years after she left the BB house. As soon as she got Cancer she turned into bloody Mother Theresa, doing everything she can to make her kids have a comfortable life after she has gone. Their Dad - and sole custodian thanks to her ding-dong of a money-grabbi... sorry, new husband and his extra curricular activities - is a TV presenter, internet columnist and reality show regular. If Jade Goody was a homeless bankrupt those kids would still want for NOTHING.

The BBC who hired Russel Brand as they thought his controversial humour would bring a higher and more diverse audience then firing him for being controversially funny. Anyone who's still upset over it - Manuel is not real. He was hilarious in Fawlty Towers and always will be. But he's not real. Russel Brand was not attacking Manuel.

That'll do for now.

I agree. With Everything. You sir, are a genius.

Back to top Go down

Post by camerajuan Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Y2D2,

Padantic regarding the spice girls then falling foul of your own rule - Its a Chicken and Ham FILLED slice.

camerajuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:23 pm

*Pedantic

Back to top Go down

Post by camerajuan Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Well played Very Happy

camerajuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:53 am

Very Happy

People who put 'yayyyyy' on the end of Facebook statuses!

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:01 am

People who ask me if I'm on Facebook and when I respond in the negative they go all "WHAT? WHY NOT? EVERYBODY'S ON THERE! JIM BOB'S ON THERE! EVERYBODY! WHY AREN'T YOU? THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:12 am

Y2 - are you on facebook?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:36 am

laughing

I asked for that!

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:21 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote: laughing

I asked for that!

The correct response there would have been: -

Yes...But I'm not adding you!

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:10 pm

laughing

Add me! Add me! I NEED TO APPEAR MORE POPULAR THAN I ACTUALLY AM!

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by hibbywul Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Big breath in:

Jordan/Katie Price, whatever her name is
Peter Andre
Kerry Katona
Glee
All TV Soaps
Adverts on tele, always on at the same time, when I flick channels, all I get is adverts
Manchestre United
Fergie (Alex & Black Eyed Peas Singer)
Wenger
Big Sam, Ian Holloway, in fact any manager from a "lesser" club who thinks they are funny in interviews
Bad Manners
Teenagers
Running for a bus only for it to drive off.
Ads on tele to sponsor an animal
Waking up early at weekend and not getting back to sleep.
Warm juice
Warm lager
When papers say it was hotter in North Berwick yesterday than it was in Majorca, Yeah but they get decent weather for months, we get it for hours!
People not replying to texts.
Sending texts.

I could go on............

hibbywul

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:49 pm

The cough that is currently plaguing my life.

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:07 pm

My girlfriend trying to make me eat tomatoes, no matter how many times I've told her over the last 3 years that I hate them.

Just.

No.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:12 pm

The fact that C prompted me to go for my lunch when it was 12:01...."Ah Yew, you know, remembering the time Dave?"...Add that to the fact that she left 5 minutes early and then came back 11 minutes late.

Why push me to go on time if you are then going to extend your own lunch??

Kumquat.

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Because she loves you DT.

She loves you with all her heart, soul and herpes.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:35 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:Because she loves you DT.

She loves you with all her heart, soul and herpes.

It's an unrequited love.

I would rather cheesegrate my yambag, floss my ass with razor wire and set my face on fire than have any dealings with her.

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Londoners in general.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:43 pm

David Tails wrote:The fact that C prompted me to go for my lunch when it was 12:01...."Ah Yew, you know, remembering the time Dave?"...Add that to the fact that she left 5 minutes early and then came back 11 minutes late.

Why push me to go on time if you are then going to extend your own lunch??

Kumquat.

How do you take to being called Dave?

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:45 pm

I'm used to it.

My dad is also David...so I've answered to every variation of David/Dave/Davie you can think of.

Bothers me a little when someone I don't know that well calls me Dave. Or if I get an email from someone at work and they call me Dave instead of David. That irks me a little.

At all other times...I'm okay with it.

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:51 pm

What if I called you Bob?

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next