The That Really Grinds My Gears thread

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

The That Really Grinds My Gears thread - Page 7 Empty The That Really Grinds My Gears thread

Post by Big Daddy Bee on Fri 28 Jan 2011, 6:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

So then people what really annoys you.

No matter how gig or trivial it is, this is the thread to vent your anger and annoyance.

I shall start this with:

Starburst. They are not Starburst, they are Opel Fruits and always will be. And don't get me started on Snickers. STOP CHANGING THE NAME OF SWEETS!!!! :evil:

Big Daddy Bee

Back to top Go down

The That Really Grinds My Gears thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The That Really Grinds My Gears thread

Post by Pal Joey on Thu 02 Jun 2011, 3:03 pm

Hero wrote:Why are your driving towards said tree?

Actually, driving past the said tree which is close to the kerb.

People always seem to spring out from behind it to cross into the entrance of an apartment complex on the opposite side of the road. It is on a steepish hill about 30m before traffic lights at the bottom where the pedestrian crossing is. I do it too sometimes but away from the tree!

Since the original post the tree has been removed and other smaller trees have been planted further back - so problem solved.

Here in Oz some suburban streets are very dark - hence the staggering amount of road kill as people/animals just pop out from an unexpected place. Also, we tend to drive too fast (even in the city) for some reason. A deadly combination.

On another grinding note: leaf blowers - it's completely out of control here...can go on for hours. I like the look of dead leaves anyway. Also, what's wrong with a good old broom and big hessian bag?
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ

Back to top Go down

The That Really Grinds My Gears thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The That Really Grinds My Gears thread

Post by longrangeeffort on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 12:40 pm

In slow moving traffic, motorcyclists who think its fine and dandy to ride on the wrong side of the road , into on coming traffic just because traffic on their side is stationary/moving slow. There ISNT a lane there, its NOT overtaking and you ARE riding on the wrong side of the road and i'm pretty sure that is illegal.

Severeal times i've nearly had a head on collision while trundling forward at 10mph because some f**&tard has decided to ride his bike on my side of the road. What irks me even more is you can gurantee they would make it out to be my fault...like i should have moved out the way because they are on a bike. Sorry, yo uare on the wrong side of the road when it isnt safe to do so and riding for quite a distance. Rest assured that if i am ever involved in such an accident, i will be getting as much as possible out of the little s*^t...and i have been very close...sure i heard trouser whip the side of my car last time.

Wires. They always get tangled no matter what. Even if they are wrapped and placed in a drawer that doesnt move...they will get tangled.

People who dont know how to indicate.

London buses when i'm driving.

Cyclists who ride in the middle of the road making it hard to overtake and dont signal. Oh and making sudden movements and expecting me to read their minds that they will do it and those who wear black at night and expect people to see them.

Motorcyclists and cyclists who dance in and out of traffic and wonder why they get knocked off.. In fact i'm pretty sure there must have been a rule passed that says the highway code only applies to vehicles of 4 wheels and more.. /rant.

Feel better now Very Happy

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 1:11 pm

longrangeeffort, I cycle to and from work and I'm ashamed of some of my fellow cyclists. You really do get the impression that they think the highway code doesn't apply to them - cycling through red lights, that sort of thing. But next time a cyclist winds you up, try to remember that we're not all as irresponsible!

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 1:26 pm

Cyclists who ride on the pavement then impatiently ring a bell or shout for me to get out of the way and don't thank me when I do. This is more annoying when I'm walking on pavements through Cardiff city centre, where I (and other council tax payers living in the area) have paid for the council to paint lovely red cycle lanes on the road all around the city. There's no need for them to be on the pavement and if they insist on riding along the pavement, then make allowances for pedestrians! furious

Drivers who don't have the patience to allow a pedestrian to use the crossing properly. That means waiting for the driver's traffic light to go green, not driving through when it's orange almost killing the person on the crossing.

People who walk along texting not watching where they're going.

People who are walking in front of me, then just suddenly stop in the middle of the pavement for no apparent reason, so I almost crash into them.

Drivers (usually boy racer types) who insist on playing really Poopie music at stupid volume through residential areas at night.

People who can't close doors, and have to slam them shut.

I could be here all day........

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 1:37 pm

'People who walk along texting not watching where they're going.'

And half the time they have headphones in too!

When I lived in Bristol I used to get the bus to and from work and it annoyed the hell out of me when people used to play musci on their phones - and it was always rubbish dance music or gynaecologically explicit rap. But you couldn't say anything because you'd probably get a knife pulled on you.

Oh, and people who dawdle in the middle of the aisles in the supermarket.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 2:59 pm

Groups of people who walk really slowly in front of me blocking the entire street! They never ever offer to let you through.

Those useless people at check out counters where if you ask them any kind of simple question they just look confused start pressing buttons on their little computer before having to call a supervisor.

When you're at a shop and there is a new guy on the counter, and there is that really patronising guy behind him telling him what to do, which makes the whole process slower and more awkward.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 4:31 pm

When you watch last nights Hockey/Baseball game replayed on ESPN America and they cut to a SportsCenter advert that tells you the result when there's still an hour left.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by longrangeeffort on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 12:25 pm

luckless_pedestrian wrote:longrangeeffort, I cycle to and from work and I'm ashamed of some of my fellow cyclists. You really do get the impression that they think the highway code doesn't apply to them - cycling through red lights, that sort of thing. But next time a cyclist winds you up, try to remember that we're not all as irresponsible!

Im sure not all cyclists are as bad as that. However, there are a LOT who are. I cant remember the last time i saw more than one cyclist on a trip and they are all riding within the highway code or with just some common sense! It can be something simple like not riding out in the middle of the road or not signalling when turning...or something daft and stupid like riding at night with little/no lights in black clothing or riding on the pavement and yelling at kids to get out of the way. That one irks me a lot and backs up my "exempt from highway code" point!

Motorcyclists can be just as bad though. I crossed at some traffic lights with loads of other people and have been nearly hit by a cyclist and moped (not at same time though lol) who have decided that the red light only applies to "more than 2 wheels".

Most of this is in London by the way...its terrible!! Saw one cyclist in a pool of blood one morning (at 6am so not many cars about at all)surrounded by paramedics.

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water on Sun 12 Jun 2011, 6:05 pm

Where I live the biggest travel problem is sheep on the road.

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by camerajuan on Mon 13 Jun 2011, 10:54 am

Being a cyclist I can see theres a lot of reasons to be annoyed at those kinds of people.

I came to a cross roads last night on my way home from work. Every direction had a red light because a pedestrian was crossing on the right. I had just came down a MASSIVE hill & had a slight-but-long incline to get home which I hoped I could use my momentum to begin ascending. I looked around(the crossroad allows clear view of every road & pavement)saw there was nothing to get in my way, jumped the pavement to my left, used the crossing on that roadthen hopped back onto my road before any light could turn green again.

The ones that just burn through a red light without looking I agree are morons. I still haven't brought myself to lean on a car at a junction yet. THATS just rude!

camerajuan

https://www.youtube.com/user/pondguard22?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Mon 13 Jun 2011, 11:16 am

I feel I have to point out that there are terrible drivers just as there are terrible cyclists. For example, on my cycle home from work I come to a junction at the top of a hill and there's a box junction there. Every day last week there was at least one car on the box junction. Now, all drivers know you can't stop on a box junction, so these drivers must think they're above the law, too important to obey it.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 13 Jun 2011, 1:02 pm

what grinds my gears?

at the moment, my letting agency!!!

I got a new flat mate on the 1st of June this yeary. My agency were supposed to do an inspection on the 31st May so see that everything was okay and to give my old flat mate his deposit back.

On the 31st....no one showed. I rang them they said, oh we had it booked in for the 1st June, some one will be around tomorrow.

Now I was at work for all of the 1st, so just assumed (stupid I know) that they came round to do the inspection.

Roll forward to the 8th June. The boiler is broken and the electrician needs a key to get in. The agency assure us they have one (I mean they must have, to have done the inspection right?) and there's no need for me to be home to let it in.

Oh wait what's this? I get a call from the agency, they don't have a key to the building (how can they not?!?)

Roll on to 10th June. I get an answerphone message from the agency asking to book a time to do an inspection so my flat mate can get his deposit back.

Now what's really pissing me off is that they assured me they would do it on the 1st. Yet if it took them to the 8th of the month to discover they didn't have a key, that means they didn't even BOTHER to honour the appointment to do an inspection. Why are they so incompetent?! Now I've got to get a copy of my own keys cut for them, and I've been chasing them all day to arrange a time for the inspection and there's NO ANSWER from them.

They really are, absolutely appalling. I am quite honestly very mad at them!

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 3:26 pm

rugbydreamer
you could just expand the object of your (lack of) affections to estate agents in general. Very few people in the world make so much money by doing so little, especially now in the internet age.

Oh, and conveyancing solicitors are the spawn of Satan.

As a cyclist, I agree with a lot of the criticisms aimed at many urban cyclists - the rules of the road do apply to you too.

Another couple -
Posting a comment and only then noticing the typo.

People that say or, even worse, type 'would of...'

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 3:27 pm

*cough* Was an estate agent for 5 years *cough* Wink

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

http://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 3:31 pm

Hero wrote:*cough* Was an estate agent for 5 years *cough* Wink

Explains a lot, that.

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 3:35 pm

Hero

As long as 'was' is the important word in that sentence. There is at least some hope of redemption Wink

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 3:37 pm

dummy_half wrote:Hero

As long as 'was' is the important word in that sentence. There is at least some hope of redemption Wink

Nah, he's a LibDem.

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 3:54 pm

As someone who was (and the emphasis is on ‘was’) an Estate Agent I do have a few bugbears of the general population when buying/selling houses...

Owners

1. Owners that get you to waste an hour of your life valuing their house purely because they’re bored and want company or are nosey into how much their house costs without any intention of ever selling it.
2. Owners that want you to take new pictures of their house every two weeks.
3. Owners that can’t be bothered tidying up and then wonder why their house hasn’t sold.
4. Owners who say it’s fine for us to do the viewing but then stay in.
5. Owners that don’t move out on time on day of completion.
6. Owners that haven’t got a clue what they’re looking for once they except an offer on theirs.
7. Owners that choose the stupidly long chain offer because they bid more even though you know it’ll collapse within a couple of weeks
8. Owners that don’t tell the truth about neighbours, survey etc and it scuppers the sale
9. Owners who are a pain in the neck to try and make it impossible to get viewings arranged even though you offer to do them (usually this is when it’s a split-up)
10. Owners who refuse to drop the price despite very decent offers coming in.
11. Owners that go with another agent because they unrealistically put a high price on the valuation.
12. Owners that try and diddle you on who introduced the purchaser.
13. Owners that gazump the purchaser

Purchasers

1. Purchasers that have you showing them round houses when they’re bored or nosey
2. Purchasers that put offers on numerous houses and get all the owners in a tizz
3. Purchasers that don’t turn up for a viewing when you’ve made your way across town at rush hour on a Friday evening
4. Purchasers that pull houses apart to the owner, that’s their home!
5. Purchasers who don’t read the details and then clearly aren’t interested in the house as soon as they walk through the door
6. Purchasers who put in ridiculous offers as legally you have to put them forward
7. Purchasers who pull out after reading the survey when it’s really only minor work
8. Purchasers who gazunder the owner

And yes I'm a Lib Dem!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

http://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 3:56 pm

Hero wrote:*cough* Was an estate agent for 5 years *cough* Wink

ah and there was me thinking I liked you , good thing about the was Wink

another thing that annoyes me:

looking forward to finishing work and getting home to watch the rugby, and realising I've got no beers/cider in the flat. Argh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 3:58 pm

Hero - Jebus no wonder you gave up being an Estate Agent!

The people I rent my place through don't bother me at all, although it's my landlord who's actually rubbish at doing anything with the property. The only reason the work that has been done recently went ahead is because of the owner of the flat downstairs was persistent. If you're going to rent out a property, surely you should be prepared to do your bit to maintain it? I appreciate some tenants take the pish but I don't.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by longrangeeffort on Fri 17 Jun 2011, 8:22 am

luckless_pedestrian wrote:I feel I have to point out that there are terrible drivers just as there are terrible cyclists. For example, on my cycle home from work I come to a junction at the top of a hill and there's a box junction there. Every day last week there was at least one car on the box junction. Now, all drivers know you can't stop on a box junction, so these drivers must think they're above the law, too important to obey it.

No argument from me there! But i dont think with any of these cases its thinking "i am above the law" its more "i'm in a rush" or impatience at waiting in a queue. Its how all these things happen no matter how many wheels you have!

However, the other day i saw a cyclist riding his bike down the middle of the road with cars on both sides moving (slowly as was in traffic but still at least 20mph). Now this isnt right at the best of times....let alone when there is a cycle path on the pavement so they dont even have to be on the road full stop!!

Its when i see things like this and then have to put up with condescending adverts aimed at drivers to "look out for bikes" that grinds my gears. Cyclists and motorcyclists could do a LOT to help themselves in these situations....like using the provided cycle lane, especially when its on the pavement! The other one is when bikes sit in Buses or lorries blind spots and then wonder why they get knocked off...or when they try to undertake or overtake at lights but weaving in and out of the stationary cars. You can check all you want but in the second that you have stopped looking and pull away something could appear...saw some guy get a very bent front wheel because of it and he was lucky that was all that was bent..

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 17 Jun 2011, 9:34 am

longrangeeffort - agreed. I remember seeing an incident where we were behind a car waiting to turn right; a cyclist flew past us, oblivious to the fact that the car was indicating to turn right. Well, the inevitable happened - and the cyclist had the nerve to shout at the driver of the car!

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:05 pm

What really grinds my gears?

'That you can't find the droids that your looking for' laughing

No but....

Lily Allen

Cheyrl *Feckin* Cole

Motorists who don't indicate or indicate at mini roundabouts but go straight on.

Ppl who walk slow then stop for a chat.

Soap operas and reality TV

Horse racing

Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Brother on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 4:30 pm

People saying Star Wars is the same thing as Star Trek. Star Wars is better.

People who only know certain songs because of Glee, although I really like Glee it still gets to me.

Reality Shows

Katie Price, Cheryl Cole, Kerry Katona, the rest of the gossip mag wastes of a oxygen.

Soaps.

Most shows on E4, apart from Glee, HIMYM and Big Bang Theory.

FIFA

UEFA

The NFL lockout

Button Lifts - A snowboarders nightmare, they're designed for skiers to tuck between their legs and hold on but us boarders have to go up one handed and sideways, once you get the hang of it you never know why you couldn't. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZtzDINT7c

Unknown Brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 6:43 pm

People who say 'The Queen of England'

Usually from USA or Home Counties.

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:36 pm

Adding to the lists above:

Celebrity culture

Amy Winehouse & Pete Doherty - two massively over rated drunken dickheads who need to clean up and make some decent music being as they claim to be so talented - or they can just get lost.

People who say "pacific" when they mean "specific" - it doesn't make sense so how can it sound right when you say it?

Piers Morgan - smug Kumquat.

Those awful celebrity fly-on-the-wall shows favoured by ITV2. Who watches them?

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:58 pm

argh Cari my line manager says pacific instead of specific ALL the time, drives me absolutely nuts!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water on Sun 26 Jun 2011, 5:14 pm

Estate agents who take a holding deposit against a new build.
Delay the build, in cahoots with the builders. until the market picks up and then stick another £5k on the price.
{Only in England though with thier Vioctorian legal system}

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay on Sun 26 Jun 2011, 5:17 pm

Tuna

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:55 am

Nay Bother wrote:Tuna
Lol!

I like tuna.....it has to be fresh tho'....tinned is ok but isn't so good for you as most of the omega 3 oil is removed during the canning process.

I like fresh tuna steaks, baked in the oven, with apple sauce....coz they taste like pork, to me Erm

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 12:03 pm

Breadvan wrote:Motorists who don't indicate

Yes! And motorists who speed - or get right up behind you even though you're sticking to the speed limit.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 12:53 pm

I'm starting to get fed up with the expression:

"blah blah blah, blah blah blah....., going forward."

What's wrong with "by August" or "we're aiming to introduce it before 2030"? (short, medium or long term future). Or a specific date such as "we expect to return to a healthy budget surplus by 2012-2013."

At least provide some more accurate time qualification - even if it's never likely to be achieved...(we all know that)...and you'll probably be forgiven (maybe even forgotten if you're lucky) for making such a bold and definitive statement in the first place. Wink

The person using it always tries to sound 'clever' - but to me it's a useless open-ended cop-out...avoiding a specific time-target. It's a license to promise just about anything/everything; yet deliver absolutely nothing...in no specific time period.

Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 1:06 pm

Linebreaker wrote:

"blah blah blah, blah blah blah....., going forward."

It's a complete waste of breath, isn't it? Unless you're Marty McFly, forwards is the only direction you can travel in time.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 1:15 pm

That sounds like annoying management phrases like "...we're all singing from the same hymn sheet". Where do those stupid phrases come from? Is it really that bad to say "...we're all working together doing the same thing"? Rolling Eyes

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 1:34 pm

I'm a proactive self-starter, so I don't know what you're talking about Wink

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 3:12 pm

The thing is such phrases travel quickly around the world. I was watching some UN delegate? (english was his second language) using it on a news item the other day.

'The bottom line' also always sounds so dated now. It's as if we're all so blinkered that we get distracted when someone says that phrase and we are too lazy to think of an alternative reason/solution/factor - we just accept their word for it.

'at the end of the day' - "...well, what about tomorrow then?" should be the reply. thumbsup

When was the 's' added to 'anyway'? Fair enough if it's a North American thing - but to hear it repeatedly being used Downunder (oh my God #%!...another unecessarily overused expression) really grinds my gears.

and they take the 's' outta 'maths'! - pure laziness.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 3:17 pm

Any Briton who says 'you do the math' should be slapped.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 3:47 pm

People who never leave the country and say stuff like "I don't eat pizza because it's not English."

People who do leave the country but stay in the resort eating British food and talking to British people.

The 2nd one especially because what's the point in going abroad and not mixing with the locals?

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 4:52 pm

Well, I think we've picked the low hanging fruit on this one...

One other one is people (particularly politicians) saying 'lessons will be learnt' after something has gone wrong. Please at least find a different way of saying the same thing...

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 5:08 pm

dummy_half wrote:Well, I think we've picked the low hanging fruit on this one...

One other one is people (particularly politicians) saying 'lessons will be learnt' after something has gone wrong. Please at least find a different way of saying the same thing...

or "Let's wait until we receive the findings of the enquiry...let's not speculate at this point" (when every man and his dog can see what's happened)

It also irks me hearing some of those voice-overs on commercials urging you to buy something really mundane like a lampstand or promoting the latest new drama series. Usually a young lady with sexy, deep voice saying "Hurry,...it won't last" or "but does Bob really know what she's up to...and will it be too late?"
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 5:17 pm

One thing I hate is when someone in the public eye who's been accused of something or other will make a statement saying, "I refute these allegations," when what they mean is that they deny the allegations. They might go on to refute them, but it annoys me when people use a word when they clearly don't know what it means.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 5:29 pm

'I vehemently deny these allegations' is what they should say... Laugh
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 5:37 pm

I hate it when you're walking through a well kept neighbourhood where everything is so tidy...and you see a couple of empty Red Bull cans and half crumpled (almost empty) packets of crisps left precariously on the top of somone's front garden wall.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 5:51 pm

Littering is annoying as hell, full stop.

Another thing that I just don't understand is why some people, when they've been to the supermarket and brought their shopping back to their car, don't take their trolleys back to where they're kept. They just leave them where they are, half the time blocking a parking space. What's that all about?

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water on Thu 30 Jun 2011, 5:23 pm

OAP's who 'excercise' thier dogs at parks, sports pitches and golf courses without clearing up 'the mess'.
Grass does not instantly dissolve doggy phoo

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari on Thu 30 Jun 2011, 9:00 pm

Littering really annoys me when I see someone just leaving rubbish and there's a bin not far away from them. Like its too much hassle to carry the litter over to the bin.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve on Thu 30 Jun 2011, 9:22 pm

Doon the Water wrote:Where I live the biggest travel problem is sheep on the road.

Where exactly is it you stay?
I have experienced this same problem many a times, and on the rare occasion .. a cow Shocked

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. on Thu 30 Jun 2011, 9:29 pm

Cows on our road, they make such a mess.

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 30 Jun 2011, 9:30 pm

Posters that finish a sentence with.. end of..

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaelic-Warrior on Thu 30 Jun 2011, 9:33 pm

-People from here in the UK, or anywhere, who think that their nationality makes them superior to everyone else

-Governments & Politicians, especially Nick Clegg!

-People who act like experts on things that they quite clearly aren't

-Wee 12 year old neds that think that they are haaaaard men because they stand on street corners with their hoods up and the fact I'll end up in jail for battering one

-The Dublin Gaelic Football team

-Sir Alex Ferguson & Man U

-When I'm out with the dug and he cr@ps on the pavement and all these old snobby types look out their window as if I'm not a responsible dog owner and watch you picking it up

-Morons up here who on days when rangers are playing stick stupid loyalist flags out their windows and have the orange walk recording blasting out their cars on the road

Plus tons more, I'd probably crash the world wide web if I mentioned everything.

Gaelic-Warrior
Gaelic-Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum