The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its a wonderful thread....

3 posters

Go down

Its a wonderful thread.... Empty Its a wonderful thread....

Post by Adam D Fri 23 Dec 2011, 8:20 pm

Inspired by the film but why not!

What would the world be like if you hadnt existed?

Other than my children existing (which is pretty major!) I dont think I have changed the world much (other than teaching a few women the perils of drinking). Hopefully I have inspired a few people along the way but thats about it for me.

What about you - is the world a better place for you being in it?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Its a wonderful thread.... Empty Re: Its a wonderful thread....

Post by ADMIN Fri 23 Dec 2011, 8:32 pm

Yes

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri 23 Dec 2011, 8:43 pm

I think this question is suggesting that some people are not worthy to be in this world isn't it? If it's meant as a tongue-in-cheek kind of jokey thread, then I've taken it the wrong way for which I apologise. Anyway, not wanting to blow my own trumpet, I think we all make a difference in our own little way. Here's a small example:

Just this morning, I got to the bus stop at about half six to catch my bus to work and there was a man asleep on the bench. Judging by his uniform, he must've just done a nightshift and decided to have a kip whilst waiting for the bus, and he must've been there for a while as he was sleeping deeply. When the bus arrived I woke him up and asked if he was getting this bus and he said he was. his English wasn't very good, but he told me where he was going. As he got on the bus, he realised he was short for his bus fare, and the driver wasn't going to allow him on. I paid the difference in his bus fare so he could get home. The others waiting with me probably would've left him there sleeping and/or unable to get on the bus. I'd say I made a small difference for him today.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Dec 2011, 3:32 pm

[quote="Cari"]I think this question is suggesting that some people are not worthy to be in this world isn't it?

thumbsup

if its a real thread then hmmm im sure i have made a difference without knowing it Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down