The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could kick one club out of English football who would it be?

+19
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Kay Fabe
scfc1992
Pr4wn
Cheesehead United
porkchopexpress
KingslandKate
Marky
AberdeenSteve
asdral225
SPORT FANTASTIC
redmonkey80
Marsh
Fernando
ADMIN
Mat
hodge
FootyKnowItAll
Yes We Gyan
23 posters

Go down

If you could kick one club out of English football who would it be?  Empty If you could kick one club out of English football who would it be?

Post by Yes We Gyan Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Millwall. End of.

Yes We Gyan

Back to top Go down

If you could kick one club out of English football who would it be?  Empty Re: If you could kick one club out of English football who would it be?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Yeah i'd agree with Millwall.

Back to top Go down

If you could kick one club out of English football who would it be?  Empty Re: If you could kick one club out of English football who would it be?

Post by Yes We Gyan Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Beer,who's ya team bud?

Yes We Gyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Newcastle! king

Back to top Go down

Post by FootyKnowItAll Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:56 pm

I'd say Man City!

FootyKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by Yes We Gyan Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Beer, Newcastle under lyme ? :lol!:

Yes We Gyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:21 pm

:lol:

How is it up in 5under1and?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Man United.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:23 pm

5under1and?!
lmfao
can you feel it?
take it bitch
:bitchslap:

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Bristol Rovers :face:

although they seem to be managing it by themselves Very Happy

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Yes We Gyan Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Beer, bloody frosty the night mate.But were coping.

Yi man, pipe down hinny 6thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes We Gyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:34 pm

West Ham!

Can't stand the jumped up little cockneys or the media bumming them all the time!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Yes We Gyan Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Mat,who's your fav cockney team bud? :P

Yes We Gyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Dirty Leeds. Despite being a West Brom fan, I've ALWAYS hated Leeds. Bunch of thugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Being as I go along to watch Macc Town a fair bit I'd say any team that is in League 2 as it gives us more chance of staying up.
Don't really care which, probably Oxford, they always seem to be trouble when they come to town.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am

personally it would have to be 1 of spurs ,newcastle or leeds

spurs- being a gooner just don't like them
newcastle - just something i don't like about them dunno what it is
leeds - still trying to claim being a big club because of their past like liverpool,

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:42 am

Between

Arsenal - no club is as 'up themselves' as Arsenal. The likes of Wenger & Fabregas whining everytime they lose that the other team was just out to get them

Blackpool - purely for Holloway, comfortably my least favourite person in football

Wigan - just dont deserve to be in the premier league

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by redmonkey80 Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:14 pm

CHELSEA just for turning Fernado's head :bitchslap:

redmonkey80

Back to top Go down

Post by SPORT FANTASTIC Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:01 pm

On principle grounds it has to be MK Dons.

Be careful what you wish for Marshall - What would happen if Holloway becomes the manager of the club you support? Chuck them out I presume

SPORT FANTASTIC

Back to top Go down

Post by asdral225 Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:11 am

I'm a Fulham fan
This will look like sour grapes but what the heck

Liverpool the "Liverpool" chant and King Kenny

asdral225
asdral225

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:48 am

Why would you dislike Ian Holloway Marshall? He has been a breath of fresh to the Premier League. Actually has a laugh and has team playing some of the best football the Premier League has seen in years.

Anyway, I'd kick out Liverpool because their fans are aholes Smile

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:13 am

now now Steve, every team has a minority of fans that are idiots, even my beloved Leeds, but not 'all' fans are as you say

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:18 am

I know mate, every club has those 'fans'. I just didn't like the way they treated Woy. :shooter:

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:07 am

Surely the answer is either Cardiff or Swansea (or both) as technically they shouldn't be a part of English Football, even if their sides are very talented at the moment.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by KingslandKate Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Man United
I wouldn't have to listen to half the guys at work spouting rubbish all day then! thumbsup

KingslandKate

Back to top Go down

Post by KingslandKate Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Marky wrote:Surely the answer is either Cardiff or Swansea (or both) as technically they shouldn't be a part of English Football, even if their sides are very talented at the moment.

Agreed

KingslandKate

Back to top Go down

Post by porkchopexpress Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:29 pm

none, having as many teams as there are in England is a blessing. I live in Spain were 'B teams' make up much of lower league football. How awful would it be if the same were true in England. This week Chesterfield v Arsenal B!!!
Enjoy the variety that you have, and if you hate Leeds (or whoever) how much sweeter it is when you beat them!!!

porkchopexpress

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesehead United Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:08 am

Being a Man Utd fan, i could easily say Liverppol, Man City or Leeds Utd. But without being biased - Millwall.

Cheesehead United

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:09 am

Sheffield Wednesday. I just can't stand them!

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:00 pm

i would kick sunderland out as i am a newcastle fan even know i love the derby games

Back to top Go down

Post by scfc1992 Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:34 pm

newcastle
man city
burnley

scfc1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:48 pm

i dont agree wiv kicking newcastle out

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:47 am

Hearts

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:49 am

Oh sorry, English Football, Chelsea

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Wigan absolutely pointless club. Will never be anything more than relegation contenders. Terrible fanbase.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Maestro Agro Love Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:23 am

I'd like to say Liverpool, but there's so much fun in having them around! Very Happy

I'm not sure what club i'd kick out really, all of them have their own quirks. Possibly MK Dons for having the worst name in history, but that's aabout all I can think of.

Stealth Maestro Agro Love

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Swansea, Cardiff and Wrexham they are Welsh not English.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by hibbywul Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:09 am

Leeds, manure or Arsenal.

hibbywul

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:13 am

Sunderland! (because i'm a geordie)
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by A Fine Folk. Mon May 09, 2011 11:09 am

Scouse.

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down