The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win the Champions League?

+4
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Matto-T
The Awesome Giz
ADMIN
8 posters

Go down

Who will win this years Champions League?

Who will win the Champions League? Vote_lcap5%Who will win the Champions League? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Who will win the Champions League? Vote_lcap14%Who will win the Champions League? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Who will win the Champions League? Vote_lcap0%Who will win the Champions League? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will win the Champions League? Vote_lcap29%Who will win the Champions League? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 6 ]
Who will win the Champions League? Vote_lcap5%Who will win the Champions League? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Who will win the Champions League? Vote_lcap0%Who will win the Champions League? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will win the Champions League? Vote_lcap38%Who will win the Champions League? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 8 ]
Who will win the Champions League? Vote_lcap9%Who will win the Champions League? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 21

Who will win the Champions League? Empty Who will win the Champions League?

Post by ADMIN Wed 16 Mar 2011, 10:40 pm

Can anyone stop the juggernaut that is Barcelona?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Who will win the Champions League? Empty Re: Who will win the Champions League?

Post by Guest Wed 16 Mar 2011, 10:47 pm

Nope, thats who i went for.
I just cant see past it, although the draw for the next round could be interesting and help give an indication on what the final could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Mar 2011, 10:49 pm

i back barcelona to take it this year thou

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Thu 17 Mar 2011, 7:10 pm

I actually think Chelsea, with no chance really for the league they can focus on this. I seem to remember Benitez took Liverpool backwards in his first season domestically, but they excelled in europe. So theres always a chance.

Other pick for me would be Real Madrid, I think the way they are now set up makes them strong contenders.

Inter and Man U I can't see this year, I think Inter don't look at all sound at the back anymore, and I can't see a defence of Smalling or Evens or Rafael in the Man U back four winning the cup, for this year anyway.

But I'm a biased Chelsea fan so I had to say them.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matto-T Mon 04 Apr 2011, 7:57 pm

I can't see an English club winning it this year as the likes of Chelsea and Man United have been far too inconsistent in terms of quality of performances. The way Barcelona play the game you'd be mad to bet against them, so it's Barca for me!

Matto-T

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 04 Apr 2011, 10:42 pm

Barca imo. The best team for a long time. Chelsea and Man Utd blow hot and cold. Inter are nowhere near as good as they were last year. Real should edge out Spurs but can't see them beating Barca. Shaktar and Shalke are just making up the numbers
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Maestro Agro Love Sun 10 Apr 2011, 11:04 pm

Schalke at a canter.

Stealth Maestro Agro Love

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:01 pm

Shakhtar will produce a turn around, no one like travelling to ukraine.

Schalke are real dark horses now, very well balanced team, that said they've bombed in the german league.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:19 pm

Can't see past Barca to be honest. If anyone can knock them out over 2 legs it's Real because you just wouldn't put it past Mourinho but I still think even the Special One can't stop them.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:41 pm

The Awesome Giz wrote:Shakhtar will produce a turn around, no one like travelling to ukraine.

Schalke are real dark horses now, very well balanced team, that said they've bombed in the german league.

Shaktar need to beat Barca 4-0 they do have a good home record but mostly made up of Ukranian teams and Europa league standard teams along with bottle jobs Arsenal.
The fact Shalke are bombing in the German league might work in their favour they have nothing to play for domestically so can focus on Europe and rest players in between where as Man United who it looks like they might be playing need to win every game just now at home and in Europe.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by lsabre Wed 04 May 2011, 11:52 pm

Well, Manchester United have never lost a European final on an unbeaten run through the rounds, so I'd expect them to uphold the tradition! A good thing for United is that both Wayne Rooney and Ryan Giggs are in great form, Rio is back in the centre of defence where his presence is immense and Edwin van der Sar is back on top of his game...

A lot will ride on Michael Carrick's performance in front of the two centre halves... If United can contain those trademark through-balls in the heart of the box and force Barcelona to play wide, they're gonna stand a good chance of winning it. All the same, they've got to make sure they don't concede first...

lsabre

Back to top Go down

Post by A Fine Folk. Sun 08 May 2011, 1:00 am

Beat Chelsea I generally think were do Barca.
League over, a nice 2 weeks preparing for it.
Although Barca are in the same position.

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down