Fulham plan statue for singer Michael Jackson

Go down

Fulham plan statue for singer Michael Jackson Empty Fulham plan statue for singer Michael Jackson

Post by ADMIN on Thu 17 Mar 2011, 12:14 pm

Fulham are to erect a commemorative statue of late American singer Michael Jackson at Craven Cottage at the behest of club chairman Mohamed Al Fayed.

Al Fayed was a close friend of Jackson - referred to as "The King of Pop" - who died in Los Angeles in June 2009.

The statue will be unveiled on Sunday, 3 April, before Fulham's home Premier League game against Blackpool.

"I hope many fans of his will visit the statue from far and wide," Al Fayed told Fulham's official website.

"And I hope that Fulham fans will appreciate seeing the finest performer in the world amongst them, the finest fans in the world."

Seriously?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

http://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Fulham plan statue for singer Michael Jackson Empty Re: Fulham plan statue for singer Michael Jackson

Post by asdral225 on Thu 17 Mar 2011, 6:42 pm

I can only shake my head in disbelief hopefully this wont happen but Fayed pays the bills so..............
asdral225
asdral225

Back to top Go down

Fulham plan statue for singer Michael Jackson Empty Re: Fulham plan statue for singer Michael Jackson

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 7:36 pm

Who next Gary Glitter?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by asdral225 on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 9:47 pm

Could be but not at Fulham
asdral225
asdral225

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 4:52 pm

What is Fayed all about? Heard he told the fans if they don't like it go support Chelsea, what a kick in the teeth that is to loyal fans, Fayed is a chump and all this is is a sad PR Stunt

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum