The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who fancies a freebie at Mannings Heath, Horsham?

5 posters

Go down

Who fancies a freebie at Mannings Heath, Horsham? Empty Who fancies a freebie at Mannings Heath, Horsham?

Post by Mercurio Mon 21 Mar 2011, 9:03 pm

In advance of Saunton, I think it would be good to dip my toe in the seas of 606 messageboad regulars, so if anyone fancies playing a gratis round on the Waterfall* (or Kingfisher) course reply below or send me a PM, and I'll sort something out.

* Gary Player put the 11th on the Waterfall Course in his top 18 holes worldwide. I don't get it myself but, there again, Player is a putter short of a full set.

Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Who fancies a freebie at Mannings Heath, Horsham? Empty Re: Who fancies a freebie at Mannings Heath, Horsham?

Post by Mercurio Wed 23 Mar 2011, 5:34 pm

Steady, steady, one at a time!

Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Who fancies a freebie at Mannings Heath, Horsham? Empty Re: Who fancies a freebie at Mannings Heath, Horsham?

Post by McLaren Wed 23 Mar 2011, 7:11 pm

I would love to take up the offer however it would be a hell of a round trip from the wilds of scotland.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Wed 23 Mar 2011, 10:26 pm

I'm surprised LJ hasn't taken you up on your offer Merc. He is probably away somewhere.
I don't see how I can manage it, but surely someone will.
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonJonnyO Wed 23 Mar 2011, 10:31 pm

I'm around... but not playing at the moment. Working on the swing changes and just knocking it round casually to get them bedded in... gonna be back playing in a few weeks or so.
LondonJonnyO
LondonJonnyO

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Wed 23 Mar 2011, 10:40 pm

Merc

Very tempting offer and much appreciated but not sure I've got time to squeeze it in! Got something on every weekend now that the season has started.

Looking forward to meeting up at Saunton though, not long now Very Happy

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercurio Thu 24 Mar 2011, 1:39 pm

No problem, chaps, the offer's always there, if or when you fancy it.

I thought we had more southern (home) counties based people on here than, maybe, we actually do.

Mercurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down