The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 9:48 pm

He's always swearing at officials.....Always the first to try and get someone booked and after saying he thought diving was a disgrace got caught the same week throwing himself in the box... last year!!!!..elbowing wigan players.....

Nasty little Man...who is the Rollo Tomasi of football...

Time the referees got tough with this guy.......Great player or not If a guy like Drogba behaved like him...he'd be in the book every week..

For me he is a disgrace......

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38643
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Kay Fabe on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 9:51 pm

Timing of this thread leaves a lot to be desired, what team do you support Traussman?

Kay Fabe

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 37
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 9:54 pm

Always a good time!!!!! Who was in the referees face as soon as Suarez kiked the ball in the crowd...Who was the first person to get in the refs face when Kompany tackled Nani..

gets a free ride this guy...

As to your question.......Queen of the South..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38643
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Imperial Ghosty on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 9:58 pm

Hardly a disgrace but rather a supreme talent.

Imperial Ghosty

Posts : 10156
Join date : 2011-02-15

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 10:00 pm

So you're happy with all the stuff I mentioned....

Sad really.......

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38643
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Imperial Ghosty on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 10:01 pm

It's a part of football nowadays, not as if he's the only one who does it.

Imperial Ghosty

Posts : 10156
Join date : 2011-02-15

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 10:02 pm

Well that's okay then...

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38643
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Imperial Ghosty on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 10:04 pm

Would rather it didn't happen but think it's wrong to highlight players simply because they have a high profile.

Imperial Ghosty

Posts : 10156
Join date : 2011-02-15

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 10:05 pm

I'm highlighting him because he does it more than most.....and he always gets away with it because he plays for England and Man Utd...

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38643
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Kay Fabe on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 10:06 pm

What's happening at QoS Traussman

Kay Fabe

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 37
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Imperial Ghosty on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 10:07 pm

He doesn't do it more than most Truss that is the point.

Imperial Ghosty

Posts : 10156
Join date : 2011-02-15

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 10:09 pm

Yes he does......The first to moan about Mancini on his moronic tweet...but he got kompany sent off...he spends 90 minutes every game swearing at officials...

Just a blinkered red who no doubt feels Evra was fine expressing himself like he did at the end of the game...

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38643
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Imperial Ghosty on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 10:11 pm

Not blinkered Truss but I don't let the media sway my opinion, Terry is by far the worst in this league and in europe it's seen as a part of the game to take it all to the extreme.

Imperial Ghosty

Posts : 10156
Join date : 2011-02-15

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Kay Fabe on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 10:17 pm

Traussman what you thinking about Wednesday?

Kay Fabe

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 37
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Kay Fabe on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 11:03 pm

............. Tumbleweed

Kay Fabe

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 37
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by two_tone on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 5:32 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Not blinkered Truss but I don't let the media sway my opinion, Terry is by far the worst in this league and in europe it's seen as a part of the game to take it all to the extreme.

While Rooney is no saint I have to agree that Terry is bar far the biggest disgrace we have in the Premier League at the moment along with Suarez. Feel sorry for the sunday league referees of childrens games nowadays with this pair as role models.

two_tone

Posts : 818
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 33
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 5:36 pm

Yes but with respect....Terry's reputation has been ruined............

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38643
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 5:43 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Always a good time!!!!! Who was in the referees face as soon as Suarez kiked the ball in the crowd...Who was the first person to get in the refs face when Kompany tackled Nani..

gets a free ride this guy...

As to your question.......Queen of the South..

I always thought you were a Man City fan Truss

While I agree some of the things Rooney does are unsavoury, you get these things in football and while I don't approve of it and have never let it permiate my own mind when playing in the park, I've never seen a thing to suggest he is far far worse than anyone else in the prem/footballing world.

Massivly overrated, ugly, carpet headed, english, git though thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Posts : 3624
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Dundee

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Kay Fabe on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 5:59 pm

So he's a City fan then? I hate when guys pretend to support someone else to try and give their point more credence, all it serves to do is dilute their opinion to others and make them look like a WUM

Kay Fabe

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 37
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 6:02 pm

the-gaffer wrote:So he's a City fan then? I hate when guys pretend to support someone else to try and give their point more credence, all it serves to do is dilute their opinion to others and make them look like a WUM

I can't say for sure gaff, just going on memory with his, 'the day man city came of age' and another article complaining about how city have no with (or something it definatly involved city), plus as you pointed out his annoyance at wolves playing a weakend team against United a billion years ago

Dr Gregory House MD

Posts : 3624
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Dundee

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Kay Fabe on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 6:11 pm

This is the downside of not having specific individual club forums, it turns I nto a Wum fest

Kay Fabe

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 37
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 6:22 pm

the-gaffer wrote:This is the downside of not having specific individual club forums, it turns I nto a Wum fest

Football is never free from WUM's, given the tribal loyalties of most fans, rivalries going back sometimes hundreds of years, and the fact that logic has the tendancy to go out the window when ever it is discussed is a leathel combination.

I should clarify though (in my usual diplomatic way) I have no solid proof Truss is a city fan I just got that from what I can remember of his previous posting history.

Dr Gregory House MD

Posts : 3624
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 28
Location : Dundee

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Guest on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 7:16 pm

i cant stand wayne rooney....IMO thug-like has no respect for anyone and gets away with anything because he's useful with a football.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by johnson2 on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 7:45 pm

He is a toad I agree, but no more so that a lot of players. Things get amplified with him.

Needs to come a time where a ref just books anyone who abuses him. Players will sharp learn.

johnson2

Posts : 459
Join date : 2011-11-13
Location : Newacstle

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Ent on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 7:46 pm

cricketfan90 wrote:i cant stand wayne rooney....IMO thug-like has no respect for anyone and gets away with anything because he's useful with a football.

Just like many professional athletes - Rooney gets more stick because of his profile.

We should also remember football reflects society, not the other way round.

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by braveheart101 on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 8:26 pm

johnson2 wrote:He is a toad I agree, but no more so that a lot of players. Things get amplified with him.

Needs to come a time where a ref just books anyone who abuses him. Players will sharp learn.
Either that or the FA should fine every club whose players confront and/or abuse the referee

braveheart101

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 43
Location : Inverness

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Kay Fabe on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 8:30 pm

I like Wayne Ronney, I think he's a fabulous footballer and wished he played for my team, Lionel Messi's favourite player

Kay Fabe

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 37
Location : Glasgow

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by ReallyReal on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm

He does get away with too much though, though I blame the FA 100% for this as they are simply cowards who fail to do their job properly and only ever do the right thing when forced to do so, which inevitably leads them into going way over the top, just so that it clear to everyone that they've made a stand.

ReallyReal

Posts : 376
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Josiah Maiestas on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 12:00 pm

I like Wayne Ronney, I think he's a fabulous footballer and wished he played for my team, Lionel Messi's favourite player
Noone argues his ability. Just his aggresive behaviour which he probably got from Rio the drug test dodger. OK
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30
Location : Towel Island

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Josiah Maiestas on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 12:02 pm

He's also incredibly greedy with his wage demands. And look what happened because of him. Welbeck and Ravel (who has left now) both attempting to pull more money than they are worth. Even John O'shea was asking for 80k p/w before he was sold laughing
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Posts : 6700
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30
Location : Towel Island

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Ent on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 1:11 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:
I like Wayne Ronney, I think he's a fabulous footballer and wished he played for my team, Lionel Messi's favourite player
Noone argues his ability. Just his aggresive behaviour which he probably got from Rio the drug test dodger. OK

Or growing up on an estate in toxteth with nothing Rolling Eyes

He isn't to blame for some others wage demands either.

He's high profile and plays for United, if he didn't and behaved the same way no one would be discussing him.


Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Small Time on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:54 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:He's always swearing at officials.....Always the first to try and get someone booked and after saying he thought diving was a disgrace got caught the same week throwing himself in the box... last year!!!!..elbowing wigan players.....

Nasty little Man...who is the Rollo Tomasi of football...

Time the referees got tough with this guy.......Great player or not If a guy like Drogba behaved like him...he'd be in the book every week..

For me he is a disgrace......

Your just a cantankerous fool aren't you.

Always swearing at officials - As all players do.
Always the first to try and get someone booked - Really? Always the first? Never second, Always the first man to the ref no matter where the foul has taken place he is ALWAYS the first player :S

Thought diving was a disgrace got caught the same week throwing himself in the box - Yeah it's called hypocrisy, we all do it to further ourselves (except you obviously).

Nasty little man - so the way he plays a game is what defines him as a man? The charity work and fundraising counts for nothing if you swear at another professional? (you ever sworn at a work collegue?)

If a guy like Drogba behaved like him...he'd be in the book every week - What evidance do you have that supports this? Total nonsense.

I've never understood the point of WUMing.

Small Time

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by PaulHv2 on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 4:57 pm

Small Time wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:He's always swearing at officials.....Always the first to try and get someone booked and after saying he thought diving was a disgrace got caught the same week throwing himself in the box... last year!!!!..elbowing wigan players.....

Nasty little Man...who is the Rollo Tomasi of football...

Time the referees got tough with this guy.......Great player or not If a guy like Drogba behaved like him...he'd be in the book every week..

For me he is a disgrace......

Your just a cantankerous fool aren't you.

Always swearing at officials - As all players do.
Always the first to try and get someone booked - Really? Always the first? Never second, Always the first man to the ref no matter where the foul has taken place he is ALWAYS the first player :S

Thought diving was a disgrace got caught the same week throwing himself in the box - Yeah it's called hypocrisy, we all do it to further ourselves (except you obviously).

Nasty little man - so the way he plays a game is what defines him as a man? The charity work and fundraising counts for nothing if you swear at another professional? (you ever sworn at a work collegue?)

If a guy like Drogba behaved like him...he'd be in the book every week - What evidance do you have that supports this? Total nonsense.

I've never understood the point of WUMing.

I'd say sleeping around behind your pregnant wifes back makes him a pretty nasty little man.
PaulHv2
PaulHv2
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8966
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 31

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 5:32 pm

With Grannies as well.....

How can it be wumming If everything I've said is true????

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38643
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by dublfcynwa on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 6:02 pm

He's scum. His recent tweets taking the mick out of both Toure brothers only hour's after they had been beaten in the final of the African nation's really show's that he is a scumbag, horrible troll.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Posts : 546
Join date : 2011-04-27
Location : Dublin.

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Small Time on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 10:41 am

dublfcynwa wrote:He's scum. His recent tweets taking the mick out of both Toure brothers only hour's after they had been beaten in the final of the African nation's really show's that he is a scumbag, horrible troll.

So you've never done anything in bad taste? You've never taken the mick? Cause according to some it makes you scum Erm

Why does anyone care what any footballer does in his private life? They are footballers not roll models. Ryan Giggs has an affair with his brothers wife, so what, I don't know the bloke and he hasn't broken any law, John Terry sleeps with his team mates girlfriend, again, what business is it of mine? Steven Gerrard impregnates his wifes 16 year old sister, I care not a jot.......because it's got nothing to do with me. Would I like to play football as well as these blokes? Yes, do I use them as the moral compass on how I should run my life? No, because they kick a ball round for a living.

Small Time

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by PaulHv2 on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 10:55 am

Unfortunately with it all being in the press every second of the day they will get judged on it. Nobody said you should use them as a moral compass but you did try and defend the horrible little man comment, his personal life defines him far more than his professional.
PaulHv2
PaulHv2
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8966
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 31

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by mystiroakey on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 11:41 am

oh dear the op only has a pop at him because he is one of the best english footballers out there- why doesnt he name another 1000 footballers that all act the same, from all countries!

mystiroakey

Posts : 32472
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 42
Location : surrey

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Small Time on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 11:42 am

The press is only ever going to report on his/their personal life/life's when they do something bad though (I suppose it's because the type of person that buy's the red tops only wants to read about extreme's ie.. scores a hatrick in last 5 minutes of cup final or cheats on girlfriend in nightclub with mum of 4, and not charitable work etc), so it's not their personal life that defines them but rather how the press portrays them.

Small Time

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by ReallyReal on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 11:52 am

Small Time wrote:
So you've never done anything in bad taste? You've never taken the mick? Cause according to some it makes you scum Erm

Why does anyone care what any footballer does in his private life? They are footballers not roll models. Ryan Giggs has an affair with his brothers wife, so what, I don't know the bloke and he hasn't broken any law, John Terry sleeps with his team mates girlfriend, again, what business is it of mine? Steven Gerrard impregnates his wifes 16 year old sister, I care not a jot.......because it's got nothing to do with me. Would I like to play football as well as these blokes? Yes, do I use them as the moral compass on how I should run my life? No, because they kick a ball round for a living.
You sir are an utter disgrace, I've used the word 'disgrace', because every more fitting word to describe your comments would probably see me banned.
Firstly, you claim that whatever a man does doesn't matter, as long as he's playing football well, that's the most vile attitude to life I've ever heard.
Secondly, you slander one of the players you've named, not just a mickey take, or something a little exaggerated either, but something that should see you in court, as no matter what wum rumours are circulating around the net, your comments are a lie and are very distressing to all involved.
Finally, go out and get yourself a 'moral compass', it may take you many years of searching before you find one strong enough to mask your faults, but clearly the one you currently live your life by is broken.

ReallyReal

Posts : 376
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by braveheart101 on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 12:03 pm

Small Time wrote:

Why does anyone care what any footballer does in his private life? They are footballers not roll models.
Just what is your definition of a role model then?
If a footballer as someone who is in the public eye, is a household name and is someone who a lot of kids look up to and aspire to be like is not a role model then I don't know what is.

braveheart101

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 43
Location : Inverness

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Small Time on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 12:56 pm

ReallyReal wrote:
Small Time wrote:
So you've never done anything in bad taste? You've never taken the mick? Cause according to some it makes you scum Erm

Why does anyone care what any footballer does in his private life? They are footballers not roll models. Ryan Giggs has an affair with his brothers wife, so what, I don't know the bloke and he hasn't broken any law, John Terry sleeps with his team mates girlfriend, again, what business is it of mine? Steven Gerrard impregnates his wifes 16 year old sister, I care not a jot.......because it's got nothing to do with me. Would I like to play football as well as these blokes? Yes, do I use them as the moral compass on how I should run my life? No, because they kick a ball round for a living.
You sir are an utter disgrace, I've used the word 'disgrace', because every more fitting word to describe your comments would probably see me banned.
Firstly, you claim that whatever a man does doesn't matter, as long as he's playing football well, that's the most vile attitude to life I've ever heard.
Secondly, you slander one of the players you've named, not just a mickey take, or something a little exaggerated either, but something that should see you in court, as no matter what wum rumours are circulating around the net, your comments are a lie and are very distressing to all involved.
Finally, go out and get yourself a 'moral compass', it may take you many years of searching before you find one strong enough to mask your faults, but clearly the one you currently live your life by is broken.

I'll retract the Steven Gerrard comment as the sun hasn't reported on it so it can't be true and it's clearly got you riled up.

Let me get this right, because I don't care what footballers do in their private life's I'm vile (or at least my attitude to life is)? Because I don't care what a footballer does in their private life (the examples I gave weren't breaking any law that I know of) my moral compass is broke? Seriously? Have you read over your post and realised how absorbed it sounds? If not you clearly have nothing else to worry about if your concerned with what a footballer does off the pitch.....me, I've got plenty of things to worry about.

But I'll tell you what......when I get home tonight and tend to my partner who's been bed ridden for the last 18 months by bathing her, washing her hair, getting her back into bed, taking her food, cleaning the house, dealing with the DWP on her behalf I promise to rethink my faults while I take the dog for a walk before starting my bar shift (second job) because I'm clearly not worried enough about the important things in life, whether Wayne Rooney is going to cheat on his girlfriend again.....oh god, what if Carlos Tevez has another argument with Roberto Mancini what am I to do?

Small Time

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by PaulHv2 on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 12:59 pm

In fairness Small time your orignal comment made it sound as if because he plays football he can't be a horrible man, anybody who cheats on their partner is a horrible scum bag in my opinion.
PaulHv2
PaulHv2
Admin
Admin

Posts : 8966
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 31

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by dondelero on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 1:22 pm

The problem is that more and more people do look to footballers and other entertainers as role models for themselves and their children. This is why they are so interested in what they do in private.

It is silly really it's just a way of shirking their own responsibility for themselves and for their children

dondelero

Posts : 215
Join date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by ReallyReal on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 1:51 pm

@Small Time, there is a lot to disagree with in your last two posts, but there would be no point in doing so, as you clearly can't see that you've typed anything wrong, get some help please ASAP.

ReallyReal

Posts : 376
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Small Time on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 2:09 pm

ReallyReal wrote:@Small Time, there is a lot to disagree with in your last two posts, but there would be no point in doing so, as you clearly can't see that you've typed anything wrong, get some help please ASAP.

Get some help with what???????? I don't believe footballers should be treated as role models thusly I don't care what they do off the pitch.....what is there to disagree with??

You try and take the moral high ground yet haven't explained your argument whatsoever. Can't you see that there is more to life than worrying about what a footballer does or doesn't do in his private life?

Small Time

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by dondelero on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 2:16 pm

ReallyReal wrote:@Small Time, there is a lot to disagree with in your last two posts, but there would be no point in doing so, as you clearly can't see that you've typed anything wrong, get some help please ASAP.

In fairness to small time, apart from the Steven Gerrard thing. Small time is bang on. Who cares what they do in their private life? If they do anything illegal etc ,they will be dealt with by the proper authorities. You cannot expect footballers in general to have morals, unless they are religious.

dondelero

Posts : 215
Join date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Small Time on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 2:19 pm

hampo171 wrote:In fairness Small time your orignal comment made it sound as if because he plays football he can't be a horrible man, anybody who cheats on their partner is a horrible scum bag in my opinion.

That wasn't how it was supposed to sound. The point I was trying to make is that we shouldn't care what they do outside of football as football is what we know them for......we pay our sky bills etc to watch them play football not to find out if they like moon light walks on the beach or cheat on their partners. But as I'm finding out I seem to be in the extreme minority in thinking that way.

Small Time

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by ReallyReal on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 2:20 pm

Small Time wrote:
ReallyReal wrote:@Small Time, there is a lot to disagree with in your last two posts, but there would be no point in doing so, as you clearly can't see that you've typed anything wrong, get some help please ASAP.

Get some help with what???????? I don't believe footballers should be treated as role models thusly I don't care what they do off the pitch.....what is there to disagree with??

You try and take the moral high ground yet haven't explained your argument whatsoever. Can't you see that there is more to life than worrying about what a footballer does or doesn't do in his private life?
I won't bother with the previous comments you made, maybe you'll spot your problems after my reply here?
Footballers, simply by being famous, on tv and in the media all the time, are role models to a lot of kids, they might not be the ideal choices, but what can we do except educate children properly?
You claim you, "don't care what they do off the pitch", yet you not only seem to know true things, you also know the utter BS that spreads so quickly around the internet, so you're either a hypocite, liar, or you just don't understand what you're saying?

ReallyReal

Posts : 376
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Small Time on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 2:21 pm

dondelero wrote:
ReallyReal wrote:@Small Time, there is a lot to disagree with in your last two posts, but there would be no point in doing so, as you clearly can't see that you've typed anything wrong, get some help please ASAP.

In fairness to small time, apart from the Steven Gerrard thing. Small time is bang on. Who cares what they do in their private life? If they do anything illegal etc ,they will be dealt with by the proper authorities. You cannot expect footballers in general to have morals, unless they are religious.

I withdrew the Stevie G comment, as ReallyReal stated (and as it isn't fact) it made me sound like I was WUMing, which I'm not.

Small Time

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!! Empty Re: The disgrace known as Wayne Rooney!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum