The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Widnes Vikings

2 posters

Go down

Widnes Vikings Empty Widnes Vikings

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Currently losing at home by 28-6 to Salford. I know it's early but will this widnes team go down as the worst in Super League history the way this is carrying on.

No discipline and no ideas on offence or defence. Dennis Betts looked tactically incompetent last year yet we kept him this season

I'm really struggling to see where we'll pick up points this year

Back to top Go down

Widnes Vikings Empty Re: Widnes Vikings

Post by BigPhil Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:46 pm

I wouldn't take Salford with a pinch of salt at the moment, I was at their opening match and to be fair it was hampered by the cold. Last week they put a good effort in against Saints and now we've gone and won convincingly at Widnes. And I'm not surprised either, they're going to do do okay this year.

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Not sure about Widnes, thought they signed to many players, you can't expect to make a new side to perform straight away, and quite a few of them where average. Was never really sure about Dennis Betts espically as you only really won the NRC, and didn't really do alot else in the championship.
But to be honest i expected you to struggle this season, we did in our first season. Might be more challanging next year.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down