The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slovenia vs Scotland to be broadcast exclusively on Primetime

+4
The Galveston Giant
Josiah Maiestas
Kay Fabe
Primetime
8 posters

Go down

Slovenia vs Scotland to be broadcast exclusively on Primetime Empty Slovenia vs Scotland to be broadcast exclusively on Primetime

Post by Primetime Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:48 am

Primetime to Broadcast Slovenia V Scotland LIVE

What: Slovenia V Scotland LIVE
Where: Primetime Ch 480 on Sky, Virgin on Demand and streamed from Primetime Website (click here)

Broadcasters of sports channel Primetime have announced that they will broadcast the Slovenia V Scotland match on 29th February live from the Bonifika Stadium in Koper, Slovenia. The international friendly will prove to be a key game in Scotland’s road towards the World Cup qualifiers.

The match will cost £4.99 and will be available to Sky and Virgin Media customers. For fans without access to those platforms the match will be streamed live across Primetime Website (click here)

Scotland last played Slovenia seven years ago in 2005. They won the world Cup qualifier 3-0 with goals from Darren Fletcher, James McFadden and Paul Hartley. Scotland Coach Craig Levein is keen to get some games under the team’s belt before the World Cup qualifiers against Serbia in September. A win on 29th would put the Scottish team in good spirits for the matches ahead of them in 2012.

Slovenia V Scotland is live and exclusive on Primetime, Channel 480 on Sky Virgin on Demand and online at wwPrimetime Website (click here)
To watch call 0871 200 4444 or go online to Primetime Website (click here) Existing customers can buy through Box office and Virgin Media customers buy through On Demand > Pay per View > Live Events

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Slovenia vs Scotland to be broadcast exclusively on Primetime Empty Re: Slovenia vs Scotland to be broadcast exclusively on Primetime

Post by Kay Fabe Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:41 am

Long live the Internet then ehh

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Slovenia vs Scotland to be broadcast exclusively on Primetime Empty Re: Slovenia vs Scotland to be broadcast exclusively on Primetime

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Most of Slovenia's players are in Serie A...might be a bit of a beatdown for our neighbours north of the border!!
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:07 pm

We'll take 5 of that shower of Nancy's Smile

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Be a hard game i would be happy with a good performance and a draw.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:58 pm

We need to get Steven Fletcher back in the squad and Ross McCorkmack deserves a chance

............................ McGregor

Martin ....... Caldwell ... Mulgrew ...... Bardsley

............................. Brown
............. Morrison .............. Adam
Forrest ........................................... Phillips
........................ Mackill-Smith

Looking at the squad we don't really have an out and out ball winner in the midfield, Brown and Robson is the closest we've got, I'd like to see Phillips and Forrest get a game from the start though, both are very pacy and direct and can weigh in with a goal, both are also comfortable swapping wings, we all know what Lenny Miller brings, I'd like to see CM-S giving a chance from the start, he is an out and out grafter who seems to have a good touch and an eye for goal

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:02 am

The problem with giving Mackail-Smith the start is that I think he might have actually lost his place in the Brighton side over the past few weeks to Sam Vokes who has come in on loan.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:28 am

Yeah I noticed he didn't start the other day at yours, think he is a pretty decent striker but he's found goals hard to come by this season although Brighton haven't exactly been killing teams this year, that being said, I'd have no worries about throwing him in, it's annoying though that the two Scottish strikers who have been prolific in Fletcher and McCormack don't get a sniff

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:11 pm

£4.99 for a friendly? WTF is that all about.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Fletcher stikes me has having a Kris Boyd mentality when it comes to playing for Scotland.
£ 4.99 to watch Scotland great PAYV is the way to go for me.
Would Primetime be interested in talking to the SFA.

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:17 pm

I think the lad was pretty vocal in his disdain for Levien's 4-6 formation in Prague in 2010, can't say I fault him, he should have been sacked at half time for that

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:20 am

Doon the Water wrote:Fletcher stikes me has having a Kris Boyd mentality when it comes to playing for Scotland.
£ 4.99 to watch Scotland great PAYV is the way to go for me.
Would Primetime be interested in talking to the SFA.

I'm sure both sides will look at the numbers very closely and then talk after the match. From our side yes we would be interested

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:07 pm

You can find details of the Scotland squad to face Slovenia here

https://www.primetimelive.co.uk/news/news/scotland-squad-to-face-slovenia/

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:47 pm

I can only hope that it's a massive failure for PrimeTime

With the Liecence fee, SKY Sports subscription and an ESPN subscription Scotland fans should be asked to fork out any more money, the SFA need to address this fiasco

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Gaffer like many others I don't subscribe to Sky Sports but I would be happy to pay a fiver to watch Scottish games.

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:05 pm

I just don't believe that in this financial climate the SFA asking people to PPV for a Scotland game is correct when the majority of viewers will already be paying for at least two of the three other subscriptions mentioned, these games should be on the BBC or SKY/ESPN given how much they charge

I can only hope that this proves to be a great failure

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:06 pm

The rights to international games are always sold by the home nation, in this case the Slovenian FA. This was not a decision made by the SFA

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Perhaps the SFA should learn from the Slovenian FA.
One day Sky is going to crash and burn and where will football be then.

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:40 pm

https://youtu.be/KWM-p3IpsUw

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Here's hoping it fails spectacularly, we're asked to pay for far to much OK

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:46 am

It's match day! Loads of news available at Primetime Website (click here) including the scotland starting 11

Follow us on twitter @Primetimeliveuk for all the latest news updates

Enjoy the match!!

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Hey
Mr Primrtime guy
You could have told us you had to pre book by at least 4 hours
.....And there was a £2.50 joining fee
Your loss

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Doon the Water wrote:Hey
Mr Primrtime guy
You could have told us you had to pre book by at least 4 hours
.....And there was a £2.50 joining fee
Your loss

No need to pre book these days, we send a direct signal that hit's your dish within 5 seconds of ordering Very Happy

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:36 am

That is not what your tele message said yesterday or does 'these days' start today.

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:38 am

Doon the Water wrote:That is not what your tele message said yesterday or does 'these days' start today.

That would be called a legal disclaimer Very Happy

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Well that was worth it......1-1, pah!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down