The Ultimate Driving Experience

Go down

The Ultimate Driving Experience Empty The Ultimate Driving Experience

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 3:54 pm

We've had an article on our top games of all time, but i just wanted to narrow it down a little.

My first driving game i really got into was Gran Turismo on the playstation. I can still remember the courses off by heart and its been years since ive played it. Nissan Skyline GT-R vSpec. mmmmmmmm

Then i got Colin McRea rally, but it just didnt appeal to me the way Gran Turismo did.

Then came PS3 & X-Box360 and the driving simulators have got more and more realistic.
Forza, new versions of Gran Turismo, Need for Speed.

But then I got my first ever Formula 1 game the other month, F12010.
Wow ! What a game, so realistic. Graphics are amazing, the weather system is so advanced. Ive never played a driving game like it.

Sorry Gran Turismo, you are all forgotten now. For me this is the best driving game ive ever played.
But thats just my view,

What the best / favourite driving game you have experienced?

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Driving Experience Empty Re: The Ultimate Driving Experience

Post by Perfect Jack on Sun 30 Jan 2011, 12:48 pm

Mario Kart 8)

Seriously, Gran Turismo is probably the best driving simulator I have ever played.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan on Sun 30 Jan 2011, 2:48 pm

I used to be a big Gran Turismo fan, GT3 and GT4 were amazing on the PS2, probably ahead of their time when they were released.

Then a mate suggested Forza 3 to me coz I have a 360 and it is by far the best driving game I've ever played. I've even got GT5 but it just doesn't come close to Forza 3!

Really looking forward to Forza 4 :pirat:

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode on Mon 31 Jan 2011, 4:05 pm

Keep an eye out for Test Drive Unlimited 2. Out on the 11th Feb. The first one was flawed but utterly brilliant and addictive.

TDU 2 is set in Ibiza (all the roads are fully accurate) you can buy cars, houses and businesses and gamble. It gives you the ability to race against the computer or against humans as you cruise around whilst online. It's decribed as a 'lifestyle' games and looks awesome!

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 7:52 am

I have played both F1 2010 and Gran Turismo 5 on my ps3 system. To be honest I haven't played enough of gt5 to really assess it, but in terms of realistic simulation F1 has to be near the top of the pack. It will be interesting to see the the gran turismo game compares when I get round to playing that one.

BTW does anyone on here trophy/ achievement hunt?
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum