The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England training squads

4 posters

Go down

England training squads Empty England training squads

Post by Kenny Tue 06 Mar 2012, 1:22 pm

England elite training squad: Carl Ablett (Leeds), Ryan Bailey (Leeds), Chris Bridge (Warrington), Tom Briscoe (Hull), Danny Brough (Huddersfield), Rob Burrow (Leeds), Garreth Carvell (Warrington), Josh Charnley (Wigan), Rangi Chase (Castleford), Eorl Crabtree (Huddersfield), Leroy Cudjoe (Huddersfield), Ryan Hall (Leeds), Zak Hardaker (Leeds), Ian Henderson (Catalan Dragons), Gareth Hock (Wigan), Ben Jones-Bishop (Leeds) Jamie Jones-Buchanan (Leeds), Jonny Lomax (St Helens), Danny McGuire (Leeds), Michael McIlorum (Wigan), Adrian Morley (Warrington), Lee Mossop (Wigan), Sean O'Loughlin (Wigan), Jamie Peacock (Leeds, captain), James Roby (St Helens), Kevin Sinfield (Leeds), Sam Tomkins (Wigan), Kallum Watkins (Leeds), Kris Welham (Hull KR), Ben Westwood (Warrington), Jon Wilkin (St Helens), Kirk Yeaman (Hull).

England Knights: Joe Arundel (Castleford), Jodie Broughton (Salford), Chris Clarkson (Leeds), Paul Clough (St Helens), Mike Cooper (Warrington), Rhys Evans (Warrington), Liam Farrell (Wigan), Dale Ferguson (Huddersfield), Mark Flanagan (St Helens), Lee Gaskell (St Helens), Josh Hodgson (Hull KR), Danny Houghton (Hull), Shaun Lunt (Huddersfield), Jermaine McGillvary (Huddersfield), Richie Myler (Warrington), Larne Patrick (Huddersfield), Stefan Ratchford (Warrington), Chris Riley (Warrington), Matty Smith (Salford), Scott Taylor (Hull KR), Liam Watts (Hull KR), Joe Wardle (Huddersfield), Gary Wheeler (St Helens), Elliot Whitehead (Bradford).

Some good picks and some bad ones in my opinion .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

England training squads Empty Re: England training squads

Post by dublfcynwa Tue 06 Mar 2012, 2:22 pm

What does Ryan Atkins have to do to get into the squad? The best English centre in Superleague by a distance imo. Henderson? not for me.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 06 Mar 2012, 9:25 pm

Agree about Atkins, not sure how Ablett is in the squad, espically ahead of him. Also not sure about Mcllorum, Mossop or Crabtree being in the squad, certainly think Houghton should be in the full squad.The rest are okay, though a few do seem to be in regardless how they play (Yeaman).

Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Mar 2012, 8:01 am

Bit surprised that Owen, Milner and Clark aren't in the knights squad.

Clark is the best young hooker in the league.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 07 Mar 2012, 12:00 pm

Atkins and Houghton should be in the elite squad , how Henderson has got in amazes me ?

The Knights squad looks ok to me but i would of had Clark in there with Houghton in the elite .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Wed 07 Mar 2012, 12:52 pm

I don't think Henderson will be too popular with the people of Castleford

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1080044/Theyve-got-rotten-teeth-need-bath-just-watch-footie--Rugby-star-slams-Yorkshire-town-worst-place-earth.html
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 08 Mar 2012, 12:48 pm

I suppose there is the bonus that the Aussie based players will just come into the final squad .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 11 Mar 2012, 10:03 am

I'm very disappointed with some of the names in the elite squad, How certain players are in and others are not is surprising to me.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down