The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Wiggins really win the Tour?

+5
STC
Mad for Chelsea
djlovesyou
dummy_half
Good Golly I'm Olly
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can Wiggins really win the Tour? - Page 2 Empty Can Wiggins really win the Tour?

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 19 Apr 2012, 11:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

I think if he can get into the form he was in going into last year's Tour, this year could be his year.

Your thoughts?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Can Wiggins really win the Tour? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can Wiggins really win the Tour?

Post by djlovesyou Fri 22 Jun 2012, 3:06 pm

That's reflected in the team they've picked. Essentially just Eisel and EBH for Cav. Perhaps Knees to do a bit of work during the stage.

If they lose any of those guys early, he's going to be struggling.

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Can Wiggins really win the Tour? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can Wiggins really win the Tour?

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 22 Jun 2012, 3:10 pm

I imagine what Sky will tell Eisel and Cav to do is to get onto the train of Kittel or Sagan and see what they can get from there. I imagine EBH and Knees will do work for Wiggins primarily tbh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Fri 22 Jun 2012, 3:37 pm

Sagan won't need a train. All he'll have to look after him is Daniel Oss - and his main job will be to keep him awake during the stage, play a quick game of swingball if he gets too bored halfway and guide him to the sauna once he's won.

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2