The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

With the date that clubs can officially talk to players approaching the rumour mill on signings is in full swing .

So if you have heard of any rumoured signings post them on here .


Last edited by Kenny on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down


The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:03 am

Unfortunately I think that Hull are more likely to be challenging for trophies next year. So I think with Dobson it's a straight choice between does he want to a star player with the team built around him, or does he want to win trophies.
To be honest I also feel it's 50/50 at the moment, I hope that he stays, but if he dosn't then we'll move on.

Agree about Rovers not being a selling club, we got over £200,000, for 2 good players who didn't want to be at the club, it's good business.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:45 pm

CATALAN DRAGONS & SALFORD CITY REDS

Are both interested in signing Martin Gleeson when his drugs ban ends next week
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:44 pm

tigerrobins wrote:Unfortunately I think that Hull are more likely to be challenging for trophies next year. So I think with Dobson it's a straight choice between does he want to a star player with the team built around him, or does he want to win trophies.
To be honest I also feel it's 50/50 at the moment, I hope that he stays, but if he dosn't then we'll move on.

Agree about Rovers not being a selling club, we got over £200,000, for 2 good players who didn't want to be at the club, it's good business.

Rovers chairman Neil Hudgell has stated today that Dobson is not for sale at any price , so lets see what happens
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:38 pm

HULL KR

Have made a bid to sign Huddersfield full back Greg Eden , now that would be a signing i would love to see as a rate Eden very highly
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Hull KR

Are looking at bringing in a third Huddersfield Giants player this week in Dale Ferguson
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Kenny wrote:Hull KR

Are looking at bringing in a third Huddersfield Giants player this week in Dale Ferguson

1) This is not a signing I would like us to make, as I don't particularly rate him and think there are better players.

2) Why are we signing all these Huddersfield players, that's about 6/7 know in the last 2 year's.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:13 am

tigerrobins wrote:
Kenny wrote:Hull KR

Are looking at bringing in a third Huddersfield Giants player this week in Dale Ferguson

1) This is not a signing I would like us to make, as I don't particularly rate him and think there are better players.

2) Why are we signing all these Huddersfield players, that's about 6/7 know in the last 2 year's.

I dont know what it is tiger ? and im the same i think we already have better at the club then Ferguson
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:38 am

Kenny wrote:
tigerrobins wrote:
Kenny wrote:Hull KR

Are looking at bringing in a third Huddersfield Giants player this week in Dale Ferguson

1) This is not a signing I would like us to make, as I don't particularly rate him and think there are better players.

2) Why are we signing all these Huddersfield players, that's about 6/7 know in the last 2 year's.

I dont know what it is tiger ? and im the same i think we already have better at the club then Ferguson

Perhaps we're trying to become Huddersfield b team by signing all there players, you know like Hull are trying to become ours Very Happy
In all seriousness, apart from Hodgson & Eden, they're not players I would have signed, though Horne did play well at times last season.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Perhaps we are Laugh , i just hope the youngsters still get a look in next year
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:03 pm

Kenny wrote:Perhaps we are Laugh , i just hope the youngsters still get a look in next year

That's my worry, I know that we lost quite a few games with them in last season, but they showed enough promise to earn places this season, but with the signings we're making can't see to many playing. Gleeson for example, a good player but would rather Salter played. To be honest I'm again not sure of the signings we've made. Eden fantastic, the 2 Australians forwards will wait 2 see them, but really not sure we needed them both, Walker, Gleeson don't understand. Why when we've signed Caro did we then go and get Brown, one or the other surly (and personally would have preferred Brown, Caro's quick but from what I've seen of him that's about it). Burns was defiantly not required after Halls form last season. And where are we going to play Hall this season. I was speaking to a Leeds fan at work and I can see us missing out again, Hull, Leeds Saints,Wire,Wigan, Catalans should be in the play offs. Wakefield have signed well with mainly getting the players from last season signed permanently, Cas have strengthened the areas they were weak in last season, London with there talent and now a decent coach should be alot better. Bradford are a wild card. And Huddersfield should be alot better this season ( I think Fieldens an excellent signing, one I wish we'd made).
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:43 am

Leeds are thought to be close to signing Willie Tonga, now that Parramatta need to find space in there salary cap for Israel Folau, Tonga's brother Esi is thought to be going to Manly.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:11 pm

tigerrobins wrote:
Kenny wrote:Perhaps we are Laugh , i just hope the youngsters still get a look in next year

That's my worry, I know that we lost quite a few games with them in last season, but they showed enough promise to earn places this season, but with the signings we're making can't see to many playing. Gleeson for example, a good player but would rather Salter played. To be honest I'm again not sure of the signings we've made. Eden fantastic, the 2 Australians forwards will wait 2 see them, but really not sure we needed them both, Walker, Gleeson don't understand. Why when we've signed Caro did we then go and get Brown, one or the other surly (and personally would have preferred Brown, Caro's quick but from what I've seen of him that's about it). Burns was defiantly not required after Halls form last season. And where are we going to play Hall this season. I was speaking to a Leeds fan at work and I can see us missing out again, Hull, Leeds Saints,Wire,Wigan, Catalans should be in the play offs. Wakefield have signed well with mainly getting the players from last season signed permanently, Cas have strengthened the areas they were weak in last season, London with there talent and now a decent coach should be alot better. Bradford are a wild card. And Huddersfield should be alot better this season ( I think Fieldens an excellent signing, one I wish we'd made).

Hall will start at 6 while Burns sees out his suspension , then i have heard they are think of trying him at loose forward so he is still handling the ball more
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:26 am

tigerrobins wrote:Leeds are thought to be close to signing Willie Tonga, now that Parramatta need to find space in there salary cap for Israel Folau, Tonga's brother Esi is thought to be going to Manly.

I seem to be wrong about thus, apparently they have agreed terms with Joel Moon.

Kenny, moving Hall to 13 could be a really good move, and with the back line could open up alot of chances, though not sure defensively.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Yes Leeds have signed Moon from Salford .

tiger i think our all over defense needs improving , but i would like to see Hall given a go at 13
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Heard a rumour today that Leeds Rhinos will look to sign both Tom Briscoe and Kirk Yeaman from Hull FC
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:19 pm

Warrington looking at Andy Lynch from Hull
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:38 pm

sorry gazzyd but i have heard that Hull KR are willing to pay a fee to sign Rhys Hanbury or will look to pick him up for free should Widnes not get a place in a 12 team Superleague

Jarrod Sammutt has also been mentioned as a possible replacement for Dobson next season
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:58 am

Huddersfield are thought to be close to signing Salford winger Jodie Broughton.

Bradford want Warrington's Matty Blythe to sign permanently are impressing while on loan.

Warrington are favorites to sign Featherstone prop Anthony England.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Parramatta Eels have offered James Roby a 3 year deal from 2015 , he has turned it down though according to reports
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:47 am

Salford & London are both intrested in bringing Scott Moore back from Australia.

Leeds are being linked with Lee Gaskell.

Warrington are being strongly linked with bring James Graham back to England.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:55 am

HULL KR are closing in on signing Newcastle Knights forward Neville Costigan for next season.
Costigan is free to leave the Knights after three seasons with the club, with an official offer from Rovers now on the table.
It comes after the Robins failed in bids for previous targets Roy Aostasi, who signed for Warrington, and Eddy Pettybourne, who has agreed to join Wigan.
Both players demanded too much in terms of salary in negotiations with KR.
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by The Beast on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Not really a rumour however Jamie Langley looks to be available, not currently being offered a deal by Bradford. Francis Cummins quoted as saying;

"As things stand, Jamie hasn’t been offered a deal.

“Jamie has to look after himself and we’ve got to work through who we want in that middle department.

“There might be something later on but at the moment I’ve got to do what’s best for Bradford.”

I would be surprised if he is not snapped up fairly quickly elsewhere.

The Beast

Posts : 1000
Join date : 2012-04-22
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:03 pm

The Beast wrote:Not really a rumour however Jamie Langley looks to be available, not currently being offered a deal by Bradford. Francis Cummins quoted as saying;

"As things stand, Jamie hasn’t been offered a deal.

“Jamie has to look after himself and we’ve got to work through who we want in that middle department.

“There might be something later on but at the moment I’ve got to do what’s best for Bradford.”

I would be surprised if he is not snapped up fairly quickly elsewhere.

Makes me wonder if the player has said that he wants to leave.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:00 pm

Heard Cas are in for him
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by The Beast on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:41 pm

tigerrobins wrote:
The Beast wrote:Not really a rumour however Jamie Langley looks to be available, not currently being offered a deal by Bradford. Francis Cummins quoted as saying;

"As things stand, Jamie hasn’t been offered a deal.

“Jamie has to look after himself and we’ve got to work through who we want in that middle department.

“There might be something later on but at the moment I’ve got to do what’s best for Bradford.”

I would be surprised if he is not snapped up fairly quickly elsewhere.

Makes me wonder if the player has said that he wants to leave.


Ummmm, I recall him saying he wanted to stay a few months ago, but Whitehead signed a five year deal last year so who knows???

I have also read the Cas rumour or possibly Wakey who have allowed Mariano to leave (might be reaching a bit I know).

The Beast

Posts : 1000
Join date : 2012-04-22
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Strong rumour going around that Mark O'Meley is available to either Wakefield or Hull KR after changing his mind about retiring .
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:11 pm

yet another player being linked to Wakefield and Hull KR is Tony Clubb from London Broncos
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by George Hotel1895 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Kenny wrote:yet another player being linked to Wakefield and Hull KR is Tony Clubb from London Broncos
I wouldnt touch with a barge pole due to his bad attitude.

George Hotel1895

Posts : 1701
Join date : 2011-04-27
Location : A place i call paradise

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:20 am

George Hotel1895 wrote:
Kenny wrote:yet another player being linked to Wakefield and Hull KR is Tony Clubb from London Broncos
I wouldnt touch with a barge pole due to his bad attitude.

London have said they would seek a fee if Clubb leaves so i think that would rule out Rovers as i believe we have other targets
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:54 am

Hull KR have had a second cash bid for Ben Cockayne turned down by Wakey and rumours are that Robins are to sign Gold Coast Titans' half-back Beau Henry

Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:20 am

There's a rumour this way that Leeds could be after James Donaldson who is stalling on signing a new contract.

Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:34 pm

There is a whisper going around that Hull KR are interested in bringing in Lee Briers from Warrington Wolves on player coach deal
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:16 am

Salford to offer cash plus Marc Sneyd for Castlefords Rangi Chase
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by The Beast on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Luke George Huddersfield to Bradford in 2014 appears to be gathering some momentum?

Previously mentioned but Jamie Langley to Cas also gaining ground.

The Beast

Posts : 1000
Join date : 2012-04-22
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Think that will be a good signing for you Beast, good replacement for Lucia (spelling), who's going to Wests.

Salford are being linked with Benji Marshall (though RU does seem his likist destination).

Castleford are being linked to Featherstone hooker Andy Ellis.

Ben Jones Bishop is being linked with Warrington.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:13 am

Not a player rumour but this weekends Challenge Cup semi final is looking like it is very important to Hull FCs Peter Gentle as owner Adam Pearson is not impressed with the poor season given all the investment in the squad .
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Castleford are being linked to ex. Hull FC & Hull KR forward Scott Wheeldon who wants to return North from London.

Bradford are believed to be close to signing Lee Gaskell from St Helens.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by The Beast on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:18 pm

"Bradford are believed to be close to signing Lee Gaskell from St Helens."
 
A good signing IF he is adding to the squad and NOT replacing Jarod Sammut (Salford?)

The Beast

Posts : 1000
Join date : 2012-04-22
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:36 am

The Beast wrote:"Bradford are believed to be close to signing Lee Gaskell from St Helens."
 
A good signing IF he is adding to the squad and NOT replacing Jarod Sammut (Salford?)

To be honest Beast, you would expect him to want first team rugby if he's signing, and given that you've already got Addy,Gale,Sammut & Kearney who plays in his positions, I suspect one of them at least is leaving.

On the plus side Heath L'strange looks like he could be staying (if only because he's received no offers from any NRL clubs), but still he staying at the moment.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by The Beast on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:16 pm

tigerrobins wrote:
The Beast wrote:"Bradford are believed to be close to signing Lee Gaskell from St Helens."
 
A good signing IF he is adding to the squad and NOT replacing Jarod Sammut (Salford?)

To be honest Beast, you would expect him to want first team rugby if he's signing, and given that you've already got Addy,Gale,Sammut & Kearney who plays in his positions, I suspect one of them at least is leaving.

On the plus side Heath L'strange looks like he could be staying (if only because he's received no offers from any NRL clubs), but still he staying at the moment.

Cheers Tiger, my understanding is that Addy will leave, I recall saying this previously IMO he will make an excellent ball playing LF shame to see him going. Gaskill can also play Centre where Lulia will leave a large gap (by leaving not his defence).

LeStrange staying would be good although hopefully not the detriement of O'Brien who from what I have seen will be an excellent hooker. They might just be building a very solid squad for next year, hopefully they will be able to pay them on time!

The Beast

Posts : 1000
Join date : 2012-04-22
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Hull FC have offered Castleford prop James Walker a massive deal to sign for them next season , it is supposed to be a quater more then Hull KR and Bradford have offered him
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:04 pm

In the latest round of just who have/will Salford be signing for next season? We have as this week's candidates- Wakefield's Tim Smith, Bradford's Jarrod Sammutt, St Helens Lance Hohia & Sydney Roosters Sonny Bill Williams ( on a 1 year £600,000+ deal). And out of those think Hohia will be the only one they actually do sign.

Castleford are believed to be after Salford's Darrell Griffin, with Craig Huby believed to be going to Featherstone.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:48 am

Wigan are talking to Australian Full back Matt Bowen to join them.
They are also believed to be very close to signing London Center Dan Sarginson.

Kevin Penny could be set for a return to Warrington.

London Hooker Tommy Lee is believed to have/be very close to joining Salford.

Castleford are believed to be after Hull FC prop Andy Lynch.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by The Beast on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:54 am

Rumours are that Salford have signed Tim Smith (Wakefield) with immeadiate effect although he won't play until next year giving Wakey a much needed fee, Brett Hodgson who is likely to leave Warrington could also join Salford next season (with any number of others!).

The Beast

Posts : 1000
Join date : 2012-04-22
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:59 am

The Beast wrote:Rumours are that Salford have signed Tim Smith (Wakefield) with immeadiate effect although he won't play until next year giving Wakey a much needed fee, Brett Hodgson who is likely to leave Warrington could also join Salford next season (with any number of others!).
They have Beast, apparently they're announcing next week who they've signed, hope that's true as it will put an end to this farce of who they have/are going to sign.

CASTLEFORD
Are apparently thinking if giving Brett Seymour a contract.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:35 am

Leeds are thought to be after Wakefield's Paul Aiton.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Hull FC are believed to be trying to sign Bath Rugby Union winger Tom Biggs
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Luke on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:19 am

Warrington,
Are the latest club to be linked with Wakefield's Danny Kirmond.

Castleford,
Are rumored to be after a Hull FC's Kirk Yeaman.
Luke
Luke

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-03-16
Location : Wst Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Wigan are looking to sign 3 London Broncos players in the next few weeks , Dan Sarginson , Tony Clubb and Kieran Dixon
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Kenny on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Rumour growing around Hull that FC owner Adam Pearson will sack Peter Gentle and replace him with Lee Radford
Kenny
Kenny
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 42528
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 49
Location : In a corner of my mind

Back to top Go down

The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rumour Mill .......................................... Revisited

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum