The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread - Page 22 Empty The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread

Post by Pal Joey on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:18 am

First topic message reminder :

by Big Daddy Bee on Sat Jan 29 2011, 05:39
So then people what really annoys you.

No matter how big or trivial it is, this is the thread to vent your anger and annoyance.

Last thread: http://www.606v2.com/t199p950-the-that-really-grinds-my-gears-thread

Last edited by Linebreaker on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:54 am

Rowley wrote:I do find it slightly worrying you have already planned tomorrows wardrobe today.
I only know I will be wearing a jumper over a shirt, not the colour combination.

Unless it suddenly turns blisteringly hot overnight, I think I am safe.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread

Post by Lumbering_Jack on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:55 am

Rowley wrote:I do find it slightly worrying you have already planned tomorrows wardrobe today.
I never have to plan my wardrobe. My bird makes sure my clothes are neatly placed on the back of the chair each night before you go to bed.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:57 am

Lumbering_Jack wrote:I suppose that is acceptable, but it's not a great look.
I beg to differ. When you have a natural charm and elegance like me, it is a very cool look to pull off.

I'm surprised you hate vests. Isn't that what you Geordie people wear when you go out at night. Surely the white contrasts perfectly against your spray tan?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:57 am

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:People who wear jumpers over a shirt at work, especially those round neck types which cover 99% of the tie. It screams middle aged so loudly that I'm starting to go deaf.
I wear jumpers over a shirt all the time.

But, they are v-necks from Next and I don't wear a tie.  Is that acceptable or not?
Why would you care, LJ is a geordie, do you really want the validation of a bloke who believes wearing a coat in winter is an indictor of homosexuality.
Whilst I have been known to attend football matches in the snow with just a t-shirt on, I do rather like wearing my coat. It has a orange silk lining and is really classy. It's made by Gant which is a bit of an old mans make, but I've come to terms with that.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:57 am

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
I never have to plan my wardrobe. My bird makes sure my clothes are neatly placed on the back of the chair each night before you go to bed.
How does she know when I go to bed?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:00 am

Rowley wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:
How does she know when I go to bed?
Damn you.

Although she likes the Yorkshire accent. I've no idea why, it is so common and working class.

Last edited by Lumbering_Jack on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:00 am

Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum