The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread - Page 20 Empty The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread

Post by Pal Joey on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 10:18 am

First topic message reminder :

by Big Daddy Bee on Sat Jan 29 2011, 05:39
So then people what really annoys you.

No matter how big or trivial it is, this is the thread to vent your anger and annoyance.

Last thread: http://www.606v2.com/t199p950-the-that-really-grinds-my-gears-thread

Last edited by Linebreaker on Sat 05 Oct 2013, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread

Post by seanmichaels on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 1:45 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:Let it out Tino.

I think you'd like my dog. I like her more than more than most my friends. She always agrees with me and she hates cats.
I'd like her Korean style.

I don't hate cats, they are just pompous and ignorant.  Did you know Jeff carries his cat around in his m*n-bag?
he doesn't seem to be biting today. that or your gentle ribbing has sent him on a toblerone binge.
I've always thought a man owning a cat means that he can't reproduce.
I would probably be a good case study for that theory. I had always put my good fortune down to being too pi55ed in my slotting years but it could have, as you say, been the cat.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 1:48 pm

You were slotting your cat?

Sick.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 1:54 pm

Well the names can be confusing...

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 1:54 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:You were slotting your cat?  

Sick.
That is a savillesque line of thought......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 1:58 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Well the names can be confusing...
Laugh 

Genius.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 2:03 pm

Laugh 

Genius.
I don't get it....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 2:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:Let it out Tino.

I think you'd like my dog. I like her more than more than most my friends. She always agrees with me and she hates cats.
Does your Staffie have a studded collar?
Of course not Sean, how frightfully vulgar. It wouldn't really go with the thick metal chain lead she has, too much metal on show.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 2:07 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Laugh 

Genius.
I don't get it....
That's because you're substantially less intelligent than Luckless Pedestrian or myself.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 2:17 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Laugh 

Genius.
I don't get it....
That's because you're substantially less intelligent than Luckless Pedestrian or myself.

You missed me of Tino.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 2:18 pm

You're right, I did.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 2:29 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Mothers / Au pairs doing the school run.
Get that every morning near me. Question ladies..
A/ Why do you need such a ******g big car to carry one toddler to Nursery
B/Why do you have to wear ALL your make-up on your face? You're only dropping kids off to go home again (I see them wandering around the village when I'm on a late shift at what some people would call "normal working hours"
C/ Why do you insist on parking across my driveway. Does the fact that there's TWO cars in the drive and clear signs of habitation within just pass you by or are you such a self impotant **** you think you have the God given right to park on my property?

Once caught a woman parking UP my driveway and she had the ******g nerve to say "I'll only be five minutes" I said "You'll be a **** sight longer replacing your four slashed tires if you don't shift it NOW"

Last edited by DAVE667 on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 2:31 pm

Laugh 

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 2:46 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/athletics/24948510

THIS!!!!! Hhow can it be allowed to stand, the guy's clearly "running" out of his lane.

See me right, I'm in the Guiness Book of World Records for being part of the largest full Drum Kit Assembly (798 of us on July 15th 2012 at Event City, Manchester) I didn't take violin, I played my drum kit and DIDN'T CHEAT!!!!

Oh my word, this sort of stuff angers genuine World Record Holders like me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 2:47 pm

DAVE, you've got a cat, haven't you?

Have you got a m*n-bag?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 2:52 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:DAVE, you've got a cat, haven't you?

Have you got a m*n-bag?
Yes, I call it my scrotum.

Saying I "have a cat" is stretching it slightly, it's in our house but it's the wife's cat uness it sh*ts on the bathroom rug them suddenly "our" cat has made a mess

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 2:54 pm

Does your scrotum have a strap so that you can carry it over your shoulder?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 2:57 pm

You and Jeff really are living representations of the feminisation of Yorkshire.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 2:58 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Does your scrotum have a strap so that you can carry it over your shoulder?
Didn't that bloke with the massive balls have a strap / modified braces contraption for his scrotum that stopped them dragging along the floor?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 2:59 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Does your scrotum have a strap so that you can carry it over your shoulder?
Didn't that bloke with the massive balls have a strap / modified braces contraption for his scrotum that stopped them dragging along the floor?
Who, Dave?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:00 pm

Buster Gonad?

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by rick_dagless on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:00 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Didn't that bloke with the massive balls have a strap / modified braces contraption for his scrotum that stopped them dragging along the floor?
You maybe thinking of Buster Gonad and his unfeasiblylarge man bags

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rick_dagless on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:00 pm

great minds Luckless... (or childish ones)

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:07 pm

didn't anyone see the program?

Spoiler:
The "That Really Grinds My Gears" Thread - Page 20 Wesley-Warren--The-man-with-10-stone-testicles-1980436

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:09 pm

I bet they grind his gears

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:09 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:Nothing wrong staffies. My dog is a half staffie, not sure what's she's crossed with (possibly an American bull dog) and she's the best behaved dog you'll ever meet.

They get a bad press from wannabe rich Tory boys like toppy.
Ha!

They get a bad press for being the dog of choice for chav scum who see them as a weapon and status symbol.
And you blame the dog for that?
Dogs are like guns. People that like/defend them come out with the phrase "guns don't kill people, people do" and "there's no such thing as bad dogs, just bad owners". Well my view is the same on both, if one is very dangerous and regularly used in a dangerous fashion with threat and/or action of violence and/or intimidation then they should be banned. Staffies fit this as much as handguns.

If no chav had ever owned one there probably wouldn't be an issue. But the fact is your putting something extremely dangerous into the hands of someone utterly irresponsible and then acting surprised/defensive when it all ends it tears.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:11 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:

Another thing about dog owners is those that own little rat types who think it is adorable when they come up and growl at my dog. It's isn't fine and if they annoy my dog too much she will probably just eat them.
I'll tell you what it is that f*cks me off about dog owners, the fact they think the pavement belongs to them.  The owner walks on one side with the dog on the other side with the lead stretched across the path like some Vietcong trip wire.  Then you have to stop and wait for them to move or for their dog to stop p*ssing on its own legs and come to their side.  T*ssers.

Another thing, dog owners are always signing Christmas cards from their dogs.  Happy Christmas from Dave, Mary and Rover.  F*ck off you cretins.  I don't like your stinking dog anyway.  Although ironically, I would be impressed if it could actually sign its own name.

Dogs are idiots.
Dogs are definitely idiots. Thick as pig sh!t. The fact they have good smell and can catch a Frisbee is only thing that differentiates them from sheep. See my earlier "may as well have a kid/baby" point.

Compare that to cats who are intelligent and independent. Should watch Eddie Izzard's "Pavlov's Cat" skit, absolutely hilarious and makes the point remarkably well!!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:12 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:But the fact is your putting something extremely dangerous into the hands of someone utterly irresponsible and then acting surprised/defensive when it all ends it tears.
Are you talking about dogs or scrotums?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:15 pm

It should definitely be illegal for any dog to be off its lead in public. In a wood, in a field, in a park, on the high-street. It doesn't matter, it should be law for them to on a fixed length lead if out in public.

I know the majority of people are mauled in a house or garden, but if there is so much as one more person that gets bitten/mauled whilst out in the street it is too much. Have we not progressed enough as a race to keep dogs on a lead.

It will take a politicians son or daughter to get their face mauled off in a public park before anything is done.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rick_dagless on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:16 pm

Same can be said about Chavs Tino...

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:16 pm

This may be a bit controversial but anyone else find Tess Daly's voice is like someone scratching their nails down a blackboard.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:17 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:It should definitely be illegal for any dog to be off its lead in public.  In a wood, in a field, in a park, on the high-street.  It doesn't matter, it should be law for them to on a fixed length lead if out in public.

I know the majority of people are mauled in a house or garden, but if there is so much as one more person that gets bitten/mauled whilst out in the street it is too much.  Have we not progressed enough as a race to keep dogs on a lead.

It will take a politicians son or daughter to get their face mauled off in a public park before anything is done.
You big jessie.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:18 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:It should definitely be illegal for any dog to be off its lead in public.  In a wood, in a field, in a park, on the high-street.  It doesn't matter, it should be law for them to on a fixed length lead if out in public.

I know the majority of people are mauled in a house or garden, but if there is so much as one more person that gets bitten/mauled whilst out in the street it is too much.  Have we not progressed enough as a race to keep dogs on a lead.

You big jessie.
Says the bloke that won't go to New York as he is scared of tall buildings.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:20 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

You big jessie.
Says the bloke that won't go to New York as he is scared of tall buildings.
Tall buildings and woofties.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:29 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:Nothing wrong staffies. My dog is a half staffie, not sure what's she's crossed with (possibly an American bull dog) and she's the best behaved dog you'll ever meet.

They get a bad press from wannabe rich Tory boys like toppy.
Ha!

They get a bad press for being the dog of choice for chav scum who see them as a weapon and status symbol.
And you blame the dog for that?
Dogs are like guns.  People that like/defend them come out with the phrase "guns don't kill people, people do" and "there's no such thing as bad dogs, just bad owners".  Well my view is the same on both, if one is very dangerous and regularly used in a dangerous fashion with threat and/or action of violence and/or intimidation then they should be banned.  Staffies fit this as much as handguns.

If no chav had ever owned one there probably wouldn't be an issue.  But the fact is your putting something extremely dangerous into the hands of someone utterly irresponsible and then acting surprised/defensive when it all ends it tears.
My dog, as tough as she may be would probably struggle to kill multiple humans in 30 seconds. So I think a gun may be a slightly better weapon.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:30 pm

seanmichaels wrote:This may be a bit controversial but anyone else find Tess Daly's voice is like someone scratching their nails down a blackboard.
She's a bit too man like for me. I probably still would but it would probably be a humiliating experience.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:33 pm

Such law would never get passed for a couple if reasons.

A big proportion of the UK love dogs and lots of votes would be lost.
It is very silly.

I personally think we should ban cars. They kill more people than dogs through irresponsible ownership.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:36 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:

It is very silly.

I personally think we should ban cars. They kill more people than dogs through irresponsible ownership.
Yes but cars are very useful tool and don't generally hurt people who are having a peaceful wander through a park.

Dogs are not a useful tool.  They are thick, ugly and their breath smells.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:37 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote: would probably struggle to kill multiple humans in 30 seconds.
What a pathetic dog then.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:39 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:

It is very silly.

Yes but cars are very useful tool and don't generally hurt people who are having a peaceful wander through a park.
Nor do dogs.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:40 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:

It is very silly.

Maybe, but they do have the RB thing....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:40 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:

It is very silly.

But plenty of women are thick, ugly and have smelly breath.

Dogs are useful. My girlfriend was walking our dog when a drunk man got quite aggressive with her (the dog was off the lead so he wasn't aware of her) pushing her about and being a general scum bag. My dog bit him and he piped down pretty quickly. Potentially stopped her being attacked.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:40 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:

It is very silly.

Nor do dogs.
Yes they do.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:41 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:

It is very silly.

And talk about ugly. Don't you own a Chrysler?

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:42 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:

It is very silly.

It's practical.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:44 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:

It is very silly.

It's practical.  
Just like Jeff's m*n bag.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:45 pm

Laugh 

He is a big girls blouse.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:45 pm

Holy mother of God. I didn't know that.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:47 pm

Can't believe we may actually have found something that get's you hot under the collar....!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:48 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:

Can't believe we may actually have found something that get's you hot under the collar....!
Nah, just trying to wind Jack up really.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 3:49 pm

Although I do genuinely think dogs are stupid and ugly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum