The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 18/05/12

+4
Fernando
Blade
Lee
jeromedubois
8 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 18/05/12 Empty 6CW Escalation 18/05/12

Post by jeromedubois Fri 04 May 2012, 3:13 pm

Escalation Card

*Keith Leone to be awarded the 6CW Title by Special Guest

6CW Tag Team Title

GazzyD and Jerome Dubois vs Perfect Jack and ?????

Yarmouth Blade vs Hero

Mr.Kenty vs ?????

*Announcement about the Tag Team Division

Number 1 Contendership for the TV Title

Josh Valor vs Zach Corchia vs Visage vs Hidari vs Udo Berg vs Mike Hill

*Announcement for the next PPV

Eliminator vs Cerberus

*Treasure Trail Interview with Jackson Black

Lex Hart vs Johnny Lawless

Champion vs Champion

Killbane© vs Jackson Black ©

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 18/05/12 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 18/05/12

Post by jeromedubois Fri 04 May 2012, 3:13 pm

Feel free to promo here Smile

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat 05 May 2012, 2:07 pm

The crowd in the arena are taking their seats preparing for the fallout from an amazing Night of Glory.

The lights go out and an eerie wind begins to howl, it starts off quiet but becomes louder and louder, suddenly a familiar countdown begins sending the crowd into a chorus of boos

Eins...
zwei...
Drei...
vier...
Fünf...
Sechs...
Sieben...
Acht...
Neun...
Aus!

when the count reaches 10 Ice blue pyros explode and dry ice bellows out of the curtain as Udo Berg steps out onto the ramp looking less than pleased.

He stands there for a few seconds soaking in the hatred being spewed at him from a venomous crowd. Eventually he starts to slowly walk to the ring apparently unscathed from his shocking match at Night of Glory...

JT: Ladies and Gentlemen what a night of glory it truly was, titles changed hands, rivalries came to a head and new rivalries were born scores were settled and you can bet it was a night that no one will forget for a very long time.

HL: That's right Jeff and one match in particular that has had a lot of people talking on social media and the wrestling boards was the Treasure Trail match!

JT: Agreed the winner of that match turned out to be Jackson Black but many feel that the turning point of the match was what happened when this man, Udo Berg, was up the top of the ladder about to take the case down when Yarmouth Blade and Mike Hill worked together to push the ladder causing Udo to fall from the top of the ladder through 4 tables!

Stills of the night are shown with the final image being Udo Berg lying motionless on top of the wreckage of the tables.

JT: Personally I feel had Udo not have fallen from such a height through those tables he would be standing in the ring now with the Treasure Trail oportunity

HL: Perhaps but Black certainly earned that opportunity...

Udo climbs up the side of the ring and enters over the top rope, the crowd are still showing their anger as he is handed a microphone.

Udo: Night of Glory vass supposed to be a group of men battlink each other for de prize....

...but ass efer! Vhen faced with the might off ME! UDO BERG! These so called superstars vill put aside their supposed differences to push meine self off a ladder through FOUR TABLES!

Crowd: THROUGH 4 TABLES! THROUGH 4 TABLES!

Udo: But no matter, ass I am sure tonight vill be no different, BUT....I ask the vest of the competitors in the TV Title Number von contenders match, do you feel you can beat me von on von? DO YOU FEEL that you haff the power to go up against Udo Berg? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO

Udo: ...HAHAHA OF COURSE YOU DON'T! Diss time there iss no ladder...there are no tables, unt if you some how manage to get me out off the ring, I PROMISE you all! I vill back in very quickly unt I vill make you ALL!! PAY!! DEARLY!!

Udo lets out an almighty roar as the crowd begin to chant YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 05 May 2012, 8:08 pm

Blade is seen back stage kicking electrical equipment all over the place and walks up to some steel shutters and starts to hammer away at them with his fist and starts to kick the hell out of the huge shutter which makes a hell of a racket.

Blade: God damn Sheffield United they never do any think write, In the bloody play off's well that's it no more season ticket's for me, God damn stupid idiot's.

Blade picks up a huge wooden box and lifts it high in the air and smashers it to smithereens he continues to scream out load when MR Walker comes storming through a bunch of workmen hiding away in the corner.

MR Walker: What the hell is going on here then Blade, What's all this racket about then, I hope you know that your going to pay for every single bit of this mess?

Blade pauses for a while and and takes a deep breath.

Blade: Don't you know what the hells up, Sheff United just blown it for automatic promotion and are now in the play off's and we never win in the play off's and if you think am paying for all of this you have got another think coming Walker.

Walker: You will pay for it and if you don't I will make things very hard for you, You know that Blade.

Blade: You and who's army, Genesis, Ha don't make me laugh, There done a spent force and so are you Walker, I will show you who's the more dominant force in this company when I face Hero, Hero what a name hey, This guy had it all and he decides to sign for you and Genesis and now look what happened, Lex Hart the guy that could't beat me when I was TV and now is former World champion thanks to Keith Leone.

I mean Hart through every think at Leone and still couldn't win what a joke, But me I am the future of this company and I will prove to you and the rest of the locker room that I should be world champion, Hero your in for the fight of your life, you will now what it's like to take on the best god damn technical wrestler the world has ever seen , Me Yarmouth blade.

Mr Walker: How dare you talk to me in that tone, I .......

Blade: Shut it Walker, I can talk to you any way I please, You know why, Cos I can, Who's gonna stop me you, Hell know, Your just a no body to me and so is Hero, That guy struts around hear like he thinks he owns the place but when I've finished with him he wont be walking he'll be in a wheelchair and eating his food out from a straw cos they way I feel right now that is just what am gonna do to him, Now if you don't mind am gonna find some young punk kid and kick the living hell out of him.

Walker stands back to let Blade pass and looks a little shocked as to Blades out burst, Blade brushes past walker and see's the workmen in the corner and walks over towards them but before Blade gets to them they all scatter in different directions.

Blade start's to smash some more wooden boxes up in anger and Walker just stands there looking on.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 15 May 2012, 12:29 am

We go back to ringside with Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd sat at the 6CW announce table

JT: What we saw at Night of Glory was something shocking and no one ever saw it coming, Engel Harlequin formed a "Circus of Horrors". Take a look at the footage folks

Tonight you are all welcomed inside the Circus of Horrors....and inside you are likely to find the most bizzarest and evilest of creatures....so without further ado heehehehehe...

*Engel's laughter fill the arena once more and then the lights come back on.The crowd are in stunned silence as three men are standing in the ring,surrounding Alex Walker and Hero.

JT:What the hell is this...what's going on here....

HE:You heard Engel....this is the "Circus of Horrors"...these are the recruits....chaos is reigning Jeff...

JT:My god this is a mugging...

Alex Walker shrinks away to safety as Cerberus and Orthrus pull Hero up off Engel Harlequin and then drill him in the centre of the ring with a massive double chokeslam.Visage then climbs up onto the top rope and delivers his "stampede" finisher from in high,driving all the wind out of Hero's body.Engel Harlequin slowly crawls back to his feet and he begins to chuckle maniacally as he stares at Alex Walker..

Engel Harlequin has unveiled a new monster,a monster that has been laying dormant underneath 6CW...The Circus of Horrors is open for business and boy they mean it...

Hero is completely out of it in the ring as Alex Walker quickly escapes under the ropes.Engel Harlequin is bleeding heavily from the face but he laughs maniacally as he stands up and joins Cerberus,Orthrus and Visage in the centre of the ring.All four men glare around at the booing masses as the action then goes backstage.

JT: What the future holds for 6CW now no one knows, Who will the Circus of Horrors target. All i know who ever it is better get out of town quickly because half of it is on it's way to the ring now

Fire comes out the turnbuckles as "hell" hits over the speaker mixed in with some creepy circus music, Boos starting to drown as the arena as they both head down to the ring and grab a microphone

C: We told you at the PPV that a grand unveiling would happen and that promise was delivered when we aligned ourselves with the grand master of mind games Visage and the leader of the Circus Engel Harlequin.

O: We aligned ourselves with Engel and Visage because they have similar goals to us, To rid 6cw of the morons that currently run it and take over and dominate this business. We are 4 of the most talented members of this run down dump of a company.

Crowd starts booing as Cerberus grins evilly

C: Tonight the reign of terror of the circus of horrors begins when Visage becomes NO.1 contender to the TV Title and i show why im the most dominant Extreme Champion 6cw has ever seen when i destroy Eliminator.

Welcome to fun and games of circus ladies and gentleman this is one ride 6cw will never ever forget

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue 15 May 2012, 4:53 am

Team Japan RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up a week after the events of Night of Glory. Team Japan has been torn from the inside out. This has to be one of the biggest let downs in the careers of the three men who competed in Night of Glory. The scene inside Team Japan's locker room opens with Hidari, Coach Taciabana and Miu. Dopant Zero are absent..The door oepns up with Mr. Marvleous)

Mr. Marvelous- And that problem is taken care off.

Hidari- What Sir?

Mr. Marvelous- Let's just say I have my connections when it comes to the business and this company almost faced a terrible loss but it appears the company has already pulled the plug on their management team. Expect New Management soon Team Japan!

(Hidari emotion went from depressed to shock)

Mr. Marvelous- Hidari are you ok?

Hidari- Yeah I'm alright sir. No questions asked

(Hidari knows not to question the actions of Mr. Marvelous. This man is a powerful being who never change his smile. he always seem happy but behind the happiness is a deadly man. Mr. Marvelous is a mob boss of the wrestling business at heart.)

Mr. Marvelous- Now let the pass be the pass and move on with the future Hidari you have a #1 contendership ahead of you.

Hidari- World Title?

Coach Taciabana- TV

(Hidari's expression went from shocked to annoyed)

Coach Tachiabana- Win that damn Match or else face consequences!

Mr. Marvelous- Now Now Tachibana....Hidari already knows what will happen if he fail this task ahead.. no need to frighten the future of this business. We are here to take over European Wrestling Afterall. Hidari please leave

(Miu laughs)

Miu- What a joke! Hidari I hope you learn for this because the punishment is a pain in the ass. Fall or Die right?

Coach Taciabana- That slogan Fall or Die I will give Tsukasa and Kenzaki credit. Including Hidari for coming up with a unique slogan as a threat. It's sad that instead of the opponent living the hype Team Japan is falling apart. Make this the last mistake!

(Hidari storms off slamming the door)

Mr. Marvelous- For now on Taciabana I want you to assist Dopant Zero in their matches! I am giving manager duties to you!

Coach Tacibana- Than You Sir

(Scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue 15 May 2012, 9:01 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene reopens back up backstage in a 6CW Arena... The camera zooms as Hidari Kenji storms through the backstage Arena.. He looks and spots 6CW Camera Men and Reporters.. He ignores them as they catch Hidari and try to get a interview from him

6CW Reporter 1- Hidari!!!

6CW Reporter 2- Hidari!!

6CW Reporter 1- Hidari Please Wait!!!!

6CW Reporter 2- Hidari what's the current situation of Team Japan?!!!

6CW Reporter 1- Online Rumors are speculating that Team Japan will soon be broken up! Are you guys moving back to Japan???

(Hidari turns his head in anger)

Hidari- I advise you to shut the hell up and get out my way unless you want to get hurt. All of your pointless questions will be answered once I get out the to the ring. Now leave!

6CW Reporter 3- Hidari are you avoiding our questions because you're afraid of the truth?

(Hidari snaps and proceeds to punch the reporter hard in the face. The reporter falls down as Hidari walks off the the ring scene fades)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene reopens back up in the 6CW Arena...The fans are hyped and excited for the upcoming Escalation.. "Hood Hop" blast as the fans in the Arena begins to boo Hidari Kenji. The Japanese Wrestler walks out int he crowd of booes. He ignores it as he walks down the ramp in disappointment and lost of direction. He walks up the stairs and into the ring as "Hood Hop" dies..)

(The fans boo as Hidari smirks)

Hidari- I could brag all day long about how Night of Glory was the worst night in my whole damn career in this poor excuse of a company but i won't! Now I hear this company has new management which give me a reason not to Poopie on this company!

(The fans Boo)

Hidari- I'm all about progressing towards the future! And this is what I get in return funny because a year from now the people who has the upper advantage will not be here in his company! Ask Geoff Steel! I took his ass out of this company! He's probably somewhere in a wheelchair wishing he could get his dirty hands on me!

(The fans chant "You Suck")

Hidari- Better Yet! Shawn Styles I wiped the floor with that idiot he's probably retired chanting USA!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Regardless of the fact I am peed because now Genesis is slowly dying I have to worry about Keith Leone running around like he actually means something to this company! News Flash Keith you defeated me for the #1 contendership! The only reason why you are the current World Heavyweight Champion is be cause of me! I helped you gain your reputation as a World Heavyweight Champion!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Now I could give craps less about Lex Hart losing th belt in fact I'm glad he lost it. But Keith Leone you're just a walking target now that you are World Champion. I suggest you run away..FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- But what pisses me off the most is Jackson Black

(The fans cheer)

Hidari- Oh god are you serious Jackson Black the career Comeback of 2012. If getting his ass whooped by Genesis wasn't hilarious. I guess someone deep down wanted Jackson black to retained his title at Night of Glory now Jackson has held that belt for nearly 10 months I think? You don't deserve to have that International Title Jackson Black! You don't deserve my Treasure Trail Contract Jackson Black!

(The fans Boo)

Hidari- But what seems the get under my skin the most is that Jackson Black believes he's untouchable well get this straight Jackson black! I will end you! I will end your career! You will fall and die by my hand!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You people don't understand how badly I want his heart and his career! I want to eat his career! Jackson Black you are the ultimate obstacle that stands in my way Jackson Black ever since day 1 when I came here I knew our paths were going to cross soon and it did! I want you to fall Jackson Black! I want your career to die Jackson Black!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- How interesting I'm have match a #1 contendership match caught in a group of idiots! A bunch of low-carders who doesn't have the Ambition and Drive I have to win! My will to win will carry me to be the new TV Champion! A TV Champion reign longer than that idiot Yarmouth Blade!

Hidari- 2012 maybe a let down but I will breakthrough!!!!!!!!

("Hood Hop" blast as Hidari drops the mic. He walks out the ring ignoring all the fans as the scene fades away..........)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 16 May 2012, 8:06 pm

*The screen lights up and in the middle of the image greeting the audience is the bold red 6CW logo and underneath it is exclusive in italic lettering. The scene then opens up to a thoughtful looking Mr Kenty wearing blue chino's and a casual grey shirt with his ostentatious green vans sitting on a iron container which transport goods and equipment to the shows in the backstage area. Kenty is slouched up against the wall with his legs dangling over the container and is sucking on a small sweet with the stick hanging out of his mouth when a casually dressed Jack Reynolds approaches with a microphone intact*

JR: Mr Kenty... what happened?

*Taking the sweet slowly out of his mouth and throwing it in the nearby bin, Kenty stares at Reynolds before sighing loudly before then getting his Iphone out of his pocket before texting madly. Reynolds stands by before gathering up some courage to try again*

JR: Mr Kenty with all due respect.. you must be a little happy at what transpired here at Night of Glory? your former friend Jackson Black won the treasure trail match and it appeared you finished any bad feelings towards Jackson with that handshake at the end of your match..?

*Abruptly, Kenty leaps off the container and gets right in the face of a cowering Jack Reynolds who loses eye contact. Kenty begins to speak loudly*

Mr Kenty: What did you say ehh Reynolds? Would you like to repeat what you just said huh? No..?

*A awkward silence descends before it is smashed by a sarcastically laughing Kenty who places his hand on the shoulder of Reynolds who looks a little discomforted. Kenty then stops before looking seriously into the eyes of the reporter with his piercing blue eyes and the begins to speak again a little calmer*

Mr Kenty: Jackson Black ruined my.. MY! Night of Glory.. No, no you see that little handshake.. it meant nothing. A pat on the back.. a ego feeder. There is no question that Jackson is a fantastic wrestler but you know what they say Reynolds.. every dog has its day and I guess today was his day. Jackson is entitled to one defining moment of his career and that came at the expense of yours truly a few other 6CW superstars who were to busy tripping up other each other to focus on the real deal in that match and that was Jackson Black. Black is like.. he's like a bull charging at the matador waving the red flag when he's primed to win..unstoppable if you will.. I digress however.. Black caught me on a bad night and it won't happen again. So tonight I hope Black keeps his briefcase very close to his chest and keeps it close to him at all times because you never know what could happen..

*Reynolds looking a little unnerved begins to speak again at a fuming looking Kenty*

JR: Any word of your Genesis future?

Mr Kenty: Genesis?! Genesis.. well let's just say that's not on my mind at the moment. As far as I'm concerned my nights work is done and that match has no real effect for me.. if Lex wins its a biggie no doubt.. if and this is a big If.. if Keith Leone wins then we shall see what the future holds.. but know this Reynolds and everybody else watching this little DVD extra at home.. Mr Kenty is not backing down. Mr Kenty is not going to walk away from this because truth be told this is all I got.. I'm here to win.. I'm here to dominate. I'm here to make this My time and it will be my time.. the future will be loud and proud. And quick a message to the whole 6CW lockeroom.. watch your backs. Things are going to get mighty interesting..

*Icily staring at the camera, Kenty then stares at Reynolds before storming off and leaving the roving reporter looking slightly shaky*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 16 May 2012, 9:02 pm

The titantron begins to play a video which happens to be a tribute to Killbane the crowd boo as soon as the name comes up.

the video begins to go through all the moments Killbane had won a championship and what he achieved in Mexico but then leads to Killbane wining the 6CW TV title in a amazing match.

The lights dim after the Video as Killbanes them song hits through the speakers the crowd boo while the lighting changes to green , red and white.

Killbane can be seen on top of the stage slowly walking from the stage. he can be seen holding the 6CW TV title around his shoulder as the crowd boo.
Killbane makes it down to the ring while the crowd boo.

Killbane: it has begun a revolution the same revolution that began in Mexico which throughout the Americans will now throughout the rest of the roster in the back. There is not a single person in the back that can match my talent and what I bring to the roster and fed.

Crowd boo as Killbane begins to mock them.

Killbane: I am the leader of this revolution and the battle for the 6CW TV title has been won but this war of domination in this company is not yet over! I will not stop in till I am the head of this company! Business wise and wrestler wise!!

Killbane: i will show why i am a force and why I will become a world champion! i will show you why Mexico is the true home of wrestling when I defeat the American know as Jackson Black!! i will fight for the people of Mexico and for my pride !!!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 17 May 2012, 1:36 pm

The Words Welcome To Hell flash up on the screen several times before the camera cuts to the Lair of The Eliminator

E- You Think You Are Dominant Cerberus.
You Think You Are Going To Destroy Me Cerberus.
You Even Think You Are Going To Beat Me.
Well You Are Mistaken.
I Have Been Dominated, Destroyed And Beaten Before And Each Time I
Have Come Back Stronger
You Are Just Another Obstacle On The Road Of Success
Therefore You Will Be Eliminated, Just Like Colbart Pickwhistle Was At The
PPV
The End Is Coming, Everyone Will Be Eliminated And It Shall Be The
Eliminator Who Is Left Standing.

Eliminator picks up a strand of Barbed wire from a table, he wraps it round his Fist and begins scraping it down his arm to cause a flow of blood to seep down it

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down