The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your favourite moment/match of this years World Championships

4 posters

Go down

What was your favourite moment/match of this years World Championships  Empty What was your favourite moment/match of this years World Championships

Post by Kenny Tue 08 May 2012, 4:49 pm

First of all congratulations to Ronnie on winning , he looked the most focussed and comfortable i have ever seen him clap .

Secondly it was great to see such good banter on the World Championship thread , lets hope that we can have more like it .

And on that note , i was wondering what everyones favourite moment or match this year ?

The final became one sided and although i enjoyed it it was somewhat of a anti climax to what was imo a very World Championships .

So what stuck out for you ? Hendry's 147 ? O'Sullivans 92 clearance when the balls were all over the table ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

What was your favourite moment/match of this years World Championships  Empty Re: What was your favourite moment/match of this years World Championships

Post by The Special Juan Tue 08 May 2012, 4:51 pm

Of the tournament:

Favourite moment: Hendry's 147. What a way to bow out.

Favourite match: Trump v Carter. It had everything.

Player of the Tournament: Jamie Jones. Hadn't seen much of him but he was brilliant to watch in amongst the balls.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

What was your favourite moment/match of this years World Championships  Empty Re: What was your favourite moment/match of this years World Championships

Post by Hibbz Tue 08 May 2012, 4:57 pm

My favourite moment was when Carter had Judd in a vicious safety and Judd stepped up and banged in a red down the cushion. The look on Carter's face was fantastic.

Just a pity he had the last laugh.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Tue 08 May 2012, 4:59 pm

For me,

Favourite moment: Hendry's 147. Brilliant to watch

Favourite match: Ding - Day. To me that was edge of the seat great snooker.

Player of the Tournament: Cliché again but to me Ronnie was the player of the tournement.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 08 May 2012, 8:05 pm

Ronnie was without question the player of the tournament but he was pushed close by Jamie Jones who took to the Worlds like a duck to water .

Hendrys 147 was a stand out of course .

Loved Carters fist pump when he thought it was all over against Trump only to then change to utter fear when it looked like Trump might come back .

favourite match for me not an obvious one but i would say Ronnie v Robbo just for the way Ronnie dispatched him .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Thu 10 May 2012, 10:56 am

Cruelest but funny moment was when Allen pumped his fist because he thought he won a frame, only to see the ball disappear and he lost the match Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down