The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would you deal with Joseph Barton?

+18
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
liverbnz
Hero
cherriesfna
Ent
Lee
azania
Josiah Maiestas
Thomond
Gregers
Geordie
Good Golly I'm Olly
The Special Juan
hampo17
Marky
GSC
Duty281
Crimey
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How would you deal with Joseph Barton? - Page 3 Empty How would you deal with Joseph Barton?

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 5:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'd like to see QPR show some backbone and terminate his contract with immediate effect although I'm not sure it's that simple?

His actions today were just vile.

But such is football the cretin will probably turn up at another club after putting pen to paper on another bumper contract. It kinda sucks really.

And from a sporting perspective he's not really that good anyway but I digress.

Cheers guys.

Back to top Go down

How would you deal with Joseph Barton? - Page 3 Empty Re: How would you deal with Joseph Barton?

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 5:36 pm

And Barton!

Back to top Go down

How would you deal with Joseph Barton? - Page 3 Empty Re: How would you deal with Joseph Barton?

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 5:38 pm

Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 5:44 pm

I can vision Kyle right now opening that envelope..

....Joey I have the results here....and they are conclusive....

....You are indeed a tool.

Now go and spend some time with Graham out the back. I'm off down the bookies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordy Mon 14 May 2012, 6:38 pm

I would ban him for life. He is a proven thug and sets an appalling example of sportsmanship and decency. Hes had second, third and fourth chances now and given what he earns I think its disgraceful that he behaves in this manner.

Gordy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 14 May 2012, 7:10 pm

Had a look at the footage. Tevez definitely hits out at Barton first and should get a ban for it but that's no excuse to elbow him, kick Aguero and try to headbutt Kompany before nearly taking down Balotelli too. I think Yaya would have killed him if he was on the park.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josef K. Mon 14 May 2012, 7:13 pm

Give him a fight with David Haye?

Josef K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3