What do you want to do before you die?

Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty What do you want to do before you die?

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly on Sun 27 May 2012, 7:36 pm

Simple question.
What do you want to do before you die?

I would like to:
1. Complete the London Marathon.
2. See the New England Patriots play at Gilette Stadium.
3. Go to Australia and watch a boxing day Ashes test at the MCG.
4. Marry a beautiful lady and have 2-3 kids!
5. Bit ambitious but I would like to see Norwich play in Europe again!!

What are the things you want to do before you die?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly

Posts : 46697
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 24
Location : Chris Woakes's wardrobe

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty Re: What do you want to do before you die?

Post by Guest on Sun 27 May 2012, 7:37 pm

Have a threesome with swedish twins... If that happens, then I'll happily go whenever.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty Re: What do you want to do before you die?

Post by Guest on Sun 27 May 2012, 7:53 pm

Sainty wrote:Have a threesome with swedish twins... If that happens, then I'll happily go whenever.


Laugh clap

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty Re: What do you want to do before you die?

Post by Enforcer on Sun 27 May 2012, 8:28 pm

Funnily enough I know Swedish twins, Henrik and Bjorn have said they're up for it if you are?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Posts : 3588
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 34
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty Re: What do you want to do before you die?

Post by Fists of Fury on Mon 28 May 2012, 9:16 am

ollyrules wrote:Simple question.
What do you want to do before you die?

I would like to:
1. Complete the London Marathon.
2. See the New England Patriots play at Gilette Stadium.
3. Go to Australia and watch a boxing day Ashes test at the MCG.
4. Marry a beautiful lady and have 2-3 kids!
5. Bit ambitious but I would like to see Norwich play in Europe again!!

What are the things you want to do before you die?

It's magic, mate.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Posts : 11721
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 32
Location : Birmingham, England

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty Re: What do you want to do before you die?

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly on Mon 28 May 2012, 9:24 am

Fists of Fury wrote:
ollyrules wrote:Simple question.
What do you want to do before you die?

I would like to:
1. Complete the London Marathon.
2. See the New England Patriots play at Gilette Stadium.
3. Go to Australia and watch a boxing day Ashes test at the MCG.
4. Marry a beautiful lady and have 2-3 kids!
5. Bit ambitious but I would like to see Norwich play in Europe again!!

What are the things you want to do before you die?

It's magic, mate.

Oh did you go to the last one!!!! That must have been immense, it was watching it at home on the TV! 80,000 fans at the start of play but by the end just 10,000 singing englishmen Yahoo
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly

Posts : 46697
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 24
Location : Chris Woakes's wardrobe

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty Re: What do you want to do before you die?

Post by cherriesfna on Mon 28 May 2012, 10:16 am

1: road trip across the USA from New England down to miami across to LA up to seattle.
2: get on TV
3: see bournemouth in the prem
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Posts : 7056
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 24
Location : Between Bournemouth and Hayling

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty Re: What do you want to do before you die?

Post by cherriesfna on Mon 28 May 2012, 10:16 am

ollyrules wrote:Simple question.
What do you want to do before you die?

I would like to:
1. Complete the London Marathon.
2. See the New England Patriots play at Gilette Stadium.
3. Go to Australia and watch a boxing day Ashes test at the MCG.
4. Marry Wilbrahimovic and have 2-3 kids!
5. Bit ambitious but I would like to see Norwich play in Europe again!!

What are the things you want to do before you die?
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Posts : 7056
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 24
Location : Between Bournemouth and Hayling

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty Re: What do you want to do before you die?

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly on Mon 28 May 2012, 10:28 am

cherriesfan wrote:1: road trip across the USA from New England down to miami across to LA up to seattle.
2: get on TV
3: see bournemouth in the BLUE SQUARE BET PREMIER

More realistic cherries thumbsup
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly

Posts : 46697
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 24
Location : Chris Woakes's wardrobe

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty Re: What do you want to do before you die?

Post by cherriesfna on Mon 28 May 2012, 10:40 am

ollyrules wrote:
cherriesfan wrote:1: road trip across the USA from New England down to miami across to LA up to seattle.
2: get on TV
3: see bournemouth in the BLUE SQUARE BET PREMIER

More realistic cherries thumbsup

raspberry
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Posts : 7056
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 24
Location : Between Bournemouth and Hayling

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty Re: What do you want to do before you die?

Post by CFCNick on Mon 28 May 2012, 12:09 pm

Sainty wrote:Have a threesome with swedish twins... If that happens, then I'll happily go whenever.

I hope you don't mean these Swedish twins. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6tBr6PMkBY

CFCNick

Posts : 4180
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 29
Location : Bedford, England

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty Re: What do you want to do before you die?

Post by Fists of Fury on Mon 28 May 2012, 3:10 pm

ollyrules wrote:
Fists of Fury wrote:
ollyrules wrote:Simple question.
What do you want to do before you die?

I would like to:
1. Complete the London Marathon.
2. See the New England Patriots play at Gilette Stadium.
3. Go to Australia and watch a boxing day Ashes test at the MCG.
4. Marry a beautiful lady and have 2-3 kids!
5. Bit ambitious but I would like to see Norwich play in Europe again!!

What are the things you want to do before you die?

It's magic, mate.

Oh did you go to the last one!!!! That must have been immense, it was watching it at home on the TV! 80,000 fans at the start of play but by the end just 10,000 singing englishmen Yahoo

Haha, no, I went to the trouncing we got in 2007!

However, I'm hugely glad I did. Instead of an England win I got to see Shane Warne's 700th Test wicket. The experience of almost 100,000 people roaring at his warmup, his first over (and every subsequent ball leading up to the wicket ball) and then the sheer mayhem upon him bowling Andrew Strauss with a typically ripping legbreak was just incredible. I was proud to have witnessed such a momentous moment in cricketing history, even if the bugger was up to his old tricks of bowling us out with absolute ease.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Posts : 11721
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 32
Location : Birmingham, England

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty Re: What do you want to do before you die?

Post by Cari on Mon 28 May 2012, 6:24 pm

Oh, is this like a bucket list?

Here's mine:

1. Have a go at driving a car. I've never even had so much as a lesson. I'm not too bothered about it, but I guess it's something I should at least have a bash at.
2. Get married. I like to think there's a decent Mr Cari out there for me somewhere and I'd be good wife I reckon Smile
3. Go horse riding - especially on a beach would be nice. Not being romantic or silly. I have a genuine fear of horses but would like to overcome that fear and horse riding looks like amazing fun too.
4. Go on a big rugby trip abroad - like the Lions tour or to see Wales play in the SH countries.
5. Overcome personal demons. Goes without saying...
6. See U2 live in Ireland. Probably do-able if they tour again...
7. Go to Jerusalem.

Cari

Posts : 18478
Join date : 2011-04-05
Location : De Cymru

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty Re: What do you want to do before you die?

Post by Adam D on Mon 28 May 2012, 7:46 pm

1. Interview Axel Rose within the next 2 years (I made a stupid £20 bet with my mate over this one!)
2. To do a job I absolutely love and be paid well to do it (such as journalism)
3. To be quoted in the press for my work on here (and not for being suspected of multiple murder like last time)
4. To be as happily married for the rest of my life as I am today
5. To retire to France


TBC.....

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Posts : 23684
Join date : 2011-01-24
Age : 46
Location : Parts Unknown

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty Re: What do you want to do before you die?

Post by eirebilly on Tue 29 May 2012, 7:19 am

Cari wrote:Oh, is this like a bucket list?

Here's mine:

1. Have a go at driving a car. I've never even had so much as a lesson. I'm not too bothered about it, but I guess it's something I should at least have a bash at.
2. Get married and become Mrs Tommy Bowe, I'd be good wife I reckon Smile
3. Go horse riding - especially on a beach would be nice. Not being romantic or silly. I have a genuine fear of horses but would like to overcome that fear and horse riding looks like amazing fun too.
4. Go on a big rugby trip abroad with Tommy Bowe - like the Lions tour or to see Wales play in the SH countries.
5. Overcome personal demons. Goes without saying...
6. See U2 live in Ireland. Probably do-able if they tour again...
7. Go to Jerusalem.

Helped you out there Cari Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Posts : 24072
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 48
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do before you die? Empty Re: What do you want to do before you die?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum