The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday at Aintree...a little help

3 posters

Go down

Friday at Aintree...a little help Empty Friday at Aintree...a little help

Post by jambo_k Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Evening guys!!

I am a very very casual Horse Racing fan i.e. i have a little flutter on the festivals however it's pretty safe to say i would lose a bet on a 1 horse race!
Basically i'm going to Aintree this Friday which i'm sure is going to be a great day however can any of you guys offer me any tips on who to look out for and hopefully help we leave with a smile on my face!

Any tips/help would be more than welcome!

Cheers

jambo_k

Back to top Go down

Friday at Aintree...a little help Empty Re: Friday at Aintree...a little help

Post by Solerina Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:34 pm

jambo_k wrote:Evening guys!!

I am a very very casual Horse Racing fan i.e. i have a little flutter on the festivals however it's pretty safe to say i would lose a bet on a 1 horse race!
Basically i'm going to Aintree this Friday which i'm sure is going to be a great day however can any of you guys offer me any tips on who to look out for and hopefully help we leave with a smile on my face!

Cheers

Hi jambo_k

Welcome to the forum Very Happy

I'm sure the guys on here will be posting some tips for Aintree in the next couple of days : )

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by racingnut Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:29 pm

jambo_k wrote:Evening guys!!

Cheers

Will be putting up my thoughts on fridays card tomorrow night my friend,take it or leave it for what its worth, although i might have something for the Topham thumbsup

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down