The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirk Kuyt leaves Liverpool.

Go down

Dirk Kuyt leaves Liverpool. Empty Dirk Kuyt leaves Liverpool.

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jun 2012, 10:01 pm

He has signed with Fernabahce on a three year deal.

Whilst not the most technically gifted player to don the famous red shirt he always gave us 110 per cent in every game and for this I thank you Dirk. A true model professional who will be missed.

Cheers guys.

Back to top Go down

Dirk Kuyt leaves Liverpool. Empty Re: Dirk Kuyt leaves Liverpool.

Post by Crimey Sun 03 Jun 2012, 10:04 pm

Despite believing he was right to be left out of most games last season, I still felt a little pang of disappointment when I saw he had left. He'd always have been a good option off of the bench and in back up, but clearly he wanted first team football.

An excellent servant to the club, I always felt he was underrated and offered more than just hard work, always popping up with important goals and for some reason I always expected him to end up staying here until the end of his career.

Hopefully we might see him come back as a coach as in interviews and on the pitch he always seemed intelligent.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jun 2012, 12:26 am

He never let us down Crimey and that hat-trick against UTD cements his place in folklore. An excellent servant to the club, couldn't put it better myself. A ledge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down