The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aintree Day Two

+3
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Swanseadabber
racingnut
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aintree Day Two - Page 2 Empty Aintree Day Two

Post by racingnut Thu 07 Apr 2011, 9:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Evening to all and sundry(or should it be " is anybody out there?").cracking stuff today with the highlight being Big Bucks,who has just about proved himself to be the best Nh in his chosen sphere of any that ive seen.
Tomorrow looks a tricky one again but ive had a little look and come up with this list of avoidables!

Race 1.Competitive,big field renewal.One that ive liked since he won at Taunton earlier in the season is IOLITH.Think he will appreciate this better ground and he comes here very fresh having given Cheltenham the swerve.

Race 2.Will give all those that ran at Cheltenham a wide berth,particularly Wayward Prince as everyhting he does looks hard work and he tends to hit a flat spot,you cant do that round here.QUITO DE LA ROQUE is my idea and for all that he has form on bad ground i do think that this better surface and less demanding track will play to his strengths.

Race 3. Cracking race with lots of old foes meeting again.Cant get away from the fact that MASTER MINDED has beaten all this lot at some point beforehand and although he ran flat in the Champion Chase i am a great believer in the form is temporary,class is permanent theory.

Race 4.Tremendous handicap,plenty have been round here before and its a real pinstickers dream but i have always had a soft spot for SIEGEMASTER.Verges on conditions class at his best,he won a big hcap earlier in the year,hes used to carrying big weights(great run in last years Irish national) and will appreciate the strong pace on this better surface.He has a touch of quality,big player in my book.

Race 5.Very good edition of this race,as before im ignoring Cheltenham horses and going for BACK IN FOCUS.Bolted up at Haydock,beating Court in Motion.If he acts on this quicker ground then he must go close.

Race 6.Notebook horse..GOLDEN CHIEFTAIN.Lovely big chasing type but not short of pace.won nicely last time and will love coming off a strong pace.

Race 7.Sorry but i dont do bumpers.

Good luck if you play Very Happy

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Aintree Day Two - Page 2 Empty Re: Aintree Day Two

Post by Solerina Fri 08 Apr 2011, 4:34 pm

steveo77 wrote:ok ive got to do a bit of work and then Im heading off home.
hope to see a few people on here for Grand National Day tomorrow thumbsup

Bye steveo.....thanks for your company this afternoon Hug

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2