The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbroken Results

Go down

Unbroken Results Empty Unbroken Results

Post by jeromedubois Mon 09 Jul 2012, 2:37 pm

The Show opens.

"Games of Fools" by Koritni begins to play as a Blue and Yellow themed video packages begins to play highlighting the rivalries and the Ruler of the Ring match as the final images is of Lex Hart and Keith Leone with the 6CW World Heavyweight Title in the background.

The Camera goes straight to the top of the ramp, where a pyro shows goes off, as the camera begins to pan across the fans as signs such as,

"Dicey First GrandSlam Champion"

"Blade+Hill=Tag Team Champs!"

"Dubois Fears Gazzy!"

"Lex is a Cheat!"

As we go over to the commentary team.

JT: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to another 6CW PPV as after 6 weeks have passed from Night of Glory, Unbroken dawns upon us as personal feuds have brewed and a new invasion occurs, but tonight we look to settle at least part of the picture for the PPV Beachfront Brawl, as the one Half of the Main Event will be named here tonight!

HE: Indeed Jeff, but more importantly we will find out, will Keith Leone regain his title off the opportunist Lex Hart?

JT: Well first and foremost Henry is a very personal feud as Jerome Dubois and GazzyD finally meet in the ring one on one! And Who will come out on top?

HE: Well Jeff, Jerome Dubois has not forgotten what GazzyD and Genesis did to him back in 2011, and tonight he seeks to get even for what has been a very long road back for the Frenchmen…

JT: Even? He turned on his tag team partner!

HE: Jeff, don’t you get it? It showed how much this meant to him! He was willing to sacrifice the tag team titles in order to get revenge.

“Airplane” Hits as the arena erupts into a chorus of cheers. Out comes GazzyD wearing a black trunks Gaz written on the back in white. GazzyD strides downt he ramp hi5 the crowd, and leaps on to the apron and steps into the ring. Gazzy make his way to one side of the ring where he waits for his opponent.

JT: Gazzy looks ready, to finally get a piece of Dubois, for the torment he put him through.

HE: Torment? What about being taking out for 9 months? You have double standards Jeff….

“Beat the Devil’s Tattoo” begins to play as out comes Jerome Dubois with 3 other men. Dubois is dressed in a suit as he makes his way down the ramp with a microphone in hand as Gazzy looks on perplexed.

JT: What’s going on here?

HE: Dubois isn’t even dressed to compete!

Dubois slides into the ring the ring as the 3 men behind him follow on

JD: BONSOIR MES AMIS!!!!

*Crowd burst into a chorus of boo’s.

JD: Bonsoir Gazzy…..

Dubois begins to smile…

JD: Now I know what you are thinking Gazzy, where are my trunks, and my glorious robe? It is simple really…..I am tired Gazzy, I am tired of these fans, and I am tired of you….Because you see, having given the new contract that we signed to my lawyers, there are several things that we are not happy about and therefore we brought all of this to Mr.Crowley attention……
JT: And?

HE: Sssshhhh he is speaking……

JD: And well….while he was unhappy at first, Mr.Crowley shares our concerns and therefore we have made that contract we signed just a week ago void….meaning that this match will not take place here tonight!

HE: What?

JT: This is cowpat!

JD: In fact Gazzy I have actually filed for a restraining order on you which means you are unable to get within 100 meters of me or even lay a hand on me or else I am…

Gazzy had enough and super kicks Dubois in the head as he falls to the matt the 3 lawyers try to intervene but Gazzy fights them and super kicks one of them out of the ring as the other two are laying motionless on the mat. Dubois is seen crawling away out of the ring and trying to make his way up the ramp but Gazzy is seen running along the barricade and leaps off it hitting a flying clothesline from behind taking Dubois down.

Gazzy then gets on top of Dubois and hits a series of MMA like shots to the head as Dubois gets busted open. Gazzy then goes under the ring and grabs a steel chair. As Dubois groggily gets back up.

*SMACK!

JT: What a shock to the head!!!!

HE: Come on where is security!!!

Gazzy then rips off Dubois jacket and throws it into the crowd as blood begins to cover Dubois white shirt as Dubois hits another series of shot to head and then drags Dubois back up to his feet using his tie. Gazzy then rips open Dubois shirt and hits a knife edge chop and smacks his head against the barricade and then hits a suplex on the ramp. A series of referee’s rush out from the back and try to get Gazzy to back away but he won’t have any of it as Gazzy swats the referee’s away and as Dubois slowly gets back up, Gazzy hits another chop as Dubois stumbles up the ramp again.

As Gazzy follows behind, Dubois hits a knee thrust to the gut and then clobbers the back, but Gazzy then drives Dubois spine first against the glass wall with “Unbroken” written at the top of the ramp. Dubois slowly gets back up and Gazzy back away he then charges towards Dubois and leaps in the air and hits a running hurricarana sending Dubois flying through the glass wall as a thud is heard in the back as Gazzy gets back up to his feet.

JT: Oh my!!!!

*Crowd: 6C-Dub!!!
HE: My God!!!! Gazzy needs to be stop!!! That was ridiculous!!!!

Gazzy raises one arm in the air as the camera shows the 3 laid out lawyers in and around the ring as Dubois is laying motionless.

JT: Well one thing for sure match or not, Gazzy has exploded and has unleashed 5 weeks of frustration out on the phenomene francais!

HE: This isn’t the last we hear of this!!!

We go to commercials.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Unbroken Results Empty Re: Unbroken Results

Post by jeromedubois Mon 09 Jul 2012, 2:37 pm

We are back from Commercials.

Hidari appears on screen as he is seen making his way towards the ring.

JT: Well ladies and gentlemen up next is a very personel match between Hidari, as he takes on Tsukasa and Kenzaki!!

HE: Hold on a second Jeff, I am told there is news coming from the Dopant Zero locker room, let’s go to the back….

As the scene changes we are in the Dopant Zero where Kenzaki is seen laid out with the flag of Japan spray painted on to his stomach as Tsukasa rushes on to the scene to checking on his partner.

T: HIDARI!!!!!

Tsukasa gets up and walks away towards the ring.

JT: It couldn’t be him? Could it have been?

HE: Well one thing for sure the number games has just improved for Hidari!

We go to commercials

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 09 Jul 2012, 2:38 pm

We are back from Commercials

HE: Well Ladies and Gentlemen up next is a match that has lead to really a series of unfortunate events.

JT: Indeed Henry, one week it was Hidari, the next Dopant Zero, and neither are willing to accept responsibility for their actions.

HE: IT isn’t that Jeff, these men come from Japan therefore for them this is all about pride and nothing else. That is why it has come to this.

JT: Well these two teams have accepted that Team Japan has run it’s course and it will end by seeing who is the better man here tonight!

“Got Yourself a Gun” Begins to play out comes Tsukasa looking rather distressed as he power strides down the ramp towards the ring. Tsukasa leaps on to the apron and enters the ring as he begins to waves his arms towards the ramp telling Hidari to come out right now.

“Hood Hop” begins to play Hidari comes charging out through the crowd behind Tsukasa and clothesline the Dopant Zero man from behind. Hidari begins to unleash a rapid series of stomps as he keep Tsukasa grounded. As Tsukasa gets back up to his feet slowly Hidari hits a stiff right sending Tsukasa back against the ropes. Hidari hits a stinging kick to the ribs and then a chop as he then hits a snapmare. Hidari then runs the ropes and hits a low drop kick to the head.

Tsukasa shrugs his head and gets back up as Hidari hits a tornado kick as he stumbles into the corner. Hidari then back away and flies in with a Miz like clothesline in the corner. As Tsukasa stumbles away Hirdari climbs to the top of the rope. And as Tsukasa turns around Hidari hits a missile drop kick from the top rope. Hidari drops down and goes for the pin.

1…

2…..

JT: Tsukasa kicks out!

HE: Great start here by Hidari!

Hidari then climbs on top of Tsukasa and unleashes a series of nasty punches to head and then breaks away. As Tsukasa tries to get back up Hidari measures him up and hits a huge Buzzaw like kick to the head, as Tsukasa stumbles to the mat. Hidari hooks the leg.

1….

2….

Thre

JT: Tsukasa gets the shoulder up!

HE: Hidari starting to get frustrated here Jeff!

Hidari picks Tsukasa up and hits a series of kicks backing Tsukasa against the ropes as Hidari delivers an irish whip but Tsukasa counters and hits one of his own. Hidari leaps on to the second rope and bounces off it going for a crossbody but Tsukasa counters and hits a huge spinebuster out of nowhere!

JT: What a move!!

HE: The Big man saw his opening!

Tsukasa groggily gets back up and begins to shout in Japanese as Hidari grasps ahold of his ribs. Tsukasa picks Hidari p and hits a knee thrust to the gut and then lift Hidari in the air and throws him into the corner. Tsukasa then begins to let some shots go to the head and body as then hits a huge uppercut as Hidari falls down in a seated position. Tsukasa then drives his knee into Hidari throat as the referee begins to count to 5. At the count of 4 Tsukasa breaks the hold and picks Hidari up and immediately clothesline him down.

Tsukasa then runs the ropes and hits a Hulk Hogan like leg drop. Tsukasa then tries to go for a sharpshooter, but Hidari shoves Tsukasa away. As Hidari quickly gets back up, Tsukasa come off the ropes and hits a spear out of nowhere and then drops down to go for the cover.

1….

2…..

3!

HE: No Hidari gets the shoulder up!

Tsukasa waves his arm to the top of the ramp as out comes Mr.Marvelous to check on the two men. Tsukasa then picks Hidari up and props him on his shoulder and makes his way over to the corner and hits a snake eyes, and Tsukasa then runs the ropes and leaps in the air and hits a flying clothesline taking Hidari off his feet. Tsukasa then grabs Hidari knee and smashes it against the mat. He then drags Hidari and props his left leg on the bottom rope. Tsukasa then leaps in the air and drives his knee into Hidari leg. Tsukasa measures Hidari and then viciously stomps his left knee, and thigh, as continues to wear the leg down.

Mr.Marvelous begins to motion to Tsukasa to lock in the sharpshooter, as Tsukasa drags Hidari back into the center of the ring and locks in the sharpshooter. Hidari begins to govel in pain as Marvelous begins to smile as Tsukasa intensifies the hold and adds more pressure on the left leg.

JT: And what a move from Tsukasa using his power to his advantage and after working on the left knee he is looking to make Hidari tap out!

HE: Hidari will never tap out! It is all about Pride and the Japanese will never give in so easily!

Hidari tries to crawl towards the ropes but Tsukasa tries to drag him back into the middle of the ring. Marvelous leaps on to the apron and applauds Tsukasa telling him to continue as the referee makes his way towards Marvelous and tries to get him to move away, as Hidari is seen taping out. Tsukasa breaks the hold thinking he has won, when he see’s his manager on the apron. Tsukasa comes over and tells Marvelous to get down as Hidari tugs the referee trousers. As the Ref turns around

HE: Green Mist!!!!

JT: GENSHIN!!!!!

1……

2……

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

MB: Here is your winner! HIIIIDAAARRIIIIII!!!!!

As the replay shows as Tsukasa tries to get his manager to back away, as the referee talks with Hidari, Mr.Marvelous green mist’s Tsukasa, and as the blinded man turns around he walks straight into a kick to the gut as Hidari hits a Genshin on his former Team Japan partner!

HE: Yes! Yes! Yes! What a Victory! What a win!

JT: What a screw job!!!!

HE: Marvelous knows what best, he recognizes that Hidari is the future, while Dopant Zero is the past.

JT: One thing for sure, Hidari is taking one step away from Team Japan, as he looks to cement his legacy here in 6CW, and with Mr.Marvelous by his side, the lock room will take notice!

We go to commercials.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 09 Jul 2012, 2:38 pm

We are back from commercials.

We are in Keith Leone Locker Room where Keith is seen lacing up his boots, when suddenly a figure is seen standing next to him. As Keith stands up it reveals to be Dicey Reilly. Dicey stares at Keith and then stretches out his hand.

DR: Good luck for tonight....

KL: Thanks, but luck is for chumps, tonight I show the world exactly why I am 6CW WOrld Heavyweight Champion!

DR: Don't take Lex, likely I have been there, done that, and

KL: No offense Dicey, but you and I have had our wars, and if I can handle that then Lex will be a walk through the park....

DR: Well Keith I hope so for your case, because either way on the next Escalation whoever is the champion then....I just came back from the Board of Directors and they have sanctioned a match....a 6CW World Heavyweight Title match between me....and the champion....

Keith smiles and then stares at Dicey.

KL: Well lets steal the show next week like we did before...But come next week I will walk out 6CW Champion and I am willing to put my career on it....

DR: Speaking of Career i am sorry to say but Crowley has decided that the loser next week regardless will be fired.....

KL: What?!

DR: It is being dubbed as a "Last Chance" match...So if this is the last time on PPV that we are seen together I just wanted to say....Thank You....

Dicey stretches out his hand as the two men shake hands...

KL: Dicey you are a legend here, but next week it will be an honour to have your final match in 6CW against me....

DR: We will see about that....

Dicey winks as Keith as he walks away as Keith smiles and then sits back down to continue lacing up his boots.

We go to commercials.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 09 Jul 2012, 2:40 pm

JT: Up next we have the TV title championship match with three of the biggest stars here in 6cw and when I mean big I mean huge, Who you think is up for the TV Henry?

HL: After the recent carnage that Udo Berg has done he has to be the favourite but Eliminator and Killbane both have a strong shout in this match.

The crowd start to boo loudly when Halloween Theme- John Carpenter hit and A red Light lights up the arena, and flicks on and off each time the light comes back on Eliminator is closer to the ring. When At the ring he climbs onto the apron, stretches his arms wide and spits a red blood like liquid into the crowd Eliminator then enters the ring and waits for his opponents.

JT: Such a huge man and he will be a factor in this much for sure.

HL: Your not wrong there Jeff he can course a lot of problems with his strength.

JT: Speaking of which here's the second person for this triple threat match.

The boo's get even louder when The Arena goes black then a single white spot light hits the top of the ramp as dry ice starts to build, as the song starts to count up in German the Tron shows the countdown. When it hits ‘AUS!” pyros explode and Udo walks out the crowd are shocked by his size and begin to boo but he calmly and slowly walks to the ring.

JT: This guy scares me he is massive.

HL: Me too that's why he is the fav for this match up.

The boo's continue when Logo of an Aztec Sun Medallion with Skull ( http://www.tattoora.com/wp-content/uploads...4p-200x130.jpg) appears on the tron followed by an echo of a voice saying "Killbane" , Killbane walks down the stage ignoring the fans and in the stage starts to taunt the fans by pointing to his self , Killbane is wearing the TV title round his waist as stands inbetween the two giants and hands the referee his belt who then hands it to the time keeper.

JT: Here's the champ but I don't fancy his chances much in this match up against two huge monsters.

HL: Yeah but Killbane aint no dwarf and isn't to be taken lightly.

The referee signals the start of the match.

Ding,Ding,Ding.

Udo and Eliminator stare straight through Killbane who is still stood inbetween the two monster and then steps back a little and Udo and Eliminator then stare at each other not taking there eyes of each other as Killbane stands there with his hands on his hips.

JT: Well Udo Berge and Eliminator not taking much notice of the champ and that could be there down fall.

HL: One its Berg and not Berge you idiot and two you could be right with Killbane, Hang on what the hell is Killbane doing, he's coming over here.

Killbane exits the ring and grabs a chair and sits down next to Henry Lloyd a put's a head set on.

HL: good evening Killbane and what are you doing?

Killbane looks at Henry and smiles.

Killbane: well if those two goof balls in that very ring want to beat the crap out of each other then so be it and I will just sit here and pick up the peace's to retain my TV title.

JT: Isn't that taking the easy way out Killbane?

HL: Er smart way if you ask me Jeff?

Killbane: Why thank you Henry your not the idiot i thought you were.

Udo steps closer the Eliminator and then takes a huge swing at Eliminator and lands the punch on the chin of Eliminator who does =not move.

HL: Whoa, Eliminator didn't move a muscle did you see that Killbane?

No answer from Killbane who just stares and the two big man in the ring.

JT: Look's like the champ is lost for words for once.

Eliminator then then swings a punch at Udo who doesn't move and lets out a huge roar as the crowd start to boo loudly, They trade punches for a few seconds neither man backing down then Udo then kick's Eliminator in the stomach and then hits a huge DDT stands up and then an elbow to the back of the head and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.......

Killbane: Oh come on a DDT and an elbow that's not gonna win the damn match.

JT: you will have to be careful though Killbane been here and there one of the big moves these guys can pull off will win it.

HL: Don't worry about Killbane he's got it covered.

Killbane nods at Henry as Udo gets to his feet Irish whips Eliminator to the ropes and eliminator is met with a huge boot to the face and Udo again goes for the cover as Killbane leans forward from his chair looking a little worried.

Kick out..........

HL: Close call there Killbane don't you think its about time you got in there?

Killbane: No not yet Henry when the time is right.

JT: You might not get a chance for much longer, Udo is in total control of this match.

The crowd cheer as Eliminator kicks out Udo the urges for Eliminator to get to his feet clothesline Eliminator and then looks round for Killbane who is still in his chair at the commentary desk, Udo spots Killbane and points at him shouting get in this ring now.

JT: Looks like someone calling you out Killbane.

Killbane: All in good time i got this.

HL: Oh that was a close call there.

As Udo beckons Killbane into the ring Eliminator comes round a little and then grabs Udo from behind and goes for the inside cradle.

Kick out..........

Killbane: That's it am getting in there.

JT: Killbane nearly lost his title there with out throwing a punch.

HL: He knows when to get in the match and not to.

Killbane throws his headset on the table and goes straight into the ring and after Udo Berg they begin to trade punches then Udo kicks Killbane in the stomach and then hits an elbow to the back of Killbane who then slumps to one knee.

JT: I bet Killbane wishes he was still sat down here with us?

HL: I bet he does henry, Oh my god did you see that?

The replay show Eliminator grabbing Udo from behind and whipping him over his shoulder for German suplex Eliminator then goes for the cover.

Kick out.........

JT: Killbane saves his TV title by inches.

HL: I must admit nice move.

Killbane runs at Eliminator hitting a shinning wizard as the crowd boo loudly Killbane then goes for the cover on Eliminator.

Kick out........

JT: Udo still has a lot of strength on him after the German suplex from Eliminator.

HL: Just shows how strong this guy really is.

Udo kicks out with authority and pushes Killbane that high he lands on his feet, Killbane then runs the ropes and does a lion song of the middle rope and lands on top of Udo once more and goes for another cover.

Kick out.......

JT: Great move from Killbane and again Udo kicks out with authority.

HL: I told You Udo will win this match and become the new TV champ.

Killbane is lifted to his feet once more by Udo, Killbane urges for Eliminator to get to his feet and then goes for the spear but the crowd cheer when eliminator side steps Killbane and uses Killbane's own momentum and throws him out of the ring over the top rope.

HL: Well that's the TV champ out for a while.

JT: Yeah he took a hard landing there.

Killbane lands hard on his stomach on the out side of the ring and doubles up in pain Eliminator then turns his attentions to Udo Berg who is just getting to his feet Eliminator then upper cuts the big German which stuns Udo, Eliminator then grabs the arm of Udo and goes old school as the crowd cheers loudly and then goes for the cover.

kick out............

JT: Eliminator going old school I love that move.

HL: Not enough to finish Udo though was it?

Udo kicks out as the crowd boo loudly Eliminator then Irish whips Udo and hits a Samoan drop and goes for another cover.

JT: Oh have you ever seen Udo been hit like that before great show of strength by Eliminator.

HL: And don't for get the move by Killbane breaking the three count.

The replay shows a now recovered Killbane climbing the top turn buckle and hitting a frog slash on to the back of Eliminator and all three men are down in the ring as the crowd chant this is awesome.

JT: These guy's are giving it all to become the next TV champion.

HL: Huge risk taking there from Killbane but it did the job and stopped the three count, he must do more of that to win this match up.

All three men start to stair at the same time then Udo swings a punch at Eliminator who in turn swings a punch at Killbane who then swings a punch at Udo Berg who then looks pretty peed of at Killbane and hits a big boot to the face of Killbane Eliminator then runs at Udo but is met with a huge boot to the face also and then Udo goes for the cover on Killbane.

Kick out.......

Udo then goes for a cover on Eliminator.

Kick out.......

JT: Huge kicks to the face but both men managing to kick out.

HL: Not be long now before Udo gains the victory he's in total control now, Oh wait what's Udo doing?

The crowd start to cheer when Udo claim out of the ring and drags a table out from under the ring and then puts it into the ring and sets it up in the middle of the ring.

JT: This isn't a tables match what the hell is he doing?

HL: No but it's a triple threat and any think goes, He's gonna push someone through that table.

Udo then grabs Killbane and the crowd start to cheer loudly as he grabs the throat of Killbane but Killbane then grabs the throat of Udo the two men the battle for the upper edge when the crowd then cheer as Eliminator then does a big boot to Udo who crashes to the mat and then Eliminator grabs hold of Killbane lifts him high in the air and slams Killbane through the table.

Crowd: This is awesome.

JT: This is carnage back and forth it goes.

HL: Killbane must be out of it now?

Eliminator drags Killbane of the broken table and then goes for the cover.

Crowd:...........................1.....................2.................3..............

JT: Killbane gets saved by Udo.

HL: Man that was a close call.

The crowd boo loudly as Udo staggers to hid feet and dives on top of Eliminator to stop the count of three, Udo the picks up Eliminator and hits him with the ‘Ice Breaker’ Choke Slam and goes for the cover.

HL: New, champ, New champ I told you, I told you.

JT: No look the referee has spotted the foot of Eliminator on the bottom rope.

The crowd cheers a s the referee stops the count of three Udo gets up to argue with the ref who confirms the foot was on the rope so Udo with Eliminators foot still on the rope leaps his foot high into the air and land hard on Eliminators foot who screams out in pain.

JT: That had just gotta hurt?

HL: Your telling me all that weight of Udo landing on that one spot, Ouch!

Udo then drags Eliminator away from the ropes and goes for the cover.

HL: Killbane back in this and stops the count.

JT: I for got about Killbane he has taken so much punishment but still keeps on coming back.

The crowd half boo and half cheer as Killbane is shown on the replay picking himself up from the broken table in the ring and then diving on top of Udo to stop the count of three.

Killbane then start to give Udo kicks to the chest and then one to the face and Udo falls slowly to the mat Killbane a little groggy climbs to the top rope and then goes to hit a Bloodline ( Lionsault ) but Udo some how catches Killbane and then stands to his feet and hits ‘Frost Bite’ Massive Bear hug squeezing the life out of his opponent before then slamming them down face first into the canvas and then goes for the cover.

Crowd:.............1...................2......................3........................

Ding,Ding,Ding.

JT: That's is Udo wins after this physical match up all three competitors all most had the match won but in the end Udo's power one the match.

HL: Yes a new TV champion, Who is gonna stop this man mountain?

The crowd boo loudly as the referee hand the TV title to Udo Berg and he holds the belt high in the air as Rammstein - Sonne hits and Udo looks down at Killbane an Eliminator at laughs to himself.

JT: New TV champion crowned here tonight well done Udo Berg please come straight back after we have this short break.

We go to Commercials

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 09 Jul 2012, 2:40 pm

JT: Our next match of the evening is for the international title with Mr Kenty been the champion and the challenger being Dicey Reilly.

HL: And with the skills set of Mr Kenty he is sure to retain the title.

The crowd in the arena stand to there feet and cheer loudly as Born to Fight-Waylander hits Dicey Reilly walks to a ray of pyrotechnics at the top of the stage he then proceeds to walk down the ramp tagging fans as he goes and climbs into to the ring to wait for his opponent.

JT: Reilly has done it all and a fully expect him to be the next International champion.

The crowd then boo as Turn up the trouble - hits ( Kenty announces himself, walks to the ring and then the microphone descends from the roof as the lights go out and a single white light comes down onto the ring and then Kenty says, Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I weight into tonight at 230 pounds, Hailing from Buckinghamshire, united kingdom I am..MRRRR KEEEENNNNTTTTYYYYY" then walks over to the turnbuckle and says Kenty..throws the microphone away) Kenty then holds his title high in the air and then hands it to the referee.

HL: Mr Kenty looks ready for me you know he's gonna give every think to hold on to his title.

The referee hands his title to the time keeper and then gives the signal to start the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The two men the go to lock up but Kenty then side steps and knee's Reilly in the stomach and then rams his shoulder into the steel ring post and then hits a thunderous DDT and then goes for an early cover.

Kick out..........

JT: Mr Kenty looking for the early win there and that shot to the steel ring post must have hurt Reilly's shoulder?

HL: Kenty in control early on but will Reilly get back in this match?

Kenty picks up Reilly and hits a forward Russian legsweep and then a leg drop to the throat of Reilly and goes for another cover as the crowd are booing loudly.

Kick out..........

JT: Again Kenty with the cover.

HL: And again Reilly kick's out.

The crowd start to cheer as Reilly bangs his foot to the canvass and then the crowd clap to the beet of his foot Kenty then grabs hold of Reilly's foot and lifts it high in the air and then slams it hard onto the mat again Kenty goes for the cover.

Kick out........

HL: Nice work there from Kenty hitting every part of the body, First the shoulder and now the leg.

JT: I wonder which part he will go for now?

Kenty then Irish whips Reilly into the corner of the ring and goes to follow up with a four arm but Reilly blocks and kicks Kenty in the stomach Kenty keeps coming forward and then Reilly hits an upper cut which staggers Kenty a little and then Reilly hits a Swinging back breaker and goes for a cover of his own.

Kick out........

JT: First time in the match Reilly got any offensive moves in the match.

HL: Nice little move there but that's all it was a little move.

Reilly gets his feet and urges for Kenty to stand up and then hits a belly to belly suplex walks over to Kenty and he drops a high leg drop and then goes for the cover.

Kick out..........

The crowd boo when Kenty gets the shoulder up Reilly then Irish whips Kenty to the ropes but Kenty holds on to the ropes and then Reilly charges and then Kenty bends the top rope sending Reilly crashing to the floor on the out side of the ring.

HL: And that is why Kenty is gonna retain his title.

JT: Nice counter there from Kenty Reilly was just getting the upper hand in the match.

The crowd start the You suck chant as Kenty holds one arm in the air and looks down at Reilly who is just getting to his feet then Kenty runs the ropes and fly's over the top rope and does a suicide dive landing on top of Reilly as the crowd gives a decent cheer.

JT: Not many times you will see Kenty doing those types of moves that's why the crowd are cheering for him.

HL: He's certainly putting on as how for the fans here tonight.

Kenty then grabs Reilly and throws him back first into the barricade and then goes to Irish whip Reilly into the steel steps but Reilly counters sending Kenty crashing into the steel steps.

JT: This time Reilly counters, Good back a forth action we got going here.

HL: Now both men must be hurting but Reilly not showing it.

Reilly walks over to Kenty picks him up and rolls him under the bottom rope Reilly then climbs the top turn buckle from the out side of the ring and lets fly with a Frog splash and goes for the cover.

kick out.........

JT: Wow I have never seen Reilly try a frog splash from the top rope this is awesome.

HL: And Kenty still kicks out.

Both men looking a little groggy now stagger up to there feet and then start to trade punches Reilly starts to get the upper hand but Kenty then hits a kick to the stomach of Reilly and then a four arm to the back are the head, Kenty then goes for the the passout (Sleeper hold) and holds on as tight as he can.

JT: The pass out and hes got it locked in tight this has to be the end.

HL: Reilly fading fast I told you Kenty would win.

The crowd cheer for Reilly as he tries to make his way over to the ropes Kenty squeezes some more but Reilly with all his might manages to get to the ropes the referee starts to counts to five.

Kenty rolls of Reilly who is looking a little worse for ware the crowd boo loudly as Kenty again holds his arm in the air.

HL: How in the hell did Reilly get to those ropes?

JT: That is this belt means to these two great competitors.

Kenty urges for Reilly to get to his feet and lifts Reilly high over his head and goes for a Body drop but Reilly reverses and hits a DDT as the crowd cheer and then Reilly goes for the cover.

JT: Oh that was close we nearly had a new champ there.

HL: I thought it was lost there for Mr Kenty, great guts from the champ.

The crowd boo loudly as Kenty just gets the shoulder up Reilly then urges for Kenty to get to his feet and then grabs Kenty with the Cross-faced chicken-wing as the crowd cheers loudly Kenty struggles for dear life trying to get Reilly to release the hold as the crowd cheer.

HL: No come on Kenty get to the ropes.

JT: Time for Reilly to get the sub mission hold on will Kenty be able to get to the ropes or not and then we have a new champion?

Kenty the backs off to the corner of the ring slamming the back of Reilly into the turn buckle and again and again then Reilly lets go of the hold and both men slump to the floor.

JT: This is turning out to be one hell of a contest Henry.

HL: Your telling me Jeff this is great.

Both men begin to stir as the crowd are going wild Kenty goes to grab Reilly by the head but Reilly gets out the way and goes for a standing drop kick but Kenty then blocks the drop kick and Reilly lands on the mat hard and then Kenty waits for Reilly to get to his feet and hit Mic check and then goes for the cover as the crowd boo loudly.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

HL: Yes that's it what a match, Great finish to a great match.

JT: Your right there for once Henry Mr Kenty keeps hold of his a bit a little longer and he knows he has been in a fight this evening.

Turn up the trouble rages from the arena speakers as the crowd are booing loudly the referee hands the International title back to Mr Kenty and raises Kenty's arm as He holds the belt high in the air.

We go to commercials.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 09 Jul 2012, 2:41 pm

As we return from a commercial break we join Henry Lloyd and Jeff Thaddeus at Ringside.

JT: Up next for you we have the tag team titles on the line, as Revolution the team of Perfect Jack and Daniel Reilly face off against Mike Hill and his partner Yarmouth Blade.

The lights in the arena fade as I am perfection begins to blast out of the speakers, Perfect Jack and Daniel Reilly step out from behind the curtain to huge boos from the lively crowd. Revolution lifts their title in the air at the top of the ramp and knock the two belts together before starting their decent to the ring.

HL: Tag team champs in the house and I really can’t see them losing tonight Jeff, History speaks for itself and these two have every major accolade between them both former world champions and tag team champions, undoubtedly the most decorated team in 6CW history.

JT: I can’t argue with you Henry the list of accomplishments is ever-growing, But Blade and Hill are both terrific competitors so we should have a very good match on our hands.

Just as Jeff finishes speaking I AM the One and only begins to sound and the crowd are on their feet for Blade as he make his entrance. Blade steps out and soaks in the atmosphere before bowing to the crowd. Blade then makes his way down to the ring tagging hands with members of the crowd as he goes Blade stops just short of the ring and stops staring at Revolution and pointing to their titles.

The Next Big Thing cuts off blades music as the fans reach fever pitch, Mike Hill makes his appearance and wastes no time sprinting down the ramp to join Blade at ringside, both men look at each other and then storm the ring as Revolution slide out the back. Hill and Blade the climb the ring posts and pose to the love of the crowd.

The referee then ushers Revolution back into the ring and separates the men to their corners, each team can be seen discussing tactics and eventually Blade and Jack are the men that enter the ring.

JT: So it seems Perfect Jack and Blade will kick things off for us here, the crowd seem pumped for this match let’s hope these men can match the enthusiasm shown.

Both men come to the centre of the ring as the referee calls for the bell to start the match. Blade and Jack lock up as each man tries to gain an advantage for their team, eventually Jack comes away the victor and pulls Blade into a side headlock and begins to parade him around the ring with a grin on his face.

Blade begins to fight back with elbows to the stomach of Jack, Jack lets go of the hold before unleashing a vicious kick to the ribs of Blade, Blade falls to his hands and knees as Jack follows up with another quick before going for a quick pin

JT: Strong kick out from Blade

Jack then lifts Blade back to his feet and grabs him by the neck and performs a vicious neck breaker driving Blade back into the canvas, Jack goes for another pin attempt.

….

Kick out

JT: Another break by Blade this must be getting frustrating for Jack.

The crowd begin to cheer for Blade hoping to spur him into action

Jack then gathers his feet and drags Blade back to the corner where Reilly is waiting, Jack then hits a series of elbow drops to the back of Blade before making the tag to Reilly. Reilly enters the ring as jack lifts Blade to his feet, both men then grab Blade by the shoulders and perform a double suplex before the ref instructs jack to exit the ring.

HL: Revolution showing their dominance here just like I predicted Jeff, this one looks like it in the bag for the champs.

Reilly is now kneeling by the side of blade trash talking in his ear, Reilly the goes to back of blade and locks in an ankle lock; Blade almost instantly screams out in pain as Reilly applies more pressure to the ankle, Blade begins to claw at the mat trying to reach the ropes.

JT: This one could be over soon, come on Blade.

The crowd begin to cheer as Blade edges ever closer to the ropes, Blade tries to make a lunge for the ropes but is pulled back by Reilly at the last minute, and Reilly keeps the hold going as Blade squirms. Reilly then breaks the hold and kneels by blade once more this time driving his head into the canvas. Reilly then drags Blade back to the corner and tags in Jack. The two men then stomp on the body of Blade before Reilly exits the ring.

JT: Blade needs to find a way to tag hill here he’s fading fast

Jack then lifts blade to his feet before launching him into the corner post jack follows the up with a bulldog off the ropes and goes for the cover once more

…….

….

Kick out!

HL: What? No way how did he kick out from that

Jack gets to his feet and begins to question the referee; Blade begins to stir and uses the rope to pull himself up. Jack goes to meet Blade and fires him across the ring, Jack follows attempting a huge clothes line but Blade manages to duck at the last second and come back of the rope and performs a dropkick to the back of Jack.

JT: I don’t think Blade even knew what he was doing then it was out of desperation, both men are down now though this could be Blades chance.

Jack begins to stir first still looking shocked by that move from Blade, he attempts to lift Blade back to his feet but blade grabs him and rolls him up into a cover attempt

….

….

HL: Kick out by Jack, Blade try to steal that then and he had no right

Both men are now feeling the effects and slowly get to their feet, Jack goes to attack Blade once more but Blade manages to catch Jack with a boot and hits jack with a DDT

JT: Revolution seem to have lost all their momentum now

Both men begin to stir and crawl to their corners, jack manages to reach Reilly first who wastes no time running across the ring to attempt to stop the tag, Blade though reaches forward and makes a leap of faith and manages to tag the outreached hand of Hill. Hill then jumps straight to the top rope and leaps at Reilly performing a hill-a-can-rana before scrambling for the pin.

….

Shoulder up

HL: It will take more than that Hill to keep my boy Reilly down

Hill gets to his feet and quickly climbs the nearest ring post before diving off with an elbow drop which connects with the chest of Reilly; Hill attempts the cover once more

…..

JT: Oh come on he’s not the legal man in this match

Replays show Jack entering the ring and breaking the pin attempt, the referee then begins to shout at Jack as Hill gathers his feet and begins to shove Jack away, As jack goes to return the favour Blade rushes from his corner and runs at Jack, Blade grabs Jack and both men go over the top rope to the outside.

Hill now turns his attention back to Reilly who I still laid on the mat; Hill then executes a standing moonsault to the body of Reilly before pulling him to his feet and performing an Irish whip and following it up with a spine buster, before falling into the cover attempt

….

JT: Quick kick out by Reilly, but I don’t know how much more punishment he can take
Hill looks at Reilly’s body laid on the canvas and looks towards the corner post as the crowd cheer loudly. Hill begins to climb the ropes and reaches the top before saluting the crowd. Next Big Move. Hill connects from the top rope and goes for the pinfall.

……

Blade can be seen stopping Jack from entering the ring

The ref calls for the bell

Ding Ding Ding

JT: New Champs, New Champs, New Champs Blade and Hill have done it

HL: I have no idea how this as happened, this wasn’t part of the plan. Revolution do not lose

JT: Well this maybe wasn’t part of Revolutions master plan but it sure was in the plan of Blade and Hill.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen your winners and new 6CW tag team champions the team of Mike Hill and Yarmouth Blade.

The cameras show Hill and Blade celebrating in the ring as the referee hands them the tag belts, the crowd cheer on in adulation as the Next Big Thing blasts out from the speakers, Blade and Hill continue to celebrate and hug in the centre of the ring as the cameras begin to fade

We go to commercials

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 09 Jul 2012, 2:42 pm

JT: We seen last week in a blatant abuse of power Mr Crowley made the decision that tonight Geoff Steel will run the gauntlet against 3 of the TWA superstars

H: Its his own fault. Crowley offered Steel another shot at the big time, and all he asked for was his allegiance in return. Unfortunately for Steel he stupidly declined and tonight he faces the consequences

JT: I'll never write Geoff Steel off, he's a former champion and through various companies has had a hall of fame career

H: But even so the numbers game will easily beat him tonight

The crowd loudly boo as 'Light it up' begins to play and the three TWA superstars walk out to the hostile reception. They walk cockily down to the ring before climbing in and then riling the crowd by returning the abuse back at them

H: Do you care to rethink Steels chances after seeing who he is up against here tonight?

JT: I'm not gonna lie, I don't envy him, but he's still shown countless times how good he is and has overcome any challenges he's faced. I feel tonight we'll see that same

'CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT'

JT: OH MY GOD! LISTEN TO THIS OVATION, WHAT A RECEPTION FOR GEOFF STEEL

The music continues to play as Steel walks out to the stage, he begins his walk down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans before stopping and grabbing something from one of the crowd. He holds aloft a sign from the fan reading 6CW>TWA and then signs an autograph on the sign before handing it back to the fan

JT: Always time for the fans which is why he gets such a reception

H: Not wasting anytime here

As Steel climbs onto the apron Destroyer runs at him with a big boot but Steel ducks dragging the top rope and Destroyer falls to the outside. He climbs in the ring and Jester and Neo try and beat him down as the referee tries to intervene.

JT: This is supposed to be a gauntlet, not a god damned handicap match....BUT THAT WON'T DETER STEEL

Steel starts to fight back and rocks Neo with a big right hand, then Jester, then Neo and back to Jester. He bounces off the ropes and clotheslines Neo down to the mat and then grabs Jester before throwing him way over the top rope taking out Destroyer in the process as the referee signals for the bell

JT: Steel clearing house and looks to take advantage of Neo why he has the oppurtuni......BLADE CUTTER

JT: YES!!!! EARLY ELIMINATION FOR STEEL. NEO DOMINO IS OUTTA HERE

Steel climbs upto the top rope and then launches himself off the air with a flying crossbody taking out Destroyer on the outside of the ring. He picks Jester up and throws him into the ringpost before sliding him in the ring. Steel goes to slide in but Jester gets back to his feet and starts to stomp him down. Jester picks Steel up and then backs him against the ropes before Irish whipping him across the ring

H: Now we'll see the TWA team start to take control

JT: YOU WERE SAYING?!?!?!?

he crowd begin to go wild as Jester ducks to hit a big body drop but Steel hits a running kick and then takes Jester's legs from underneath and locks in the steelworks in the centre of the ring and Jester begins to tap instantly

JT: AND THEN THERE WAS ONE. STEEL IS MAKING SHORT WORK OF TWA HERE

Steel lifts Jester up and then throws him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. He wipes his hands as if he's throwing out the trash and then turns back round

CRACK!!!!

Destroyer hits Steel across the head with a sickening chairshot and the referee signals for the bell

The crowd begin to boo loudly as Mr Crowley starts to walk out from backstage with a microphone in hand

MC: Wait there just a minute. Referee, if you even think about disqualifying Destroyer then you better get in line at the Job Centre because your ass is fired. I wasn't happy with what I was seeing backstage, so I've decided to make this a no disqualification match.

JT: This isn't fair

H: He's part owner, he can do whatever he wants

Destroyer throws the chair down to the mat and then lifts Steel up by the throat and then chokeslams him down across the chair. Destroyer drops on him for the cover

The crowd explode back into life as Steel's shoulder flies off the mat. Mr Crowley is furious at the top of the ramp and starts to make his way down to ringside. He slides in the ring as Destroyer lifts the limp body of Steel off the mat and holds him up. Mr Crowley picks up the chair arches it back

CRACK!!!

H: OH NO!!!

The crowd are going wild as Steel ducks out of the way and the chair wraps around the skull of Destroyer. Steel starts to throw left and right punches at Crowley and backs him up against the ropes before running at him and clotheslining him over the top rope to the outside of the ring.

Steel turns back around and begins to stalk Destroyer, he grabs him by the head as he is getting back to his feet but Destroyer wraps that big hand around the throat again

H: Destroyer sending Steel for a ride again

JT: NO HE ISN'T. DOUBLE ARM DDT ON THE STEEL CHAIR. THIS IS IT

JT: SON OF A B!TCH

As the referee's hand is coming down for the three count Mr Crowley drags Steel out from the cover to the outside of the ring and he starts to beat down Steel along with Jester and Neo

JT: These guys have already been eliminated, Steel had this match won goddammit

They roll Steel back in the ring and the 3 men join Destroyer as he gets back to his feet. They continue the beatdown in the centre of the ring and Mr Crowley grabs a microphone from ringside

MC: You see Geoff, this is what you get when you cross me. This is what you get when you cross the TWA. We're taking over this goddamned company....starting tonight with you

Crowley drops the mic and signals for the TWA members to lift Steel up before

CRACK!!

he wraps the steel chair over the head of Steel who crumples down to the canvas, a river of crimson flowing from an open wound on his forehead. Crowley orders them to pick him up again and once again he lifts the steel chair high over his head

The crowd go wild as 'I want it all' blasts from the speakers

JT: AND HERE COMES THE CAVALRY

As the 6CW theme players the locker room empties as Dicey Reilly leads a flood of 6CW superstars down to the ring. They slide in and start to fight off the TWA invasion. Dicey takes Mr Crowley and clotheslines him over the top rope, gazzyd trades punches with Neo and eventually manages to eliminate him from the ring as Keith Leone throws Jester out. The rest are beating down the big man, Destroyer.

JT: My word they're all fighting for 6CW, Blade, Hill, even Mr Kenty is out here fighting for the 6CW cause

Mr Crowley, Neo and Jester start to back up the rampway as Blade and Hill give chase to the back leaving destroyer in the ring surrounded by 6CW superstars. Destroyer slowly gets to his feet as Mr Kenty stalks him

JT: MIC CHECK!!! and where's gazzy goin? 450 SPLASH

They all stand over Destroyer and help him up as he slowly starts to get to his feet

JT: SUPERKICK FROM THE CHAMP

H: But Destroyer is still standing

JT: NOT ANY MORE....CRAICDOWN!!!

Steel is slowly getting up using the turnbuckles for support. He wipes the blood from his brow and then waits patiently as Destroyer gets back up, he staggers into the centre of the ring were Steel kicks him in the midsection

JT: BLADECUTTER...THIS IS IT

JT: YES STEEL HAS DONE IT. HE'S RUN THE GAUNTLET AND COME OUT VICTORIOUS

H: He cheated

JT: How? In what world did he cheat, he had this match won ages ago before Crowley got involved

The 6CW superstars help Steel up and raise his arms in victory

JT: What a scene, just goes to show these guys will fight for this company rather than see it taken over from these second rate clowns at TWA

We go to commercials.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 09 Jul 2012, 2:42 pm

JT: The whole night has led to this. We have the 6CW title on the line. Keith Leone putting it all on the line against the guy he beat at Night of Glory, Lex Hart

H: and I have to see I like Lex's chances here tonight

JT: How did I know you would say that?

H: You can't deny it though. Last week Lex's team beat Leone's team so he's coming into this brimming with confidence

'Burn in my light' begins to play as the arena turns pink. Lex Hart walks out to a chorus of boos from the sold out crowd. He throw his arms in the air as pyros shoot up behind him

H: I caught up with Lex earlier today and he told me he was in the best shape of his career to date and would do whatever it takes to walk out tonight as the new champion

Lex climbs into the ring and then turns his back staring up at the entrance, a look of anger stretches across his face as 'Limowreck' blasts out of the speakers and Keith Leone walks out to the stage with the 6CW title draped over his shoulder.

JT: Well you may like Lex's chances tonight, but not for the first time I'm going to disagree with you. Leone may have lost last week but he'll be itching to get back to winning ways, and what better way to do it that the main event of a PPV

Leone slides in the ring and then walks straight past Hart and climbs the turnbuckle lifting the title aloft as hundreds of flashes come from the crowd. he jumps down and hands the title to the official before removing his T-Shirt and throwing it into the first row

JT: You just know this match up could steal the show, and we're underway

The referee signals for the bell as the two cautiously circle each other in the centre of the ring. They tie up and Leone locks in a headlock. Lex backs Leone against the ropes and then pushes him off, Leone knocks Hart down with a running shoulder charge and Hart gets back up straight away and Leone catches him with another headlock. Hart lifts him up

JT: What atleticism by Leone

Leone rolls down at the back of Hart landing on his feet and then locks in a further headlock. Hart furiously elbows his way free and then runs at Leone with a clothesline, Leone ducks underneath and hits a standing dropkick knocking Hart down to the mat. Hart gets up to his knee holding his jaw grimacing at Leone

H: Credit were its due, Leone has started well, it won't last though

The two begin to circle each other again in the ring. Hart raises his right hand in the air, and when leone does the same he's met with a kick to the mid section and then a running knee strike. Hart starts to stomp on Leone as he struggles to try and get back to his feet. Hart backs against the ropes and hits a knee drop across the forehead and then he hooks the leg for the cover

Leone gets his shoulder off the mat and Hart gets to his feet and then continues to stomp on him. The referee has to push Hart away

H: Come on Hart don't be stupid here you get get yourself disqualified

Leone slowly gets back to his feet and Hart positions himself behind and then connects with a Russian legsweep. He climbs onto the second rope and then leaps off driving the elbow through the chest of Leone

H: Shades of Bret Hart there

JT: Another pin attempt

Leone kicks out again. Hart gets up and screams at Leone to do the same. As Leone gets up Hart backs him against the ropes and then whips him across the ring and then connects with an inverted atomic drop and then a jawbreaker before hooking the leg again

H: GOT HIM

JT: NO HE HASN'T, REF IS SIGNALLING A TWO COUNT. HE'S GETTING A HECK OF A LOT CLOSER THOUGH

Hart starts to show signs of frustrations and hits the mat in anger. He starts to pace around the ring barking orders at Leone to get to his feet. Leone slowly gets up as Hart kicks him in the midesction

H: Hart going for the Hart Attack, if he hits this it's over

JT: Leone wriggle free...............CONCUSS KICK!!!!!

Leone fights his way free before Hart can lift him for the jackhammer and then he explodes with the superkick as Hart turns round to face him

JT: LEONE HIT THE SUPERKICK, BUT HE CAN'T CAPITALIZE ON IT

Leone slowly drags himself across the ring to the body of Hart who hasn't moved. Leone drapes his arm over Hart

JT: Hart is out cold here

H: SHOULDER UP!!! MY GOD THAT WAS CLOSE

Both men are down in the middle of the ring. Leone drags himself over to the corner and starts to pull himself up using the ropes for support as Hart somehow manages to drag himself up in the centre of the ring. The two men meet in the centre and begin to trade punches. Leone rocks Hart, then Hart returns a right of his own, he quickly gets the upper hand and begins to back Leone into the corner of the ring. Hart whips Leone across into the opposite corner

JT: Reversed.......LEONE ON THE FRONT FOOT NOW

As Leone reverses sending Hart into the corner, he runs at him connecting with a running knee and then a bullfod into the centre of the ring. He stands over Hart motioning for him to get to his feet and then positions himself behind him into the reverse DDT position before driving the back of the head into his knee and then following with a neckbreaker for the cover

JT: ANOTHER CLOSE FALL BOTH THESE GUYS SHOWING THE TESTICULAR FORTITUDE WORTHY OF THIS PRESTIGOUS TITLE

Leone holds his head in his hands and then he gets up and climbs upto the top rope, he waits and stalks as Hart gets to his feet as well

JT: CROSSBODY

H: KICK OUT FROM HART

JT: THAT WAS A THREE COUNT......I don't think the official even knows

There's a moment of hesitance from the referee as a he signals a two count to the timekeeper. Leone gets up and questions the referee. Boos ring around the arena as Josh Michaels comes out and makes his way down to ringside. With the official distracted he slides something in the ring to Hart

JT: What was that he just passed to Hart?.............Wait Leone LOOK OUT!

Leone turns around and is met with a big right hand punch. He falls to the ground straight away as Hart removes what looks to be a knuckle duster and slides it outside back to Michaels and then goes for the pin

JT: WHAT A CHAMPION!!!

The crowd are going wild as Leone throws his shoulder off the mat as the referee's hand comes down for the three count. Leone is incredulous and he gets up and backs the referee into the corner screaming in his face. Lex calms down enough to regain his focus back on Leone. He peals him off the mat and then kicks him in the midsection before lifting him high in the air

H: HART ATTACK!! WE'VE GOT A NEW CHAMPION

JT: NO WE HAVEN'T!! I DON'T KNOW HOW LEONE IS DOING THIS

Hart is even angrier and he starts to kick out at the bottom rope. He exits the ring and grabs a steel chair from underneath the ring before sliding back in under the bottom rope. Michaels distracts the official as Hart lifts the steel chair high over his head

H: CHEAT!!!

JT: Thart's rich considering Hart was just about to use the steel chair

Before Hart can swing the chair Leone connects with a low blow, Hart drops the chair and Leone picks it up and wraps it over the skull of Hart before throwing it to the outside of the ring. Leone gets a second wind and he grabs Michaels off the apron and pulls him into the ring. He arches his right hand back as the crowd urge him to swing. Michaels can be heard threatening Leone he would be fired if he punched him. Leone lets go and then turns back to face Hart as Michaels begins to smile cockily

JT: YES!!! NICE ONE LEONE

The crowd give a huge pop as Leone quickly changes his mind and drops Michaels with the big right hand

H: He can't do that

JT: He just did

Leone turns back to face Hart who is getting up to his feet

JT: SHINING WIZARD...THIS IS IT

H: FOOT ON THE ROPE. GREAT WORK FROM HART

Leone gets up and stands in the corner of the ring, he waits as Hart pulls himself up to a vertical base

JT: WHAT A SPEAR

The crowd boo as Hart once again gets his shoulder off the mat. Leone gets to his feet and then climbs upto the top rope facing the crowd, he looks behind him as Hart is getting up and then soars through the air with a stunning moonsault. Michaels is back in the ring and swings a punch in Leone's direction but he ducks underneath and then sends him flying with a German suplex. He drags Hart up only to plant him back down to the canvas face first with a spike DDT and then he points upstairs before climbing back up to the top rope and then leaping off driving his elbow through the heart of Hart

JT: SON OF A...............

Michaels drags the official outside the ring before he can make the three count and throws him into the steel steps. leone looks furious and slides out of the ring and gives chase to the co-owner of 6CW. He chases him around the ring, Michaels slides inside and Leone follows him. Michaels tries to slide back out under the opposite side but Leone catches him

JT: No escape for Michaels, now he'll be sorry he ever got involved here tonight

CRACK!!!!

Leone falls to the ground as Hart connects with the chair shot across the back of the champion. Michaels smiles and orders hart to do it again as he swings the the chair back and forth connecting against the back and side of Leone. Michales orders him to stop and he begins to lift Leone up. He holds him in position and the then barks out instructions, Hart lifts the chair high over his head

H: OH NO!!

JT: OH YES!!!

Leone ducks out of the way and the chairshot crashes against Josh Michaels. Hart holds his head in his hands before turning back to face Leone

JT: CONCUSS KICK FOR THE SECOND TIME

H: and for the second time there's no way to capitalize

Leone hooks the leg but the official is still out on the outside of the ring. Leone climbs out of the ring and tries to pull him up but he is out cold, a second official runs down from backstage as Leone slides in the ring, he runs over to Hart

H: CROSSFACE!! WHAT A COUNTER BY LEX HART

JT: This could be it, Leone is in the centre of the ring and nowhere to go

Hart applies more pressure as Leone looks to fade, he slowly drags his way over toward the bottom rope but the pressure is too much and he is unable to move any further. Hart keeps the hold applied

JT: I don't know how much more Leone can take of this. hart has had this locked in for a couple of minutes and the energy is just sapping from the champion

H: Well I don't think he can hang on, in fact I think he's gonna tap

Leone is drained and he tries one more time to drag himself toward the rope but it's to no avail. He raises his hand in the air and it drops down

H: WHAT'S HE DOING OUT HERE??

Dicey Reilly is at ringside and catches Leone's hand before it can hit the mat

JT: We all know that there's history between Lex and Dicey, but we heard two weeks ago that Dicey might want another shot at that world title, and I think he's showing here tonight who he wants to face for that title

Hart looks p!ssed as he releases the crossface and then stares down at Dicey, the two exchange words, Hart invites him in the ring but Dicey laughs off the insults and then motions for Hart to turn around

JT: THIRD CONCUSS KICK

JT: YES!!! LEONE HAS WON. WHAT A MATCH UP

H: he doesn't deserve to still be champion, he would've tapped out had it not been for Dicey Reilly

JT: Well to be fair Leone had this match wrapped up ages ago until Josh Michaels got involved, and here's Dicey to give the champion his world title

Dicey grabs the 6CW title from ringside, he climbs in the ring and stares down at the title as Keith Leone slowly gets to his feet. Leone puts his hands out for the title but Dicey is engrossed and is snapped out of the trance as Leone grabs the ttile out of his clutches. dicey smiles and then grabs Leone by the wrist and throws his arm in the air in victory

JT: Dicey, one of the gentlemen of this sport and you can see a real sense of respect between these two........CRAICDOWN

The crowd go wild as Dicey kicks the champ in the midsection and then drops him into the ground with the Craicdown. He picks the title up and then climbs the turnbuckle and holds it aloft to the cheering fans

H: Well I don't think Dicey was messing around when he said he wanted another title shot and if Leone has any self respect he'll give Dicey his oppurtunity, afterall it's thanks to Dicey leone is even still champ

JT: What an end to a fantastic match, I sure as hell can't wait to see how this plays out next

We go to commercials.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 09 Jul 2012, 2:43 pm

We are back from Commercials.

The scenes opens where the empty ring is seen as the camera begins to pan across the arena across the fans, as a huge cheer is heard.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is schedule for is the RULER OF THE RING MATCH!!!!

*A huge cheer is heard from the crowd.

MB: Now the only way to win this match is by throwing your opponent over the top rope where until 4 men are left standing. Then the match turns into a fatal four way elimination match until the final 2 men are standing. Finally the match shall end in a ladder match concept where the 2 men will fight to grab the contract at the top of ladder in order to headline Beachfront Brawl!!!!

HE: This is it Jeff! This is the moment where you really separate the men from the boys and we see who really wants it the most!

JT: Not only that Henry, but we get to see maybe a new star being born here tonight! This is the type of match that can launch somebody career, and it will be interesting to see who wants it the most here tonight!

HE: One thing for sure, most of the men involved in this match here tonight will have already competed tonight and therefore you must look towards the fresher superstars as the favorites!

JT: But who will come out first?

The Camera goes straight to the top of the ramp where fans wait with anticipation.

“BBBBOOOOORRRNNNNNN TO FIGHT!” Hits as the arena erupts into a rocus of cheers as out strides Dicey Reilly wearing a sleeveless jacket and begins to walk towards the ring with a purpose and slides into the ring.

JT: Dicey has already competed here tonight…

HE: And Loss!!!! To the greatest International Champion of all time, Mr.Kenty!

“Airplane” Begins to play as the fans continue to cheers as out jogs GazzyD. Gazzy points to the crowd, and beats his chest as he then charges towards the ring, and slides into the ring. Gazzy stares across to Dicey and then makes his way over to him as the two men shakes hands.

Ding Ding Ding!

HE: Here we go Jeff!

The two men begin to circle around each other as they then lock up. Dicey slips Gazzy into a headlock, but Gazzy backs Dicey up against the ropes and delivers an irish whip. As Dicey comes off the ropes, he hits a hard shoulder block taking Gazzy down. Dicey then runs the ropes as Gazzy kips up and leap frogs over Dicey. As Dicey comes off the ropes again, Gazzy hits an arm drag sending Dicey flying across the ring. Dicey gets back up with caution in the corner as Gazzy shrugs his shoulders and smiles.

Dicey nods his head as the two men begin to circle around each other again. Dicey goes for a lock up but Gazzy ducks under and wrenches Dicey’s arm behind his back and shoves him away. As Dicey turns around he charges towards Gazzy and goes for a clothesline, but Gazzy ducks under again and hits a drop toe hold. Dicey tries to get back up but Gazzy speed gets the better of Dicey, as he runs off the ropes and hits a low drop kick to the head keeping the brawler grounded. Gazzy then drags Dicey back to his feet and delivers an irish whip in the corner. Gazzy comes flying in but Dicey moves out of the way at the last second and begins to set loose a series of quick blows to the head and the body.

JT: These two men know each other so well, and Dicey is using what he knows best.

HE: Indeed Jeff, the two men are sticking to their main attributes, Gazzy his speed, and Dicey his brawling attitude.

*The Coundown comes up on the side of the titantron

Crowd: 5……4…….3……2……1!

*BUZZ!

JT: Whose next?!

“I am Perfection!” Begins to play as the arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s as out comes running Perfect Jack. Jack runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, where Dicey is seen still unleashing his shots on Gazzy.

HE: One Half of Revolution in the ring here, and you know Jack will be determined to right his wrong after tonight!

Jack spins Dicey around and hits a shot to the mid-section and hits a snap suplex. As Gazzy groggily moves out from the corner Jack his a scoop slam and then drops the elbow into the heart. Dicey slowly gets back up, and Jack makes his way towards him and hits another snap suplex, as Dicey grabs ahold of his back. Gazzy pulls himself back up, but Jack hits a kick to the gut and lift Gazzy up in the air and drops him on the apron. Jack begins to a hit a series of punches trying to knock Gazzy off the apron.

Dicey makes his way towards Jack and grabs him by the neck and hits a reversed DDT. Dicey then drags Jack back up to his as suddenly Gazzy leaps on top rope and flies across the ring hitting a crossbody taking the two men out. Gazzy then gets back up to his feet and fist pumps the crowd

*Crowd: GazzyD!

JT: What a move from Gazzy There

HE: that man has so much natural ability it is crazy!

Gazzy begins to smile as suddenly “Beat the devil’s tattoo” Hits as the arena burst into a chorus of boo’s as Gazzy turns around and faces the top of the ramp awaiting Dubois.

JT: What is he doing out here the countdown hasn’t even come up yet!!!!

HE: There is no one there Jeff calm down….

Suddenly Dubois crawls out from under the ring and slides in and flips Gazzy over the top rope as Gazzy falls on to the floor on the outside.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen GazzyD Has been Eliminated!!!!

JT: What?!

HE: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

JT: Gazzy just got screwed!!!!

*BUZZ!!!!!!

Gazzy is seen fuming on the outside and but suddenly Udo Berg comes flying from behind and clothesline Gazzy from behind as the Countdown clock hit 0 as out came running the German Monster. Berg then picks Gazzy up and throws him into the steel steps, as Dubois makes his way up the ramp laughing and goes into the back. Berg then begins to unleash to nasty stiff punches to the head and drags Gazzy to his feet. Berg then smashes Gazzy’s head on the steel steps. Berg then grasp Gazzy around his tree trunk like arms and begins to squeeze the life out of him!

JT: Bear hug locked in! Come on Berg let him go!

HE: Berg is making a statement here tonight it isn’t about the match, he wants everyone to know he can have his way with anyone!

Security rushes out and tries to pull Berg arms apart as he continues to squeeze Gazzy as blood trickles out of his forehead. Berg then drops Gazzy to the floor and raises his arms in the air to a chorus of boo’s as he then enters the ring. Jack and Dicey are seen trading blows, as Dicey begins to get the upperhand and backs Jack against the ropes. Dicey then delivers an irish whip. As Jack comes off the ropes Dicey drops down as Jack leaps over him but runs straight into a Udo Berg Big boot to the head. Dicey gets back up and charges towards Berg but gets immediately power slammed!

JT: Berg is such an intimidating presence I mean he has already taken out all the competition in the ring.
HE: and these men are no easy picking, they are people who have held the 6CW World Title before!

*BUZZ!

“Entery of the Gladiators” Hits as the arena begins to boo as out runs The Jester. Jester runs towards the ring and leaps over the top rope.

Buzz!!!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen The Jester has been Eliminated!!!!!

JT: My days, that was quick!

HE: He lasted what? 4 seconds?

JT: If that!

As the replay shows Jester flying into the ring only for Berg to clothesline him immediately over the top rope as he lands hard on the outside of the ring. Berg raises his arms in the air as the arena burst into a chorus of boo’s. As Berg turns around, Dicey and Jack fly and begin to unleash a series of blows as the team up against the german mammoth. The begin to back Berg into the corner, until he uses his tremendous strength and shoves the two men away.

The two men get back up and charge towards Berg but Berg grabs hold of the two men in the chokeslam hold as he raises the two men in the air, the both break free from the hold and land behind Berg. As Berg turns around they both hit a shot to the mid-section and go for a DDT, but Berg hold on and counters with a double vertical suplex. Berg then gets back up and beats his chest and pulls the top rope down while shouting in German at the crowd.

*BUZZ!

“Halloween Theme” Theme hits as Out comes Eliminator. Eliminator stares at the top of the ramp and point to Berg. Berg immediately takes notice and begins to waves his arms at Eliminator telling him to get into the ring. Eliminator begins to leap from side to side like Brock Lesnar and then charges towards the ring.

JT: And here comes the man who seem’s to have Berg number!

HE: And here they go both trading blows!

The two men are rapidly exchanging blows as neither is willing to back down. Berg then hits a knee thrust to the gut, and delivers an irish whip but Eliminator counters and delivers one of his own. As Berg comes off the ropes Eliminator grabs ahold of him and hits a beautiful belly to belly suplex sending the German flying across the ring. Berg gets back up in the corner and Eliminator comes running in and hits a stiff clothesline in the corner.

As Berg stumbles out Eliminator grabs ahold of him and begins to parade Berg across the ring and hits a sidewalk slam.

*Crowd begins to Chant Eliminator name.

JT: Wow what a move! The German is down!

HE: Eliminator seem’s to be the only man who has more power than Berg!

Meanwhile Jack is seen trying to lift Dicey over the top rope but Dicey drives his elbow into Jack back as Jack stumbles away. Dicey then locks up with Jack, but Jack delivers a thumb to the eye and hits a snapmare and then hits a stiff kick into Dicey back. Jack picks Dicey up and hits a hip toss as he begins to impose his superior wrestling technique.

*BUZZ!

“I Do Want to Fear” Begins to play as the crowd gives a warm reception to Yarmouth Blade who dashes down the ramp and slides into the ring.

Blade goes immediately after Jack and hits a standing Drop kick sending Jack stumbling backwards into the corner. Blade helps Dicey back up to his feet, as Dicey shakes hands with Jack, he then flies in with a sting like splash in the corner and then throws Jack towards Blade who hits a stiff uppercut taking Jack down to the mat. Blade picks Jack up and hits a knife edge chop across the chest and then delivers an irish whip into the corner, Blade then makes his way over with Dicey as suddenly the two men have a mini competition between them as to who can hit the hardest chop on Jack as the crowd responds with a “Woo” with every shot.

Meanwhile Berg hits a thumb to the Eliminator eye as he stumbles away to take a breather. As Eliminator recovers some of his vision, Berg comes flying in with a clothesline sending Eliminator stumbling back against the ropes. Berg then tries to lift Eliminator over the top rope but the big man is holding on to the top rope with all his strength.

*BUZZ!

“The Darker Side” Begins to play as Destroyer walks down the ramp and slides into the ring to a heated reception from the crowd. Blade charges towards Destroyer

JT: Chokeslam!

Dicey tries to aid Blade but runs straight into a big boot. Berg turns around and take notice of the giant behind him and drops Eliminator. The two men stare each other down as suddenly Eliminator gets back up and enters the frame. The three men have a staredown as the crowd goes crazy watching these 3 mammoths. Berg and Destroyer suddenly turn towards Eliminator, who begins to stare at the two men rapidly and then smiles as he charges unexpectedly and clothesline the two men off their feet. As Destroyer gets back up Eliminator hits a knee thrust to the gut and raises Destroyer up in the air in the powerbomb position as the arena erupts into cheers.

JT: My God! Look at this image two 7ft giants, and look how high Destroyer is up in the air!

HE: My god!

Eliminator begins to run

JT: POWERBOMB!!!!!

*Crowd: Holyshit!!!!

Eliminator gets back up grasping his back when suddenly Berg fly’s in from behind and lifts Eliminator over the top rope!

Buzz!!!!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen Eliminator has been eliminated!

HE: Ha! That was ironic!

*BUZZ!

As Eliminator makes his way up the ramp Two men wearing a black druid like cloak appear at the top of the ramp. The two men removes their hoods as Cerberus and Visage Reveal themselves to the crowd to a heated reception. Visage points to Berg he begins to have a dazed look on his face as he climbs over the top rope and eliminates himself from the match. Visage begins to wave his finger telling Berg to come towards him as Berg follows the two men towards the top of the ramp as the disappear into the back.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen Udo Berg Has been Eliminated!!!!

HE: What the hell just happened?!

JT: I have no idea, but it seems that Visage has found his Havoc……..

*BUZZ!

“Clubbed to death” Begins to play as out come Neo Domino who charges towards the ring and slides into the ring.

*BUZZ!

JT: We are halfway through as a double entry is happening here.

HE: What a match so far!

“Last Resort” Hits as out slowly comes Geoff Steel. Steel poses at the top of the ramp as the fans go wild as he then suddenly charges towards the ring.

All 4 men Blade, Jack, Steel, and Dicey are seen standing on the opposite side of the ring as Destroyer gets back up thank to Neo Domino.

HE: Look at the separation here Jeff, TWA and 6CW, it is almost like everyone has forgotten about their rivalries as they share a common enemy!

JT: What about Steel he is a TWA superstar, what he is doing aligning himself with 6CW?

Destroyer and Neo are seen shouting at Steel who smiles as Jack, Dicey, and Blade begin to beat the giant down in the corner. Meanwhile Steel back Neo into the corner and delivers an irish whip to the opposite side. Steel comes charging in with a flying elbow and then hits a series of shoulder thrusts. Steel then props Neo on the top rope and hits a stiff shot to the head.

Steel then climbs on to the second rope and clobbers Neo’s back. Neo begins to fight back tough as he unleashes a series of shots to the gut knocking Steel off the ropes. As Steel gets back up Neo leaps off with a crossbody but Steel rolls through and picks Neo up

JT: BLADE CUTER!!!!

*BUZZ!

“Beat the Devil’s Tattoo” hits as at comes running Jerome Dubois to a heated reception from the crowd. Dubois slides into the ring and sneaks up behind Steel and hits a low blow. Dubois then lift Steel in the air.

JT: Culture Shock!!!

HE: Yes! What a move from the phenomene Francais!

JT: Cheap move! He hit a low blow!

Neo then gets back up and pats Dubois on the back for helping but Dubois smiles and then chucks Neo over the top rope and eliminates his partner!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen Neo Domino Has been Eliminated!

Meanwhile on the opposite side of the ring Jack, Blade, and Dicey are seen lifting the giant over the top rope and Dubois sneaks up from behind and helps them as Destroyer stumbles over the top rope and on to the floor.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen Destroyer has been Eliminated!!!!

HE: What the hell is Dubois doing?!

JT: Don’t you get it? It has always been about him! He wants to win this for himself!

*BUZZ!

“Hood Hop” Hits Hidari emerges at the top of the ramp. Hidari dashes down the ramp and slides into the ring.

HE: Hidari coming off a huge win tonight after a surprise change in allegiances! And ladies and gentlemen we can confirm that Tsukasa and Kenzaki are currently being tended too and aren’t apart of the Ruler of the Ring match here tonight…

JT: Hidari looking to go solo and break away, and will be interesting to see what happens here tonight

Hidari enters the frame as Blade swings a wild right but Hidari blocks it and hits a European uppercut and then lifts Blade up in the air

HE: Genshin!!!!

Hidari gets back up to his feet and points to the crowd as Jack locks up with Hidari. Jack locks in a headlock but Hidari breaks the hold and hits a german suplex and hold on to the hold. As Jack gets dragged back up to his feet Hidari hits a second, and then a third as he then lets go of the hold. As he turns around Dicey hits a huge right and begins to back Hidari into the with his brawler like style. Dicey then delivers an irish whip to the opposite corner and comes flying behind. Hidari dashes away at the last second and Dicey turns around…

HE: Another Genshin!

JT: Hidari is on fire here!!

Meanwhile Dubois is seen trying to lift Steel over the top rope as a cheer is heard from the crowd.

JT: Wait a minute Henry!

GazzyD is seen stumbling down the ramp with blood trickling through the bandages. Dubois turns around and notices Gazzy, as Gazzy walks on to the apron Dubois charges towards him but Gazzy pulls down on the top rope as Dubois fly’s over its and lands hard on the floor. As he gets back up Gazzy leaps on to the top rope.

JT: What a moonsault!!!

HE: What the hell is Gazzy doing here!

JT: Payback from earlier on!

*BUZZ!

“It’s a New Day” Hits as outcomes Mark Matzko who salutes the crowd to a huge series of cheers from the crowd. As Mark walks passed a smiling GazzyD, emt rush down and check on Dubois who isn’t getting back up.

Matzko slides into the ring as Hidari goes immediately after him clobbering the back the and relentlessly going after him. Hidari then runs the ropes, and runs straight into a kick to the gut.
HE: Militant DDT!!!

Matzko then gets back up and clothesline Blade from behind. Matzko then picks Blade up and throws him over the top rope but Blade lands on the apron. Matzko then swings a wild right but Blade hits a shoulder thrust to the gut as Matzko stumbles away. As Blade enters back into the ring through the middle rope Jack comes flying in and hits a running shot across the head as Blade crumbles to the mat. Jack then picks Blade up and throws him over the top rope.

Buzz!!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen Yarmouth Blade Has Been Eliminated!!!!

Jack begins to smile and as he turns around Matzko flies in and clothesline Jack over the top rope but Jack feet doesn’t hit the floor as he grabs a hold of the top rope. Jack pulls himself back up and into the ring. Jack then points to his head showing his intelligence and as he turns around.

JT: MILITANT DDT!!!!

HE: Wow Matzko really planted Jack there!

*BUZZ!

JT: Who is the final competitor?

“Can’t Stop” Begins to play as the arena erupts into a chorus of cheers. Out comes flying Zach Corchia. Zach charges towards the ring with a purpose and slides into the ring. Matzko turns goes for a clothesline but Zach ducks under leaps on to the second rope and fly’s off it hitting a hurricarana sending Matzko flying across the ring over the top rope but on to the apron. Hidari then flies in with swing a shot but Matzko blocks it and drags Hidari over the top rope on the apron as well. The two men begins to slug it out when suddenly Zach comes flying in and hits a drop kick on to the two men as they both fly off the top rope on the floor…..

Buzz!!!!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen Hidari and Steel has been eliminated!!!!!

*The arena burst into cheers as 6C-Dubs begin to echo across the arena.

JT: We are down to Fatal Fourway Elimination rules now!

HE: And who will be the final two who get to the ladder match?!

Meanwhile back in the ring, Jack is seen hitting various shot to the mid-section until Dicey is in a sitting position but Steel clobbers Jack from behind and hits a back suplex. As Dicey pulls himself back up Zach comes flying in with a running knee shot to the head and follows it up with a running bulldog. Zach goes for the cover .

1….

2….

Dicey gets the shoulder up!

Steel picks Jack up and hits a European uppercut as Jack stumbles into the corner. Steel hits a chop but Jack responds with a chop of his own , and another and another, as Steel stumbles into the center of the ring. Jack hits a kick to the gut and goes for a perfect plex, but Steel lands on his feet behind Jack and shoves Jack away. As Jack comes off the ropes, Steel hits a powerslam, and hold on as he picks Jack back up and goes for a Blade Cutter, but Jack grabs hold of Steel head and hits a reversed DDT.

Meanwhile Zach hits a series of stiff kicks to Dicey ribs in the corner and then delivers an irish whip to the opposite corner. As Zach comes flying in, Dicey charges out and hits a huge spear out of no where taking the young superstar off his feet. Dicey then gets back and spins Jack around.

JT: CRAICDOWN!!!!!

1…..

2…..

3!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen Perfect Jack has been Eliminated.

Steel then rolls Dicey up from behind.

1…..

2….

3!

Ding Ding Ding!!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen Dicey Reilly has been Eliminated!!

Crowley then appears at the top of the ramp

MC: Now that I see that Zach Corchia has stuck his nose where it doesn’t belong, ladies and Gentlemen let me present to you the final member of the Ruler of the Ring Match…..Mr.KENTY!!!!!

“Turn up the Trouble” Hits as Mr.Kenty dashes down the ramp and slides into ring and as Steel gets back up to his feet, Kenty hits a mic check.

1….

2….

3!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen Geoff Steel has been Eliminated!!!

JT: This is taking the urine! Kenty being slid into the match at the end!

HE: Haha I love it! Kenty is the future of 6CW and therefore it makes sense! Crowley is a visionary!

Kenty then slides to the outside of the ring and grabs a ladder from under the ring and slides back in. As Zach gets back up to his feet Kenty smacks the ladder into Zach face. Zach is seen in pain. Kenty then props up the ladder under the suitcase and begins to climb up. As Kenty is half way up Zach kips up to his feet and makes his way towards Kenty and pulls his leg down as Kenty falls off the ladder on to the mat. Zach then hits a stiff kick to the head with the side of his foot as Kenty stumbles on to the ropes. Zach then charges in with a crossbody as the two men fly over the top rope on the mat on the outside.

JT: What a move!!!!

Zach and Kenty are barely moving as the crowd is going crazy. The two men slowly get back up to there feet as Kenty hits a huge right shot as Zach stumbles away. Kenty follows up behind and hits another as Zach stumbles on to the steel steps. Kenty then measures Zach up and comes flying in with a running knee shot but Zach hits a drop toe hold as Kenty lands head first on to the steel steps.

As Kenty gets back up, Zach is seen running along the barricade and leaps off hitting a hurricarana sending Kenty flying across the floor. Zach then gets back up and slides into the ring where he begins to climb the ladder towards the brief case. As he continues climb pass the half way point Zach reaches up for the brief case but is still too far away. Kenty gets back up and slides back into the ring and rapidly climbs the ladder. The two men perched at the top begin to trade blows. Kenty gets the upperhand and smashes Zach head on to the top of the ladder. Kenty then drags Zach to the top of the ladder and stands up himself.

JT: No he is not going to do it? Is he?

HE: What has Kenty got in mind?

JT: MIC CHECK FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER!!!

Crowd: Holyshit!!!!!

Crowley first pumps the air as the crowd goes crazy Kenty pulls himself up using the ropes as Zach barely moves. Kenty continues to climb as he gets to the top he reaches for the brief case and tries to unhook it. Zach with his last effort kick the ladder away while laying on the ground as Kenty leaps on to the briefcase holding on trying to unhook it still. Zach gets back up to his feet and hits a standing drop kick as Kenty falls to the mat.

Both men slowly get back up.

JT: SHELLSHOCKED!!!!

*The Arena burst into cheers.

Zach sets up the ladder and begins to climb to the top. Zach then gets to the top and points to Crowley as he unhooks the briefcase.

Ding Ding Ding!

MB: Here is your winner!!!!! ZACH CORCHIA!!!!!

JT: Oohhh my what a match! What a Match!

HE: What an end to a match!

JT: Kenty gave it his all, but you cannot fault the outcome, Zach had the desire, determination, and the will to get that briefcase and to shove it straight to Mr.Crowley!!!

HE: More importantly Zach is now headlining Beachfront Brawl!!!!

JT: My word what a night ladies and gentlemen! As Unbroken ends, a new star is born, on the next Escalation we look to clear up the World Title Picture as Dicey Reilly takes on Keith Leone, but tonight Zach Corchia has taken one Step towards Immortality! Goodnight everyone!

We go to credits!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down