The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 Shades of Gray...

+3
Morgannwg
Breadvan
Shifty
7 posters

Go down

50 Shades of Gray... Empty 50 Shades of Gray...

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2012, 6:22 pm

'"I'd like to bite that lip," he whispers darkly...Jeez, I'm a quivering, moist mess, and he hasn't even touched me. I squirm in my boots and meet his glare. "I'll bit yer whoal face auf, ya wetter."'

'The muscles inside the deepest, darkest part of me clench in the most delicious fashion. I can feel my legs again. "That'll learn ya fer lying on!"'

'His lips are parted- he's waiting, coiled to strike. Desire- acute, liquid and smoldering, combusts deep in my belly. Desire to be able to get dressed by myself after the game. "I'm gunnae eat ya wifma tatties an fish suppur."'

'I close my eyes, feeling the build up...pushing him higher, higher to the castle in the air. Andy Robinson loves a stolen lineout.'

'"Look at me," he breathes, and I stare up into his smouldering gray gaze. It is his Dom gaze- cold, hard, and sexy as hell, seven shades of sin in one enticing look. "I ken sidestep an lock a scrum, pal."'

Feel free to add your own...

Back to top Go down

50 Shades of Gray... Empty Re: 50 Shades of Gray...

Post by Shifty Fri 13 Jul 2012, 6:33 pm

That book should be banned, I'm tired of getting molested at stupid o'clock in the morning when she comes to bed after reading it mad
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Fri 13 Jul 2012, 6:36 pm

Shifty wrote:That book should be banned, I'm tired of getting molested at stupid o'clock in the morning when she comes to bed after reading it mad

Speak for yourself... It's great! Shocked *humpsmiley* Wink
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2012, 6:39 pm

Shifty wrote:That book should be banned, I'm tired of getting molested at stupid o'clock in the morning when she comes to bed after reading it mad

It's a sad time when a man feels negatively about the prospect of sex, any sex whatsoever. Ale for the fallen bro...

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Fri 13 Jul 2012, 8:02 pm

I thought this article was about me for a moment (as I am the Mr Grey!).
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Fri 13 Jul 2012, 10:25 pm

Ohhh... christ.

All the women in my office are reading it - there's 13 of them and one of me. They'll read a chapter one night (and, no doubt, molest their husbands) and then giggle about it together the next morning. Honestly, I'm trying to work. You could cut the hormones with a knife.

By the way, has anyone actually tried to read it? The prose is just... jaw droppingly poor.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Fri 13 Jul 2012, 10:33 pm

Bru, the mrs has it and is going to be reading the 2nd and third book too. Only read the passage miaow has based his piece on here, which was the part she suggested I read when I confronted her about this mysterious Women-only bible. It was pretty hilarious and cringeworthy (the original that is). Otherwise I keep my distance from the thing (and anyone on Facebook talking about it!).
You know what's next don't you? We will all be dragged off to the cinema in a years time to watch the film spin-off, starring Ryan Gosling so she tells me!

:-/
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by OzT Sat 14 Jul 2012, 10:38 am

This thread has completely lost me, not a clue whats/whos on about. What is it doing in the rugby union forum?? Have I side shifted in time and space and landed on some extra terrestral page??????

OzT

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:59 am

Oz - no idea why it was in the rugby Union forum - I moved it this morning.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Sat 14 Jul 2012, 12:02 pm

The Andy Robinson reference should have given it away!

Richie Gray, Scotland lock forward!

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sat 14 Jul 2012, 1:51 pm

Lol, V2 actually has a book forum.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sat 14 Jul 2012, 4:02 pm

miaow wrote:

It's a sad time when a man feels negatively about the prospect of sex, any sex whatsoever. Ale for the fallen bro...

I'm not fallen, I like sex as much as the next bloke but either before i goto sleep or first thing in the morning, I dont like being woken up!
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jul 2012, 10:43 pm

Adam D wrote:Oz - no idea why it was in the rugby Union forum - I moved it this morning.

What? Adam, can we have this reinstated to the Rugby forum please, it is quite clearly a titillating, if somewhat childish, pun on the Scotland forward 'Richie Gray'. It belongs in the Rugby forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down