OWGR - Week #29

Go down

OWGR - Week #29 Empty OWGR - Week #29

Post by princedracula on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 6:58 pm

Fantastic win for Ernie Els at the Open!!! He's had a great recovery from last year, but to top it all up with this, it's amazing!

Since I'm writing this from an airport waiting for a plane home, I'll keep it short and to the object...

Els is catapulted back to the top 15 where he belonged for so long, while the unfortunate Adam Scott gets a reward of sorts with a move up to #6. But probably much attention will concentrate on Mr. Woods, whose T3 place is just enough to bring him back to #2 in the world! GMac could consider himself really unlucky, not only because he couldn't quite challenge for the win in the end, but he hardly gets any reward in the rankings either, moving up only one place to #11...

The OWGR table after the Open and after week #29, should look like this:
(hope I didn't make any mistake considering I'm rushing it all in before I get on the plane... will get back later with updates from the other tournaments, but from what I gather all that could only have a very minor impact on the top 100, if at all...)

1 Luke Donald
2 Tiger Woods
3 Rory McIlroy
4 Lee Westwood
5 Webb Simpson
6 Adam Scott
7 Bubba Watson
8 Jason Dufner
9 Matt Kuchar
10 Justin Rose
-----------------------
11 Graeme McDowell
12 Zach Johnson
13 Hunter Mahan
14 Steve Stricker
15 Ernie Els
16 Dustin Johnson
17 Phil Mickelson
18 Martin Kaymer
19 Louis Oosthuizen
20 Rickie Fowler
21 Jason Day
22 Charl Schwartzel
23 Francesco Molinari
24 Brandt Snedeker
25 Sergio Garcia
26 Bill Haas
27 Keegan Bradley
28 Ian Poulter
29 Bo Van Pelt
30 Peter Hanson
31 Paul Lawrie
32 Nick Watney
33 Nicolas Colsaerts
34 Jim Furyk
35 John Senden
36 K.J. Choi
37 David Toms
38 Martin Laird
39 Carl Pettersson
40 Thomas Bjorn
41 Fredrik Jacobson
42 Bae Sang-Moon
43 Gonzalo Fdez-C.
44 Rafael Cabrerra-Bello
45 Mark Wilson
46 Alvaro Quiros
47 Simon Dyson
48 Geoff Ogilvy
49 Jonathan Byrd
50 Kevin Na
-----------------------
51 Aaron Baddeley
52 Branden Grace
53 Anders Hansen
54 Ben Crane
55 Robert Karlsson
56 Kyle Stanley
57 Michael Thompson
58 Alexander Noren
59 Marcel Siem
60 Padraig Harrington
61 Robert Rock
62 Greg Chalmers
63 Jamie Donaldson
64 Ryo Ishikawa
65 Matteo Manassero
66 John Huh
67 Retief Goosen
68 Rory Sabbatini
69 Miguel Jimenez
70 Robert Garrigus
71 Johnson Wagner
72 Hiroyuki Fujita
73 Spencer Levin
74 Ryan Moore
75 George Coetzee
76 Kim Kyung-Tae
77 Ben Curtis
78 Vijay Singh
79 Marcus Fraser
80 Charles Howell III
81 Mark Leishman
82 Y.E. Yang
83 Paul Casey
84 Ted Potter Jr.
85 Gary Woodland
86 Jeev Milkha Singh
87 Ryan Palmer
88 Toru Taniguchi
89 Darren Clarke
90 Pablo Larazabal
91 D.A. Points
92 Joost Luiten
93 Brian Davis
94 Charlie Wi
95 Sean O'Hair
96 John Rollins
97 Jeff Overton
98 David Lynn
99 Thorbjorn Olesen
100 Scott Piercy
-----------------------
101 Robert Allenby
102 Michael Hoey
103 Noh Seung-Yul
104 Bud Cauley

Last edited by princedracula on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

princedracula

Back to top Go down

OWGR - Week #29 Empty Re: OWGR - Week #29

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 7:26 pm

clap Springbok

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 8:13 pm

After all that excitement I don't see too much material change to the make up of the respective Ryder Cup teams, though Snedeker must sneak quite close to the US Top 12.
Won't know officially until the pgatour.com people have completed their arithmetic, always a tricky business for them.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 8:21 pm

Kwini

Maybe it is not about who improved but about those that missed a chance to earn some much needed points. Especially europeans like Kaymer.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 9:02 pm

Kwini: Sneds earned about 800 pts today which should go to 12th,

He actually earned enough to pass DJ and Stricker had they missed the cut, but DJ finished T9th (with a bunch of others) and Stricker finished T23. Double points for the US team.

The top 7 have nearly clinched a spot on the team. (Woods, Dufner, Bubba, Webb, Kuchar, Zach, and PMick)

Counting Hunter Mahan in the bubble spot, it looks like there are 7 players on the short list for 5 spots (including the bubble boy).

#8. Mahan
#9. Bradley
#10. Fowler
#11, #12, #13. DJ, Strick, Sneds
#14 Furyk

Anyone below Furyk in the standings is not on the short list right now. I have no clue which two players that DLIII would not pick.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 9:11 pm

I can't imagine DLIII not considering Bill Haas, but he missed a big opportunity to make some noise this week.

Not so sure that the top seven are as cut and dried as you suggest, would think Phil is in an especially precarious position as don't fancy him at Bridgestone OR Kiawah.
Officially Bradley is 9th, Fowler 10th, Sneds 11th, Dustin 12th, Strick 13th.
Then BVP, Furyk, Haas.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 11:24 pm

Bud Cauley might get close to owgr #100 but otherwise no impact on the top 100 from Mississippi.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 11:44 pm

Cheers kwini, back home safe...
Indeed, Cauley is infact just below Noh now...

And to finish it off for this week, congrats to Scott Stallings for his nice win in Mmiissiissiippii. He'll move just around the 120th spot, and same goes for this week's Challenge Tour winner, Espen Kofstad from Norway, jumping more than 250 places to somewhere around #335...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 12:03 am

kwinigolfer wrote:I can't imagine DLIII not considering Bill Haas, but he missed a big opportunity to make some noise this week.

Not so sure that the top seven are as cut and dried as you suggest, would think Phil is in an especially precarious position as don't fancy him at Bridgestone OR Kiawah.
Officially Bradley is 9th, Fowler 10th, Sneds 11th, Dustin 12th, Strick 13th.
Then BVP, Furyk, Haas.

PMick is guaranteed something in Akron. If he plays.

And yes, 4500 pts might not be enough considering accumulation does not end until 2nd playoff event.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 9:23 am

Early count for this week suggests:

- RBC Canadian @ ~40-44pts (down from 46 pts last year)
The big margin of error is mainly due to the presence of Webb Simpson in the field, which may well be a mistake (as kwini pointed out earlier) considering his parental duties of late. But who knows, we'll wait and see what God tells him to do, I guess...
- Austrian Open @ 24pts (same as... for ever)
They've been obviously struggling to get people in that field, as I see even Kafelnikov figures among the invitees...

Ernie could just about squeeze inside the top 10 with another win, while Kuchar could get to #5. And if God tells Simpson to play, even a win here couldn't improve his current #5 status...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinmar on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 1:38 pm

I see Padraig Harrington has confirmed he will be playing the Reno-Tahoe Open next week as he failed to make it back inside the Top 50 to qualify for Firestone.

How strong is the field likely to be for this event?

Tinmar

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 1:45 pm

Doubt it'll be worth anything more than the minimum of 24 pts, Tinmar. A win there however, should be enough to push him back in the top 50...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 7:56 pm

princedracula wrote:- RBC Canadian @ ~40-44pts (down from 46 pts last year)
The big margin of error is mainly due to the presence of Webb Simpson in the field, which may well be a mistake (as kwini pointed out earlier) considering his parental duties of late. But who knows, we'll wait and see what God tells him to do, I guess...
Oh dear! As it turns out, Simpson is only the icing on the cake, when it comes to W/Ds this week. Byrd, Bae and Na are completing the list of high profile players who have said already no to RBC and the Canadian Open... And that means that the whole thing is now gonna be worth only ~34-36 pts, or at least 10 points less than last year...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 9:24 pm

The Canadian Open is the Biggest Loser in Finchem FEDEX bonanza.

When is a highly ranked player going to take a week off:

Open Champ.
Canadian Open
Bridgestone
PGA
Wyndham
Barclays FE event1
Deutschebank FE Event2
BMW FE Event 3
off week
Tour Champ
Ryder Cup

Obviously Canadian and Wyndham are going to be the odd tournaments out.

I am surprised that Fowler is skipping so many events. He didn't play between US Open and Open Champ. and his spot on the Ryder Cup is far from secure.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 10:12 pm

Good for Harrington signing up for Reno, wonder if Casey might go there also?
I expect a decent field at Reno all things considered as many good players won't get in the PGA and don't want to have had three weeks off so making Greensboro their only option to assure Barclays qualification. Mississippi's loss will be Reno's gain.

de Jonge also out of Canada. Big surprise absentee for moi is 2010 Champion Pettersson, but he's booked for Bridgestone and the PGA and is on the Board at Greensboro.

GPB, Your summary of Finchem's vindictiveness against the Canadian Open is spot on - there were rumours last year of "Canada" taking the AT&T end June/early July date, but maybe that will have to wait until the calendar sorts itself out again. In 2016 everything will be "all change" as it is speculated that The Open's date (Troon) will slide back a week. Olympics that year also to really convolute things.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 1:57 pm

Strong representation of Saffers in Canada this week and especially refreshing to see Thomas Aiken playing this week, joining Clark, Els, Goosen, Immelman, Sabbatini, Schwartzel and Mulroy.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinmar on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:43 pm

Unless Paul Casey's form picks up in the very near future, what are his realistic options for next year?

I presume he wouldn't have any exempt status of any sort on the PGA Tour? He will surely have to come back to Europe and play there full time as he will hardly play the Web.Com tour.

I hope he can turn things around. I don't know if others will agree with me but I used to think he was the most talented of all the crop of top English players and the most likely to win a Major first. Quite some way off that now!

Tinmar

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 3:01 pm

Unless he makes a swift return to form, the only "standing" Casey will have on the PGA Tour in 2013 is as a "Past Champion", a status he can never lose. He will of course receive some Sponsors Invitations, and could go to PGA Tour Q-School.

I agree Tinmar, but now he's squandered two years in what should be the prime of his career due to niggling injuries and, apparently, playing through them while not fully fit.

I thought he was the best bet for a Major among this crop of English 30-somethings with the exception of Westwood, but now his career looks to be at a crossroads.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinmar on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 3:36 pm

Thanks, Kwini.

On current form and the way he's hurtling down the rankings, he will surely be nearly as far down as Westwood was at his lowest point some years ago by the end of 2012.

Is 2012 the last year of the Q-School in its current format, i.e. direct entry onto the main Tour?

Tinmar

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 3:45 pm

Q-School?
Yes!

There seems to be universal agreement that the new Q-School rules will screw "International" players, especially Europeans and Asian Tours' players who will have no choice but to choose between their own Tour and the web.com (Nationwide as was) Tour, no chance of securing a place on the PGA Tour without going through the one year web.com apprenticeship. This wouldn't affect the likes of Hanson and McIlroy, Ishikawa and Westwood, but would certainly affect the Jacobsons, Cejkas, Davises and Owens of years gone by.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 2:16 pm

Is it politically correct to note the consistently dismal performances from Japanese golfers at The Open?
Have a butcher's at this lot:
54th: Fujimoto
72nd: Muto
m/c +4: Oda (a bit smelly)
m/c +6: Ishikawa (time to face up to the fact that he's not the next bright young thing. Even the PGA Tour have stopped giving him "featured" tee times.)
m/c +7: Taniguchi
m/c +8: Fujita
m/c +8: Takayama
m/c +10: Ichihara

Don't see for the life of me why Golf Associations bend over backwards to accomodate Japanese golfers/qualifiers/you name it. However good they might be at home, they really struggle overseas - why do they get places in The Open, for instance, that would be better offered to local qualifiers, or at least European Tour qualifiers? Not exactly as if Japan is noted for opening their markets (of whatever kind) for anything other than their own benefit.

I understand the commercial ramifications, but really.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 4:06 pm

It's certainly PC to make these points here kwini, not so sure if that's the case in higher places though. I'm no expert in Japanese golf, but it's a topic I also thought about many times, so I'll just throw in a few ideas...

I think it's not a secret to anyone that in terms of performance the Japanese golf is in decline relative to most other world 'regions' for the past 10 years or so. And personally I think it's a process that is probably accelerating in in the last few years. I guess you could split the questions here in two categories:

1. Why is the Japanese golf performance in decline?
Possible answers:
- Japanese Tour level/strength has declined in comparison to other tours
- JP Tour in the last few years is dominated at the top by a relatively limited, but growing, number of 'foreigners', mainly Aussies and Koreans (SE Asians are coming in as well). 50% of the winners on JP Tour in the last year are not Japanese. Main reason for this is that it's still a much richer tour compared to any other neighbouring tours.
- the sort of celebrity cult, Beckham style, they have built around local young 'stars' like Ishikawa, although may well be very good commercially and sell many golf clubs and golf balls and tonnes of fashionable golf clothing, it doesn't in my view send the best message to the local kids regarding what being a top golf pro means or requires...
- as a result of all these, numbers of young and really talented Japanese golfers coming through is probably declining, even though watching the sort of carry on that accompanies Ryo everywhere may give the opposite impression... More than half of those 50% Japanese winners on JP Tour are over 40 (Fujita, Taniguchi, Hiratsuka, Kuboya), leader in the order of merit is Fujita (over 40), etc...
- Japanese are not the best travellers (they're great and very well behaved tourists, but that's about as far as it goes)

2. Why this decline is not factored into the rankings, invitations, etc.?
- it's about money (ask Bridgestone-san, Mizuno-san, Sony-san, etc...); it's still the 3rd richest Tour in the world.
- it's golf (just look at how long it takes for any changes in rules, equipment, owgr, etc. to be discussed properly, let alone implemented)

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 4:52 pm

pd, Couldn't agree more. thumbsup
It will be interesting to see how Tours deal with Ishikawa's apparent decline , 64th and falling, presumably like a stone.
In the field this week and next, plus the PGA; continued poor form and he'll slide fast.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 12:10 pm

Out of interest if young Thor were to win this week in Austria what's his likely ranking jump and what's he need to qualify for Medinah be nice to see him there

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 12:39 pm

As far as I can see it will take him to around #64, depending on how others do.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 12:43 pm

Fader,
Guessing Olesen would reach the owgr high sixties / low seventies with a win.
But certain he'll need a miracle (or a PGA Championship win) to reach the Ryder Cup qualifying places, even if he wins this week. Wiesberger actually in a better position, especially as he'll be at the Bridgestone also.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 12:46 pm

Good estimations there... Thorbjorn could move up as high as #63 with a win and as high as #93 with a solo 10th, so a top 10 for him should be enough to see him into the USPGA field... Nice to see Levet's form picking up as well, a bit too late though for him to have any chance at the top 100...

Good move up the leaderboard by Wiesberger today, would be good for the crowds to have a local in contention...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Fader on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 12:56 pm

Shame he can't make the automatic spots for medinah certainly in better form than the likes of Kaymer. Hope he gets a win as I'd like see him move up the rankings I enjoy watching him and comes across as a nice lad.

Fader

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 4:42 pm

Guess there is no way for ThorBjorn (ThunderBear?) to make it into Bridgestone next week.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 2:43 am

kwinigolfer wrote:pd, Couldn't agree more. thumbsup
It will be interesting to see how Tours deal with Ishikawa's apparent decline , 64th and falling, presumably like a stone.
In the field this week and next, plus the PGA; continued poor form and he'll slide fast.

Not sure I understand what you are mean by "...how Tours deal...". Ishikawa will almost certainly earn his full PGAT membership for next year... if he hasn't already. That status won't get him in the "biggies".... but it'll get him into a good deal of the rest.

On the larger Japan Tour point being discussed... IMO the Japanese players will be less a factor anyway. Obviously as already mentioned by non-Japanese doing so well on the JPT... but also because with the rankings going down for their top players... they are loosing OWGR points for their events. Last year all their events were worth 18 or more to this point, 6 of them 20 or more. So far this year only three 18's, the rest at the minimum of 16.

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by robopz on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 4:09 am

Fader wrote:Shame he can't make the automatic spots for medinah certainly in better form than the likes of Kaymer. Hope he gets a win as I'd like see him move up the rankings I enjoy watching him and comes across as a nice lad.

Olesen should remain inside #100 and that should get him an invite to the PGA... usually it works out they are able to invite all within the top-100... and they have the last 5-6 years.

robopz

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 11:08 am

Ishikawa will go over the $700K mark in Tour earnings this week, over $750K presumably next week. It will be good for all of Japanese golf if he's successful next year; Maruyama was very popular here and secured his place in prestigious events the old fashioned way.

Perhaps "the Tours" was lazy shorthand for all of Golf, Masters, PGA Tour, USGA, R&A, included.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 4:39 pm

I see some discussion on Ryo Ishikawa.

He has earned 693K thus far this year, and should get about 20 grand this week and a minimum o 40K next week.

That gets him to at least 760K for the year, which is going to be close to the 125th mark. At worst he will have conditonal status which means he can get unlimited Sponsors invites. {sigh}

He is in a spot in the rankings where the averages are congested. he is #64 but is only a 1/10 of a point from #75. I think when PD puts out the rankings next week, Ryo will fall about 8-10 places this week after amortization and his T33 (lol) finish in the Accenture Match Play scrolls off his 52 results.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 4:46 pm

kwinigolfer wrote:

GPB, Your summary of Finchem's vindictiveness against the Canadian Open is spot on - there were rumours last year of "Canada" taking the AT&T end June/early July date, but maybe that will have to wait until the calendar sorts itself out again. In 2016 everything will be "all change" as it is speculated that The Open's date (Troon) will slide back a week. Olympics that year also to really convolute things.

Kwini, In what way do you think Finchem was "vindictive" against the Canadian Open?

IMO, Not Vindictive, just collateral damage from the FE events. There are just not premium weeks in the schedule when the Canadian Open can be played.

I would like to see the Akron WGC event moved to Canada every few years in addition to the Canadian Open. That way Canada can get the best players in the world every so often. But I am not sure if they have the sponsorship dollars to subsidize a WGC.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 5:28 pm

GPB,
The "Canadian" hasn't always had this date - at various times it's had the 4th of July weekend, usually adjacent to the Western Open, and also a Labour Day-ish date, now usurped by the FedEx.

Coincidence that Finchem has marginalised two of the oldest tournaments on Tour????

Time for RBC to exert some leverage.

Edit: Like the idea of switching Bridgestone to Canada once in a while but you and I know that will never happen!!

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 5:33 pm

Do Canadians play or watch golf in particularly large numbers?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 5:34 pm

They certainly play, don't know about watching. Some fantastic courses in Canada, some terrific new ones opened recently in Les Maritimes.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 5:38 pm

I just ask because they do not have a great record for providing many world class golfers, which given they have a decent sized population would indicate they dont exactly embrace the game as a people.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 5:48 pm

Canadians are pretty fanatical about golf. Season is short, but they sure do like the game.

And FWIW, it was not Finchem that took the Late June, Early Date from the Canadian Open. The last time it was played that early was 1989, 5 years pre Finchem.

From 1990 - 2006 it was played in September.

And I still trying to find out how Finchem was vindictive. The Canadian Open was collateral damage. In 2006, the Canadian Open, held in September got the equivalent of OWGR 46 field. Not a bad field, but not a great one either.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by GPB on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 6:11 pm

Doug Ferguson just tweeted that Jeff Overton will be falling out of the top 100. Losing his PGA Championship exemption from the Ryder Cup 2010.

He should have been playing the EuroTour to win some of those tournaments [/snark]

GPB

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 6:29 pm

Final count: Canada @ 36pts

Regarding Ishikawa, you'll be pleased to know that he isn't in any hurry to go down fast just yet. Sitting at #65 before the results from Canada are included... He may drop a bit more than that in the end, but not a huge amount (Goosen, Garrigus, etc.)...

Some bad news for a couple of guys who I know have some fans around here: Overton has been already kicked out of the top 100 and Sean O'Hair is very likely to follow him by the end of the day. None of them was qualified for Bridgestone and O'Hair is not qualified for USPGA either...

Is the USPGA likely to invite some folks from just outside the top 100 if the quota is not reached?

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 9:41 pm

pd,
After owgr #100 they revert to the "PGA Championship Points" money list, #71 on that list becoming first alternate. So apparently no chance for Overton via the owgr's but he'll be a leading alternate. Right behind O'Hair in all likelihood! Allenby and Villegas among those much further adrift.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by NedB-H on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 10:57 pm

kwinigolfer wrote:pd,
After owgr #100 they revert to the "PGA Championship Points" money list, #71 on that list becoming first alternate. So apparently no chance for Overton via the owgr's but he'll be a leading alternate. Right behind O'Hair in all likelihood! Allenby and Villegas among those much further adrift.
Kwini,

Am I right in thinking that list is money earners on the PGA Tour between 2011 PGA and 2012 pre-PGA? If so, any idea where that list might be found? Would be interested to see who was on it, aside from the top 100 guys more or less guaranteed entry anyway

NedB-H

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 11:09 pm

Ned,
I think it's actually the money won from 2011 Bridgestone/Reno to 2012 Canadian Open inclusive.

O'Hair will be first alternate, Overton second, Blake Adams third:

http://www.pgatour.com/r/stats/info/?132

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum