The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe?

+8
Crimey
mystiroakey
bluestonevedder
Adam D
Skydriver
CFCNick
Thomond
hampo17
12 posters

Go down

Batmans Challenging Foe?

The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe? Vote_lcap5%The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe? Vote_lcap24%The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 5 ]
The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe? Vote_lcap43%The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe? Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 9 ]
The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe? Vote_lcap0%The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe? Vote_lcap24%The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 5 ]
The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe? Vote_lcap4%The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 21

The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe? Empty The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe?

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jul 2012, 7:03 pm

Well the Nolan Batman trilogy is now over so I thought I would ask who do you rate as Batman's most challenging foe?

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe? Empty Re: The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe?

Post by hampo17 Thu 26 Jul 2012, 7:21 pm

I've gone for Ra's Al Ghul, however it is more to do with the league of shadows for reasons I can't say ;-)

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe? Empty Re: The Dark Knight Triology - Who Was Batman's Most Challenging Foe?

Post by Thomond Thu 26 Jul 2012, 7:23 pm

I'd say Raz Al Ghul as without Raz Al Ghul, Bane isn't too much of a threat I think. The fact that Liam Neeson is a hero plays into it.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Thu 26 Jul 2012, 8:08 pm

I also went for Ra's Al Ghul. Brilliant performance by Neeson, and the fact that if he was afraid of death he'd easily have beaten Batman. Bruce Wayne is traditionally a smart guy and can out smart most opponents but I don't think Bruce was at that stage in his life during Batman Begins so found it a little disappointing when he defeated Ra's Al Ghul.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jul 2012, 9:05 pm

I went for The Joker. I think for anyone that puts himself on the line no matter how diabolical the plan or the high risk to his own life for me suggests someone who is in it to the death. Ok he may have lacked the physical strength to take Batman on, but he got under his skin unlike any of the others did. He knew how to get to Batman and that was attack his morality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skydriver Thu 26 Jul 2012, 11:01 pm

Interesting question - could make a case for several. I've put my X in the Bane box.

DO NOT OPEN / READ THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE DARK KNIGHT RISES YET

Spoiler:

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 26 Jul 2012, 11:30 pm

I would agree with Skydriver for the points he made.

However, the Jokers actions effectively killed Batman for 8 years.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Fri 27 Jul 2012, 9:19 am

I would say the Joker, purely for the reason that his actions had no objective. Bane and the League of Shadows had an aim- to destroy Gotham. The Joker just 'enjoyed watching the world burn'. I think in this respect, he was batman's greatest foe. Without a clear objective, I think Batman struggled to understand and therefore overcome the Joker's plans.

Physically of course, I'd go for Bane everytime.

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 27 Jul 2012, 1:45 pm

Has to be catwomen in a way because she had the sex appeal which meant she could if she wanted to be pure evil get to him.. But the most challeging was the joker- who isnt dead is he!- the rest are gonnas

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 27 Jul 2012, 1:46 pm

Catwoman and Scarecrow are both still alive as well.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 27 Jul 2012, 1:48 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by mystiroakey on Fri 27 Jul 2012, 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jul 2012, 2:04 pm

Spoiler!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 27 Jul 2012, 2:21 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:Spoiler!!!!!

I thought this was a spoiler zone, surely you can only judge if you have seen the most recent film?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jul 2012, 2:25 pm

Crimey wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:Spoiler!!!!!

I thought this was a spoiler zone, surely you can only judge if you have seen the most recent film?

Nothing is given away in the post. If people wish to vote after seeing it that's fine, won't stop people looking in though who haven't seen it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Fri 27 Jul 2012, 11:04 pm

bluestonevedder wrote:I would say the Joker, purely for the reason that his actions had no objective. Bane and the League of Shadows had an aim- to destroy Gotham. The Joker just 'enjoyed watching the world burn'. I think in this respect, he was batman's greatest foe. Without a clear objective, I think Batman struggled to understand and therefore overcome the Joker's plans.

Physically of course, I'd go for Bane everytime.

This and for exactly your reasons.

Joker just wants chaos, the others agenda could be stopped because it had to be planned - Joker is virtually unstoppable as he just moves onto more chaos.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sat 28 Jul 2012, 12:42 am

No comparison here, it's The Joker. Bane wasn't great in my view, he was just a puppet after the audience is lead to believe he is the mastermind.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Sat 28 Jul 2012, 1:17 am

Voted Bane, brought about a bigger scale of chaos because of all the change and took it to a whole new level with the stadium scene and the isolation of gotham.

Also Batman had Joker beaten as such with him hanging upside down, any damage Batman did to Bane towards the end was repairable as we saw, and then if you look at how Bane finished Batman never truely beat him, compared to Bane living up the scene from the comic in breaking the bat.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell_Elmo Sun 05 Aug 2012, 10:16 pm

Personally think that it's got to be Joker. He is Chaos.

Joker is Batman's alternate self. He is the evil to Batman's good. The South to Batman's North etc. (you get what I'm saying :P)

Spoiler:

Russell_Elmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down