The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cut the nose to spite the face

+45
CaledonianCraig
Gooseberry
kingraf
Azzy
banbrotam
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Mat
chrisss
Liam
LondonTiger
sirfredperry
seanmichaels
Duty281
Mad for Chelsea
Jetty
alfie
mystiroakey
dyrewolfe
FerN
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
hampo17
amanuensis
Corporalhumblebucket
ShahenshahG
Stella
JDizzle
Shelsey93
VTR
Dorothy_Mantooth
liverbnz
Toadfish
ShankyCricket
Fists of Fury
eirebilly
Hibbz
DouglasJardinesbox
Biltong
msp83
gboycottnut
Mike Selig
skyeman
guildfordbat
GSC
Good Golly I'm Olly
KP_fan
49 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Cut the nose to spite the face - Page 7 Empty Cut the nose to spite the face

Post by KP_fan Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Did they just cut the nose to spite the face ?

Yes indeed ECB cut their nose to spite their face.

With 7000 runs, 88 tests @ 50+ average, a big 100 in his last overseas innings in Lanka to keep England hanging in as No. 1 and another big hundred in what was defnitely his LAST test to yet again keep them hanging by a flimsy thread as No.1....KP's status as their biggest superstar in the last 3 decades and a legend in English cricket is already confirmed.

The intent obviously was to "hit back and hurt back".......instead of finding ways to reconcile and move forward.
Unfortunately ECB's timing was as bad as their intent.
If it was repraminding and putting down a newbie with 20 odd tests and 1500 runs.....then ECB's intent to "hit back and hurt" may have worked.......but here they have probably added martyrdom to an exisiting superstardom.

KP could have finished with 9000 or even 10,000 runs in the next 3 years....even without those extra 2,000 runs runs..nothing changes in his standing as a cricketer...the loser is English cricket.

An extraordinary batsman, who served England well for long, a flawed genius who acknowledged his flawed emotionalism and one who took severeal steps towards reconcillation....the super star who was made a martyr today by the bureaucrats who did a classic " cut their nose to spite their own face"......is how history would sum it up when dust settles over this issue.
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Cut the nose to spite the face - Page 7 Empty Re: Cut the nose to spite the face

Post by msp83 Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Lets hope so. And lets hope this public humiliation won't finish off the fire in Pietersen. The captaincy debacle, the breach of trust left a lasting mark on him, hopefully if he somehow makes his way back to the team he would be able to get over this and remain the player that he has been.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Cut the nose to spite the face - Page 7 Empty Re: Cut the nose to spite the face

Post by skyeman Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Gonna be several great cricket books in a few years time Very Happy

Strauss's to be the first, once he has retired of course Wink

skyeman

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:06 pm

I am very interested to hear KP's side, the full version on this saga. I am sure the political science bit in me would also look forward to it, as there could be interesting points about multiculturalism and stuff.
What about Flower A cricketer whom I had the greatest respect for, as a superb batsman across conditions, as a champion of democracy....... But I totally dislike his regimented style to coaching, completely at odds with the kind of spirit he embodied as a player and even should I say an activist? Having seen the GC and then the GK ways in Indian cricket, I think I have enough reasons to prefer the latter.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by DouglasJardinesbox Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:46 am

skyeman wrote:
msp83 wrote:The question though Skyeman, is whether the ECB would be satisfied with this latest chapter of humiliating him? Or have they got more in stor? I have a feeling the latter is going to be the case, and there is a very real chance of the cricketing fraternity being robbed of a phinomenal tallent a bit too early. Wouldn't really enjoy much seeing Pietersen smashing hapless bowlers around in IPL when he could do it against the best in the most testing format.
I don't know I somehow started following England over the BBC radio in the late 1990s and ended up developing a very close affinity to English cricket, even during tough times. Even when Nas Hussain used negative bowling strategy against India in India I defended the English and pointed out if someone like a Virender Sehwag could meet the challenge head on through a positive attitude it could be done. Then came Fredye Flintoff, Trescothick, Vaughan, Strauss(yes, I wrote post after post in the old 606 supporting him when Strauss was dropped from the team during the CB series and then the world cup in 07 and always rated him as a One Day player), Pietersen and Swann. England became the favorite side along with India. Throughout this there have been high points as well as low ones. Losses after losses against the Australians in the ashes to be turned around after 2005 disappointing world cups and then a global T-20 trophy. Flintoff's stupidity and the aftermaths of the same has been the lowest point so far.
But this I feel has outdone that. Despite his odd behavior throughout the saga, I very strongly felt and still do feel that Kevin Pietersen deserves a lot more than abject humiliation by incompetent and equally blameworthy administration/team management.
I hope there would be a better ending for all this nonsense, but I very much doubt that.

Don't worry msp i am sure Flower will have him back soon. Flower has now had the apology and gotten KP's committment. Flower has always played to win and knows his chances are better with KP in the team.

As for humiliation imo KP is 90% at fault for that, but as he states he does not dwell on the past.

Just hope that all in the team can deal with it.

If they don't deal with it, can we assume this will be seen as bringing disharmony to the dressing room? And if so, will all those that do not embrace KP back into the team be dropped? Or will the 'no man/men' is bigger than the team' philosophy be conveniently dropped?

DouglasJardinesbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:02 am

This issue will still have repercussions after the 3rd test if KP does play.

If he has a bad game, then it could stir up all sorts of comments in the change room about what was the fuss all about, KP gets brought back into the team because he is the "best" player and yet he failed.

Or KP has another great game and then it the kind of "told you so" attitude from him.

Nobody is going to win because of this.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:32 am

Biltong wrote:This issue will still have repercussions after the 3rd test if KP does play.

If he has a bad game, then it could stir up all sorts of comments in the change room about what was the fuss all about, KP gets brought back into the team because he is the "best" player and yet he failed.

Or KP has another great game and then it the kind of "told you so" attitude from him.

Nobody is going to win because of this.

Well your Saffers may just win because of this Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:39 am

True, I won't mind that.

But this is something that needs to put to bed by the ECB, Flower and KP. It cannot be good for any team's morale when this type of thing surfaces regulalry, and always seems to be KP when the controversy comes
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:41 am

Just getting tired of it all biltong. With KP its either a meltdown or a small drama.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:44 am

Yeah, the biggest problem here for any supporter is that they don't have all the details. Half of this is all speculation and hearsay.

I believe sport should be more transparent, you have people siding with KP, you have people siding with the ECB and then there are those sitting on the fence.

The only fact we know of is that KP is the centre of all this drama.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:38 pm

From Strauss's responses today, it doesn't seem that Pietersen will have much of a chance to make it to the England squad for the world T-20. Without him, England have no hopes whatsoever of retaining their only global trophy. Without him there is a serious chance that their number 1 test status will be gone after this 3rd test, a status to which they are hanging on because of a fine all-round performance from Pietersen.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:50 pm

One final thing that's likely to really bug me is that on the off chance they win the 3rd test people will say it's because they ditched Kevin but when in all likelihood they lose or at best draw they'll blame the lack of success on the fuss "Kevin" has caused.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by amanuensis Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:01 pm

They should politely dispense with his services & start afresh - no mercenary egotists please!

amanuensis

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Alternatively if they loss, its far more likely that they'll be canned for dumping Pieterson.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by amanuensis Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:22 pm

GSC wrote:Alternatively if they loss, its far more likely that they'll be canned for dumping Pieterson.

They should simply ignore the media frankly - if need be, they can "point to" the distraction caused by that bl**dy diva.

amanuensis

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Even the great Brian Lara had to leave the international stage in terrible bitterness, because of tussles with the WICB. But in his case, he was nearing the end of his career, and most of it remained private.
But in Pietersen's case, he has to leave when he still has 3-4 years at least to offer in international cricket, and the humiliation has been public and complete.
Nevertheless, a loss for England cricket as well as international cricket.
I think in years to come we would only have the opportunity to wonder what could have been, after watching his exploits in various T-20 tournaments across the world. Pietersen, already a rich man, will most certainly become richer, but he will miss international cricket, particularly test cricket, and the cricket fraternity will miss him too.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by skyeman Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:42 pm

msp83 wrote:Even the great Brian Lara had to leave the international stage in terrible bitterness, because of tussles with the WICB. But in his case, he was nearing the end of his career, and most of it remained private.
But in Pietersen's case, he has to leave when he still has 3-4 years at least to offer in international cricket, and the humiliation has been public and complete.
I think in years to come we would only have the opportunity to wonder what could have been, after watching his exploits in various T-20 tournaments across the world. Pietersen, already a rich man, will most certainly become richer, but he will miss international cricket, particularly test cricket, and the cricket fraternity will miss him too.

Sorry msp, but when you say "he has to leave", what does that mean?

As i said yesterday, he will be back at some stage, for reasons only he knows. My guess is, even though he and everyone else would feel awkward, he would still be willing to go through it, to achieve is end goal: GREATNESS.

Just the way i feel.

skyeman

Back to top Go down

Post by DouglasJardinesbox Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:09 pm

I doubt he'll be back. Too many of the current team have got it in for him. Envy is a very dangerous thing in a dressing room.

DouglasJardinesbox

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:10 pm

KP_fan wrote:OMG...he has said sorry.

The lowliifes will use his apology as the evidence of guilt that was missing so far...and nail him to the ground further.

if they do anything else....it would be a refreshing surprise

I hate to say I told you...
The ECB stayed true to their chracter, that of a lowlife.
Made him apologize abd used it further to nail him down.

They sent strauss today to vent his power in public.
The man scripting them all is Flower, absolutely and truly on a vendatta mission, firing from the shoulders of his pets....

Anyone there are paying fans and custodian mediamen watching all of this...

It all comes down to :
--whther Eng can beat SA tomm
--whether Eng makes it to world cup semis at least
--whther Eng can deliver atleast a drawn series in India

If flower can deliver the above...KP is history...
If he can't KP will be back and flower swallowing his pride.
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by skyeman Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:17 pm

KP_fan wrote:

The lowliifes will use his apology as the evidence of guilt that was missing so far...and nail him to the ground further.

The man scripting them all is Flower, absolutely and truly on a vendatta mission, firing from the shoulders of his pets....

It all comes down to :

Yet more B******s

skyeman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:21 pm

amanuensis wrote:They should politely dispense with his services & start afresh - no mercenary egotists please!

And likewise no fantastic talent that can make to worlds #1 bowler dive for cover and then look skywards as his best is pumped into the stands for six of the best.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by DouglasJardinesbox Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:41 am

If people really are wanting a nice happy clapping dressing room rather than cricketers who can play the game at the highest level, then fair enough. KP should be dropped for good. Along with Strauss (cry-baby), Bresnan (back stabber), Anderson (whinger) and Swann (big head egotist like KP).

If we have a clear out, then clear out the lot. Consistency and all that.

Last edited by DouglasJardinesbox on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

DouglasJardinesbox

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:07 am

KP_fan wrote:

It all comes down to :

Wow, just wow. You really are incredible Wink

Anyways, i will be supporting the lads today just because KP is not playing doesnt mean that England have zero chance of winning. I will be cheering them on all the same Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by DouglasJardinesbox Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:50 am

Yes, after a stumble these past two days, so will I. Apart from Bresnan. He was not directly involved and he came out with his garbage about the team being better without KP. Disgusting...

DouglasJardinesbox

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:55 am

skyeman wrote:
KP_fan wrote:

It all comes down to :

Yet more B******s

You didn't Like it ?

Too bitter...ehhh ?.... Truth get's bitter sometimes

Mark the words nothing short of wins as listed in the next 3 series willl save Flower's pride and ego.
I wish him and Eng good luck.

Go whack the SA ffies in the next 5 days and kill KP from public memory

Else his ghost will loom larger over every move of English cricket even in his physical absence.
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by skyeman Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:17 am

KP_fan wrote:
skyeman wrote:
KP_fan wrote:

It all comes down to :

Yet more B******s

You didn't Like it ?

Too bitter...ehhh ?.... Truth get's bitter sometimes

Mark the words nothing short of wins as listed in the next 3 series willl save Flower's pride and ego.
I wish him and Eng good luck.

Go whack the SA ffies in the next 5 days and kill KP from public memory

Else his ghost will loom larger over every move of English cricket even in his physical absence.

It comes to a stage when if you have got nothing good to say about someone then you should keep quiet.

So long. Wink

skyeman

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:30 am

Seems this thread still has a ways to go. Whistle
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:42 am

You are just loving this are you biltong, you cheeky Saffer Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:46 am

Very Happy To be honest, I find it boring.

The decisions have been made, everyone has vented their anger, opinions etc.

Focus on the test. Whistle

PS, for me KP was not a nice guy when he spurted his nonsense about the SA situation, so I never really cared much for him. I don't really feel sorry for the guy as I have little patience and time for people with ego's, I do however have sympathy for the situation, it has blown out of proportion and no one is the winner becasue of it.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:54 am

The cricket will start soon and everyone will hopefully forget it and get behind the team Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:59 am

eirebilly wrote:The cricket will start soon and everyone will hopefully forget it and get behind the team Very Happy

Not if we get thrashed. The Pietersen gang will be out in full force.

Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:29 am

Stella wrote:
eirebilly wrote:The cricket will start soon and everyone will hopefully forget it and get behind the team Very Happy

yeah conversely....if Eng manage to retain their #1 ranking.......the bigger anti-KP gang will come out.

How will they retain their #1 ranking is the the mystery part ....with batting already weakned due to missing the main batsman and missing the fantastic bowling allrounder Bresnan's batting and Eng batting 4th on D4 /D5 pitch already.......3/4th battles is lost.

we shall see Cool
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:56 pm

skyeman wrote:
msp83 wrote:Even the great Brian Lara had to leave the international stage in terrible bitterness, because of tussles with the WICB. But in his case, he was nearing the end of his career, and most of it remained private.

Sorry msp, but when you say "he has to leave", what does that mean?

As i said yesterday, he will be back at some stage, for reasons only he knows. My guess is, even though he and everyone else would feel awkward, he would still be willing to go through it, to achieve is end goal: GREATNESS.

Just the way i feel.
I don't think the ECB are willing to resolve the situation, they still are on a show off mood, intent on further humiliating Pietersen. I don't think he's going to be picked for the World T-20, and eventually Pietersen will also have enough of attempts to keep the powers that be in good humer. He's a volatile personality, and as his attempts at reconsiliation are masterfully manipulated to make him look like the only cause for all the trouble, there would come a point where he would decide as he has established a fairly decent cricketing legacy, the remaining bit of his career could be put to good use, strengthening the financial security for his family.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by DouglasJardinesbox Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Stella wrote:

I think you will find it is the anti anti KP gang. The bully boy tactics to get rid, especially the no mark Bresnan's of the world who kick a sick baby. I really hope that tool never regains his place.

ECB apology yet, re leaking the confidential discussions? Flower makes me sick. I hope he retires soon. All this phoney principles crap is a joke!

DouglasJardinesbox

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Bresnan - "We are replacing one talented player with another." Hard;y bashing KP into the ground. What was he meant to say? Yeah, Bairstow isn't a patch on KP and we will miss him loads and we probably can't win the game without him as Jonny won't get any runs because he can't play the short ball. That would have been a lot more professional.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:55 pm

JDizzle wrote:Bresnan - "We are replacing one talented player with another." Hard;y bashing KP into the ground. What was he meant to say? Yeah, Bairstow isn't a patch on KP and we will miss him loads and we probably can't win the game without him as Jonny won't get any runs because he can't play the short ball. That woutirld have been a lot more professional.

Why a piddly new comer 12th man be sent to say anything.....
Why anyone coming out to say anything should be obliged to compare KP with Bairstow......or stir the subject at all.

It was an oportunity given by Flower to his gang of loyalists to all take turns and enjoy the sadistic pleasures of rubbing that b******s nose in the ground publicly.

KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ShankyCricket Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Well, a "world class international batsman of proven class and pedigree" would be a more apt description of KP rather than calling him just a "talented player". He didnt have to slag off Bairstow but to put them in the same sentence and saying that a "Just one talented player is being replaced by another" was a ludicrous comment.

I am sure Mitch Johnson is a very "talented bowler" too though horribly inconsistent. Did any of the Aussies say at the time he replaced the retired Mcgrath that "one talented bowler is being replaced by another" and that "we may even be a better side without him"?

Of course, I am not comparing KP to an all time great like Mcgrath. Just pointing out how ludicrous the KP vs Bairstow comparison is.

ShankyCricket

Back to top Go down

Post by ShankyCricket Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Suresh Raina is the reserve batsman in the Indian squad for the Test series against New Zealand starting next week. Just imagine if Sachin gets injured and Raina has to replace him and then Ishant Sharma comes out in the Press Conference and says "why should his absence matter"? "Its just a case of one talented player being replaced by another". "We may even be a better side without him".

ShankyCricket

Back to top Go down

Post by DouglasJardinesbox Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:46 am

Bingo, Shanky. Bresnan could have said a million things about the situation without rubbing KP's nose in it, whilst being very supportive of JB. But he decided to do his coach and his captain's dirty work for them.

DouglasJardinesbox

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:40 am

Bresnan has made a silly comment in the heat of the moment. He's probably very annoyed at KPs attitude towards the skipper and thought he'd take a pot shot, the situations described by Shanky are completely different.

I personally do not care if KP is a world class player, he should be punished for what he's done. You do not go and send text messages to the other team about your skipper or team mates, whether it be banter or not as it is unlikely they will see it the same way as you have. He really doesn't have a leg to stand on here. In the same way that if he would prefer to play T20 instead of play against New Zealand I'd be saying, "fine, but in no way are you guaranteed your spot in the side back."

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:45 am

ICC Postpones the announcement of T20 Wcup squad until next Friday....ha ha...
someone with influence pulled strings.....ensuring guaranteed entertainment after the test match finishes.
More imperative now that Flower wins this test to be stronger in negotiation .
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Some leaks out of the SA camp are suggesting that KP referred to Strauss as the Afrikaans equivalent of the "c***" word, and suggested it'd be a good idea to bowl around the wicket to Strauss at Lords.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/cricket/7507488/Pietersen-texts-about-England-captain-aired

If true it's understandable why he didn't want to share them with England team management ...
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by FerN Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:00 am

Pete C (Kiwireddevil) wrote:Some leaks out of the SA camp are suggesting that KP referred to Strauss as the Afrikaans equivalent of the "c***" word, and suggested it'd be a good idea to bowl around the wicket to Strauss at Lords.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/cricket/7507488/Pietersen-texts-about-England-captain-aired

If true it's understandable why he didn't want to share them with England team management ...

In Afrikaans there is a "d" word which isn't so bad, and then there is the "p" word which is. He used the "d" word.

And SA haven't bowled around the wicket to him that much, and it has been successful.

Edit: And the D word isn't even a swear word. I think

FerN

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:08 am

So the word Doos was used, not sure in Afrikaans but in Holland its one of the lesser swear words as it also means things like cardboard box, kind of harmless unless said in a very agressive manner.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by FerN Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:32 am

eirebilly wrote:So the word Doos was used, not sure in Afrikaans but in Holland its one of the lesser swear words as it also means things like cardboard box, kind of harmless unless said in a very agressive manner.

In afrikaans too. I wouldn't really get offended by that. The bowling suggestion is probably the more serious allegation

FerN

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:47 am

FerN wrote:
eirebilly wrote:So the word Doos was used, not sure in Afrikaans but in Holland its one of the lesser swear words as it also means things like cardboard box, kind of harmless unless said in a very agressive manner.

In afrikaans too. I wouldn't really get offended by that. The bowling suggestion is probably the more serious allegation

Well, you can be certain if somebody calls you a Box in Afrikaans he doesn't mean it in a complimentary sense, that's for certain. Wink
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by FerN Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:11 am

Biltong wrote:
FerN wrote:

Well, you can be certain if somebody calls you a Box in Afrikaans he doesn't mean it in a complimentary sense, that's for certain. Wink

Ja I know, but really how does being called a "do.." compare to being called a "po.." If you really dislike someone, "do.." doesn't come to mind and I don't even use swear words, but I think I can tell the difference.

FerN

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:16 am

FerN wrote:
Biltong wrote:
FerN wrote:

Ja I know, but really how does being called a "do.." compare to being called a "po.." If you really dislike someone, "do.." doesn't come to mind and I don't even use swear words, but I think I can tell the difference.
Maybe Pietersen doesn't cuss either, besides Po.. is used by Afrikaners mostly, and KP is a right proper englishman isn't he?

It also depends on how much offense Strauss wants to take out of this. If your mate calls you a box, it is playfull, when a guy you aren't getting along with calls you a box, you can take as much offence out of it as you want too.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:19 am

I would rarely get offended by such a thing to be honest but its all context. Oh well, this will probably never die down Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:38 am

but then you have a sense of humour Billy, not everyone has.

PK. Whistle
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:36 am

ECB is making BCCI and PCB and WICB look like the most trasnparent bodies in the world......

why can't ECB officially ask for the content of the sms........get it make a case.......or if they don't get it close it and move on......

somebody should tell them they are the ones fuelling the issue...and keeping all digressed from focussing on cricket
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next