Challenge Cup Final Warrington v Leeds saturday 25th August

Go down

Challenge Cup Final Warrington v Leeds saturday 25th August  Empty Challenge Cup Final Warrington v Leeds saturday 25th August

Post by Kenny on Tue 21 Aug 2012, 11:12 am

This saturday is the Challenge Cup final so whats everyones thoughts on the game ?

Last edited by Kenny on Wed 29 Aug 2012, 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Challenge Cup Final Warrington v Leeds saturday 25th August  Empty Re: Challenge Cup Final Warrington v Leeds saturday 25th August

Post by Luke on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 10:55 pm

Should be a good close game, 2 exciting teams. Think that Warrington will win, but Leeds are experienced enough in finals to be written off. Just feel Warrington have that little extra.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Challenge Cup Final Warrington v Leeds saturday 25th August  Empty Re: Challenge Cup Final Warrington v Leeds saturday 25th August

Post by Kenny on Thu 23 Aug 2012, 10:04 am

Leeds seem to have the same problem with the Challenge Cup that St Helens have with the Grand Final they get to the final and lose think it's their last 5 finals they have lost now .

But i have a sneaky suspicion Leeds will win this one .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 4:32 pm

Halftime Score Leeds 10 v 12 Warrington .

Fairly even first half really Warrington with more possesion but Leeds defended well .

But Warrington have blown Leeds away in the second half .

Final Score Leeds 18 v Warrington 35

Brett Hodgson of Warrington named the Lance Todd Trophy winner as man of the match .

Well Done Warrington Wolves Challenge Cup winners 3 times in the last 4 years now . Tony Smith does it again .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 7:32 pm

I thought the Rhinos were right in it until the try was disallowed, and yes i thought that was the right descision, as the Leeds player knocked on.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny on Wed 29 Aug 2012, 9:47 am

The decision was correct , but i have seen them go the other way also ..............but i really dont think that the Rhinos can blame that for the loss , Warrington just played better in the last 25 minutes
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum