The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QPR

+4
JamesLincs
The Awesome Giz
Crimey
matth7
8 posters

Go down

QPR Empty QPR

Post by matth7 Wed 29 Aug 2012, 9:15 pm

My word, how many players do they want to sign, i'm not having a go at them, the only reason i'm asking this is because they've just signed Julio Cesar from Inter Milan on a 4 year deal and to be honest that's a very good signing from tehir point of view, he's experienced and it was only 2 years ago he won the champions league, also ssn were saying they're in talks to sign Esteban Granero from Real Madrid, if he does join them, i can see them finishing mid-table with the squad they've got.

Hopefully Fabio does well for them as well.

matth7

Back to top Go down

QPR Empty Re: QPR

Post by Crimey Wed 29 Aug 2012, 9:29 pm

I think they'll struggle. I can see a lot of players getting angry with the lack of football. Too many players will need to gel, and I think they'll either go down or go close to going down.

Expect them to go the same way as Leeds and Portsmouth in the next few years.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Wed 29 Aug 2012, 9:48 pm

I mentioned this on the big signings thread but I'll say it again Julio Cesar is not the player he was a few years ago, Inter have been trying to shelve him all summer, the fact he has gone to QPR and not a bigger club speaks volumes. The guys wages won't be low either.

As for Bosingwa and from a Chelsea fans point of view he can either play very well or be down right awful.

I can see a couple of good years ahead for them before relegation and problems set in when it appears the owner doesn't really want to give this football lark a go anymore. Mark Hughes teams seem to get a lot of cards aswell and that may cost them over the season.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:32 am

agree with crimey. too many players, wont gel

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:35 am

JamesLincs wrote:agree with crimey. too many players, wont gel

Too much panic buying as well, regardless of what that idiot Fernandes says.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:41 am

Apparently Julio Cesar wants to win the Premier League with QPR which shows he has been fed with lies about their position in English football.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:44 am

Crimey wrote:Apparently Julio Cesar wants to win the Premier League with QPR which shows he has been fed with lies about their position in English football.

I know players' agents do everything for them, but surely Julio can google 'premiership league table 2011'??? haha

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:45 am

Bathite wrote:
Crimey wrote:Apparently Julio Cesar wants to win the Premier League with QPR which shows he has been fed with lies about their position in English football.

I know players' agents do everything for them, but surely Julio can google 'premiership league table 2011'??? haha

Have you ever tried typing with Goalie gloves on?! Laugh

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:45 am

Bathite wrote:

He might not believe they're going to win it this year I suppose, I imagine they've told him that they're going to have a similar rise to Manchester City.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Aug 2012, 11:37 am

Tevez, Aguero, Balotelli, Silva, Toure, Nasri, kompany........

zamora, clint hill, ferdinand, onouha, fabio, diakhate.........

similar rise lol!

haha everything about QPR makes me laugh. Tony fernandes is a joke, even his f1 team is really an embarrassment going nowhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Thu 30 Aug 2012, 11:43 am

similar rise? didnt it take about 5-6 years for city to win the title under their new owners? cesar will be about 86 by that time

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 30 Aug 2012, 11:49 am

08/09
09/10
10/11
11/12

So...4 seasons. Cesar's only 32, a baby for a goalkeeper.

Not that QPR will have a similar rise. Laugh

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matth7 Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:52 pm

They've just made their 10th signing of the summer, Esteban Granero has joined the on a 4 year deal.

matth7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:54 pm

Wasn't Edwin Van Der Sar fed this tripe on joining Fulham? In the internet age there really is no excuse for such naivety. Mug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 30 Aug 2012, 11:05 pm

QPR are a joke. Should have gone down last season, hope they do this season.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Thu 30 Aug 2012, 11:24 pm

im with you olly, i predicted theyd go down at the start of last season n hoped they would. i also strongly dislike mark hughes who imo will never manage a top 4 team in any country despite having a very high opinion of his own abilities

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by alanqlm Thu 30 Aug 2012, 11:27 pm

Why exactly should QPR of gone down last season? They got more points than Bolton so due to this rightly stayed up... Silly comment.

Seeing as Cesar was able to comment on getting beat 5-0 by Swansea Im pretty certain he is aware of QPR's position. Also Inter weren't trying to shelve him all summer... They wanted him to sign a new deal but at drastically reduced wages. Which he wasn't willing to accept. Which he mentioned and was confirmed by Inter. So hardly desperate to get rid of him.

I love how people just make things up based on which club they are talking about.

alanqlm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum